• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:14
CEST 22:14
KST 05:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9384 users

[M][N]MiniFeast I - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 25 2019 09:02 GMT
#329
Grack I can't see a situation where Eywa buses both mafia partners in one of their only 4 posts so far. You really think that's feasible?
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 25 2019 12:18 GMT
#346
Eversince I don't think you're going to be able to win people over to a Pandain vote today.
We don't have long until deadline so I think we should organize something maybe and try to consolidate votes.

I think grack is a good option but I would definitely go for either slam or kels also.
I think only one of grack or kels is likely to be mafia so it would make sense in my opinion to go for one of those.

With Grack its not just his claim, its the way he followed everyone into scumreading kels and then followed everyone into scumreading shapelog.

Kels is worse though. I'm looking back at his filter now and there's just nothing there. Lots of posts and an argument with myself, but no real reads except two posts that he didn't like, one of which he immediately went back on.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 25 2019 13:38 GMT
#357
I might not have much more time in the thread before deadline so I'm changing my vote to kelsier again. Grack is at least trying, and the stuff that makes me think he's scum isn't definite. Keslier has been really lame, just half a read s'all we've had from him. Also I don't think there's any support for a grack lynch and I don't think there will be.
Kelsier if you come back later when I'm not here and wow everyone with your reads, sorry dude. Otherwise, die scum.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 25 2019 13:48 GMT
#359
I'm just not convinced enough rayn. I thought kelsier was going to give us more than he did but no, all he has done was argue a bit and point out two posts that he didn't like. That's rubbish.
Shapelog doesn't look good but doesn't look bad enough for a day 1 lynch imo, just kinda meh.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 25 2019 16:13 GMT
#407
On June 26 2019 00:32 Pandain wrote:
#summonJock

I know he would vote grack


I'm here now.
I'll be reading along with this until probably an hour before deadline then I've got band practice.
I'm leaving my vote where it is right now. Let's see where everything's at in a couple of hours.

Grack is in my top 2 for sure.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 25 2019 16:14 GMT
#409
Wait hf why are you voting grack if rayn is your number one big case scumread?
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 25 2019 16:42 GMT
#423
Despite the fact that he's been nearly universally read as mafia/null, I'd perfectly well accept that no-one wants to vote for Kiesler if someone could point me at a townie post of his.
He's been here, so its not like he hasn't had the opportunity.
I also find it a bit concerning when at least 4 people scumread a guy and no-one votes for them. It means they can't lose.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 25 2019 16:50 GMT
#426
On June 26 2019 01:44 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 01:42 Jockmcplop wrote:
Despite the fact that he's been nearly universally read as mafia/null, I'd perfectly well accept that no-one wants to vote for Kiesler if someone could point me at a townie post of his.
He's been here, so its not like he hasn't had the opportunity.
I also find it a bit concerning when at least 4 people scumread a guy and no-one votes for them. It means they can't lose.

There was all kinds of agreement with Rayn's post on Shapelog and no traction for his lynch.


There was a bit. Not actually a huge amount. iirc only 1 person actually scumread shapelog off the back of that case/said it was a good case.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 25 2019 16:52 GMT
#428
On June 26 2019 01:51 Pandain wrote:
Jock I am town reading you so damn much. Well played if scum


Nah i'm town it just means my town game is improving. Normally by now I'm fighting a lynch haha.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 25 2019 16:55 GMT
#430
On June 26 2019 01:52 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 01:50 Jockmcplop wrote:
On June 26 2019 01:44 Grackaroni wrote:
On June 26 2019 01:42 Jockmcplop wrote:
Despite the fact that he's been nearly universally read as mafia/null, I'd perfectly well accept that no-one wants to vote for Kiesler if someone could point me at a townie post of his.
He's been here, so its not like he hasn't had the opportunity.
I also find it a bit concerning when at least 4 people scumread a guy and no-one votes for them. It means they can't lose.

There was all kinds of agreement with Rayn's post on Shapelog and no traction for his lynch.


There was a bit. Not actually a huge amount. iirc only 1 person actually scumread shapelog off the back of that case/said it was a good case.

You/Eversince/Trfel.


This is not any kind of agreement:

I don't think its a slam dunk but its definitely an interesting case. I can see a situation where someone doesn't apply a way of thinking that they are capable of, without having mafia motivations.

That said, I don't really like shapelog's posting in general. Sort of pressured ES a little bit then dropped it, made that post about trfel and then went back on it later while still leaving room to go back to the suspicion if needed.

RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 25 2019 17:00 GMT
#436
That's not me agreeing with his case. Its also not me saying i wouldn't vote for shapelog, its not even a hard scumread on shapelog, just a suspicion.

I can see your point though.

Interestingly neither shapelog nor KSC have defended themselves because they don't have to because they aren't in danger despite being scumread.
Don't you find that suspicious?
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 25 2019 17:01 GMT
#437
On June 26 2019 01:57 Grackaroni wrote:
Nothing's changed with Shapelog.


Yeah but other things have changed in the game. KSC stopped posting, for one. Do you only look at one single player before you decide who to vote for or are you being annoying for the sake of it?
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 25 2019 18:18 GMT
#449
I'm staying on ksc. The grack wagon is dying on its arse pandain sorry. Come and join me.
I'm leaving in a bit won't be back till well after deadline.
Enjoy the lynching. Take a photo for me.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 25 2019 22:03 GMT
#629
Fantastic job. I just read through the thread no spoilers and it was an emotional rollercoaster.
Well played.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 25 2019 22:07 GMT
#631
On June 26 2019 07:03 Eversince wrote:
Opinions Jock?


Everything since night one started I need to reread. I'm terrible at analyzing mechanical stuff for some reason so the whole thing about roles I just haven't got my head around yet.

Pandain def looks bad for the last couple of hours but I don't think anything has changed too much about my reads. I still like at least one of Grack and KSC for mafia.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 25 2019 22:08 GMT
#634
I also wish hf would stop prodding rayn. I think he's trying to get him to go off the rails like he sometimes does early on.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 25 2019 22:11 GMT
#637
On June 26 2019 07:08 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 07:07 Jockmcplop wrote:
On June 26 2019 07:03 Eversince wrote:
Opinions Jock?


Everything since night one started I need to reread. I'm terrible at analyzing mechanical stuff for some reason so the whole thing about roles I just haven't got my head around yet.

Pandain def looks bad for the last couple of hours but I don't think anything has changed too much about my reads. I still like at least one of Grack and KSC for mafia.


Fair. I'm a really slow English reader myself. How long before you can make thoughts?


Is there something specific you wanted my thoughts on? Right now my thoughts are "I can't believe slam was mafia." I'll be here a while chatting though so anything you think I should look at just let me know and I'll try and summon an opinion.

(I've been at band practice after work so I'm fucking shattered - Complex logic isn't going to happen)
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 25 2019 22:13 GMT
#640
On June 26 2019 07:10 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 07:08 Jockmcplop wrote:
I also wish hf would stop prodding rayn. I think he's trying to get him to go off the rails like he sometimes does early on.


I already knew Rayn could get haywire. I made a post about it already. We'll see if it happens


Here's my version of hf's thought process:

"Shit everyone knows i'm town I can't fake claim or act anti-town so how can I have fun? OH RAYN'S PLAYING"
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 25 2019 22:14 GMT
#641
On June 26 2019 07:13 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 07:11 Jockmcplop wrote:
On June 26 2019 07:08 Eversince wrote:
On June 26 2019 07:07 Jockmcplop wrote:
On June 26 2019 07:03 Eversince wrote:
Opinions Jock?


Everything since night one started I need to reread. I'm terrible at analyzing mechanical stuff for some reason so the whole thing about roles I just haven't got my head around yet.

Pandain def looks bad for the last couple of hours but I don't think anything has changed too much about my reads. I still like at least one of Grack and KSC for mafia.


Fair. I'm a really slow English reader myself. How long before you can make thoughts?


Is there something specific you wanted my thoughts on? Right now my thoughts are "I can't believe slam was mafia." I'll be here a while chatting though so anything you think I should look at just let me know and I'll try and summon an opinion.

(I've been at band practice after work so I'm fucking shattered - Complex logic isn't going to happen)



Just a general pile of reads. I think your town I just want your thoughts on everything here since you're here.
Don't bother formatting if you don't feel like doing it.


This is a good point I haven't made any kind of comprehensive reads list yet at all. I'll get on it now,give me 20 minutes.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 25 2019 22:26 GMT
#650
Town:
ES - I've gone back and forth on this but the slam lynch wins you conftown, gratz
HF - Town
Trfel - Killed slam

Town lean
Rayn - I completely disagree with the motivation hf has attributed to his posting, although I think he's wrong about some reads.
Pandain - He's pushing for the same lynches as me and surely no-one would be stupid enough to overtly try and stop a slam lynch right near end of day as mafia.... surely, right?

Null

Shapelog - Could well be mafia.I haven't seen anything that specifically suggests scum though.

Scum lean

Eywa - Has improved lately but still an annoying of throwing reads out randomly and leaving them unexplained which distracts people, so anti-town or mafia.

Scum:ONE OR MORE OF
KSC: No good posts at all. The posts he has made he either immediately goes back on (the trfel thing early on) or doubles down on a stupid misreading and then does nothing else but argue about that. Make some reads dude.

Grack: Stupid time to claim, don't like his read progression (it seems forced/unnatural).

I think I'm going to try and write a case next.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O103
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason98
Railgan 47
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16413
Mini 369
Dewaltoss 170
Hyuk 129
ggaemo 110
ZZZero.O 103
firebathero 102
Terrorterran 18
Dota 2
febbydoto34
League of Legends
Doublelift2099
Counter-Strike
Fnx 887
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5015
Liquid`Hasu898
crisheroes878
Other Games
summit1g5270
FrodaN2749
fl0m1004
Beastyqt856
mouzStarbuck314
KnowMe299
ArmadaUGS131
Mew2King53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1191
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 94
• Adnapsc2 21
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 46
• 80smullet 22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 10276
Other Games
• imaqtpie830
• Shiphtur263
• tFFMrPink 14
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 46m
INu's Battles
15h 46m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
18h 46m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 46m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.