• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:13
CEST 22:13
KST 05:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9285 users

[M][N]MiniFeast I - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 24 2019 14:20 GMT
#213
On June 24 2019 23:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
You're going to make a lot of mistakes if you pick stuff you think are wrong or you dont understand and call them mafia. Or youre mafia.


I know you're talking to Shapelog but the main reason I personally voted for KelsierSC is that he disappeared mid conversation without answering questions and didn't come back.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 24 2019 14:22 GMT
#215
On June 24 2019 23:03 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2019 12:08 Trfel wrote:
Someone do something interesting please?

Does anyone find Eversince's reaction interesting? From posting fairly often and being active, once she started being under suspicion she changed her play and hasn't been present as much, didn't even respond to Shapelog or try and start a discussion with the new posters.

I really don't like this post from trfel at all. Everything in the bold is just wrong.

Eversince did respond to me about my post (see French pirate post), and also responded afterwards when I asked her on opinions on people in the game at that time. Eversince also was still active after that time and spoke to a new poster (saying hey to Pandain). Then right afterwards when Eversince responds he admits that the "sample size was extremely small", but does not formally drop the read at that point. He fires another bullet at eversince then later about the town lean on me before he back away from Eversince.

I find it odd how technical and misconstruing he was towards Eversince. I dont get how you someone can read the thread at that time and genuinely post the quoted post above from trfel.

Thoughts?



I don't like the wording of the post.
The content... it seems like he's making a stretch but its not something I would put beyond a townie trying to get some traction out of a boring day 1.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 24 2019 14:24 GMT
#217
On June 24 2019 23:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
not the "he will have reads" sentence but the other one.


I don't really understand what you mean. What exactly do you agree with Kels about?
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 24 2019 14:30 GMT
#221
On June 24 2019 23:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2019 23:24 Jockmcplop wrote:
On June 24 2019 23:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
not the "he will have reads" sentence but the other one.


I don't really understand what you mean. What exactly do you agree with Kels about?

I agree with him that your post about grack after holyflare looked like what he said originally said. Well i wouldn't say you tried to "bury" him but it sure looked like a scumread and that you're just hopping on board with HF. Not so much when you continued talking about it with him, but first for sure.


OK yeah. I can kind of see where you're coming from, and I can understand why someone would think that.
The issue I have with Kels is that I explained it, in a way that makes more sense than the scumread angle, and then he doubled down and when asked to explain why he had doubled down on it he disappeared.

I don't think its insane that he would make the connection to begin with, but the way he followed it up was just poor. Whether that makes him mafia... I guess he needs to come and tell us why it doesn't.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 24 2019 15:11 GMT
#232
It was half humour and half to remind myself to check that you do actually make some useful posts later on.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 24 2019 16:07 GMT
#244
I may have to downgrade my ES townread to null. Nothing useful so far, not really pushing for answers to questions or making any reads just posting alot.
Its still early though but for some reason I had ES as town and looking again I think that might just be the friendliness getting to me.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 24 2019 17:09 GMT
#263
Kelsier I didn't say I was just joking.
I said I wanted to remind everyone, including myself, that he promised to post more later.

That's very different, and is a much more natural explanation than either i was joking or i was scumreading him in a pile on.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 24 2019 17:14 GMT
#265
On June 25 2019 02:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2019 02:09 Jockmcplop wrote:
Kelsier I didn't say I was just joking.
I said I wanted to remind everyone, including myself, that he promised to post more later.

That's very different, and is a much more natural explanation than either i was joking or i was scumreading him in a pile on.

Actually if you are mafia it's not. If you are mafia it's definitely possible you are throwing more fuel onto the fire without sticking your neck out.


OK, so just to indulge this for a short time more, please go through the following post and see if you can point out:

a) Where I am throwing fuel on a fire
b) Where I suggest that grack is scum, town, or anything else or give any kind of read.
c) Where I am being opportunistic.

On June 24 2019 16:18 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2019 16:17 Holyflare wrote:
First glance grack is probably mafia.


Yeah but just you wait.
He's going to have SO MUCH CONTENT by the end of the day....


Because to me, it looks pretty obvious that what I'm doing here is saying 'Hey everyone, remember when grack said he would have a filter full of content by the end of the day?"

I mean really, really obvious.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 24 2019 17:24 GMT
#271
I don't think I was being unclear though rayn. Maybe I was, but I clearly said the words 'by the end of the day' in that post, which makes my intention obvious if you think about it, because the implication of that is that if he hasn't posted alot by the end of the day then he was lying, but before the end of the day it tells us nothing.

In some circumstances, its impossible to be clear, because people will ignore what you post and attribute motivations to you that aren't there regardless of the content of the post.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 24 2019 17:27 GMT
#272
OK either way lets drop this and move on.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 24 2019 17:32 GMT
#274
On June 25 2019 02:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I agree. You can think Kelsier is mafia, but i happen to know my alignment and i can relate to what he thinks as i said. I know a townie can have that sort of first impression.

Can you look at the stuff on Shapelog? If you don't agree with it, do you want to go with Kelsier or do something else?


I've unvoted.
I'll look at shapelog next (probably after the football match).
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 24 2019 17:45 GMT
#275
Rayn just to be sure what I'm looking at, you're saying that shapelog has shown the ability to discern when a post definitely isn't mafia motivated and didn't apply that here for whatever reason?

I don't think its a slam dunk but its definitely an interesting case. I can see a situation where someone doesn't apply a way of thinking that they are capable of, without having mafia motivations.

That said, I don't really like shapelog's posting in general. Sort of pressured ES a little bit then dropped it, made that post about trfel and then went back on it later while still leaving room to go back to the suspicion if needed.

RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 24 2019 17:53 GMT
#278
On June 25 2019 02:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am not saying he here should be "able to discern when a post definitely isn't mafia motivated", but he isn't even thinking about that as an option.


I think I'd like to see more from shapelog, yeah. Definitely suspicious. If everything stayed the same between now and deadline I would vote.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 24 2019 22:46 GMT
#286
Yo hf you gonna try and convince us to lynch rayn or are you just leaving that hanging there for a bit?
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 24 2019 22:49 GMT
#288
On June 25 2019 07:47 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2019 07:46 Jockmcplop wrote:
Yo hf you gonna try and convince us to lynch rayn or are you just leaving that hanging there for a bit?

sToP BeInG So PrICkly.


(Whispers)

*Its because you cursed*

*that's why he's holyflare*
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 25 2019 06:21 GMT
#306
On June 25 2019 10:09 Trfel wrote:
Jockmcplop, why were you reading my filter, of all people's (post #196)? Just before (post #191), you kinda said that I was your strongest townread. I'm just not sure I follow.

Kinda feels like he's keeping his reads open, lots of soft pushes. Like his soft suspicion on Shapelog (not gonna vote him now but I could vote for him later), and his read on me (Trfel) (post 198). Admittedly the latter is one of my habits, but along with the lack of townreads, it just feels like he is really, really keeping his options open.


I was reading your filter because this is mafia dude. That's kind of a thing you can do to look at someone's posting. Why yours specifically? I have looked at most people's filter at some point so far.
Honestly I don't really have strong reads at all right now. I suck at day 1. Always have. In a way, I guess I am keeping my options open. Literally anyone except myself and hf could be mafia right now, and no-one's done a particularly great job of confirming themselves as town.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 25 2019 06:27 GMT
#307
I am starting to think that grack's a good lynch though.

His reads so far have followed thread sentiment exactly to the letter and the fact that you could easily interpret his last interaction with hf as trying to discredit the innocent child - which has clear mafia motivation.

##vote grackaroni
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 25 2019 07:16 GMT
#310
On June 25 2019 16:15 Holyflare wrote:
We should be voting anyone that claims doctor day 1.


I haven't seen anyone claiming doctor.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 25 2019 07:19 GMT
#312
On June 25 2019 16:19 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2019 09:01 Grackaroni wrote:
On June 25 2019 08:21 Holyflare wrote:
I think you're fairly obviously mafia at this point

Bet it sucks I was confirmed of all people lol.

I did have a sense that you being confirmed would be bad for town, yes.

To go full shitter mode, I'm the doctor, and I won't be healing you. Sure does suck that you got confirmed though.


Imagine claiming doctor while calling the confirmed town a shitter lol. Doesn't make any sense at all.


Oh shit how did I miss that? haha.
Yeah I'm happy with my vote on grack tbh.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
June 25 2019 08:19 GMT
#317
What makes you obvtown grack?
RIP Meatloaf <3
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O88
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason96
BRAT_OK 51
Railgan 41
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16413
Mini 369
Dewaltoss 181
Hyuk 129
ggaemo 110
firebathero 102
ZZZero.O 88
Terrorterran 16
Dota 2
febbydoto15
League of Legends
Doublelift2045
Counter-Strike
Fnx 808
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4952
Khaldor1430
crisheroes966
Liquid`Hasu860
Other Games
summit1g4986
FrodaN2794
fl0m1039
Beastyqt867
mouzStarbuck300
KnowMe290
ArmadaUGS147
Mew2King57
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1205
BasetradeTV201
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 91
• Adnapsc2 28
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 42
• 80smullet 19
• Azhi_Dahaki17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 10097
Other Games
• imaqtpie709
• Shiphtur263
• tFFMrPink 14
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 47m
INu's Battles
15h 47m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
18h 47m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 47m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 47m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.