• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:18
CEST 17:18
KST 00:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8875 users

[M][N]MiniFeast I - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 23 2019 21:33 GMT
#124
eya friend.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 23 2019 22:46 GMT
#127
okok, back after a nap.
Anything happening yet?
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 24 2019 03:03 GMT
#133
On June 24 2019 10:40 Eywa- wrote:
I'm good with quicklynching Pandain or Eversince



Yes, me outside, why lynch Padain?
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 24 2019 03:22 GMT
#135
How did I change my play? I'm still throwing all ambition to the wind.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 24 2019 03:35 GMT
#137
I'm busy... Time went by and thread is dead. I do have some free time. Let's talk!
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 24 2019 03:41 GMT
#139
Yeah, him wanting to lynch me or Padain for no explained reason is questionable.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 24 2019 03:50 GMT
#141
On June 24 2019 12:45 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2019 12:41 Eversince wrote:
Yeah, him wanting to lynch me or Padain for no explained reason is questionable.
I really don't get why he would be so readily willing to lynch Pandain but said nothing about players with similar amounts of content like Grackaroni, raynpelikoneet, Alakaslam. And even his townread on Shapelog kinda feels like he's being non-committal so he can go back on it later. Plus zero actual interaction with the thread, like being present but not present, if that makes sense. Disconnected.

I don't really like it, but at the same time I feel like I'm just bad at mafia so bleh


Agree. Rayn is from across the pond. Him being absent is fine I think. Pandain has been ok. Townread on SL is ok but easy. I'm town reading him right now too.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 24 2019 03:55 GMT
#145
SL hasn't done anything against town so I give him light T!read.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 24 2019 03:59 GMT
#147
On June 24 2019 12:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I dont really get that. The only thing Shapelog has done is called you possibly mafia, everything else is just filler like from most of the players so far.


Exactly, I've put bulk into this game so far. So SL throwing an opinions on me is fine.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 24 2019 04:05 GMT
#151
Re-previous statement. Rayn is strong mafia. He's not wrecking town yet, so ok. I have no idea on Kels meta, so ok. Alaks and Grack are notorious mia players.. So Up in the air. Grack still being uselss puts him down on my list. Eywa didn't post reads. She post she would be ok with lynching me or Pandain. Which I've already touched on.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 24 2019 04:05 GMT
#152
On June 24 2019 13:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also can we please not call Shapelog SL, that's for sicklucker. When it first came out i had to go look for sicklucker's filter from the OP lol.


Just to make you happy .
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 24 2019 04:09 GMT
#155
On June 24 2019 13:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am not necessarily against Eywa's scumreads (or well atm i kinda am but that doesn't necessarily make her mafia) but i want to hear why are those her scumreads.


Ditto.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 24 2019 04:11 GMT
#156
On June 24 2019 13:09 Trfel wrote:
I'm sorry I'm just confused how your read on Shapelog went from a townread to a light townread for merely existing, which seems like it should apply to plenty of players. To me it almost feels like you're backing down on your read when challenged.

Raynpelikoneet, I find it weird that we are in agreement early on, feel like that's never happened before..


How did it go from t! to light!t? I treated him indifferent at the start and never said a word about it before.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 24 2019 04:12 GMT
#157
If your refering to me being enthusiastic at the start of the game; I just play like that as town to get convo started.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 24 2019 04:15 GMT
#160
On June 24 2019 13:14 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2019 12:50 Eversince wrote:
On June 24 2019 12:45 Trfel wrote:
On June 24 2019 12:41 Eversince wrote:
Yeah, him wanting to lynch me or Padain for no explained reason is questionable.
I really don't get why he would be so readily willing to lynch Pandain but said nothing about players with similar amounts of content like Grackaroni, raynpelikoneet, Alakaslam. And even his townread on Shapelog kinda feels like he's being non-committal so he can go back on it later. Plus zero actual interaction with the thread, like being present but not present, if that makes sense. Disconnected.

I don't really like it, but at the same time I feel like I'm just bad at mafia so bleh


Agree. Rayn is from across the pond. Him being absent is fine I think. Pandain has been ok. Townread on SL is ok but easy. I'm town reading him right now too.
(emphasis mine)

To me that suggests a much stronger townread than your statements since.


That's misconstrued. Reading that literally says I think his read's are easy.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 24 2019 04:26 GMT
#162
On June 24 2019 13:23 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2019 13:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 24 2019 13:09 Trfel wrote:
Raynpelikoneet, I find it weird that we are in agreement early on, feel like that's never happened before..

I am pretty sure i have townread you when you have been town quite early on last couple of games. You also did the town!Trfel thing.
Fair enough, maybe one of these days I'll figure out what the town Trfel thing is ><

@Eversince, fair enough I suppose, I'll drop it. Thanks for humoring me

Just trying to be a team player!
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 24 2019 05:37 GMT
#165
I'm still about. Still at work so not sure how long. Let's fest up this darn thread!
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 24 2019 05:43 GMT
#167
Aww I feel unloved.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 24 2019 06:21 GMT
#169
I just want the thread to not be dead.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 24 2019 06:22 GMT
#170
But your right. Unless some other people join there isn't much point in trashing it.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem195
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 195
Railgan 88
IndyStarCraft 49
trigger 46
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53488
Shuttle 7712
BeSt 785
Horang2 492
actioN 263
Larva 209
Sexy 200
ggaemo 155
Soma 148
Last 115
[ Show more ]
Mind 102
Zeus 78
hero 57
Hyun 55
Aegong 49
Killer 47
ToSsGirL 30
Bale 26
PianO 23
Rock 16
NaDa 12
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc4862
qojqva2774
Dendi1449
420jenkins457
Fuzer 112
Counter-Strike
fl0m3361
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1177
Liquid`Hasu762
MindelVK7
Other Games
singsing882
B2W.Neo880
Beastyqt609
Mlord472
byalli386
Livibee222
ArmadaUGS200
Hui .192
KnowMe120
QueenE86
Mew2King59
CosmosSc2 31
Chillindude20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick796
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream56
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 56
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2917
League of Legends
• Nemesis2803
Other Games
• WagamamaTV205
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 42m
Replay Cast
7h 42m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 42m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 42m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.