• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:27
CEST 16:27
KST 23:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10060 users

[N] Uninspired Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 05 2019 21:41 GMT
#1462
even though it's been nothing much yet I kinda want to switch to grack already based on mz's cooperation



idk what i want to do anymore
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 05 2019 21:45 GMT
#1465
On May 06 2019 06:42 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2019 06:36 Pandain wrote:
Grack what is your opinion on me and MZ?

I don’t think you would have made your post about Koshi’s meta as scum.

ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 06 2019 00:41 GMT
#1511
nice shot ve
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 06 2019 07:56 GMT
#1529
I'm here idk I think i'm still ok with MZ but am wanting a slam lynch more and more
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 06 2019 08:02 GMT
#1530
been sorta perusing filters but cant really come up with anything cool to say so i'll post more metal

ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 06 2019 08:12 GMT
#1532
I feel like you're the first one this game, or at least for a while, to call me town and give a real reason for it so that's cool.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 06 2019 09:43 GMT
#1535
playing magic gimmie a sec
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 06 2019 19:14 GMT
#1589
Sorry pandain i passed out after my magic games

I'm aware of the post calling me a problem but honestly I'm happy with today's lynch and the order of lynches after that so I'm not sure what you want me to do. I did filter doves last night but like I said I had nothing new to say about them
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 06 2019 19:27 GMT
#1591
Wbg why no vote?

MZ i thought we were playing the cooperation game while you get lynched but you're also not voting
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 06 2019 23:24 GMT
#1599
On May 07 2019 07:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
Well. Anyone NOT see Endgame yet?

I looked up the movies that are a part of endgames purview and I think I've seen 4 or 5 of them so spoil away I don't care
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 06 2019 23:34 GMT
#1602
On May 06 2019 11:55 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2019 08:48 Grackaroni wrote:
Meh I’m like 90% sure bugs is the last scum from the way he is interacting with me.

K I'd lynch based off this post alone bc holy shit somebody clearly hasn't been reading the game.

Are you townreading grack despite your most recent post calling him a good lynch or was this for drama
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 06 2019 23:42 GMT
#1605
If koshi wasn't the roleblocker I'd disagree and say scum grack totally gets fedup with his afk team and busses koshi but...

That's a compelling post to call him town on with koshi being rb.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 06 2019 23:44 GMT
#1606
Look man I've been in a lot of lategame scenarios being a shitter who never gets nked and while I do like that you're here and analysing the game this all feels like the 'slow roll into calling FF mafia for being a shitter' which often comes from scum as far as i remember anyway
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 06 2019 23:47 GMT
#1608
In those 10 hours how many posts did you make
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 06 2019 23:56 GMT
#1612
Lol i hope ppl shenanigans onto me so whem i flip town you die immediately
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 07 2019 02:19 GMT
#1650
as soon as slam started talking about pandain a post jumped into my mind from pandain. I will find it

On May 06 2019 05:52 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2019 05:39 Fecalfeast wrote:
Also koshi said he was going to be 'rayn 2.0' with rayn's list. This should probably mean the rest of rayn's list is incorrect?

On May 03 2019 05:54 Koshi wrote:
On May 03 2019 04:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Vivax
Wherebugsgo
Pandain
(Fecalfeast)


VE is never mafia for anyone who will question it later. He is just too invested in teh game, i think that was the only unexplained read i had. Goodluck.

##Vote wherebugsgo


MZ sounds like a good place to start. Low activity for a newb on a team of afk scum sounds totally accurate


Unfortunately I think it is a huge boost for Bugs and to a lesser extent me but since you were so far down the line it doesn't help you that much. You were more an addendum than anything else.

When he made the post it seemed like he was more worried about pointing out that it doesn't clear me than anything else.

Which I disliked obviously.

I don't know. I'm rereading pandains day 1 and he has some weird posts with our current information. I have a bunch of tabs open but here are some highlights

On May 02 2019 03:16 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2019 02:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 02 2019 00:44 Pandain wrote:
FIXED POST

I am confused about why Jock suddenly became an asshole in this thread when the last two games he was super nice and if anything apologetic. Also his blogs are fun to read so I'm sort of shocked. I don't think he's a bad lynch and might switch to him if the votes are close.

Also this is concerning:
On May 01 2019 11:23 Jockmcplop wrote:
On May 01 2019 10:35 wherebugsgo wrote:
On May 01 2019 10:29 Jockmcplop wrote:
On May 01 2019 08:54 Holyflare wrote:
Oh well nothing more to add really. I think jock is way out of character and the town read(s) are pretty unjustified here.


Out of character compared to when I was mafia?


You gonna ignore my previous post?

You should answer this, and don't even think about skipping any of the questions:

Can you define what makes people suspicious? What types of things are suspicious and why would they be indicators someone is mafia instead of town?

Have you read Incognito's guide? What do you think your #1 priority should be if you are a townie?


Regardless of your alignment, at your current rate, you should know you're going to be dead.

In addition to that, let's see your reads.


#1 priority as town for me is finding scum.


And then proceedes to be super lukewarm about scum reads and doesn't scumhunt at all.

You really think mafia claims this and then does the complete opposite? You'd need to be really dumb if you didn't realise this is exactly where it gets you and i wouldn't say that's a really good strategy. But it's okay, maybe the 70% of the game can talk about something else after D1 since you're gonna have your lynch.

Mafia literally does it all the time. It's precisely inherently mafia to say good things and then not do them or follow them

On May 02 2019 03:18 Pandain wrote:
Also more importantly it's not a dumb silly contradiction that could be overlooked. It's a mindset contradiction

On May 02 2019 03:18 Pandain wrote:
I mean he could be town perhaps even likely. Im not even voting him. But it's day 1 so do what you do

Look how self-conscious and aware of how he's being perceived pandain is in this triple-post. Reads like it's coming from a mafia mindset.




Here's a pretty odd contradiction coupled with some equally odd association with koshi

On May 01 2019 20:33 Pandain wrote:
I don't really have any mafia reads, but I think VE is town from his carefree and open posting, and Koshi for same reason. I think that's a pretty good start for day 1.

I'm going to vote Rels because he's done absolutely nothing, and he did the same exact thing last time when I was mafia with him.

On May 02 2019 00:53 Pandain wrote:
I think Wherebugsgo is solid town, not even learn town. He's most active person, is clearly actively reading and re-reading and using that to inform his view in a logical way (even if i disagree sometimes)


Super strong town lean on Koshi as well for his carefree posting. They just seem townie.


On May 02 2019 05:04 Pandain wrote:
I wouldn't at all be surprised to see two scum between BC, VE, HF, bugs, and vivax

So shortly before grouping these 5 players as some weird cell containing 2 scum, he called two of its members town. Not townleans either.
Two of the other members have flipped town
This, coupled with the fact that we have already established that vivax's first post in the scum QT was likely instructions to bus him, means that pandain through leading a vivax lynch was setting up to lynch into a group of 4 towns. Pretty odd indeed.

I will now mention that he happened to call flipped-scum koshi town twice in these posts but will not speak further on such a simple point.

I have some kinda shitty stuff too if you're interested
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 07 2019 02:19 GMT
#1652
aw fuck i forgot to add a song shit let me find a good one
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 07 2019 02:26 GMT
#1657


A sample of the shitty stuff because I wanted to post this song

On May 02 2019 00:46 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2019 23:39 Vivax wrote:
MZ stuff was just bleh and uninteresting. Why does it make him mafia if he says that he's glad nobody claimed scum yet?It's a wonky thing to say and that's about it. Maybe Bugs and FF can explain how saying that makes people scum cause I don't see it.

And if you're going to say that town MZ should be glad that people scumclaim, imagine how glad mafia MZ would be if it was townies scumclaiming like in 99 % of the cases, given that you are implying you would vote them off for those claims.

In summary, wary of FF cause not shitposting and looking more like a serious mafia FF with that vote.


What is suspicious is when he says that he would lynch someone if they claimed scum, which is really stupid. But I think he said this last game and he was town so I guess it's null.

This interaction with vivax feels soooooo forced to me but I am thinking it's cognitive bias based on already thinking he's scummy now
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 07 2019 02:46 GMT
#1665
oh well you see
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 07 2019 02:46 GMT
#1666
I didn't actually read that far
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 296
MaxPax 250
Codebar 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 66351
Calm 4134
Shuttle 2599
Bisu 2264
FanTaSy 1511
Soma 580
Mini 504
EffOrt 452
Stork 357
Light 307
[ Show more ]
Rush 276
firebathero 251
Hyuk 245
ZerO 186
Snow 185
actioN 122
Barracks 116
Zeus 85
Killer 82
hero 79
Dewaltoss 60
Sea.KH 52
Hyun 43
Pusan 41
Shinee 39
ToSsGirL 34
Bale 32
Shine 28
Free 26
Sharp 26
Yoon 23
PianO 21
Aegong 19
yabsab 18
zelot 18
sorry 15
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7797
Dendi999
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_160
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko433
crisheroes397
Other Games
hiko2194
singsing1960
B2W.Neo485
DeMusliM278
byalli255
Hui .203
Livibee186
Liquid`VortiX159
Mew2King69
Rex38
Trikslyr24
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV250
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2116
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 48m
Replay Cast
8h 33m
OSC
1d 8h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 19h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.