• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:41
CEST 23:41
KST 06:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6879 users

[N] Uninspired Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 12 2019 17:32 GMT
#20
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


/replace for now
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 17 2019 04:18 GMT
#30
On April 13 2019 02:32 Fecalfeast wrote:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


/replace for now

/in
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 28 2019 19:07 GMT
#54
This is my non-mandatory /confirm
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 29 2019 23:07 GMT
#61
Me too
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 29 2019 23:11 GMT
#63
Nope
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 30 2019 03:00 GMT
#68
##vote Meapak_Ziphh
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 01 2019 07:26 GMT
#182
On May 01 2019 16:09 Pandain wrote:
Oh fuck I forgot this game was going on. I'll try to be as active as I can but I'm at work

same
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 01 2019 21:05 GMT
#319
I accept the shot on me as I'm not a role I will play this next phase though i swear
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 02 2019 05:16 GMT
#455
maf
BC
vivax

maf-ish
grack?
wbg
MZ

towny
rayn
koshi
ve
hf


that's from a once over of the thread based on feels. thinking about hf's pandain case so i haven't placed him yet. rels can die too

I can elaborate or whatever if ppl ask i'll be up all night I think
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 02 2019 06:35 GMT
#457
On May 02 2019 15:08 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2019 14:16 Fecalfeast wrote:
maf
BC
vivax

maf-ish
grack?
wbg
MZ

towny
rayn
koshi
ve
hf


that's from a once over of the thread based on feels. thinking about hf's pandain case so i haven't placed him yet. rels can die too

I can elaborate or whatever if ppl ask i'll be up all night I think


why do you think BC is scum?

Why did you sheep my vote on MZ and disappear? If you think I am scummy why do you also think MZ is scummy?

BC seemed scummy when I read his posts. Let me take this bong rip and I'll look again at him


MZ seemed like a fun pressure vote, got distracted playing rimworld/mtg arena and getting baked. Came back and again got distracted with real life shit. I was around at EoD but I had a physiotherapy appointment at deadline and hadn't really been reading so changing my vote to a wagon would have been purely for lulz

ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 02 2019 06:37 GMT
#458
not really much to go on in BC's filter which honestly means i shouldn't probably scum him that hard yet
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 02 2019 06:39 GMT
#459
I also don't do associative reads this early w/r/t you asking why you and mz are scummy together
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 02 2019 06:44 GMT
#461
On May 02 2019 11:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:

dont never let them use you.....
they will bring you to your knees....

Not my style but based on this track I think you'd like Black Crown Initiate

ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 02 2019 06:49 GMT
#462
On May 02 2019 15:41 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2019 15:35 Fecalfeast wrote:
On May 02 2019 15:08 wherebugsgo wrote:
On May 02 2019 14:16 Fecalfeast wrote:
maf
BC
vivax

maf-ish
grack?
wbg
MZ

towny
rayn
koshi
ve
hf


that's from a once over of the thread based on feels. thinking about hf's pandain case so i haven't placed him yet. rels can die too

I can elaborate or whatever if ppl ask i'll be up all night I think


why do you think BC is scum?

Why did you sheep my vote on MZ and disappear? If you think I am scummy why do you also think MZ is scummy?

BC seemed scummy when I read his posts. Let me take this bong rip and I'll look again at him


MZ seemed like a fun pressure vote, got distracted playing rimworld/mtg arena and getting baked. Came back and again got distracted with real life shit. I was around at EoD but I had a physiotherapy appointment at deadline and hadn't really been reading so changing my vote to a wagon would have been purely for lulz



what do you think of people trying to get you lynched? (myself included)

I'm never a fan of people going for me earlygame (or ever, really) because my scum meta (based on my own memory) is one of high activity earlygame because I'm excited to have rolled mafia. As town I'm often low hanging fruit which, obviously, is self-defeating of my tendency to omgus but it doesn't seem to matter.
On May 02 2019 15:41 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2019 15:37 Fecalfeast wrote:
not really much to go on in BC's filter which honestly means i shouldn't probably scum him that hard yet


Okay, but doesn't the same thing apply to Vivax?

no
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 02 2019 06:51 GMT
#463
On May 02 2019 15:44 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2019 11:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKYzlp3foD8&list=PL9hYR5qRkc2xAnqfJs7kguiR-d6Hi-Lz_&index=12
dont never let them use you.....
they will bring you to your knees....

Not my style but based on this track I think you'd like Black Crown Initiate

https://youtu.be/bIr7PFa36S4

I actually was a pretty big fan of In Flames back in highschool I'm going to look up one of the tracks I liked. I was a limewire, soulseek, etc. person back then so I usually only had a few tracks of each band I wasn't obsessed with

ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 02 2019 06:52 GMT
#464
honestly I kinda hate it now lmao
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 02 2019 06:53 GMT
#465
OH FUCK I'M AN ULTRALISK NOW
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 02 2019 07:09 GMT
#467
1. No, you can look through my games yourself
+ Show Spoiler [FecalFeast] +
TL Mafia LXVIII: Fanfic Crossover Edition Town Vanilla Endgamed Day 3
2p2 Vanilla Werewolf 13er Town Vanilla Endgamed Day 4
Zesty Italian Dressing Micro Mafia Town Vanilla Endgamed Day 1
Newbie Mini Mafia LIX Mafia Vanilla Survived Day 3
Fantasy Football Mafia Mini 2 Town Miller Survived Day 2
Campus Mafia Town Vanilla Lynched Day 5
V Titanic Mini Mafia: A Game of Four Hours Mafia Roleblocker Survived Night 2
VI Titanic Mini Mafia: The Return of MSPaint Town Vanilla Survived Day 5
TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells Town Vanilla Survived Night 5
PYP: Pick Your Protoss Mini Mafia Town Probe Survived Day 2
Linux Mini Mafia Town Vanilla Survived Night 1
Slytherin Mini Mafia Town Gunsmith Survived Day 3
VII Titanic Mini Mafia: I Have a Cunning Plan... Town Vanilla Survived Night 4
XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) Town Vanilla Scum killed Night 3
Office Mini Mafia Town Medic Killed Night 3
Newbie Student Mafia VI Town Vanilla Survived Day 6
TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy Town Vanilla Endgamed Day 7
Jack of All Trades Mafia Town Vanilla Endgamed Night 3
Newbie Student Mafia IX Town Vanilla Killed Night 1
Hajime no Ippo Maifa Mafia Miguel Zale Lynched Day 2
Carnaval do Brasil Mafia Mafia Vanilla Lynched Day 4
I Still Cant Believe its not Themed Mafia Town Vanilla Modkilled Day 4
Lost But Not Forgotten Mini Mafia Town Vanilla Survived Day 2
II Cannons Mini Mafia Town Vanilla Killed Night 3
The New Personality Mafia Town Glowingbear Killed Night 4
Student Mafia XV Town Veteran Survived Night 1
Student Mafia XVI Town Veteran Survived Day 5
Newbie Student Mafia XVII: Fullmetal Edition Town Vanilla Survived Day 3
Season of the Witch 2 Town Acolyte Killed Night 3
Newbie Student Mafia XVIII Town Vanilla Endgamed Day 3
Pick Your Power: Intriguing Mafia Professor Moriarty Lynched Day 2
Who Wants to be a Millionaire Cell Mini Mafia Town Vanilla Survived Day 1
Team Melee Mini Mafia VI: Newbies and Vets Town Vanilla Lynched Day 3
Tortoise Mafia Town Vanilla Lynched Day 1
Newbie Mafia XXI Town Vanilla Killed Night 2
Palmars Purge: Crisis and Turmoil in Liquidia Town Ash Endgamed Day 5
Liquidmania Qualifier #3 Mafia Vanilla Survived Day 3
TL Mafia LXXV Town Vanilla Endgamed Day 7
MS Paint-Off Mafia Town Vanilla Lynched Day 1
Hurricane Shelter Mafia Mafia Godfather Lynched Day 2
Newbie Student Mafia XXVII Town Vanilla Lynched Day 2
Classic Mafia Town Vanilla Endgamed Day 3
Medic Mafia Town Medic Survived Night 3


2. Vivax doesn't play when he's mafia based on my perception of him in games we've played together including one where we were both mafia
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 02 2019 07:11 GMT
#468
also you don't have to 'let me go' I'm drinking coffee at midnight and prefer to play mafia in real time
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 02 2019 07:18 GMT
#470
honestly the more I think on it you asking me to show you examples of my self-meta is scummy because you're making me do the work for you to read me town or scum
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ZombieGrub265
Nina 138
NeuroSwarm 115
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14084
NaDa 21
Bale 14
Dota 2
febbydoto27
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King62
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu682
Other Games
Grubby3682
summit1g3454
Liquid`RaSZi1967
shahzam576
WinterStarcraft408
ToD296
C9.Mang0274
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1110
Other Games
• imaqtpie990
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 19m
INu's Battles
13h 19m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
15h 19m
OSC
1d
Replay Cast
1d 1h
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.