• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:17
CEST 05:17
KST 12:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202611Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8689 users

[N] Uninspired Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 03 2019 11:57 GMT
#746
On May 03 2019 10:02 Grackaroni wrote:
Don't worry guys.

Grackaroni will solve it all.

Atm I'm working on getting drunk in remembrance of Rayn.

That's when the real brilliance comes in.

Lucid I call it -- because that's a smart person word.

I am worried.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 03 2019 12:01 GMT
#747
On May 03 2019 20:50 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2019 08:30 wherebugsgo wrote:
if he retracts his claim we should just lynch him to get rid of the possibility he's scum

So basically we always lynch your 100% townread?

Ahh Miller. Now I understand.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 03 2019 12:05 GMT
#748
I dont believe HF but I do want to vote wbg. Annoying.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 03 2019 12:12 GMT
#750
On May 03 2019 03:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Anyways i think vivax + bugs + pandain is a reasonable option for mafia.
Murder Vivax please if he is not dead come D2.

I read rayn filter and I will just be rayn 3.0.

This is because Koshi = rayn 2.0 and now I absorbed rayn 1.0.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 03 2019 12:13 GMT
#751
On May 03 2019 21:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
Join the Pandain Counterwagon of Greatest Glory tm

Sry. Name not sexy enough. Maybe add Hole at the end.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 03 2019 12:49 GMT
#755
the Pandain Counterwagon of Greatest Glory Hole

Only acceptable name.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 03 2019 12:51 GMT
#756
People not voting really ruins game. Those people should be shot on the spot. No excuses. How can you even forget to vote. Once you commit to a game you give it 100%. Replace eat and sleep with mafia. Mafia Mafia Mafia repeat.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 05 2019 11:58 GMT
#1368
I havent read anything except the last 2 pages and flip. I want to congratulate everybody with the lynch on hf. Hilarious and I wish I was there.

I'll read his filter later for my amusement. Brilliant!
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 05 2019 16:24 GMT
#1375
On May 05 2019 23:11 Pandain wrote:
I want you to just imagine that Koshi plays the exact same for the next three days, and we mislynch twice and lose the game.

Did Koshi ever contribute?
Did Koshi ever push?
Did Koshi ever do anything meaningful?

And if the answer is no, is that what you expect from town yoshi, as demonstrated above?


Fearmonger
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 05 2019 16:27 GMT
#1376
I would promise activity but I know I cant tonight and from tomorrow I have SAP training at work so I could play at home but I probably will not have too much energy.

I could claim blue again but I am pretty sure I wobt get shot.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 05 2019 16:30 GMT
#1377
Both hf and rayn pointed heavily at wbg. Probably not a bad bet for mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 05 2019 16:32 GMT
#1378
Also cute little tinfoil. Maybe mods replaced Vivax over iGrok because both are mafia? I havent read any Slam posts so its pure tinfoil.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 05 2019 16:33 GMT
#1379
On May 05 2019 10:20 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2019 10:16 wherebugsgo wrote:
On May 05 2019 10:15 Alakaslam wrote:
On May 05 2019 10:07 wherebugsgo wrote:
The last mafia is going to haunt us

We kill MZ, he has to be scum at this point.

I’m still convinced VE & BC are town. Then towniest to scummiest:

grack
FF
Pandain
Slam
Koshi
MZ

You all could be scum. Actually for all intents and purposes you all were scum this game regardless of actual alignment

How am I scummier than pandain


He actually decently defended himself IMO. You haven’t done anything except complain once I listed you as absent

I voted Pandain

That is all that was necessary last cycle

I have been fine with an MZ lunch to though

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 05 2019 16:33 GMT
#1380
On May 05 2019 10:21 Alakaslam wrote:
I haven’t even read anything and I don’t think I’m going to

Until we lynch pandain then then I’ll read again

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 05 2019 16:34 GMT
#1381
On May 05 2019 10:26 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2019 10:24 wherebugsgo wrote:
Actually I’m fine with any lynch after MZ, even Pandain. the game is gonna be boring af though since I don’t feel like playing really. Trying to distinguish between lurkers is not fun at all and there is no way to make people play.

Yeah I’m down with MZ too. Maybe we do that.

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 11 2019 16:08 GMT
#2320
Gg wp. I cant read more than 50% . Sad days. Wont prevent me from joining though.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 2 3 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta40
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 200
ProTech149
FoxeR 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2300
Shuttle 1324
Dewaltoss 79
NaDa 22
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm211
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 509
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox574
Other Games
summit1g8016
WinterStarcraft417
C9.Mang0278
ViBE127
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo479
• Stunt173
Other Games
• Shiphtur355
Upcoming Events
OSC
19h 44m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 6h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.