• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:50
CEST 04:50
KST 11:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6804 users

[N] Uninspired Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 24 2019 23:26 GMT
#45
/in

Low activity. I gave up on pc.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 01 2019 10:33 GMT
#189
Damn forgot about this game. I dont check tl anymore daily. I go read.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 01 2019 10:35 GMT
#190
On April 30 2019 09:05 wherebugsgo wrote:
someone save me from my depression over GoT

although this game is also uninspired so I guess my hopes shouldn't be up

Last episode was so good. I dreamt about zombies night after and I never dream.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 01 2019 10:36 GMT
#191
On April 30 2019 09:07 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2019 05:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Hi i am just a boring vanilla town.

Me too

I'm glad nobody has claimed scum yet, I would be so down to lynch them if they did.

So all my claimed townies in the thread lets talk strategy, are we gonna go with the thread meta of the past two games and lynch active people who find themselves on the wrong side of a townVtown argument first or should we try to at least pressure the lurkers before D3?

Lynch least active, least confrontational, most disappointing player.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 01 2019 10:37 GMT
#192
On April 30 2019 13:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2019 12:36 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On April 30 2019 12:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On April 30 2019 08:09 Jockmcplop wrote:
No one has anything more interesting to say than just their role?

Like?

Rayn should we lynch bugs for lying and saying I claimed scum?

I cant really know if he is lying so idk why you are asking me instead of making a decision?

Idk whats good these days. Mostly everything is bad.

Why so serious rayn? It was joke.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 01 2019 10:38 GMT
#193
On April 30 2019 20:20 Pandain wrote:
I don't like either of Meapak's first two posts. Don't like the first one saying that he would lynch scum if they claimed, and then don't like the second one that (falsely and obviously so) claims wherebugsgo said he claimed mafia, when it's obviously just an expression

Also lol. Not sure if serious.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 01 2019 10:39 GMT
#194
On April 30 2019 21:12 Pandain wrote:
He's talking a little bit, but it's not really about him. I probably read him because he's posted the most (two posts I don't like).

But the game has been on for like 15 hours or something and there's about a page and a half. I want to get more people talking.

Plus how the game activity goes in the beginning can have a big effect later on. If people barely talk during the first 24 hours, they will probably barely talk later on and the game will be terrible and impossible to play.

Good stuff if true. Which I believe it is.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 01 2019 10:40 GMT
#195
On April 30 2019 21:43 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2019 21:06 Pandain wrote:
I could easily be wrong. This is literally off of a page of total posting, reads will change drastically.

Also to be honest I think it's good to just start voting someone to get people talking. Otherwise we would just never talk until like the last 12 hours of the day.

Really dislike this instant backpedal from Pandain. I kinda agreed on MZ until this. Now I just want to watch and wait.

Can some1 explain to me what MZ did?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 01 2019 10:42 GMT
#196
On May 01 2019 01:04 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Voting jock until he has something interesting to say as he didnt fix a situation he complained about.

Good pressure into bad answer from Jock.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 01 2019 10:42 GMT
#197
On May 01 2019 01:09 Jockmcplop wrote:
I wish I could fix it to be honest but I'm the most boring guy in here.

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 01 2019 10:45 GMT
#198
On May 01 2019 02:29 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Yeah still super Ok with where my vote is located.

Jock should know enough at this point (especially after his first game) on how to at least FoS people or pressure people. Given that hes not adding content, showed he was lurking thread waiting (replied literally like 2 minutes after i voted) and hasnt offered anything other than "im not scum, people be bad"

I get its day 1 and day 1 can be a crap shoot but at least try for fucks sake.

I like this guy
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 01 2019 10:46 GMT
#199
On May 01 2019 04:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2019 04:46 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
shoot grack until he says something useful, and let MZ live long enough to prove his alignment as I think hes town atm.

So basically aside from Jock finding nothing interesting to contribute so far you have a town read and a shoot read that happened after Jock claimed he has nothing to say so far.

Why attack bc? He is the best player in the g+me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 01 2019 10:49 GMT
#200
On May 01 2019 07:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Jock town
Meapak town
VE town but misguided as fuck atm
Grack maybe town

Pandain maaaaaaaaybe town. I have never played with town!Pandain lol

BC no idea
FF no idea. I originally thought he cant be scum with bugs but rhat doesnt hold. Him and grack made the stupid packt some years ago that threw me off completely so he can defs be mafia with bugs.

Bugs maybe mafia.

Who else idk.

I wonder if you can have these reads. Maybe you can.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 01 2019 10:51 GMT
#201
On May 01 2019 08:46 Holyflare wrote:
I think jock is mafia and bc is more mafia for defending(?? ? But also accusing???) him. Not much else to add really. Didn't even realise the game had even started.

No comment.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 01 2019 10:53 GMT
#202
Grack rayn and hf are the pinnacle of uselessness.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 01 2019 10:54 GMT
#203
On May 01 2019 09:03 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2019 08:46 Holyflare wrote:
I think jock is mafia and bc is more mafia for defending(?? ? But also accusing???) him. Not much else to add really. Didn't even realise the game had even started.


You can disregard this because I've reread it and it didn't go down like this. BC still gave jock a bit of an out which I don't like but he's pretty much said stuff I was thinking about Jock's posting.

Minus points for grack not pointing this out.

Maybe not
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 01 2019 10:57 GMT
#204
When wdbg and mz post I have to use my brain. I dont know if this means anything
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 01 2019 11:01 GMT
#206
On May 01 2019 19:58 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2019 19:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
Liiiike if FF were the other wagon and not MZ that would just be super.


I'm with you here, FF is setting off alarm bells for me

what are your thoughts on no-lynch this cycle? I've actually always been of the opinion that a no-lynch on day 1 is actually really good for town because it reduces the variability, especially in low post count games like this one.

No lynching is horrible. People need to get out of tunnel. Info is good. Only good if you dont lose lynch later.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 01 2019 11:02 GMT
#207
I lynch
Grack
Pandain
Jock
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 01 2019 11:04 GMT
#208
After reading filters I agree with myself
I had a good night of sleep.
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 196
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17802
Rain 1565
GuemChi 716
NaDa 23
Bale 19
Dota 2
monkeys_forever460
NeuroSwarm218
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
summit1g7064
taco 572
minikerr48
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1143
Mew2King97
Other Games
JimRising 574
WinterStarcraft567
C9.Mang0189
ViBE131
ZombieGrub21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick990
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 169
• davetesta38
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt289
• Lourlo233
Other Games
• Scarra887
• Shiphtur591
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 11m
INu's Battles
8h 11m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 11m
OSC
19h 26m
Replay Cast
20h 11m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.