• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:30
CEST 21:30
KST 04:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10873 users

[N] Uninspired Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 01 2019 11:04 GMT
#209
Fefe Rels also fine.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 01 2019 11:05 GMT
#210
From active posters I would vote rayn. But it is better to keep him alive.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 01 2019 20:49 GMT
#314
Damn. Thought dzadline would ne at 24h cet for no reason. Think I would have voted jockds or Rems.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 01 2019 20:52 GMT
#315
I am shooting Fefe tonight. #Truestory
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 01 2019 20:52 GMT
#316
If you super dislike that leave a comment brlow.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 02 2019 14:11 GMT
#508
Page 21. I'll catch up when I am home.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 02 2019 17:57 GMT
#540
On May 03 2019 00:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If there is a vigilante who shoots anyone else other than Vivax i am going to be super sad.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 02 2019 20:52 GMT
#611
Good shot Pandain. WP.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 02 2019 20:53 GMT
#612
I ll read rayn filter tomorrow.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 02 2019 20:54 GMT
#613
On May 03 2019 04:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Vivax
Wherebugsgo
Pandain
(Fecalfeast)


VE is never mafia for anyone who will question it later. He is just too invested in teh game, i think that was the only unexplained read i had. Goodluck.

##Vote wherebugsgo
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 02 2019 20:56 GMT
#614
Game should be easy from here I think.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 02 2019 20:56 GMT
#615
That being said. I havent read anything.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 02 2019 20:57 GMT
#616
And paid even less attention. I think all people with long names are not mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 03 2019 11:14 GMT
#739
I was thinking Vivax was shot and not modkilled. Ohh VE is paying attentiôn.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 03 2019 11:14 GMT
#740
Somebody has to I guess.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 03 2019 11:45 GMT
#741
I enjoy VE capslocks posts and will give him towncred for it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 03 2019 11:47 GMT
#742
On May 03 2019 08:05 wherebugsgo wrote:
ok here's the good news

HF is not scumclaiming here because that's a nonsensical 1 for 1. It just serves to shit up the thread today, HF then dies the next day and then HF is banking on his scum teammate to somehow survive for a couple more cycles. My flip guarantees confirmation of HF's alignment. Miller = town, VT = scum obviously.

BC is still waiting on talking about all of this (he's here, I guarantee it) so he looks worse. I don't agree on Pandain being scum, however rayn also thought he was scum. (and FF but I don't get that one either)

Likely:
BC
MZ
Koshi

Possibly:
Alakaslam
Rels
FF
Pandain

Probably not:
VE
grack

confirmed:
HF
me

I'd personally put Pandain in "probably not" but whatever, I've been wrong before.



Why was I promoted to top of the list? I feel honored.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 03 2019 11:49 GMT
#743
On May 03 2019 08:30 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2019 08:28 wherebugsgo wrote:
On May 03 2019 08:25 Grackaroni wrote:
On May 03 2019 08:23 wherebugsgo wrote:
On May 03 2019 08:22 Grackaroni wrote:
lol one time he fake claimed a check as the real cop.

So we lynched a townie and then lynched him as the cop.


who do you think is scum here?

What do you think of BC talking with Rayn before deadline but not being here now?

I think scum is just in MZ/FF/Rels with an off chance of HF.


what about koshi?

I got a good feel from him earlier when he was spamming posts but he needs to pick up his game too. Sheeping his vote based on Rayn is shitty.

You say shitty. I say brilliant.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 03 2019 11:50 GMT
#744
On May 03 2019 08:30 wherebugsgo wrote:
if he retracts his claim we should just lynch him to get rid of the possibility he's scum

So basically we always lynch your 100% townread?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 03 2019 11:54 GMT
#745
I give it a 4.23% chance that hf is cop tbh. 4.23% is because Vivax already flipped.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 629
ProTech132
UpATreeSC 119
JuggernautJason65
Nina 45
MindelVK 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29313
Calm 2834
Mini 146
firebathero 128
Dewaltoss 103
soO 45
HiyA 27
Hyun 26
Bale 23
NaDa 20
[ Show more ]
Aegong 19
PianO 19
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8497
XaKoH 298
canceldota2
League of Legends
Doublelift256
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1598
fl0m1480
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu671
Other Games
FrodaN2254
B2W.Neo583
Beastyqt581
mouzStarbuck312
Livibee183
ToD182
KnowMe146
C9.Mang0128
Trikslyr115
RotterdaM99
Mew2King47
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 60
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki32
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1130
• Shiphtur784
• WagamamaTV234
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 46m
Replay Cast
3h 31m
OSC
1d 3h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 14h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.