• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:21
CEST 14:21
KST 21:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9786 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 16 Next All
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 12:30 GMT
#7616
On March 09 2019 13:50 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2019 09:02 Dandel Ion wrote:
rsoultin, the Vanilla Townie has been killed.
Damdred, the Vanilla Townie has been killed.
BloodyC0bbler, the Mafia Roleblocker has been killed.
WaveofShadow, the Vanilla Townie has been killed.
raynpelikoneet, the Vanilla Townie has been killed.

Yeah for the scum death! But there goes my town circle

And lol @ 3 townies hard townreading HF + 1 scum hard pushing HF dying. HF is town and scum are trying to ML him again



Here is another person btw.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 12:32 GMT
#7618
On March 13 2019 21:31 ExO_ wrote:
##vote onegu

Also hi, it turns out I'm not dead!



?!?!
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 12:33 GMT
#7620
On March 13 2019 21:20 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2019 06:04 Acrofales wrote:
On March 10 2019 05:59 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Acro, are you able to share the details of your role?

Is it based on a list of lurkers that you're just given, or were you told the criteria for inclusion on the list?

Yeah, sure. I had a half-baked plan of making ppl think I had more bullets and got weird lists, to make scum RB and shoot me, but messed it up already and their RB is dead.

I had 1 bullet and could shoot anyone who didn't vote it had less then 5 posts during the day. I whined to the hosts that I couldn't use it n1 as nobody met the requirements, but n2 it was more useful. Judging by the last post I should have shot the brown. I haven't gotten to why yet, tho :p



Please make this more clear. During day 2 if someone didn’t vote and had less than 5 posts? Or could it have been just not vote or they voted but didn’t make 5 posts?

Second did you have to keep track or did hosts send you a list?



Not really going to talk more until this is answered @acro
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 12:35 GMT
#7622
On March 13 2019 21:33 Pandain wrote:
You can't say you were afk/busy when you took the time to post twice in the hour before the deadline and you posted extremely actively right after the lynch. You chose not to comment.



What as soon as my apex game was done I came to thread. We were in silent talk then as deadline passed. Then I talked after the flip...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 12:36 GMT
#7623
On March 13 2019 21:35 Pandain wrote:
Why is that important



Because it is...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 12:40 GMT
#7625
On March 13 2019 21:35 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 21:33 Pandain wrote:
You can't say you were afk/busy when you took the time to post twice in the hour before the deadline and you posted extremely actively right after the lynch. You chose not to comment.



What as soon as my apex game was done I came to thread. We were in silent talk then as deadline passed. Then I talked after the flip...

I was also comfortable with my vote on chez. So comfortable in fact I went and played some games.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 12:42 GMT
#7627
On March 13 2019 21:39 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 21:33 Onegu wrote:
On March 13 2019 21:20 Onegu wrote:
On March 10 2019 06:04 Acrofales wrote:
On March 10 2019 05:59 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Acro, are you able to share the details of your role?

Is it based on a list of lurkers that you're just given, or were you told the criteria for inclusion on the list?

Yeah, sure. I had a half-baked plan of making ppl think I had more bullets and got weird lists, to make scum RB and shoot me, but messed it up already and their RB is dead.

I had 1 bullet and could shoot anyone who didn't vote it had less then 5 posts during the day. I whined to the hosts that I couldn't use it n1 as nobody met the requirements, but n2 it was more useful. Judging by the last post I should have shot the brown. I haven't gotten to why yet, tho :p



Please make this more clear. During day 2 if someone didn’t vote and had less than 5 posts? Or could it have been just not vote or they voted but didn’t make 5 posts?

Second did you have to keep track or did hosts send you a list?



Not really going to talk more until this is answered @acro




Are you theorizing he is lying?


No, no reason for him to lie. I town read him hard for his claim right. But now I want to know the exact details. Is it unreasonable to ask?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 12:53 GMT
#7629
On March 13 2019 21:50 Pandain wrote:
It's a little bit pointless. What are you hoping to find out?



I’ll answer after him about this.

Other questions to me happy to answer.

Exo why are you voting me?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 13:03 GMT
#7632
On March 13 2019 21:58 Pandain wrote:
Who do you think is scum?
What do you think of Chez's vet claim?



I think chez is scum and is claiming to claim. I have seen chez town do more than role play and troll. He isn’t doing that here. Also chez has to flip and soon, you really want it to be Lylo and have chez isn’t the pool?

Other scum I really don’t like LS play right now 60% he is scum.

Wiggles has been called scum for a while by people I trust.

Mocasta is also fairly scummy. Same thing with wiggles. I have a lot of free time today I plan to look at a few filters.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 13:05 GMT
#7634
On March 13 2019 22:01 Pandain wrote:
Since the past two days, you haven't commented scum or town read's on anyone besides me and Chez, despite having three pages of filter.



I like to do one thing at a time.

If you want town reads from me.

Sicklucker
Rels
FF
Pandain

90% sure all of these people are town.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 13:06 GMT
#7635
On March 13 2019 22:04 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 21:53 Onegu wrote:
On March 13 2019 21:50 Pandain wrote:
It's a little bit pointless. What are you hoping to find out?



I’ll answer after him about this.

Other questions to me happy to answer.

Exo why are you voting me?



If you believe him why would you refuse to talk to him until he answers your question? That makes no sense.

I'm voting you because I opened the thread for the first time in 4 days and read what Acro wrote. I did about 5 minutes of additional reading and voted you based on that.



I am willing to talk to about anything except acro until he answers my question.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 13:48 GMT
#7637
So I say I don’t want to talk about it until he answers and you say ok then ask a question about it?

Do you expect me to answer you now? If so you are sorely mistaken...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 13:49 GMT
#7638
Also. Come back after nothing for 4 days open the last page see a case and vote it without reading anything...

Hrmmm
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 14:24 GMT
#7642
On March 13 2019 22:59 Vivax wrote:
Onegu why is Tubesock off the table for you?



He isn’t I just have no thoughts on him currently
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 16:11 GMT
#7667
So I just went through bloodycobblers filter.

He was wrong on every single one of his reads.

Mafia on I amp, mafia on Rsoultin, mafia on me.

But guess who he hard defended?

Chez

Lynch chez today!
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 16:41 GMT
#7671
On March 14 2019 01:28 darthfoley wrote:
so we think there were two town vets in the same game? same exact role?


Possibly, but I don’t believe anything chez is claiming at this point...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 16:57 GMT
#7674
On March 02 2019 20:50 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
As I said before. I have night continental shifts so my activity this weekend will be sporadic.

Current reads that matter.

Rsoultin
Iamperfection


Chezinu

Now to go into the why.

Iamperfection has literally done nothing so far this game thus far. He accused chez for posting to post while providing next to - content in his own posts. The one post he makes where he outlines a "read" he doesn't go into it at all then back burners it to harass someone for not playing at the level he wants.
I also hate people who talk about what any power role should do day 1 (actively talking about vig shots) as that leads to the potential of power roles outing themself to be sniped by mafia.

Rsoultin. The guy accuses a player (Chezinu) of posting fluff rp posts that provide no content. This post specifically screams at every core of my being.
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 20:27 rsoultin wrote:
Pft. Chez was just such a non-entity in his roleplay posts. I don't care about the roleplay. It's just if he's engaged enough in the thread to roleplay, and also to try to communicate with other players and make comments about the game, I expect something shiny and smart from him. It doesn't have to be new.

But what he was giving were non-committal turds and I don't even know what that spoilered lynch list or ls emoticon thing was about.


Chezinu is a known quantity to RP in mafia games. Hes literally done it in some capacity in basically every game I can remember playing in with him. He always provides some form of content in said posts. He has literally given reads on players, and has been providing actual content without RP for a fucking change. Chez has clearly been doing more to push some form of conversation on players to force them to voice opinions. Clearly done more to help this game than most to this point.

Yes the guy has had some shit posts, but hes also playing the game seriously.


This post btw

Lynch chez
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 17:03 GMT
#7676
On March 14 2019 02:00 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 01:57 Onegu wrote:
On March 02 2019 20:50 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
As I said before. I have night continental shifts so my activity this weekend will be sporadic.

Current reads that matter.

Rsoultin
Iamperfection


Chezinu

Now to go into the why.

Iamperfection has literally done nothing so far this game thus far. He accused chez for posting to post while providing next to - content in his own posts. The one post he makes where he outlines a "read" he doesn't go into it at all then back burners it to harass someone for not playing at the level he wants.
I also hate people who talk about what any power role should do day 1 (actively talking about vig shots) as that leads to the potential of power roles outing themself to be sniped by mafia.

Rsoultin. The guy accuses a player (Chezinu) of posting fluff rp posts that provide no content. This post specifically screams at every core of my being.
On March 02 2019 20:27 rsoultin wrote:
Pft. Chez was just such a non-entity in his roleplay posts. I don't care about the roleplay. It's just if he's engaged enough in the thread to roleplay, and also to try to communicate with other players and make comments about the game, I expect something shiny and smart from him. It doesn't have to be new.

But what he was giving were non-committal turds and I don't even know what that spoilered lynch list or ls emoticon thing was about.


Chezinu is a known quantity to RP in mafia games. Hes literally done it in some capacity in basically every game I can remember playing in with him. He always provides some form of content in said posts. He has literally given reads on players, and has been providing actual content without RP for a fucking change. Chez has clearly been doing more to push some form of conversation on players to force them to voice opinions. Clearly done more to help this game than most to this point.

Yes the guy has had some shit posts, but hes also playing the game seriously.


This post btw

Lynch chez


What you're suggesting doesn't make any sense. A mafia colored him green, so chez is scum? Just...What?



A mafia who was literally scum reading only town. Every single person he scum read has flipped town. I am the only one that hasn’t flipped but I am green.

So all his scum reads are town, and the only person he hard defends is chez?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 17:30 GMT
#7690
On March 14 2019 02:12 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 02:03 Onegu wrote:
On March 14 2019 02:00 Vivax wrote:
On March 14 2019 01:57 Onegu wrote:
On March 02 2019 20:50 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
As I said before. I have night continental shifts so my activity this weekend will be sporadic.

Current reads that matter.

Rsoultin
Iamperfection


Chezinu

Now to go into the why.

Iamperfection has literally done nothing so far this game thus far. He accused chez for posting to post while providing next to - content in his own posts. The one post he makes where he outlines a "read" he doesn't go into it at all then back burners it to harass someone for not playing at the level he wants.
I also hate people who talk about what any power role should do day 1 (actively talking about vig shots) as that leads to the potential of power roles outing themself to be sniped by mafia.

Rsoultin. The guy accuses a player (Chezinu) of posting fluff rp posts that provide no content. This post specifically screams at every core of my being.
On March 02 2019 20:27 rsoultin wrote:
Pft. Chez was just such a non-entity in his roleplay posts. I don't care about the roleplay. It's just if he's engaged enough in the thread to roleplay, and also to try to communicate with other players and make comments about the game, I expect something shiny and smart from him. It doesn't have to be new.

But what he was giving were non-committal turds and I don't even know what that spoilered lynch list or ls emoticon thing was about.


Chezinu is a known quantity to RP in mafia games. Hes literally done it in some capacity in basically every game I can remember playing in with him. He always provides some form of content in said posts. He has literally given reads on players, and has been providing actual content without RP for a fucking change. Chez has clearly been doing more to push some form of conversation on players to force them to voice opinions. Clearly done more to help this game than most to this point.

Yes the guy has had some shit posts, but hes also playing the game seriously.


This post btw

Lynch chez


What you're suggesting doesn't make any sense. A mafia colored him green, so chez is scum? Just...What?



A mafia who was literally scum reading only town. Every single person he scum read has flipped town. I am the only one that hasn’t flipped but I am green.

So all his scum reads are town, and the only person he hard defends is chez?

This is a terrible argument that is so chock full of speculation. The only thing we know about BC is that he was scum. His reads are interesting to look at but we should absolutely not be lynching off them.



Of course this isn’t the only reason to Lynch him. But it’s another reason to top of what was already there...

And a good one at that. Why say yeah look at his reads but don’t Lynch off of them...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 18:08 GMT
#7707
On March 14 2019 03:05 Acrofales wrote:
@Onegu: mind telling me where you're going with your questions about my role? I'd like to know what you hope to learn... especially as I have literally already said exactly what my role did.


I asked for clarification. You haven’t given it.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
Rex100
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko353
ProTech143
Rex 100
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40894
Jaedong 1155
Hyuk 894
Soma 529
actioN 496
Horang2 384
Soulkey 360
EffOrt 343
BeSt 332
Mini 309
[ Show more ]
Light 252
Zeus 241
Larva 229
Stork 209
Last 207
910 189
Snow 135
ggaemo 122
Rush 119
Pusan 87
ZerO 71
Mind 54
Creator 49
Mong 43
Killer 38
hero 37
Sharp 36
Shinee 33
Free 30
Bale 26
Shine 20
HiyA 19
sorry 13
Noble 13
yabsab 13
Sacsri 9
Icarus 5
Terrorterran 4
Dota 2
Gorgc6906
Dendi692
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1656
markeloff114
kRYSTAL_30
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1366
Other Games
gofns40222
singsing1876
B2W.Neo525
XBOCT298
Pyrionflax272
DeMusliM224
byalli187
hiko127
ArmadaUGS64
Mew2King61
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1016
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream208
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH317
• StrangeGG 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1377
Other Games
• WagamamaTV179
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
39m
The PondCast
21h 39m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.