• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:47
CEST 12:47
KST 19:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9148 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 15 Next All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 03:54 GMT
#6515
On March 10 2019 08:15 Tictock wrote:
Why is there a HF death link but not a Day 3 link? I think I have about a 25 hours before next deadline ya?

Good shit on the Bloody shot. Also more confirmation for me that my D1 reads were pretty good.

Am going to make some time tonight to be around. I think my RL situation is ok for a little while.

I'm happy to hear that mate
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 03:58 GMT
#6516
On March 10 2019 10:51 Chezinu wrote:
Would be so funny if wiggle and vivax had bombs on thems.

On March 10 2019 10:52 Chezinu wrote:
I don't think vivax is mafia anymore.. I would switch the bomb off of him.

On March 10 2019 10:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
I'm also a mad hatter yolo claim fight me

LOL
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 04:00 GMT
#6517
On March 10 2019 11:32 Chezinu wrote:


Getting lynched is lame. Everyone said they were going to shoot me... sigh... How am I supposed to use my abilities if I get lynched?

well looks like you got played
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 04:02 GMT
#6518
On March 10 2019 11:52 LightningStrike wrote:
It is a meta tell he mentioned in Star Wars The Mafia Awakened that the biggest for him is if he calls himself town. As far I remember I don't think he broke that.

that's so stupid to unvote him for that it's the last game, if he's scum that's the perfect game to break this meta to not get lynched
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 04:04 GMT
#6519
On March 10 2019 12:26 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
FecalFeast claim is somehow worse than Chez.

Why? On the contray, Chez was being pretty sneaky about it, and FF was very clearcut
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 04:06 GMT
#6521
I have no doubt Chez is scum after that move. He tried to sneakily suggests he's hatter and got slammed hard
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 04:07 GMT
#6522
On March 10 2019 13:06 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2019 13:02 Rels wrote:
On March 10 2019 11:52 LightningStrike wrote:
It is a meta tell he mentioned in Star Wars The Mafia Awakened that the biggest for him is if he calls himself town. As far I remember I don't think he broke that.

that's so stupid to unvote him for that it's the last game, if he's scum that's the perfect game to break this meta to not get lynched

Some people have a hard breaking their meta like me

on the contrary, I think you're the perfect exemple of using your meta to get townread. You got DF and I to fight to the death in millionaire because you just faked being angry when you never did that as scum before
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 04:10 GMT
#6525
On March 10 2019 13:08 LightningStrike wrote:
So you suggesting Chez decided to break his meta for the first time he started playing in probably the very last game on TL Mafia although there is a slight chance we can get more people to play another game or so?

that's exactly what I'm suggesting. And BTW I'll check if this meta is even true, probably a waste of time 'cause I think it's pretty likely it is real but just to be sure
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 04:27 GMT
#6528
just finished Wiggles filter and I think he's alright. He's been consistent with his activity and reads, he looks like he's having fun with his radio show (please continue it's pretty to read too ) but is not using it to hide behind RP to not play. Not the strongest read but I think he's town. If anyone thinks he's scum I would like to know why
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 04:28 GMT
#6529
Thanks LS, I don't know when but I remember hearing you were good at remembering meta so I can confirm your meta p:
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 04:36 GMT
#6530
IDK if I want to lynch Chez over Ace. I'm marginally more sure of Chez being scum, but I also think Ace is harder to lynch, and if I'm gone tomorrow IDK who would push his lynch like I did today ...
I guess I'll see how I feel about it tomorrow p: good night
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 15:33 GMT
#6575
On March 10 2019 17:51 Tictock wrote:

@Rels, not that I am sure about my logic on Chez/FF but what besides the claim would lead you to think FF might be town? I'm pretty sure one of them has to be scum, and there could even be a chance they both are.


not much, I think he's town purely because of the counterclaim. I don't see why scum fake cc there just to get Chez lynched, when Chez is a no-entity this game
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 15:35 GMT
#6576
On March 10 2019 18:40 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2019 18:07 Tictock wrote:
On March 10 2019 17:52 Acrofales wrote:
People who know rels and rsoultin: how good is she at sussing out a scum!Rels?

And would a scum!Rels risk that, knowing he was never getting lynched D2, and was gonna kill rsoultin right after?


Having not read a bit about this role Rels has or whatever that stuff is about, I am fairly confident he is town here.

If Rsoul was willing to give Rels any sort of solid townread without a bunch of caviotes as to how he might be scum, I think you can trust her read. I can't speak to how good Rsoul was at reading Rels, but I know she would not put her paranoia about his scum game behind her easily.

Point is that she didn't. She thought he was scum.

not towards the end.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 17:39 GMT
#6600
Yeah the number of lurkers is annoying. It's garanteed that some of them are scum getting away with laying low. Since D2 was hf vs bh and this day looks like it's gonna be ace vs chez they can just hide until they get called out, like Chez today
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 17:42 GMT
#6601
It will be interesting to see where they vote if ace vs Chez is really scum vs scum
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 17:48 GMT
#6606
On March 11 2019 02:44 Acrofales wrote:
Went through rayn and rsoul's filter about rels. I think rsoul was almost certainly killed for her reads. I just need to figure out which ones.

Rels figures quite prominently among her "we need to kill" list until other people started convincing her that neighbourizer is a town role. I don't know if I still believe that with how weird this game has gotten.

I'm really starting to feel a Rels lynch, guys. I will filter him next and assume neighbourizer is a null role.

rayn thought I was town all day long, even before my role was outted, how do that work with that theory?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 17:50 GMT
#6607
On March 11 2019 02:45 Acrofales wrote:
Speak of the devil. Hey rels, why are you coasting by on your confirmed town status? Both rsoul and rayn are your friends, and both got shot when they were very unhappy that you didn't want to scumhunt with them...

LOL. I'm the most influential player today, if Ace is lynched it will mainly be because of me
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 18:05 GMT
#6610
On March 11 2019 03:01 Acrofales wrote:
Well, Rels's filter is really blehhh.

His only real scum case is Ace... and he made it *after* Ace was catching a load of flak and was gonna be pushed today. Other than that I don't even know who he thinks is scum... he's just sorta following along. Then again, I thought the exact same about damdred and he flipped town. At least in this case I also have rsoul and rayn thinking there was something off about his play tho, and they do know him well, apparently.

If you don't know who I think is scum you're lying about having read my filter.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 18:07 GMT
#6612
On March 11 2019 03:02 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 02:48 Rels wrote:
On March 11 2019 02:44 Acrofales wrote:
Went through rayn and rsoul's filter about rels. I think rsoul was almost certainly killed for her reads. I just need to figure out which ones.

Rels figures quite prominently among her "we need to kill" list until other people started convincing her that neighbourizer is a town role. I don't know if I still believe that with how weird this game has gotten.

I'm really starting to feel a Rels lynch, guys. I will filter him next and assume neighbourizer is a null role.

rayn thought I was town all day long, even before my role was outted, how do that work with that theory?

He wasn't happy with you at all. He doesn't mention you much, but he was frustrated that you didn't scumhunt with him. Point me to the town read plz.

Before role outting:
On March 03 2019 20:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well whatever. I am really gonna try to sleep now because after thursday morning i have slept no more than maybe 4 hours and i fell like i am dead.

HF
Acrofales
Meapak
Palmar
sicklucker
- i think he is too calm to be town, dunno hard to explain
Then probably x number of lurkers or something because i am most likely wrong on something. Trfel doesn't look town anymore, FF still doesn't impress in anyway but i am terrible at reading him. I don't really have any problems with BC. Rels and Mocsta are people who tend to put effort as mafia because they hate to not help their team so i think their absence points towards town more, especially Rels' who genuinely doesn't know what to do on D1 as town. Umm what else, Exo_ seems more like stubborn idiot than mafia, Maybe tubesock is mafia because he acknowledged HF's comment on me as scumread yet +1'd it despite it being lies. DF looked okayish, a bit "lame" but given he's not been around much i'd give him more time. If Ace doesn't start playing properly on D2 lynch with fire. I understand he may not want to give away too much information as per his playbook on D1 but this becomes unacceptable D2.

On March 06 2019 09:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 09:11 Rels wrote:
On March 06 2019 09:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Marv dying makes BH mafia.

? why

Nvm it doesnt. But hes still mafia. Rels do you want to solve the game witm me, hf and rsoultin? I have unlimited amount of time on thursday.

After role outting:
On March 07 2019 22:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Come on HF Rels' role is not mafia ever.

If I'm calling out scum's shots like you're suggesting, I never shoot rayn
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 18:14 GMT
#6615
On March 11 2019 03:09 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 03:05 Rels wrote:
On March 11 2019 03:01 Acrofales wrote:
Well, Rels's filter is really blehhh.

His only real scum case is Ace... and he made it *after* Ace was catching a load of flak and was gonna be pushed today. Other than that I don't even know who he thinks is scum... he's just sorta following along. Then again, I thought the exact same about damdred and he flipped town. At least in this case I also have rsoul and rayn thinking there was something off about his play tho, and they do know him well, apparently.

If you don't know who I think is scum you're lying about having read my filter.

Interesting. Maybe quote your own filter where you scumread someone other than BH, and today Ace.

sure
On March 09 2019 16:22 Rels wrote:
Meapak has made a lot of small attacks against a lot of players, I don't know if I like it, it's not strong but it feels a little bit opportunist

On March 09 2019 16:33 Rels wrote:
oh yeah I remember what I hated about MZ EOD2, I don't remember who bought it up but someone did earlier. When he came back, the lynch was always gonna be HF or BH, and he said he had a HF townread and a BH nullread; but he didn't want to commit to one of the wagon, repeating he "wanted to lynch scum". That screams someone knowing the vote is TvT and not wanting to be a part of it.

Like this post represents everything I'm talking about:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 08:35 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 08 2019 08:19 Blazinghand wrote:
TBH I'd lynch either of those guys tho

I'm voting for scum. I have repeatedly given my reasons for not wanting to lynch HF and I have no idea which way to read you, people martyr both as town and scum and your play since then has been 50/50. If the jubjubs are gonna lynch between you and HF I honestly don't care which of you goes. My vote however is gonna be on the people I'm very confident are scum.

????

Then he got super defensive when people attacked him for it.


On March 10 2019 13:06 Rels wrote:
I have no doubt Chez is scum after that move. He tried to sneakily suggests he's hatter and got slammed hard

then if I really have to prove I'm not "coasting by" today, here is me defending two people that are generally being scumread
On March 09 2019 16:55 Rels wrote:
Jock is always town if he's really a newbie. If he's playing that well as a scum he's lying about this game being his first. Interacting with people, making cases, committing reads in the HF vs BH lynch ... the bad thing is that he's using a lot of easy / bad reasonning to scumread people, but as it's his first game it's totally normal.

On March 10 2019 13:27 Rels wrote:
just finished Wiggles filter and I think he's alright. He's been consistent with his activity and reads, he looks like he's having fun with his radio show (please continue it's pretty to read too ) but is not using it to hide behind RP to not play. Not the strongest read but I think he's town. If anyone thinks he's scum I would like to know why

I think you read my filter with a "Rels is scum" mindset and that blinded you.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko182
ProTech144
Rex 8
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 688
Soma 650
Jaedong 524
Horang2 340
BeSt 331
Soulkey 263
Hyuk 247
910 225
Light 222
Stork 219
[ Show more ]
Mini 144
Snow 143
EffOrt 142
Pusan 115
Last 105
ZerO 98
Rush 60
ggaemo 60
Shinee 49
Mind 46
Mong 45
Killer 43
Yoon 33
Larva 26
Creator 25
Bale 25
hero 25
Sharp 17
sorry 15
Noble 15
yabsab 13
Sacsri 12
Dota 2
Gorgc5678
XcaliburYe134
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1489
pashabiceps892
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2605
Khaldor807
Other Games
gofns36529
singsing1434
XBOCT289
Pyrionflax259
DeMusliM206
Mew2King115
ArmadaUGS50
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream168
StarCraft 2
WardiTV5
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH307
• StrangeGG 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1614
Other Games
• WagamamaTV178
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
13m
Rex8
WardiTV0
Stellar Fest
2h 13m
The PondCast
23h 13m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 2h
OSC
1d 13h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.