• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:47
CEST 12:47
KST 19:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9189 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 16 Next All
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 12 2019 14:41 GMT
#7313
On March 12 2019 23:31 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2019 23:07 Onegu wrote:
I dont think I have ever played with pandain. I was scum reading him.

But why does he move the lynch off of Ace if scum? I guess next lvl plays but meh. He isnt getting lynched today so I will just ignore him for today.


He wouldn’t have known if Sentinel was mafia, so if Pandain was mafia he probably just thought he was starting a new wagon on a scummy looking towny.



But why go through the work if you are scum? Seems really easy to let ace die.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 12 2019 14:46 GMT
#7315
Also I found my post where I learned to read slam

No, my meta read is good on slam rsoultins is bad. Count how many times he has said chupazi, Svengali, or hijole this game(after day post) multiply by (5-day #) then subtract he post count (including pregame) if you are in the negative he is scum. In the positive he is town.[/QUOTE]
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 12 2019 17:09 GMT
#7335
Uhhh I felt like shit, then went to the hospital. I didn’t mention multiple people at all. Why does this make egg on my face?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 12 2019 17:10 GMT
#7338
Honestly I have read like 10 pages total from before night 2...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 12 2019 17:11 GMT
#7339
Honestly why me not mentioning palmar means anything...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 12 2019 17:12 GMT
#7340
I don’t get
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 12 2019 17:20 GMT
#7341
On March 13 2019 02:10 Onegu wrote:
Honestly I have read like 10 pages total from before night 2...



And I won’t, best you will get is a filter dive...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 12 2019 17:40 GMT
#7344
Also normal for Onegu as town...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 12 2019 17:45 GMT
#7347
I wish I had a nuke.

@hosts give me a nuke!
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 12 2019 22:44 GMT
#7429
On March 13 2019 07:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
Gimme all your reads on vivax, everyone


Barely remembered he was in this game. That is a red flag...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 10:19 GMT
#7595
There is no way to know if scum knew sents name. Events fold out like this:

Sent flips traitor.

Onegu wonders what the fuck that is.

Onegu looks it up on mafia wiki, reads scum don’t know who it is.

Onegu comes to thread posts this info, posts a link to mafia wiki traitor page.


And to no say yup seems sure mafia knew who he was is fucking BS. Honest hosts should have posted this info for sure, they didn’t...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 10:25 GMT
#7597
On March 13 2019 18:45 Acrofales wrote:
Yeahhhh. Case incoming when I get to a PC.

Let's lunch scum, ##vote: onegu



Can’t wait... his case is Onegu is still voting chez when his only reason is my role....


Nope. I am going off claim, counterclaim, unclaim, claim another blue role.

Also tell me this if chez flips scum what does this info give us. 1 makes it much more likely scum didn’t know sent, as the vote between chez and ace was very close when the move to sent happpend.

Also chez is hard to read anyway, so taking small things that look bad is fine for lynching him. Chez is 100% the Lynch today.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 10:49 GMT
#7601
Unless we see a red flip at night from being shot I’m not even going to think about it.. if there is a third party I would put my money much more on there being a survivor...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 11:49 GMT
#7605
Lol...


First point I still don’t see why mentioning Palmar means anything and no one has said why. Second HF did look better after the flips. Nor was I the only one to say he looked better.

Again YAY we lynched scum. Sure took some scum hunting from town. But it also very much could have been scum pushing a VT Lynch off of scum chez as the chez and ace votes were close and they got a very easy switch to make sure they lynched what they thought was town.

And how does me making the thread aware of the fact that scum shouldn’t know who sent is scummy. See my post above on how things should have went...

Also I have changed my Pandain read since then yet you leave this out. And how would I see him as Lynchbait if I am scum? He was being hard town read by most of the thread... saying I would have thought of Pandain as Lynch bait is just false...

Not sure how I haven’t been transparent or useful... I have posted all my thoughts on things I felt relevant.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 12:01 GMT
#7608
Ace and SL both also callled HF town after night flips...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 12:02 GMT
#7609
On March 13 2019 20:59 Pandain wrote:
Why did you peace out during the sentinel lynch? You posted in the hour before the deadline but never commented on it despite it being the most important thing at the time



Honest answer. I had no real feelings on him and was playing a game. Game went longer than I thought.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 12:06 GMT
#7610
And I was shitting around talking to people.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 12:20 GMT
#7613
On March 10 2019 06:04 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2019 05:59 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Acro, are you able to share the details of your role?

Is it based on a list of lurkers that you're just given, or were you told the criteria for inclusion on the list?

Yeah, sure. I had a half-baked plan of making ppl think I had more bullets and got weird lists, to make scum RB and shoot me, but messed it up already and their RB is dead.

I had 1 bullet and could shoot anyone who didn't vote it had less then 5 posts during the day. I whined to the hosts that I couldn't use it n1 as nobody met the requirements, but n2 it was more useful. Judging by the last post I should have shot the brown. I haven't gotten to why yet, tho :p



Please make this more clear. During day 2 if someone didn’t vote and had less than 5 posts? Or could it have been just not vote or they voted but didn’t make 5 posts?

Second did you have to keep track or did hosts send you a list?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 12:23 GMT
#7614
On March 13 2019 21:20 Pandain wrote:
The problem is you didn't just "Think" I was more scummy or even entertain the possibility that it could just be a bad shot. You said I was "confirmed scum" and that it was obvious.

You can say HF was more likely town after the flip; I agree in general but he still did a whole bunch of scummy shit the two days before. You saying after the flips that it was a foregone conclusion he is town. That is not the uncertainty of a townie; it's the certainty of a scum.




I usually deal in absolutes as town and tunnel hard. My mind doesn’t normally change once it makes up its mind.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 12:24 GMT
#7615
Did you ever read my other weird feeling about the timing of your shot.

Doesn’t really matter I stopped scum reading you already though.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko182
ProTech144
Rex 8
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 688
Soma 650
Jaedong 524
Horang2 340
BeSt 331
Soulkey 263
Hyuk 247
910 225
Light 222
Stork 219
[ Show more ]
Mini 144
Snow 143
EffOrt 142
Pusan 115
Last 105
ZerO 98
Rush 60
ggaemo 60
Shinee 49
Mind 46
Mong 45
Killer 43
Yoon 33
Larva 26
Creator 25
Bale 25
hero 25
Sharp 17
sorry 15
Noble 15
yabsab 13
Sacsri 12
Dota 2
Gorgc5678
XcaliburYe134
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1489
pashabiceps892
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2605
Khaldor807
Other Games
gofns36529
singsing1434
XBOCT289
Pyrionflax259
DeMusliM206
Mew2King115
ArmadaUGS50
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream168
StarCraft 2
WardiTV5
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH307
• StrangeGG 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1614
Other Games
• WagamamaTV178
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
13m
Rex8
WardiTV0
Stellar Fest
2h 13m
The PondCast
23h 13m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 2h
OSC
1d 13h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.