• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:47
CEST 12:47
KST 19:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9189 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 16 Next All
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 11 2019 22:58 GMT
#7186
Chez needs to flip tomorrow.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 11 2019 23:00 GMT
#7189
:popcorn:
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 11 2019 23:00 GMT
#7191
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 11 2019 23:02 GMT
#7193
##Vote: Chez
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 11 2019 23:03 GMT
#7196
Rels who did you mason?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 12 2019 09:31 GMT
#7267
On March 12 2019 11:51 Oatsmaster wrote:
Can we talk about vivax? He should be 100% gone by now also
1000% gone.

I wanna say the ace kill means that scum knew that sent was mafia


Explain.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 12 2019 09:37 GMT
#7268
I hate to say this.

Pandain looks a bit better after ace flipped green...

Is it possible he would move the wagon off of ace onto sent. Sure but not sure why he would... Only thing is chez was still I think even in votes when he made his case. But then to shoot ace... If he is scum that is a fucking next lvl play and I give props to him.

Here was my problem with pandain. Shooting HF so early in the day was like really bad for a townie. As town you want to balance getting as much info as possible vs giving town enough time to react. I think 24 hours into the day is the best option, not 5 minutes into the day. And after those NK HF looked alot more townie. I guess town can make a bad shot but meh. I will move pandain up to null/light town for now...

Chez has to flip today boys. We need to know his alignment. We need to know what that wagon looked like.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 12 2019 09:40 GMT
#7271
On March 12 2019 18:39 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2019 18:37 Onegu wrote:
I hate to say this.

Pandain looks a bit better after ace flipped green...

Is it possible he would move the wagon off of ace onto sent. Sure but not sure why he would... Only thing is chez was still I think even in votes when he made his case. But then to shoot ace... If he is scum that is a fucking next lvl play and I give props to him.

Here was my problem with pandain. Shooting HF so early in the day was like really bad for a townie. As town you want to balance getting as much info as possible vs giving town enough time to react. I think 24 hours into the day is the best option, not 5 minutes into the day. And after those NK HF looked alot more townie. I guess town can make a bad shot but meh. I will move pandain up to null/light town for now...

Chez has to flip today boys. We need to know his alignment. We need to know what that wagon looked like.

No. We need to lunch scum. Maybe we need to lunch you, you sneaky lurker



Im here... Not lurking...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 12 2019 09:41 GMT
#7272
I feels since day three I have been one of the more active players... Maybe I am wrong...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 12 2019 09:47 GMT
#7274
On March 12 2019 18:46 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2019 18:40 Onegu wrote:
On March 12 2019 18:39 Acrofales wrote:
On March 12 2019 18:37 Onegu wrote:
I hate to say this.

Pandain looks a bit better after ace flipped green...

Is it possible he would move the wagon off of ace onto sent. Sure but not sure why he would... Only thing is chez was still I think even in votes when he made his case. But then to shoot ace... If he is scum that is a fucking next lvl play and I give props to him.

Here was my problem with pandain. Shooting HF so early in the day was like really bad for a townie. As town you want to balance getting as much info as possible vs giving town enough time to react. I think 24 hours into the day is the best option, not 5 minutes into the day. And after those NK HF looked alot more townie. I guess town can make a bad shot but meh. I will move pandain up to null/light town for now...

Chez has to flip today boys. We need to know his alignment. We need to know what that wagon looked like.

No. We need to lunch scum. Maybe we need to lunch you, you sneaky lurker



Im here... Not lurking...

Insofar as I have seen, your main push on Chez came from misinterpreting my role. Me explaining how it worked ended with you still saying Chez is scum for non-definite reasons.

Now I still have no fucking idea what the hell alignment the brown one is this game, but I really don't trust your intentions right now.



Right now I think its really doubtful there are 2 mad hatters. Other then that I think he needs to flip for info on the wagons yesterday.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 12 2019 09:55 GMT
#7277
On March 12 2019 18:49 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2019 18:47 Onegu wrote:
On March 12 2019 18:46 Acrofales wrote:
On March 12 2019 18:40 Onegu wrote:
On March 12 2019 18:39 Acrofales wrote:
On March 12 2019 18:37 Onegu wrote:
I hate to say this.

Pandain looks a bit better after ace flipped green...

Is it possible he would move the wagon off of ace onto sent. Sure but not sure why he would... Only thing is chez was still I think even in votes when he made his case. But then to shoot ace... If he is scum that is a fucking next lvl play and I give props to him.

Here was my problem with pandain. Shooting HF so early in the day was like really bad for a townie. As town you want to balance getting as much info as possible vs giving town enough time to react. I think 24 hours into the day is the best option, not 5 minutes into the day. And after those NK HF looked alot more townie. I guess town can make a bad shot but meh. I will move pandain up to null/light town for now...

Chez has to flip today boys. We need to know his alignment. We need to know what that wagon looked like.

No. We need to lunch scum. Maybe we need to lunch you, you sneaky lurker



Im here... Not lurking...

Insofar as I have seen, your main push on Chez came from misinterpreting my role. Me explaining how it worked ended with you still saying Chez is scum for non-definite reasons.

Now I still have no fucking idea what the hell alignment the brown one is this game, but I really don't trust your intentions right now.



Right now I think its really doubtful there are 2 mad hatters. Other then that I think he needs to flip for info on the wagons yesterday.


If chez flips town what does that tell us about the wagons yesterday?



It basically makes pandain confirmed town. Makes anyone on the chez wagon look bad.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 12 2019 09:58 GMT
#7278
On March 10 2019 10:49 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2019 10:47 LightningStrike wrote:
Also Chez you claiming Blue?

Already did earlier.

Seriously the brown claimed blue this game. It's like the end of the world or something.

Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 12 2019 09:59 GMT
#7279
On March 10 2019 11:32 Chezinu wrote:


Getting lynched is lame. Everyone said they were going to shoot me... sigh... How am I supposed to use my abilities if I get lynched?


On March 10 2019 11:35 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2019 11:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Rolf chez posted right when I was typing that out lol..... What abilities you talking about Chez?

I'm a veteran at this game. When I'm up for lynch, it forces me to play like never before. So, the mission town had in voting for me has been accomplished. I am playing now. Mad hatters's bombs don't go off when lynched.. only when killed at night.

Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 12 2019 10:00 GMT
#7280
Im sure that is a claim.

And yes I believe FF more because of the timing. And what you said about scum not doing the cc normally.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 12 2019 10:03 GMT
#7281
On March 12 2019 15:53 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2019 10:14 Rels wrote:
On March 12 2019 09:13 Fecalfeast wrote:
My bomb was on chezinu for the record

probably why scum was afraid to kill you


Thats acualy true. If mafia knows ff is town they kill him if chez is town because its a 2 for 1 shot. Of course ff puts the bomb on the guy claiming his role who wouldnt. Like the logic is so sound no one can dispute today is over not voting chez is a scum claim. Goodbye see you next cycle this ones already over



Wow this is fucking genius.

Vote chez
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 12 2019 10:33 GMT
#7286
2 mad hatters and 2 vigi are very much not very likely.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 12 2019 12:24 GMT
#7291
Wait you guys think we have 2 cops, a vet, a doc, 3 vigi, 2 mad hatter?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 12 2019 12:25 GMT
#7292
Seems like way to much blue...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 12 2019 12:28 GMT
#7293
Tumble, acro, and paindain all vigi? Thats alot of shots for town to fuck themselves... Like imagine if all are town and tumble missed?

I think there is a scum in there...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 12 2019 14:07 GMT
#7306
I dont think I have ever played with pandain. I was scum reading him.

But why does he move the lynch off of Ace if scum? I guess next lvl plays but meh. He isnt getting lynched today so I will just ignore him for today.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko182
ProTech144
Rex 8
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 688
Soma 650
Jaedong 524
Horang2 340
BeSt 331
Soulkey 263
Hyuk 247
910 225
Light 222
Stork 219
[ Show more ]
Mini 144
Snow 143
EffOrt 142
Pusan 115
Last 105
ZerO 98
Rush 60
ggaemo 60
Shinee 49
Mind 46
Mong 45
Killer 43
Yoon 33
Larva 26
Creator 25
Bale 25
hero 25
Sharp 17
sorry 15
Noble 15
yabsab 13
Sacsri 12
Dota 2
Gorgc5678
XcaliburYe134
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1489
pashabiceps892
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2605
Khaldor807
Other Games
gofns36529
singsing1434
XBOCT289
Pyrionflax259
DeMusliM206
Mew2King115
ArmadaUGS50
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream168
StarCraft 2
WardiTV5
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH307
• StrangeGG 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1614
Other Games
• WagamamaTV178
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
13m
Rex8
WardiTV0
Stellar Fest
2h 13m
The PondCast
23h 13m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 2h
OSC
1d 13h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.