• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:53
CEST 11:53
KST 18:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9353 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 16 Next All
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 10 2019 23:49 GMT
#6944
On March 11 2019 08:47 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 08:46 Mocsta wrote:
Dead Scum = Red
Dead Town = Green
Alive with claim = Blue
(My only edit was changing Day2 AMG vote to "Pandain")


Day One final Vote Count

Mayor
Holyflare (16): Tubesock, Holyflare, rsoultin, Ace, Mr. Wiggles, Jockmcplop, Mocsta, [UoN]Sentinel, Pandain, sicklucker, raynpelikoneet, Fecalfeast, ediamperfection, Damdred, ExO_, Trfel
Palmar (12): Palmar, Ticktock, Meapak_Zipphh, WaveofShadow, Grackaroni, Conversion, Alakaslam, LightningStrike, Vivax, BloodyC0bbler, Acrofales, Blazinghand
iamperfection (4): darthfoley, Tumblewood, Koshi, Oatsmaster
Chezinu (1):Chezinu
Onegu (1): Onegu
rsoultin (1): Rels
Not Voting (0):

Lynch
Trfel (11): Tubesock, sicklucker, [UoN]Sentinel, Koshi, Mr. Wiggles, Tumblewood,Fecalfeast, Jockmcplop, Acrofales, Vivax, Conversion
Blazinghand (10): Holyflare, Grackaroni, iamperfection, Oatsmaster, WaveOfShadow, raynpelikoneet, Trfel, rsoultin, ExO_, LightningStrike
Conversion (3): Mocsta, Alakaslam, darthfoley
Acrofales (2): Damdred, Tictock
iamperfection (2): BloodyC0bbler, Blazinghand
Koshi (1): Ace
Fecalfeast (1): Pandain
Grackaroni (1): Meapak_Ziphh
LightningStrike (1): Rels
[UoN]Sentinel (1): Chezinu
rsoultin (1): Onegu
Mr. Wiggles (1): Palmar



Day Two final Vote Count

Blazinghand (13): Mr. Wiggles, Rels, Holyflare, [UoN]Sentinel, rsoultin, Pandain, Mocsta, LightningStrike, WaveofShadow, Tictock, Tubesock, ExO_, Tumblewood
Holyflare (9): Blazinghand, sicklucker, BloodyC0bbler, Alakaslam, Oatsmaster, Ace, darthfoley, Acrofales, Vivax
Acrofales (2): raynpelikoneet, Fecalfeast
Ace (1): Jockmcplop
rsoultin (1): Onegu
[UoN]Sentinel (1): Grackaroni,
Mr. Wiggles (1): Meapak_Ziphh
Not voting (2): Damdred, Chezinu



Day Three final Vote Count

[UoN]Sentinel (10): Pandain, Grackaroni, Mocsta, Ace, Ticktock, Acrofales, LightningStrike, Mr. Wiggles, Tumblewood, Meapak_Ziphh
Ace (7): Oatsmaster, Rels, Jockmcplop, Chezinu, [UoN]Sentinel, darthfoley, Vivax
Chezinu (4): Alakaslam, Fecalfeast, Onegu, sicklucker
Not voting (2): ExO_, Tubesock

Chezinu actually looks much better in light of this


How?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 10 2019 23:49 GMT
#6947
He didnt claim it did he. He like soft claimed.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 10 2019 23:50 GMT
#6948
On March 11 2019 08:49 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 08:39 Onegu wrote:
On March 11 2019 08:38 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 11 2019 08:36 Onegu wrote:
On March 11 2019 08:35 LightningStrike wrote:
Rels do it to me if you think I'm town as I don't think I will get killed this game since I generally not a good night kill unless they think I am blue or on the right track about something/confirmed town.



Im looking at you for scum now also... Not sure yet... My first read may have been wrong...

Well I lynched scum and Tina and Damdred(i think he kept this) called me town so believe their reads on me?



What scum did you lynch>?

The traitor that scum would have thought they were lynching town?
This works in reverse too

What scum did *YOU* lynch.



None yet... People didnt vote chez with me...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 10 2019 23:51 GMT
#6954
He did claim I guess.. Wasnt he counterclaimed though?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 10 2019 23:51 GMT
#6955
On March 11 2019 08:50 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 08:42 Onegu wrote:
On March 11 2019 08:41 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 11 2019 08:39 Onegu wrote:
On March 11 2019 08:38 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 11 2019 08:36 Onegu wrote:
On March 11 2019 08:35 LightningStrike wrote:
Rels do it to me if you think I'm town as I don't think I will get killed this game since I generally not a good night kill unless they think I am blue or on the right track about something/confirmed town.



Im looking at you for scum now also... Not sure yet... My first read may have been wrong...

Well I lynched scum and Tina and Damdred(i think he kept this) called me town so believe their reads on me?



What scum did you lynch>?

The traitor that scum would have thought they were lynching town?

Sent is scum though but I was confident about the lynch honestly proof:
On March 11 2019 07:58 LightningStrike wrote:
I feeling good about this lynch.

I only feel this if I 100% think I am lynching scum as town.



LS that means nothing. IF you are scum it means you thought you were getting a mislynch...



But if you are Town you are happy you lynched an anti-Town player



Yes true... Still means nothing...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 11 2019 00:03 GMT
#6965
On March 11 2019 08:59 LightningStrike wrote:
Ya Onegu is just being dumb about me. Nothing new in 2019 lol.



I like never tunnel you...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 11 2019 00:03 GMT
#6966
I used to but I stopped...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 11 2019 14:08 GMT
#7065
Acre forgot me.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 11 2019 14:12 GMT
#7066
Also post doesn’t mean much on the latter part because we cannot know if scum knew if sent was scum.

So just guessing is meh. I would lean on the Mafia wiki and say they didn’t know.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 11 2019 15:06 GMT
#7073
On February 20 2019 23:38 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2019 19:46 Acrofales wrote:
As this game gets bigger, will the rules be changed? Seems mafia will at the very least need more KP?


Yeah lol. Once we settle on a final player count, I'll update the setup accordingly.

+ Show Spoiler +
Then I'll reveal that you were all tricked into joining Insane Mafia 3




READ THE FUCKING SPOILER!

Somehow I just saw this...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 11 2019 15:07 GMT
#7074
On March 11 2019 23:59 LightningStrike wrote:
Didn't get much from Marv/Iamp's filters but found a gem from Koshi's filter. Here it is before I take my nap:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 20:06 Koshi wrote:
My list lynch is now:
HF (vig not on BH)
Wiggles ( Palmar)
Sentinel (Palmar + Tfrel)
Anybody marv currently votes for

I will pick 1 at my pleasure. List will update after lynches but not on nk because those come from mafia.

I am sad Tfrel ended up blue.

Not much more to say and do.

I will now take my nap for about maybe 1 hour?



What am I supposed to glean from this? Lynch wiggles?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 11 2019 15:08 GMT
#7075
LS really starting to feel you are making posts just to post with no relevant content
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 11 2019 15:12 GMT
#7076
Also since I am way to lazy can someone check sents filter and see if he crumbed his role to reach out to scum.


I would make my first post something like.

Thanks really am totally interested, opening rant:


Blah blah blah...

But I always crumb my blue roles...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 11 2019 15:27 GMT
#7078
On March 12 2019 00:21 LightningStrike wrote:
Just woke up from my nap because my cat was yelling and she took shit near my room so I am still a little awake
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2019 00:07 Onegu wrote:
On March 11 2019 23:59 LightningStrike wrote:
Didn't get much from Marv/Iamp's filters but found a gem from Koshi's filter. Here it is before I take my nap:
On March 05 2019 20:06 Koshi wrote:
My list lynch is now:
HF (vig not on BH)
Wiggles ( Palmar)
Sentinel (Palmar + Tfrel)
Anybody marv currently votes for

I will pick 1 at my pleasure. List will update after lynches but not on nk because those come from mafia.

I am sad Tfrel ended up blue.

Not much more to say and do.

I will now take my nap for about maybe 1 hour?



What am I supposed to glean from this? Lynch wiggles?

The sent read might be why Koshi was killed that's why I posted that. Koshi was depressed coming into his last posts but I think Koshi was killed because of Sent. Thoughts?


Why are you assuming scum knew who sent was?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 11 2019 15:36 GMT
#7082
On March 12 2019 00:31 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2019 00:27 Onegu wrote:
On March 12 2019 00:21 LightningStrike wrote:
Just woke up from my nap because my cat was yelling and she took shit near my room so I am still a little awake
On March 12 2019 00:07 Onegu wrote:
On March 11 2019 23:59 LightningStrike wrote:
Didn't get much from Marv/Iamp's filters but found a gem from Koshi's filter. Here it is before I take my nap:
On March 05 2019 20:06 Koshi wrote:
My list lynch is now:
HF (vig not on BH)
Wiggles ( Palmar)
Sentinel (Palmar + Tfrel)
Anybody marv currently votes for

I will pick 1 at my pleasure. List will update after lynches but not on nk because those come from mafia.

I am sad Tfrel ended up blue.

Not much more to say and do.

I will now take my nap for about maybe 1 hour?



What am I supposed to glean from this? Lynch wiggles?

The sent read might be why Koshi was killed that's why I posted that. Koshi was depressed coming into his last posts but I think Koshi was killed because of Sent. Thoughts?


Why are you assuming scum knew who sent was?

Because Sent didn't know who his teammates were so it more likely scum knew who he was unless the host wanted to bastardize the role where either the mafia team guess who traitor is or traitor will have to guess the team. So ya I think it more likely mafia knew who sent was but sent didn't know who his team was.



I’m going off mafia wiki. They say scum don’t know. They also said sent would know but... I am guessing balance wise there needed to be a extra scum, but a very weak one.

Honestly ls I am really feeling you are scum now. Trying to get town cred.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 11 2019 16:56 GMT
#7095
On March 12 2019 00:42 LightningStrike wrote:
Guys what your current thoughts on Onegu?



He is VT
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 11 2019 22:26 GMT
#7174
@slam do you still fear me?

Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 11 2019 22:35 GMT
#7176
On December 04 2013 02:58 Alakaslam wrote:

Ditto. Onegu is awesome even if my phone always wants to make it ONEGU

He was the first Svengali and I fear him as town every game ;D



Maybe slam is scum...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 11 2019 22:37 GMT
#7177
Wait I had a way to read slam for sure. Let me go find it moment...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 11 2019 22:47 GMT
#7181
Slam you know my wife is Asian many years my older.

Also I wasnt making a serious read.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech111
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 741
Soma 496
910 371
BeSt 333
Hyuk 313
Horang2 283
Light 271
Jaedong 124
Pusan 121
EffOrt 101
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 79
Stork 73
Shinee 63
ZerO 50
Killer 48
Mong 40
Yoon 34
Rush 33
Mind 31
Bale 30
NotJumperer 26
Sharp 26
sorry 22
ZergMaN 17
yabsab 17
ggaemo 13
hero 13
Noble 7
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe203
League of Legends
JimRising 372
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1443
pashabiceps794
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2373
Khaldor652
Other Games
gofns36595
singsing1368
ceh9635
XBOCT354
DeMusliM193
Pyrionflax156
Mew2King134
ArmadaUGS45
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick604
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream250
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH263
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2250
League of Legends
• Jankos1539
• Stunt443
Other Games
• WagamamaTV171
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 8m
Stellar Fest
3h 8m
The PondCast
1d
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.