• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:15
CEST 09:15
KST 16:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)29Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8731 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 22:08 GMT
#2410
I need a flip on Tfrel. Going to afk and lurk a bit.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 22:19 GMT
#2417
On March 05 2019 07:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
HF will you lynch Palmar as mayor?
Changed vote to blazinghand.

Yes dont lynch tfrel who was scumread by multiple individual people during the entire day. Best info if he flips mafia and I am pretty sire we arent sad if flips town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 22:20 GMT
#2418
Also bh respect voted me for mayor because he acknowledge me as his superior so we should spare him a cycle.

I am a merciful god.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 22:55 GMT
#2453
I am pro leaving Palmar alive as some sort of devils advocage.

If I am reading this game wrong he is good to keep around.


Lynch Tfrel. Mayor kill bh.



If you do anything else you play pro mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 23:00 GMT
#2459
On March 05 2019 07:55 Holyflare wrote:
Everyone voting Palmar for mayor, I want a single sentence on why you are voting for him.

I just want to ask you to really think about who you want to leave alive while we lynch Tfrel.

Palmar who is Palmar.
BH who is BH.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 23:16 GMT
#2486
Lynch Tfrel, Mayor vig BH.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 23:37 GMT
#2548
On March 05 2019 08:32 Trfel wrote:
STILL NO ONE HAS SAID A SINGLE THING TO ME

NOT ONE EXPLANATION OF WHY I AM MAFIA
NOT ONE QUESTION
NOTHING


Do you realize what is happening? If I'm lynched, fine, whatever, but someone acknowledge my existence please!

I think you are mafia and I told you why.

Disconnect in every other post you made. That is enough.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 23:43 GMT
#2566
Also. I repeat this once more.
Throughout the entire game multiple people have commented on Tfrel and about how scummy he is, and more importantly, why he is scummy.

From memory: Tubesock, Mocsta, sicklucker.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 23:46 GMT
#2581
On March 05 2019 08:42 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:37 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:32 Trfel wrote:
STILL NO ONE HAS SAID A SINGLE THING TO ME

NOT ONE EXPLANATION OF WHY I AM MAFIA
NOT ONE QUESTION
NOTHING


Do you realize what is happening? If I'm lynched, fine, whatever, but someone acknowledge my existence please!

I think you are mafia and I told you why.

Disconnect in every other post you made. That is enough.
Show me the disconnects, that's simply not true. I already explained the two disconnects that exist. If you show me more I can explain them too, nothing even has merit except for those two.

@Holyflare, I'd take another look at Fecalfeast and Mocsta. Mocsta's play felt honest and genuine to me, admittedly he hasn't done much but I don't think that's mafia indicative. I know that Fecalfeast enjoys playing scum (heck he has one of the highest mafia winrates on the site) and he's relaxed and carefree as mafia, IIRC he's more relaxed and carefree and fun-loving as mafia than town. As mafia he plays to exist and survive, not to push stuff, and that's exactly what he is doing here. Otherwise, just please don't start a big fight between you and raynnpelikoneet or anyone else that causes massive tunnels.

(1) Show me a string of 2-3 posts you made in rapid succession to each other that are inquisitive about something/somebody.
(2) Show me a read you fleshed out and carried out throughout this game you believed in.


Anyway, don't show me. It's ok. But now you know why I vote you.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 23:48 GMT
#2594
On March 05 2019 08:47 darthfoley wrote:
I don’t think Trfel reacts like this if he’s mafia before deadline. He’s trying to be heard and sounds genuinely offended that people aren’t interacting with him.

I would think he would try and throw shade on anyone at this point but he isn’t

lol wifom and you felt for it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2019 00:53 GMT
#2769
marv is here so all is good in the world.
Lol tfrel being town doc. Holy shit.
I am very sad about the outcome but meh. He was a decent lynchcandidate all in all.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2019 11:06 GMT
#3147
My list lynch is now:
HF (vig not on BH)
Wiggles ( Palmar)
Sentinel (Palmar + Tfrel)
Anybody marv currently votes for

I will pick 1 at my pleasure. List will update after lynches but not on nk because those come from mafia.

I am sad Tfrel ended up blue.

Not much more to say and do.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2019 11:09 GMT
#3149
And if anybody asks.
I sheep marv because I love him and because I felt the coolness and awesomeness when he entered the thread.

I wont be posting much more till d4 or d5.

I have enough filter to make a correct call. But I agree that playing townie for 8ish hours is in my mafia range.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2019 21:58 GMT
#3607
I am still in depression. Not reading much. Almost nothing. Sometimes some posts. It doesnt do anything. Life is bad.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2019 22:00 GMT
#3611
On March 06 2019 06:59 LightningStrike wrote:
Koshi we killing HF don't be depressed :D

No. I like this black sad surrounding. It suits me and I deserve it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
910 91
Bale 38
Aegong 26
ZergMaN 21
Noble 16
yabsab 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm176
Fuzer 82
League of Legends
JimRising 554
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King225
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1679
Other Games
summit1g8757
ceh9395
olofmeister346
Happy259
Sick162
ArmadaUGS123
Livibee98
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick562
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream292
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 15
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2313
League of Legends
• Rush1304
• Lourlo1228
• Stunt476
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 45m
OSC
5h 45m
Stellar Fest
5h 45m
OSC
16h 45m
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.