• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:16
CEST 22:16
KST 05:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8398 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 19 20 21 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 19:48 GMT
#2164
On March 05 2019 04:45 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
What's with the BH train? If you want to kill a hardcore lurker like that why not use the mayor lynch? I don't see the benefit


That's just HF.

I don't know why acro followed suit though. Might be some personal vendetta ^^
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 19:50 GMT
#2166
On March 05 2019 04:47 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 04:45 Vivax wrote:
On another note, I'm going to vote Trfel and hope others see the light as well. Don't give a damn about lynching BH. It'd be what he wants and that's a reason not to do it.

Did you change your mind about Conversion or is trfl a stronger read?


Nah I still like my point that Conversion overreacted to MZ poking him about the joke entrance. So I didn't really change my mind.

I'd just feel like a dick for lynching him rn.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 19:52 GMT
#2170
On March 05 2019 04:48 Trfel wrote:
Voting Palmar for mayor because of all of the mayors' targets I want to see [UoN]Sentinel lynched most. Him having a townread on himself while claiming to have not read his role PM is super suspicious, moreso the more I think about it. Other than his huge list post he hasn't shown much thought at all, he's been just following the thread sentiment. His overall play makes his effort seem fabricated. A few reasons being quoting my reasoning in one area while highly scumreading me in another, and more importantly not seeming at all invested in his reads. If he put all that effort into reading and making his scumreads, he wouldn't not actually push those reads and follow the thread sentiment like a headless chicken. It feels forced, and like he's trying to use the effort to prove he's town.

##Mayor Palmar


[image loading]
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 19:59 GMT
#2181
Quality poster btw.

Sorry but it had to be said.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 20:04 GMT
#2191
On March 05 2019 05:01 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 04:59 iamperfection wrote:
Even you aren't this bad you have to be scum


Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 04:59 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:52 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:48 Trfel wrote:
Voting Palmar for mayor because of all of the mayors' targets I want to see [UoN]Sentinel lynched most. Him having a townread on himself while claiming to have not read his role PM is super suspicious, moreso the more I think about it. Other than his huge list post he hasn't shown much thought at all, he's been just following the thread sentiment. His overall play makes his effort seem fabricated. A few reasons being quoting my reasoning in one area while highly scumreading me in another, and more importantly not seeming at all invested in his reads. If he put all that effort into reading and making his scumreads, he wouldn't not actually push those reads and follow the thread sentiment like a headless chicken. It feels forced, and like he's trying to use the effort to prove he's town.

##Mayor Palmar

Catching up but nearly everything in this post is either wrong or disingenuous

BH isn't in this game and unless this is some sort of last minute ploy to get him to come out, seeing as we've got 4 hours to deadline I don't approve of wasting a vote on a player who isn't even around to defend himself

Turns out he was here all along, lurking until his train took out from the station. If he flips scum, I'm looking at you next.


I just didn't expect this game to be so high in activity. I gave up on reading the thread and just did a couple searches of my name to see who was talking to me. Since I don't have an important role and I don't think I'll ever be able to catch up with all this, I figure I might as well be lynched first. Even if I'm spared, how will I catch up on these scores of pages? I don't know how I did this in the past, tbh.


Do you really think you would be the only one who isn't reading every.single.post

Hell, even if you just take a look at a third of the posts in an inconsecutive manner, you could play the game. It's D1. Nobody's perfect
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 20:21 GMT
#2240
What's hilarious is that I'd bet that if Palmar is elected mayor, he'll lynch BH who supported him.

I'm fine with that. But I want the majority vote on Trfel.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 20:32 GMT
#2268
On March 05 2019 05:29 Koshi wrote:
rsoultin called me town even though I want to lynch her and was only here for the last x hours where x is not higher than 10 in a 72 hour day 1.


PS. I am bothered so many people just let me be here without more pressure. I was thinking in the car that this would be a great mafia koshi stategy.


You know before I started posting today I was thinking the same. Two pages of filter and nobody calling me mafia? Huh. Who is going to trigger me now to find the proper motivation.

Then I just proceeded to write myself into a rage.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 20:44 GMT
#2298
Live cam of player reading the thread

[image loading]
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 21:39 GMT
#2391
On March 05 2019 06:38 Holyflare wrote:
Palmar (11): Palmar, Ticktock, Meapak_Zipphh, Acrofales, Vivax, WaveofShadow, Grackaroni, Conversion, Alakaslam, Trfel, Blazinghand

How has this guy got 11 people voting for him when his sole policy is only to kill Sentinel who doesn't even look bad?

Almost the entirety, if not THE entirety of this wagon is the sketchiest people in this game. It's even growing!


I don't like many of his voters too, but wifom can be a tool here
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 23:03 GMT
#2465
Mayor should p-lynch BH
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 23:05 GMT
#2471
Looks like I'll be voting iamp for mayor. Damn, it makes me queasy but he's maneuvered himself into lynching BH anyway, right.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 23:09 GMT
#2475
On March 05 2019 08:08 Palmar wrote:
I think all the mafia wants to kill Trfel.

I'd rather kill BH at the moment, but have no strong opnions on either.

I think we should kill Wiggles or BC or Sentinel, that'd be just the best.


That doesn't make Trfel not mafia
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 23:10 GMT
#2477
On March 05 2019 08:10 iamperfection wrote:
im going to mayor vote holyflare i encourage everyone voting me to do the same.


"I actually preferred if I didn't have to kill Blazinghand"
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 23:15 GMT
#2485
Iamp when you're mafia, you can just keep going on, get elected, and kill someone else entirely than BH and then bullshit it away for some reason. That's what HF would do.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 23:17 GMT
#2488
Not this super obvious chickening out cause you overreacted and called BHs lynch more than a plynch and now feel forced to kill him if you don't want to lose your credibility.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 23:20 GMT
#2496
On March 05 2019 08:19 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:17 Vivax wrote:
Not this super obvious chickening out cause you overreacted and called BHs lynch more than a plynch and now feel forced to kill him if you don't want to lose your credibility.

Blazinghand has claim scum i dont understand how you cant see it. He comes to the thread has says he hasn't read conveniently votes palmar who didnt come into the thread into like page 40 for mayor and gives no scum read and when i blow up him votes me who is already obviously town and would be even more so with him flipping red.


Great, so why do you prefer the guy who's gonna kill Palmar over yourself who's gonna kill BH?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 23:31 GMT
#2527
It's great that Conversion is feeling better now, that means I can go back to voting for him instead with a clean conscience.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 23:32 GMT
#2533
Actually voted BH.

I'll rethink Trfel for tomorrow. Fuck it I'm going soft.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 23:44 GMT
#2574
On March 05 2019 08:43 Koshi wrote:
Also. I repeat this once more.
Throughout the entire game multiple people have commented on Tfrel and about how scummy he is, and more importantly, why he is scummy.

From memory: Tubesock, Mocsta, sicklucker.


You forgot me. I will have my revenge
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 23:47 GMT
#2587
On March 05 2019 08:44 Grackaroni wrote:
I don't mean to be a shitter but I just came home and there is 30 more pages than before.


They complain when there's no content, they complain when there's too much content.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 943
SteadfastSC576
EnkiAlexander 68
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 576
ZombieGrub149
JuggernautJason73
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23541
Soulkey 269
Mini 161
White-Ra 131
ToSsGirL 25
Trap 24
NotJumperer 20
Shine 19
League of Legends
Doublelift1355
Counter-Strike
fl0m1352
shoxiejesuss580
C9.Mang0161
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King84
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2792
Grubby2592
Liquid`Hasu1925
Other Games
ArmadaUGS1867
B2W.Neo564
shahzam318
Pyrionflax190
UpATreeSC69
Dewaltoss48
Trikslyr45
Railgan21
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV194
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream97
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 7
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 39
• Azhi_Dahaki31
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV347
League of Legends
• TFBlade1057
• Noizen201
Other Games
• Scarra1493
• imaqtpie1110
• Shiphtur293
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 45m
OSC
16h 45m
Stellar Fest
16h 45m
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.