• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:09
CEST 15:09
KST 22:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7971 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 16:13 GMT
#1937
Fecalfeast's filter is really bad

I should update my reads list.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 16:23 GMT
#1947
Town read:
iamperfection
Damdred
Vivax

Town lean:
Lightningstrike
WaveofShadow
Acrofales
rayn
ExO_
Pandain
Mocsta
Koshi
Ace

Scum lean:
Holyflare
Fecalfeast
rsoultin
darthfoley
Conversion

Scum read:
Sentinel
BloodyC0bbler




Updates:

Holyflare goes to scum lean, if voted mayor and lynches me he is 100% mafia. He doesn't make that play as town, but loves doing a gambit like that as mafia.

rayn upgraded, as pointed out earlier, I was projecting my anger on to him, he was actually trying to work with me. I'm still unsure about his lack of thread influence. He needs to be pushed in future days to actually do more.

rsoultin downgraded, hadn't realized she changed her view on LS.

BC added as scum read, just a shit filter in gneral

Exo added as town lean, liked his filter.

Pandain added as town lean, like his one post that someone was nitpicking at, think it was Mocsta

Mocsta upgraded, still hate the way he's playing but his outburst seemed genuine. Threatened to get himself modkilled and I was very tempted to push his buttons but decided against it.

Conversion as a scum read. While he did come back and give RL excuses it wasn't all that impressive. His post still looks really bad, the one where he conditionally says he wants to lynch MZ.

Ace as town lean. I just liked his filter. Or rather, I didn't hate his filter, which is unusual for Ace.

Vivax as a town read. Reasonable and cool guy.

Koshi as a town lean, just a slightly dumber Vivax at the moment.

df, can't even remember what I disliked about him but unimpressive.


Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 18:47 GMT
#2109
On March 05 2019 02:25 Tictock wrote:
Sorry guys, haven’t had any time. Went out for drinks with a girl I work with last night and am working up to deadline today.

My plan to sheep Rsoul is bunk kus she isn’t voting.

So I think I am leaving my mayor vote with Palmar kus supposedly he and HF have the same goal and I have no confidence in HF being town yet, plus my other issues with him.

Will consolidate on Acro as he seemed like a decent Lynch from what I have read.
not a fan
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 21:38 GMT
#2389
On March 05 2019 06:38 Holyflare wrote:
Palmar (11): Palmar, Ticktock, Meapak_Zipphh, Acrofales, Vivax, WaveofShadow, Grackaroni, Conversion, Alakaslam, Trfel, Blazinghand

How has this guy got 11 people voting for him when his sole policy is only to kill Sentinel who doesn't even look bad?

Almost the entirety, if not THE entirety of this wagon is the sketchiest people in this game. It's even growing!

I have the best people.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 22:20 GMT
#2420
On March 05 2019 07:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Palmar always talked to me like iam town while having scumread on me.

I don't actually have a scumread on you.

I thought I had one untilI re-read our interaction. You weren't actually mad, only me was mad. I did apologize for that.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 22:28 GMT
#2429
Just so we're clear:

I am lynching Sentinel if I get elected mayor

The reason for this is his gambit at the beginning of the day.

It's a policy lynch but there's more to it. We can throw out the window all scenarios where Sentinel is town, reads the role pm and decides to pull this shit anyway. To me there's only 3 realistic options.

  • He didn't read the role PM, got pressured, read the role PM, said "I'm VT" and went on his merry way.
  • He did read the role PM, found out he was mafia, pulled this gambit and tried to save face by claiming a VT when pressured.
  • He didn't read the role PM, got pressured, didn't read the role PM again, but claimed having done so. He will reveal night 1 he didn't read his role PM.


Now the first option is the option he has pushed himself. The reason I put a question mark to that option is I don't believe his change of heart to read the role PM could have been that genuine. I was a dick to him, I basically bullied him into doing as I said. The chance that he just accepted it and did as told is extremely low. Especially after his initial defiance:

On March 03 2019 11:46 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 11:34 Palmar wrote:
On March 03 2019 11:32 LightningStrike wrote:
Sent is policy at best I wont lynch him unless there is no better option honestly.

There is literally no better option on day 1 than policy. Those are the best lynches on day 1 because you get rid of trash on a day with no information.

Getting rid of trash on a day with no information = no further information besides whether or not said trash was scum or town

I'm not reading my PM, pile those votes on


There is no way this guy, cocky as he is, just turns around under the slightest pressure (I wasn't leading the vote by a lot) and claims his role.

No way, I don't believe his story for a second.

So, we're left with two reasonable options, the 2nd and the 3rd one. Both make him an excellent, excellent lynch. We've already gone over how not reading your role PM is anti town, but I genuinely believe the 2nd one is the truth, and we have a chance to kill scum.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 22:29 GMT
#2431
On March 05 2019 07:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Ftr sorry HF i think i overreacted and i dont think youre mafia. But i dont like stuff that is not true on me. Also i always talk through people when i think they are mafia or id i think the conversation wont help either party. I didnt overreact on rsoultin. Regardless of what i say she wont change her read because her read is not based on not what i actually write, and i read her town, so no discussion is going to be productive.

Or she is mafia, but i dont believe it.

rsoultin may be mafia.

Depends on what you think of LS, really.

Maybe it's me who's got an outdated view of LS, but I actually thought he was genuinely frustrated. However rsoultin seems to have taken an oppsite stance.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 22:33 GMT
#2437
On March 05 2019 07:31 sicklucker wrote:
honestly if I was mafia with ls i would just go look at his own anger posts copy and paste it in scum qt and tell him to post that in thread. but thats just me im a psychopath.

Honestly i dont even know why ls got mad he was heavyly town read the part of the game i read...

He gets mad over everything though
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 22:34 GMT
#2439
On March 05 2019 07:34 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 07:29 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2019 07:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Ftr sorry HF i think i overreacted and i dont think youre mafia. But i dont like stuff that is not true on me. Also i always talk through people when i think they are mafia or id i think the conversation wont help either party. I didnt overreact on rsoultin. Regardless of what i say she wont change her read because her read is not based on not what i actually write, and i read her town, so no discussion is going to be productive.

Or she is mafia, but i dont believe it.

rsoultin may be mafia.

Depends on what you think of LS, really.

Maybe it's me who's got an outdated view of LS, but I actually thought he was genuinely frustrated. However rsoultin seems to have taken an oppsite stance.


The fact that you're basing your entire read on me off of how I read LS is definitely one of the negative points against you, though it's by far not one of the biggest ones.

yeah but you're a dumbass so that's ok.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 22:35 GMT
#2440
Onegu excellent vig shot.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 22:36 GMT
#2443
Wiggles is like 90% mafia though.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 22:41 GMT
#2445
Town read:
iamperfection
Damdred
Vivax
WaveofShadow

Town lean:
Lightningstrike
Acrofales
rayn
ExO_
Pandain
Mocsta
Koshi
Ace
rsoultin
Oatsmaster
Jockmcplop

People who I just don't want to try to figure out
sicklucker
slam
Chezinu

No information (vig territory):
Onegu
Blazinghand
Rels

People I haven't read yet but may be scummy because boring
MZ
tubesock
Trfel

Scum lean:
Holyflare
Fecalfeast
darthfoley
Conversion
Tictock
Tumblewood
Grackaroni

Scum read:
Sentinel
BloodyC0bbler
Mr. wiggles






Pretty clear I'm leaning scum/vig on too may people.

Upgraded rsoultin just now because I felt like it.

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 22:42 GMT
#2446
On March 05 2019 07:36 Jockmcplop wrote:
I've been keeping up but not posting.
Shouldn't trfel be here defending himself if he's scum instead of that 'take it or leave it' bullshit?

depends, technically the best strategy for scum is to just shut up and give no further information, but that's only if you don't think you can talk your way out of the noose.

Problem is townies do that shit all the time anyway.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 22:44 GMT
#2448
yo rsoultin.

Do you think HF is mafia?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 22:59 GMT
#2456
On March 05 2019 07:55 Holyflare wrote:
Everyone voting Palmar for mayor, I want a single sentence on why you are voting for him.

I'm fine with this.

I'm voting me because of my dashing looks
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 23:00 GMT
#2458
Just casually posting this again:

On March 05 2019 07:28 Palmar wrote:
Just so we're clear:

I am lynching Sentinel if I get elected mayor

The reason for this is his gambit at the beginning of the day.

It's a policy lynch but there's more to it. We can throw out the window all scenarios where Sentinel is town, reads the role pm and decides to pull this shit anyway. To me there's only 3 realistic options.

  • He didn't read the role PM, got pressured, read the role PM, said "I'm VT" and went on his merry way.
  • He did read the role PM, found out he was mafia, pulled this gambit and tried to save face by claiming a VT when pressured.
  • He didn't read the role PM, got pressured, didn't read the role PM again, but claimed having done so. He will reveal night 1 he didn't read his role PM.


Now the first option is the option he has pushed himself. The reason I put a question mark to that option is I don't believe his change of heart to read the role PM could have been that genuine. I was a dick to him, I basically bullied him into doing as I said. The chance that he just accepted it and did as told is extremely low. Especially after his initial defiance:

Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 11:46 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 03 2019 11:34 Palmar wrote:
On March 03 2019 11:32 LightningStrike wrote:
Sent is policy at best I wont lynch him unless there is no better option honestly.

There is literally no better option on day 1 than policy. Those are the best lynches on day 1 because you get rid of trash on a day with no information.

Getting rid of trash on a day with no information = no further information besides whether or not said trash was scum or town

I'm not reading my PM, pile those votes on


There is no way this guy, cocky as he is, just turns around under the slightest pressure (I wasn't leading the vote by a lot) and claims his role.

No way, I don't believe his story for a second.

So, we're left with two reasonable options, the 2nd and the 3rd one. Both make him an excellent, excellent lynch. We've already gone over how not reading your role PM is anti town, but I genuinely believe the 2nd one is the truth, and we have a chance to kill scum.

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 23:01 GMT
#2460
Although to be fair there's like a 5% chance if I win I'll just randomly lynch Wiggles
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 23:02 GMT
#2463
On March 05 2019 08:01 Holyflare wrote:
You're currently getting mayored Palmar. If you were to switch your allegiance to me we could work something out.

Haha

[image loading]
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 23:02 GMT
#2464
On March 05 2019 08:02 Holyflare wrote:
I'm making a list post but there's too many of you and it's fucking boring.

Just copy mine
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 23:04 GMT
#2469
On March 05 2019 08:04 Acrofales wrote:
Okay. Filtered mocsta. He doesn't look as bad as I thought he did at all. But the exchange with Palmar definitely was mocsta overreacting. I didn't read that as Palmar shutting him down. I read it as mocsta overreacting to Palmar poking him a bit for some reads/reaction. They could easily both be town from that exchange.

Koshi, stop being so exciteable.


clever girl
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 177
Rex101
ComeBackTV 87
SteadfastSC63
LiquipediaDiscussion
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
CosmosSc2 22
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech129
Rex 101
SteadfastSC 63
CosmosSc2 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50359
Hyuk 1499
Jaedong 923
Soma 456
Horang2 394
Soulkey 394
EffOrt 375
BeSt 375
Mini 344
actioN 314
[ Show more ]
Stork 301
Last 296
Light 269
Zeus 247
ggaemo 235
Larva 189
910 163
Rush 135
Snow 132
ZerO 105
Killer 97
Pusan 73
Mind 70
Shine 49
JYJ 45
Free 42
Creator 41
hero 39
Sharp 37
Shinee 33
sorry 26
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 23
Yoon 23
HiyA 14
Terrorterran 13
yabsab 12
Noble 12
Sacsri 8
Icarus 7
Rock 4
Dota 2
Gorgc9437
Dendi756
Counter-Strike
markeloff414
edward4
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1683
crisheroes1337
Other Games
gofns42035
singsing2041
olofmeister1279
B2W.Neo753
hiko404
byalli334
Pyrionflax289
XBOCT282
DeMusliM242
ArmadaUGS96
Mew2King84
Liquid`VortiX55
QueenE29
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1876
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream120
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH342
• StrangeGG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1813
Other Games
• WagamamaTV183
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
20h 51m
OSC
23h 51m
Stellar Fest
23h 51m
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 23h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.