• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:52
CEST 11:52
KST 18:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9357 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15 16 Next All
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 10 2019 23:12 GMT
#6867
Paindain is mafia here boys. 100%

Trust!
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 10 2019 23:14 GMT
#6871
On March 11 2019 08:13 Pandain wrote:
Onegu you come out of this looking scummy as fuck. You were here the whole time and never commented until after the lynch.

Slam and Onegu should be next on the chopping block.



How?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 10 2019 23:15 GMT
#6875
How does this make me look scummy as fuck at all?

Mafia thought they were getting a mislynch.

Ok I dont get credit for lynching mafia. But no one on the train gains any town cred at all either.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 10 2019 23:15 GMT
#6877
NO ONE GETS ANY TOWN POINTS FOR BEING ON THAT WAGON!!!
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 10 2019 23:19 GMT
#6894
On March 11 2019 08:17 Pandain wrote:
@onegu We had obvious scum and you were here the whole time in a close vote and never changed your vote despite having enough time. Instead you kept it on someone who never was going to be lynched.

Plus I agree with Ace. iamp dying puts crosshairs on the back of your head.



I said I wasnt changing my vote. I am putting points on me voting mafia. Like this flip should almost look like a green flip when doing voting analysis. Almost.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 10 2019 23:22 GMT
#6901
Are mafia aware of him? As in do they know there is a traitor, and if they do know there is a traitor do they know who he is?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 10 2019 23:23 GMT
#6903
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Traitor
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 10 2019 23:25 GMT
#6907
I dont read the fucking rules... Its damn normal to ask questions in thread.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 10 2019 23:25 GMT
#6910
Yeah so...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 10 2019 23:26 GMT
#6912
bleh mafia wouldnt shoot me...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 10 2019 23:33 GMT
#6918
Rels I am expecting a mason invite now...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 10 2019 23:36 GMT
#6923
On March 11 2019 08:35 LightningStrike wrote:
Rels do it to me if you think I'm town as I don't think I will get killed this game since I generally not a good night kill unless they think I am blue or on the right track about something/confirmed town.



Im looking at you for scum now also... Not sure yet... My first read may have been wrong...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 10 2019 23:37 GMT
#6925
On March 11 2019 08:35 Tictock wrote:
Boom!

Ty for giving me the lynch I asked for town!

Time for a bit of tinfoil before I read what I missed: This probably means Rel's role shit would be mafia related as it is the most likely way that Mafia would recruit a traitor.

However I don't really think role related reads work very well and I kinda now heavily suspect Rels due to some other stuff (such as calling Chez v Ace as Scum v Scum, when I noted the EoD felt dead and possibly meant TvT).

Actually it's probably dinner time for me and then will come back to this game tonight. Need to think as well because Sent being a traitor could mean he didn't know anything about the full mafia team, which makes my earlier conclusion of him flipping scum clearing Ace possibly moot.



What do you mean by the bolded part...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 10 2019 23:39 GMT
#6928
On March 11 2019 08:38 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 08:36 Onegu wrote:
On March 11 2019 08:35 LightningStrike wrote:
Rels do it to me if you think I'm town as I don't think I will get killed this game since I generally not a good night kill unless they think I am blue or on the right track about something/confirmed town.



Im looking at you for scum now also... Not sure yet... My first read may have been wrong...

Well I lynched scum and Tina and Damdred(i think he kept this) called me town so believe their reads on me?



What scum did you lynch>?

The traitor that scum would have thought they were lynching town?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 10 2019 23:40 GMT
#6929
ONCE AGAIN TO HAMMER THIS HOME NO ONE GETS ANY TOWN CRED FROM THAT LYNCH.

Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 10 2019 23:42 GMT
#6933
On March 11 2019 08:41 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 08:39 Onegu wrote:
On March 11 2019 08:38 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 11 2019 08:36 Onegu wrote:
On March 11 2019 08:35 LightningStrike wrote:
Rels do it to me if you think I'm town as I don't think I will get killed this game since I generally not a good night kill unless they think I am blue or on the right track about something/confirmed town.



Im looking at you for scum now also... Not sure yet... My first read may have been wrong...

Well I lynched scum and Tina and Damdred(i think he kept this) called me town so believe their reads on me?



What scum did you lynch>?

The traitor that scum would have thought they were lynching town?

Sent is scum though but I was confident about the lynch honestly proof:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 07:58 LightningStrike wrote:
I feeling good about this lynch.

I only feel this if I 100% think I am lynching scum as town.



LS that means nothing. IF you are scum it means you thought you were getting a mislynch...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 10 2019 23:43 GMT
#6934
On March 11 2019 08:42 Grackaroni wrote:
Yeah Onegu....

Most people are happy that scum got lynched.

You are in thread freaking out that the lynch will change how people are being read.



Because it is changing how people are being read.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 10 2019 23:45 GMT
#6937
We lynched scum woo hoo. Its not something that we can read his filter and get any information from.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 10 2019 23:47 GMT
#6939
On March 11 2019 08:44 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 08:43 Onegu wrote:
On March 11 2019 08:42 Grackaroni wrote:
Yeah Onegu....

Most people are happy that scum got lynched.

You are in thread freaking out that the lynch will change how people are being read.



Because it is changing how people are being read.

Y is that important



Because I think people dont realize that this flip doesnt mean what it appears to mean.

I am being the good townie and making sure people understand.

And I didnt vote him because I didnt want to vote with pandain if I am being 100%

Plus I think chez is still scum.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 10 2019 23:48 GMT
#6941
day vig can be red/blue
Try TL Mafia!!!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech111
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 741
Soma 496
910 371
BeSt 333
Hyuk 313
Horang2 283
Light 271
Jaedong 124
Pusan 121
EffOrt 101
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 79
Stork 73
Shinee 63
ZerO 50
Killer 48
Mong 40
Yoon 34
Rush 33
Mind 31
Bale 30
NotJumperer 26
Sharp 26
sorry 22
ZergMaN 17
yabsab 17
ggaemo 13
hero 13
Noble 7
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe203
League of Legends
JimRising 372
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1443
pashabiceps794
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2373
Khaldor652
Other Games
gofns36595
singsing1368
ceh9635
XBOCT354
DeMusliM193
Pyrionflax156
Mew2King134
ArmadaUGS45
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick604
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream250
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH263
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2250
League of Legends
• Jankos1539
• Stunt443
Other Games
• WagamamaTV171
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 8m
Stellar Fest
3h 8m
The PondCast
1d
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.