• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:03
CEST 08:03
KST 15:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7573 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 Next All
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 07 2019 23:36 GMT
#5641
On March 08 2019 08:22 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 08:06 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Fucking acro vs rayn has literally taken up 40 or 50 pages at this point. You two need to shut the fuck up about each other because it is incredibly hard to catch up 80 pages and have half of it be you two in a pissing match.

/rant

I am absolutely down with a wiggles lynch.

wiggles not getting lynched don't waste your vote.

And what, vote between two people I feel are equally likely to be town? My vote goes on scum.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 07 2019 23:40 GMT
#5645
On March 08 2019 08:35 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 08:35 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 08 2019 08:19 Blazinghand wrote:
TBH I'd lynch either of those guys tho

I'm voting for scum. I have repeatedly given my reasons for not wanting to lynch HF and I have no idea which way to read you, people martyr both as town and scum and your play since then has been 50/50. If the jubjubs are gonna lynch between you and HF I honestly don't care which of you goes. My vote however is gonna be on the people I'm very confident are scum.


Do you actually not have an opinion on which of me or HF is a better lynch?

No, I literally don't care between you two. I think you're both as likely to be town, and certainly much more likely town than wiggles/damdred/fecalfeast/jock.

My town read for both of you is admittedly based on a massive amount of wifom so I'm not out here asking people to sheep those reads. Instead look at the cases I've made on people i find scummy.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 07 2019 23:50 GMT
#5665
No you fucking idiots, I don't have to "pick a wagon" especially when I think they both have a good shot at being town. You all seem to have the memory of squirrels and can't think past the five pages you've managed to spam every 10 minutes.

Unlike some of you who say things like "HF/BH feels townie but I guess I gotta consolidate on someone" I'm going to continue to vote my reads. Just sliding onto a wagon because everyone else is does nothing to help find scum.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 07 2019 23:56 GMT
#5680
On March 08 2019 08:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 08:50 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
No you fucking idiots, I don't have to "pick a wagon" especially when I think they both have a good shot at being town. You all seem to have the memory of squirrels and can't think past the five pages you've managed to spam every 10 minutes.

Unlike some of you who say things like "HF/BH feels townie but I guess I gotta consolidate on someone" I'm going to continue to vote my reads. Just sliding onto a wagon because everyone else is does nothing to help find scum.

??????????? So you rather you be right then we Lynch mafia. Noted

I have no idea what this means except you think I'm voting for scum rn so why don't you switch off whoever you're currently mindlessly trying to kill and vote wiggles
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 07 2019 23:58 GMT
#5688
On March 08 2019 08:53 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 08:50 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
No you fucking idiots, I don't have to "pick a wagon" especially when I think they both have a good shot at being town. You all seem to have the memory of squirrels and can't think past the five pages you've managed to spam every 10 minutes.

Unlike some of you who say things like "HF/BH feels townie but I guess I gotta consolidate on someone" I'm going to continue to vote my reads. Just sliding onto a wagon because everyone else is does nothing to help find scum.


Dude all you've claimed on BH is that you can't read him. Since when does that equate to him being town?

Also yea, considering the lack of thread interest my fear is that this it TvT

Because I've martyred as town like he did. I told you it was a terrible wifom reason. I could be wrong. I'd rather go after targets I'm more sure of.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2019 00:00 GMT
#5701
You guys have all sheeped yourselves into believing you only have two options lol. This is the difficulty with catching up in huge chunks bc you get 6-10 hour stretches condensed into 2 hours and it maked the idiocy stand out more.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2019 00:01 GMT
#5706
On March 08 2019 08:59 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 08:56 Grackaroni wrote:
Sneaking in for a peek when I shouldn’t be. Looks like no shennannies

Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 08:58 Fecalfeast wrote:
too late to make a difference with my vote?

ah now look at all of these dedicated citizens popping out of the woodwork right after i give up

If you idiots would vote for people you actually thought were scum instead of hiding under the "gotta consolidate excuse" we wouldn't have to be doing this rn.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2019 00:03 GMT
#5707
Wait thats deadline?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2019 00:06 GMT
#5712
On March 08 2019 09:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 09:00 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
You guys have all sheeped yourselves into believing you only have two options lol. This is the difficulty with catching up in huge chunks bc you get 6-10 hour stretches condensed into 2 hours and it maked the idiocy stand out more.

you wanna come in here in the last 5 minutes and say that “oh you guys have been playing the game wrong” because you don’t agree with the two lynch wagons because you have literally had no impact on the game? You are either terrible or mafia

Honestly I thought we had an hour left, I live in central time but Utah is mountain time.

However my point about idiots hiding under the umbrella of a wagon doesn't change
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2019 00:08 GMT
#5716
Everyone who voted for the sake of consolidation is a suspect regardless of which wagon they were on. We lynch wiggles tomorrow, then damdred, then fecalfeast/sent/jock/ace
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2019 00:12 GMT
#5720
On March 08 2019 09:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
Town V Town V Town V town all the way down

This is probably it tbh.

I'm gonna be honest, while i was catching up it highlighted how much dick measuring and how little scum hunting has gone on. People like acro and rayn have wasted pages and pages shitting up thw thread so now we're looking at 300 pages soon and no dead scum. They were the worst but by far and away not the only offenders. Why would scum ever bother to get involved when they can let town scream themselves to death.

There are people who have absolutely garbage filters, terrible reads, and zero contribution and they're being ignored bc the more active players have axes to grind against each other. Hopefully D3 will be different.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2019 04:07 GMT
#5801
On March 08 2019 10:45 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 05:59 Vivax wrote:
Seems lazy I know, but Im pretty happy with just judging him off his early posts alone. Today is scum vs scum and in that case making a third wagon is pointless.
Another anti-town post.

Everything from vivax this cycle reads quite fake. Like hes trying to emulate this tunneled town persona.

Oh I like that a lot. I had initially liked vivax D1 but I haven't been a fan of his more recent work.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2019 15:57 GMT
#5901
On March 09 2019 00:32 Vivax wrote:
And it's rather obvious HF is bussing Jock as of now. But guess what, he'll probably spend most of the day tomorrow doing distancing, moving people to jock and at deadline he'll just try to move everyone to some random lynch bait using sentiment as he always did.

Vivax in order to be productive I'm gonna ask you to go with the assumption HF is town at least for tomorrow so we don't waste another day of jubjub debate.

What are your thoughts on a wiggles/fecalfeast/damdred lynch?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 10 2019 03:26 GMT
#6509
FecalFeast claim is somehow worse than Chez.

And that Pandain shot is basically a scum claim imo. I've seen scum day vigis plenty of times. Actually I did this as the godfather one time, I got in a huge fight with a townie and most of the town had him viewed as scum, however he didn't end up getting lynched so I day vigi'd him out of frustration assuming that because town thought I was more green than him, they'd let me slide. Unfortunately for me, town was smarter and lynched the shit out of me. That's exactly what Pandain just did and lynching the shit out of him is exactly what we should be doing. Especially after town already has two vigis with confirmed shots.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 10 2019 03:29 GMT
#6510
Also scum day vig is an extremely challenging roll to play so it does not surprise me at all AMG replaced out.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 10 2019 19:17 GMT
#6643
I'm sorry guys, my 3 hour airdrop sortie is dragging into its 5th hour with at least two more lifts to accomplish. I'm going to vote Wiggles. I encourage you all to join me in lynching scum.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 10 2019 22:52 GMT
#6833
Ok i just landed, lemme decide what to do with my vote
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 10 2019 22:54 GMT
#6837
Aight its the opposite from yesterday, i could honestly go for both of these lunches. But gut and dead town say sentinel so I'm comfortable with that.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 10 2019 22:59 GMT
#6847
Lol @sicklicker
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 12 2019 02:42 GMT
#7231
Pandain not dead after his shot is scummy as fuck to me. Same with Acro. Why was Ace killed ahead of them? There was also plenty of people willing to kill him today. I feel like he was right about something the rest of the thread hadn't bought into so i gotta reread his filter.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 148
-ZergGirl 89
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1934
Hyuk 197
910 67
sorry 53
Yoon 38
Bale 35
NotJumperer 21
yabsab 15
ZergMaN 15
Icarus 9
[ Show more ]
Noble 6
Dota 2
LuMiX1
League of Legends
JimRising 653
Reynor48
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox620
Mew2King52
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor165
Other Games
summit1g7277
WinterStarcraft386
PiGStarcraft260
C9.Mang0235
Sick193
Livibee160
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick640
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream247
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2323
League of Legends
• Stunt500
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 57m
Stellar Fest
6h 57m
The PondCast
1d 3h
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 6h
OSC
1d 17h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.