• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:09
CEST 18:09
KST 01:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8222 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 21:15 GMT
#2344
On March 05 2019 06:13 iamperfection wrote:
My phone is gonna die vote bh

Vote tfrel, mayor shot on bh.

Play like the professionals we are.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 21:18 GMT
#2350
On March 03 2019 08:04 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 06:52 Trfel wrote:
On March 03 2019 06:50 sicklucker wrote:
On March 03 2019 06:46 Trfel wrote:
@sicklucker, why wouldn't you want to lynch rsoultin? Last I saw, you were just at maybe nah maybe nah?

@Holyflare, fair enough, I'll take a look. Thanks for letting me know.


Ya i dont lynch my leaning towns in 60 player games...
(sigh) WHYYYY is rsoultin a town lean for you


Mafia. Or bad town . your so obviously pushing an agenda. Is it really that strange that i dont want to lynch rstoulin who i kind of town read over 40 people. This avenue of thought is very pointless. Any townie would just drop it

Good sicklucker.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 21:19 GMT
#2353
On March 05 2019 06:18 sicklucker wrote:
now i just gotta figure out my mayor. koshi whos gonna vig bh ill vote for that person I wanted to play with him for once but his filter is just antitown

I hope iamp will.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 21:22 GMT
#2358
On March 05 2019 06:20 sicklucker wrote:
na I need a confirmation too many rambos on this site who will shot vivax day 1 and waste are shit or something

Iamp is advocating to lynch bh constantly. It is our best bet.

Palmar tje fucker will shoot sentinel because palmar might be mafia.

Holyflare will shoot Palmar because town!HF is not really top tier and he doesnt know better.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 21:23 GMT
#2360
Did I amready read Palmar? I think not.
Cant disappoint future self.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 21:25 GMT
#2362
On March 04 2019 18:55 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 08:14 Mocsta wrote:
On March 04 2019 05:40 Pandain wrote:
I'm only halfway through and might not even completely finishing catching up tonight, but I'm just going to say anyone who favors policy lynches is completely making the wrong decision. We literally already have over 60 pages of information to find scum, let's not waste a lynch.

Favoring policy lynches encourages lazy play and for mafia just to blend in with bland reasons, and it doesn't benefit town because most people who get lynched from a policy lynched are the people who don't give a fuck (most likely town).

Policy lynches are only good as a threat to promote good behavior, they're not good to actually implement. But I'm pretty sure most people favoring them right now don't have that view.

alarm bell

Berates town when not even caught up.....


He's not berating town at all, he's making an argument on how to play the game. It's actually put forward in a pretty respectful way. Of course it's fucking wrong but that's not the point. I fully believe Pandain actually believes what he's say.

Overall I dislike Mocsta's filter.

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 00:28 Mocsta wrote:
On March 02 2019 21:59 Trfel wrote:
I actually kinda want to lynch sicklucker.

He's currently contributed almost no reads (if I recall correctly, dislike of Acrofales and a town-to-meh read on rsoultin). Yet he took the time to defend himself verbosely from the slightest suspicion of rsoultin, which feels highly overdefensive, but his argument was defending his townread of rsoultin while his read, just previously posted, seemed far less committed:
On March 02 2019 17:08 sicklucker wrote:
rsoultin is town dawg. maybe. na. maybe. na

Does that make sense? It doesn't look like he's trying to find mafia, just trying to exist.

Bad post and trfel knows it

Town can have all these symptoms.. which is why he hesitates with i kinds want to...


Okay, so you think it's a bad post... and then what? I mean, Mocsta is not wrong, town does stupid shit, but the entire point of the exercise is to figure out which stupid shit is done by mafia. Even the wording on "Town can have all these symptoms" doesn't invalidate Trfel's point that mafia could have those symptoms.

If it's such a bad post do you want to investigate Trfel? Because you didn't post about him ever again since then. Or was it simply a defense of sicklucker? I didn't think your "not posting shit in the thread" read on sicklucker is strong enough to warrant defending him.

Overall the feeling I get from Mocsta is he's either attacking or complimenting single posts (the two I quoted, some post by BC etc) without much direction. He's not trying to get anything done, he's just... posting.

He's a really good candidate for mafia.

PALMAR IS VERY BAD OR MAFIA
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 21:26 GMT
#2363
Mocsta his filter is awesome and Palmar tries to bury him.


FUCK YOU IF PLMAR GETS MAYOR
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 21:28 GMT
#2367
On March 04 2019 20:28 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 20:21 Mocsta wrote:
On March 04 2019 20:18 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 20:13 Mocsta wrote:
On March 04 2019 19:57 Palmar wrote:
I'm not treating your filter as worst possible scenario, I just looked at what was in it, which wasn't very much. I think it's not clear you investigated Trfel, you've not explained your reasoning for suspecting him beyond the one post I quoted. I'm not saying Trfel is town or anything, just that your reasons are trash.

At the top of this page there is a list showing the people I have opinion on, that's about a third of the game maybe. Why are you asking me about exo? Why not Ace? Conversion? BC? Oats? or anyone else out of the 20 or so people I haven't gotten around to reading yet?
Why dont you ask me then to explain further.


That's not my job. If I see 2 people vote Acro, one makes a case and actively tries to get him lynched and the other one is "I'm fine with lynching Acro" and then not another word, it's usually obvious which one I believe is invested in getting the correct lynch.

The onus is on you to push your ideas.

Bullshit.

You are debating about philosophy of how to play the game.

Just because I differ, doesnt make me any less town or scum.

There is a time and place to push; and when I entered Day1, the game was already at somehwat of a steady-state.

I dont believe sicklucker even made a case on acro, so you are being intentionally malicious in your recollection of events towards me.


No I just read your filter.

Fuck I'm just gonna ignore you as I don't think you're mafia anyway.

PALMAR IS MAFIA.

Newsflash:

PALMAR IS A FILTHY MAFIA
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 21:30 GMT
#2373
On March 04 2019 20:33 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 20:30 Mocsta wrote:
On March 04 2019 20:27 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 20:15 Mocsta wrote:
On March 04 2019 20:06 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:

Its bullshit.

No

On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
Im town and have no knowledge of scum or setup

Neither does anyone else, doesn't stop them helping.

On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
Im nkt rjnning for mayor


So what?
On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
The mayor / kynch is effectively spoken for..

What direction exactly is he expecting from me


No it's not, the mayor race is very close and the lynch is on a very active player who is almost certainly going to make an effort not to get lynched.

I'm expecting you to argue for your positions.

On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
If i post. Its no direction.
If i dont post. Im useless town tonbe vigged

Hes creating a damned if you do. Damned if you dont srgument.

Its bullshit and i sont like it.


This is incorrect. I want you to post, I'm just looking for your posts being in some coherent line of thought, some objective. If you want to make sure HF becomes the mayor, convince someone to help you do that. If you think Acro is the mafia, keep making the case.

To be fair though, this outburst looks kinda less scummy so I'm on the fence on your alignment. Starting to think maybe you're just really, really bad and not mafia.


*clap clap*
you're just really, realy bad

see. this is why this is the last game on this forum.

Terrible mentality.

To be honest, I didn't sign up to be abused like this.
No you didn't hurt my feelings, but Im not gonna put up with this crap.

I will give you one warning. Be a shithead like this again, and I will modkill.

I have played fairly, and whether my style is to your liking, is YOUR problem to deal with.


Of course it is, I hate the way you've played so far this game, which is why I called it really really bad. It's you, not me, who's skirting the rules by threatening to get yourself modkilled.

I'm not the asshole here, you are. I push people's buttons to make them react. I get annoyed because you greatly misconstrued my position on you as a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" scenario, when it's very obvious what the problem I have with your posting is. If you put words in my mouth, I have to call you mafia, unless I actually believe you believe what you're writing, in which case you're just not showing me the respect of actually reading what I'm saying, in which case I'm completely justified in calling you bad.

It's super obvious I'm not against you posting. But for some reason you tried to paint it as such. After this exchange I actually don't think you did it because you're mafia.

So what am I left with?
fuck you palmar.

im done


Classy

@Mocsta:

Palmar played really well as mafia here and did everything correct and in a polite manner.
Dont get triggered by mafia trying to bury you when they detect you are on their partners.

I applaude Palmar for playing correctly.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 21:31 GMT
#2374
On March 05 2019 06:29 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 06:22 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2019 06:20 sicklucker wrote:
na I need a confirmation too many rambos on this site who will shot vivax day 1 and waste are shit or something

Iamp is advocating to lynch bh constantly. It is our best bet.

Palmar tje fucker will shoot sentinel because palmar might be mafia.

Holyflare will shoot Palmar because town!HF is not really top tier and he doesnt know better.


I literally said I wouldn't.

I just figured out he is likely mafia or playing for mafia.

Still I would shoot bh but maybe it is personal.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 21:32 GMT
#2377
On March 05 2019 06:31 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 06:30 Koshi wrote:
On March 04 2019 20:33 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 20:30 Mocsta wrote:
On March 04 2019 20:27 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 20:15 Mocsta wrote:
On March 04 2019 20:06 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:

Its bullshit.

No

On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
Im town and have no knowledge of scum or setup

Neither does anyone else, doesn't stop them helping.

On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
Im nkt rjnning for mayor


So what?
On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
The mayor / kynch is effectively spoken for..

What direction exactly is he expecting from me


No it's not, the mayor race is very close and the lynch is on a very active player who is almost certainly going to make an effort not to get lynched.

I'm expecting you to argue for your positions.

On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
If i post. Its no direction.
If i dont post. Im useless town tonbe vigged

Hes creating a damned if you do. Damned if you dont srgument.

Its bullshit and i sont like it.


This is incorrect. I want you to post, I'm just looking for your posts being in some coherent line of thought, some objective. If you want to make sure HF becomes the mayor, convince someone to help you do that. If you think Acro is the mafia, keep making the case.

To be fair though, this outburst looks kinda less scummy so I'm on the fence on your alignment. Starting to think maybe you're just really, really bad and not mafia.


*clap clap*
you're just really, realy bad

see. this is why this is the last game on this forum.

Terrible mentality.

To be honest, I didn't sign up to be abused like this.
No you didn't hurt my feelings, but Im not gonna put up with this crap.

I will give you one warning. Be a shithead like this again, and I will modkill.

I have played fairly, and whether my style is to your liking, is YOUR problem to deal with.


Of course it is, I hate the way you've played so far this game, which is why I called it really really bad. It's you, not me, who's skirting the rules by threatening to get yourself modkilled.

I'm not the asshole here, you are. I push people's buttons to make them react. I get annoyed because you greatly misconstrued my position on you as a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" scenario, when it's very obvious what the problem I have with your posting is. If you put words in my mouth, I have to call you mafia, unless I actually believe you believe what you're writing, in which case you're just not showing me the respect of actually reading what I'm saying, in which case I'm completely justified in calling you bad.

It's super obvious I'm not against you posting. But for some reason you tried to paint it as such. After this exchange I actually don't think you did it because you're mafia.

So what am I left with?
fuck you palmar.

im done


Classy

@Mocsta:

Palmar played really well as mafia here and did everything correct and in a polite manner.
Dont get triggered by mafia trying to bury you when they detect you are on their partners.

I applaude Palmar for playing correctly.


Can I be unbad now or will you never admit that?

Hmm? I dont understand the question.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 21:36 GMT
#2382
Lynch Tfrel.

If the flip is red mayor shoots Palmar.
If thz flip is green mayor shoots BH.


If both flips are at the same time shoot BH because Palmar is 10 times better as town than bh and I am super tunneled on Tfrel.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 21:37 GMT
#2383
On March 05 2019 06:36 Blazinghand wrote:
If koshi is well known to be town and plans to use the mayor Lynch on me why don't we just make him the mayor

My ego will ruin thz game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 21:37 GMT
#2384
On March 05 2019 06:33 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 06:22 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2019 06:20 sicklucker wrote:
na I need a confirmation too many rambos on this site who will shot vivax day 1 and waste are shit or something

Iamp is advocating to lynch bh constantly. It is our best bet.

Palmar tje fucker will shoot sentinel because palmar might be mafia.

Holyflare will shoot Palmar because town!HF is not really top tier and he doesnt know better.


Still no comprendo. Me no speak English.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 21:41 GMT
#2393
On March 05 2019 06:38 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 06:38 Holyflare wrote:
Palmar (11): Palmar, Ticktock, Meapak_Zipphh, Acrofales, Vivax, WaveofShadow, Grackaroni, Conversion, Alakaslam, Trfel, Blazinghand

How has this guy got 11 people voting for him when his sole policy is only to kill Sentinel who doesn't even look bad?

Almost the entirety, if not THE entirety of this wagon is the sketchiest people in this game. It's even growing!

I have the best people.

MAFIAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DIEEEEEEEE
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 21:56 GMT
#2401
On March 05 2019 06:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 06:37 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2019 06:33 Holyflare wrote:
On March 05 2019 06:22 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2019 06:20 sicklucker wrote:
na I need a confirmation too many rambos on this site who will shot vivax day 1 and waste are shit or something

Iamp is advocating to lynch bh constantly. It is our best bet.

Palmar tje fucker will shoot sentinel because palmar might be mafia.

Holyflare will shoot Palmar because town!HF is not really top tier and he doesnt know better.


Still no comprendo. Me no speak English.

He wants you to pad his ego.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 21:56 GMT
#2402
On March 05 2019 06:52 Tumblewood wrote:
i like this koshi guy

Me 2. I wish I could be more like him.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 21:57 GMT
#2403
I changed to computer just to post that o rly owl.
Couldn't get it done on my phone.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 22:02 GMT
#2408
On March 05 2019 06:58 Tumblewood wrote:
like. you know what i dig. iamp as mayor (unless we could realistically pull of koshi, or fuck it, me). and then we lynch conv, trfel, grack, maaaybbe tube, BH, exo. and the mayor does good stuff

On March 04 2019 23:06 Tubesock wrote:
I like Koshi.

I prefer a Trfel lynch but would also be happy with a Conversion lynch. I’ll vote conversion to save acro.

Trfel is a better lynch.

Tubesock also likes Koshi and he was the lead wagon on Tfrel with 3-4 good posts in a row on him. His entire page 2 is about Tfrel.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 22:08 GMT
#2409
On March 05 2019 05:16 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:07 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:05 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:03 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:01 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:00 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:54 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:45 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
What's with the BH train? If you want to kill a hardcore lurker like that why not use the mayor lynch? I don't see the benefit

Because BH is not your typical lurker. IMHO it's like foolishness or sandroba lurking. They hate playing scum, so just don't.

Even assuming this is true the only way this makes sense is if we have absolutely no other candidates to lynch. BH has barely defended himself and he's barely posted in the thread which means we barely get any information when we learn his role except maybe who sheeped his vote.

I'd rather lynch scum than "information". God, you're really trying to dig yourself into this hole, aren't you? :O

No, you'd rather pick an easy lynch based off activity rather than trying to figure out who all the scum are.

Lol. Hi pot.

Here are my scumreads rn

LS
Damdred
Tictock
Trfel

I'm fine with lynching any of the four and I want whoever I do lynch to say as much as they can before they die so that maybe I can learn something useful

LS martyred and gave up.
Damdred is lurking somewhere, but I'm trusting ppl who know him better than me to make sense of his uselessness. But he's a lurker.
Ticktock didn't seem scummy except for that really bad reentry and fuck off today. But he already said he won't be back before the deadline so if your aim is to have a discussion, maybe read the thread?

So the only real "scum read" that follows your own rules is trfel. Great. I actually agree he is scummy as crap. But he actually looks like he's playing, rather than telling us to lynch him. Sure, we could vig BH. Or, being a high profile target who is martyring himself because he can't be bothered to read the thread, we could lynch him dead. And if he flips scum,

Horrible paragraph.

I don't know if I said anything positive about Acro before but if I did I take it back.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 642
ComeBackTV 559
SteadfastSC427
Rex103
CosmosSc2 49
EnkiAlexander 41
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 427
ProTech147
Rex 103
CosmosSc2 49
UpATreeSC 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44074
Jaedong 1332
Hyuk 1200
Mini 648
Soma 506
Horang2 484
BeSt 479
Soulkey 317
Larva 306
Rush 290
[ Show more ]
ZerO 267
Last 205
Snow 200
hero 81
Liquid`Ret 56
Mind 56
Free 36
Killer 35
sorry 33
Terrorterran 23
ToSsGirL 23
Rock 22
yabsab 21
HiyA 18
Shine 18
Trap 16
Dota 2
Gorgc7888
qojqva1420
Dendi904
Counter-Strike
Fnx 859
x6flipin778
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2558
Khaldor1972
Liquid`Hasu9
Other Games
ArmadaUGS3136
singsing1841
B2W.Neo990
hiko809
byalli454
KnowMe141
Liquid`VortiX117
QueenE95
Mew2King53
Trikslyr32
Railgan16
ZerO(Twitch)12
Chillindude1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream99
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 23
• mYiSmile123
• Adnapsc2 7
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix13
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2897
League of Legends
• Nemesis1946
• Jankos1077
• TFBlade745
Other Games
• Shiphtur322
• WagamamaTV261
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 51m
OSC
20h 51m
Stellar Fest
20h 51m
OSC
1d 7h
Stellar Fest
1d 20h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.