• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:08
CEST 18:08
KST 01:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8214 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 13:52 GMT
#1818
On March 04 2019 22:46 Koshi wrote:
@Acrofoles.

Havent read why Oatsmaster is mafia in your case. Just that you dont understand and dislikes his playstyle.


I read Oatsmaster his filter.
My conclusion:
Not a townread, but too aggressive and confrontational to be a mafia read and d1 lynch.

Oats early filter is super bad because it's just aggressiveness with no actual goal behind it, but this roughly mirrors my feeling when I skimmed his filter yesterday.

Oats just needs to calm the fuck down a bit and play slower but more focused, but it's Oats so who knows.

He could very well be mafia but I think we have better shots (like Conversion or Sentinel)
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 13:54 GMT
#1820
On March 04 2019 22:53 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 22:45 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 22:15 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 04 2019 22:11 Palmar wrote:
I'm also interested in people who do not want to lynch Conversion and why.


Well he's gone quiet recently which is a bit interesting but in that early exchange MZ came across much more scumlike to me. He was poking but in a weird way and conversion reacted defending himself.

Okay but did you read my point, how he's asking a question that can be figured out in 3 mouse clicks and basing his game on that?

Vivax put it nicely.



Both yours and vivax's points make sense i gotta say.

Thing is, I can't see two mafia guys getting into it so early and my case against MZ:

https://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=27275336
https://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=27277691

is stronger than the case here against conversion.



Mafia argues with mafia all the time.

I'll read your case.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 14:00 GMT
#1825
On March 04 2019 22:55 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 22:54 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 22:53 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 04 2019 22:45 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 22:15 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 04 2019 22:11 Palmar wrote:
I'm also interested in people who do not want to lynch Conversion and why.


Well he's gone quiet recently which is a bit interesting but in that early exchange MZ came across much more scumlike to me. He was poking but in a weird way and conversion reacted defending himself.

Okay but did you read my point, how he's asking a question that can be figured out in 3 mouse clicks and basing his game on that?

Vivax put it nicely.



Both yours and vivax's points make sense i gotta say.

Thing is, I can't see two mafia guys getting into it so early and my case against MZ:

https://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=27275336
https://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=27277691

is stronger than the case here against conversion.



Mafia argues with mafia all the time.

I'll read your case.


It was the first thing that happened in the thread though. Would they want to? Maybe i guess.


Sure, why not, long day, plenty of time for town to forget about it, easy distancing points. It's a fine strategy.

The point is whether you believe their points or not.

The post I quoted by conversion is a very concerning instance of him clearly not believing in his own reads, because if he was actually interested in following up on his read he'd simply have checked it. He clearly doesn't give a shit if MZ is mafia or not, he just wants to post something that looks good.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 14:01 GMT
#1826
On March 04 2019 22:52 Koshi wrote:
Can somebody explain the 7 mafia thing please? Who said it first and what is thread consensus around that.

Went back and read up on this.

Trfel trolled a bit, I think HF actually got trolled (but he will never admit this). I then got trolled by Trfel through HF.

It's a bit. I can't find any information about mafia numbers in the OP.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 14:19 GMT
#1834
On March 04 2019 23:17 Conversion wrote:
u dont want to lynch me fellas

but I was all giddy tho
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 14:30 GMT
#1843
go after mocsta -> threatens to kill himself
go after conversion -> leaves the game

I may have a problem.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 14:33 GMT
#1849
game doesn't allow replacement.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 14:43 GMT
#1857
I'm conflicted about Conversion's comeback to the thread. It's just using rl excuses which to us is a pointless thing to do and should be ignored. On the other hand it's technically viable he phoneposted that thing, although why not just not post instead.

I think we stay the course.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 14:44 GMT
#1859
On March 04 2019 23:41 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 23:28 Vivax wrote:
If you're town here's what you're going to do:

You accept your swift merciful death and thank us for relieving you from your duties in a busy week irl.
You try to find oddities in the peeps pushing for your lynch and/or summarize for us why MZ should be the next lynch, cause that seems to be your only scumread atm.

I'll honor your contributions, take them into consideration and if found worthy carry on your will throughout the game.

Very town. I also always say these things when I am town and convinced. Cool stuff.

Koshi how do you feel about rolling town?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 15:53 GMT
#1901
On March 05 2019 00:10 iamperfection wrote:
Palmar

What do make of acro's most recent responses. He calls his whole wagon scummy but doesn't really draw a conclusion from it.

He still doesn't "know " if I'm town despite my extreme aggressiveness and if anyone knows my meta its super obvious im town.

Like to me I'm thinking he's not really trying to figure out alignments.

Like if I'm in his spot he would have to think there is a scum or 2 on his wagon but seems to want to go on oats who is kind of eh.


I had a town feel from Acro earlier and he's too active for me to want to lynch him day 1.

I'm not gonna spend time actively defending him though, go ahead and try to murder him. I usually prefer to lynch shitty scum on day 1 rather than risk killing active players. Active players we can guarantee will provide more information on themselves down the line, whereas inactives will continue being question marks.

I think Acro might be either, but I don't like the idea of killing him and I think it's the best play to find someone who is more useless. I'd rather have scum Acro running around day 3 than scum... Rels or BC or Blazinghand or someone who isn't posting at all.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 15:54 GMT
#1904
On March 05 2019 00:14 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 18:03 Holyflare wrote:
On March 04 2019 18:01 WaveofShadow wrote:
Stop talking about mod stuff HF i hate that


What are you talking about?

He either copied a pm from the host or forged one:

On March 04 2019 03:50 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 04 2019 03:49 Holyflare wrote:
On March 04 2019 03:49 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 04 2019 03:48 Holyflare wrote:
Yeah, but Sentinel what does YOUR role pm say?

On March 04 2019 03:45 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I'm VT btw



Yeah but YOURS.

On March 04 2019 03:45 kitaman27 wrote:
You're VT btw


I responded to your joke with a joke.

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 18:19 Palmar wrote:
I think my wagon (and iamp's to a lesser extent) is a much safer bet for mafia. I'm the conventional choice, the easy choice to make. I'm playing pretty townie, I'm a well known name in all eras of TL Mafia, I have a clear objective etc. I think mafia is less likely to be contrarian like that.


I made this argument first btw.

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 18:58 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 18:40 Holyflare wrote:
On March 04 2019 17:55 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 17:47 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 17:42 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 03:45 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I'm VT btw

Now apologize for playing anti town.

I'm probably still going to kill you for playing anti town. Just so we're on the same page.

Can't you just give him a slap on the wrist or something? Or at least tell us why his earlier shit outweighs the later stuff in deciding who to kill? Because this just sounds lazy to me. And I need you to be not-lazy so I can sheep you.


He needs to repent for his sins and respect authority. I am authority.

Also, I don't believe a word he says, I'm like 90% sure he's lying. I think one of two options is the real one here:

a) He read his PM initially, claimed this gambit, got called out on his bullshit and is now trying to pull back from it.
b) He didn't read his PM initially, and he didn't read it now. As soon as night falls he'll post "haha I didn't actually read my role PM suckers".

I don't think for a second he just didn't read his role PM and then read it without question when told to. People are prideful and his turnaround was... too easy. He didn't resist enough, didn't try to spite me at all for forcing him to do this.

Once you do anti town shit it takes a very, very long time for you to get back on my good side.


I think there's quite a few obvious reasons Sentinel could do what he's done, as town, and none of them should make him the lynch today.



No I know townies do stupid shit all the time. Including playing anti-town.

It's the way he's gone about doing the things he did that's suspicious to me. In general people who play mafia think they're better than everyone else and are spiteful assholes. If he genuinely hadn't read his role PM I believe there is absolutely no way he just caved in I read it, thus option b).

Now option b) says nothing about his alignment of course, as he still doesn't know it, but that's irrelevant. The option I think cannot be true is

c) He didn't read his role PM, then caved in when I pressured him and read his role PM and claimed his role.

I just don't think people work like that. Maybe I'm wrong, but yeah.

I am very, very certain that either a) or b) is the truth, not c).

Between making a case on me based on your own insecurities and having a townread on two of the scummiest players in the game I'm starting to wonder if you're scum.

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 19:29 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 19:17 Jockmcplop wrote:
Palmar can you explain your town read on damdred? I don't get it really.


It's a meta/tonal read based on knowing Damdred.

I can't be arsed going back to ensure I have the turn of events exactly right but something like this happened:

Some people were kinda suspicious of LS
I thought LS was pretty much being LS and looking pretty ok/town
Read along towards Damdred casually claiming masons with LS
Infer that what Damdred really means is he townreads LS (it was obviously a joke claim)

So Damdred made the same read I did, and made a ridiculous claim as a defense of LS because to him (Damdred knows LS very well) it's pretty obvious this isn't mafia LS, at least not obvious mafia LS.

It's both the way in which he made the claim, and the fact that his read matched with mine. I like Damdred's tone in other posts as well. I think his "kill from within" town cycle comment had the right amount of funny to not be a mafia trying too hard etc.

You're going to have to explain to me like I'm 5 years old because you're the third player in this game that made some implicit assumption LS is town based on his earlier posts and then built everything off of that.


LS is weird, bunch of us know him very well, that whole bunch seems to think he's town.

I can't explain a read based on just knowing a person.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 15:56 GMT
#1906
On March 05 2019 00:24 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 00:20 Holyflare wrote:
Palmar gonna get mayor lynched

For real though fuck flight delays I'm stuck in the airport forever.


Do you really want to turn the first promising game in ages into a goddamn shithole by doing something that idiotic?


If he does it town lynches him 100%. I actually think he's just trolling, but just wanted to get it out there.

If he does lynch an active, townie player he's just mafia and no further questions need to be asked. Even if he was green checked/confirmed it would probably be the right play to lynch him anyway
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 15:57 GMT
#1907
On March 05 2019 00:56 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 00:54 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2019 00:14 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 04 2019 18:03 Holyflare wrote:
On March 04 2019 18:01 WaveofShadow wrote:
Stop talking about mod stuff HF i hate that


What are you talking about?

He either copied a pm from the host or forged one:

On March 04 2019 03:50 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 04 2019 03:49 Holyflare wrote:
On March 04 2019 03:49 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 04 2019 03:48 Holyflare wrote:
Yeah, but Sentinel what does YOUR role pm say?

On March 04 2019 03:45 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I'm VT btw



Yeah but YOURS.

On March 04 2019 03:45 kitaman27 wrote:
You're VT btw


I responded to your joke with a joke.

On March 04 2019 18:19 Palmar wrote:
I think my wagon (and iamp's to a lesser extent) is a much safer bet for mafia. I'm the conventional choice, the easy choice to make. I'm playing pretty townie, I'm a well known name in all eras of TL Mafia, I have a clear objective etc. I think mafia is less likely to be contrarian like that.


I made this argument first btw.

On March 04 2019 18:58 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 18:40 Holyflare wrote:
On March 04 2019 17:55 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 17:47 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 17:42 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 03:45 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I'm VT btw

Now apologize for playing anti town.

I'm probably still going to kill you for playing anti town. Just so we're on the same page.

Can't you just give him a slap on the wrist or something? Or at least tell us why his earlier shit outweighs the later stuff in deciding who to kill? Because this just sounds lazy to me. And I need you to be not-lazy so I can sheep you.


He needs to repent for his sins and respect authority. I am authority.

Also, I don't believe a word he says, I'm like 90% sure he's lying. I think one of two options is the real one here:

a) He read his PM initially, claimed this gambit, got called out on his bullshit and is now trying to pull back from it.
b) He didn't read his PM initially, and he didn't read it now. As soon as night falls he'll post "haha I didn't actually read my role PM suckers".

I don't think for a second he just didn't read his role PM and then read it without question when told to. People are prideful and his turnaround was... too easy. He didn't resist enough, didn't try to spite me at all for forcing him to do this.

Once you do anti town shit it takes a very, very long time for you to get back on my good side.


I think there's quite a few obvious reasons Sentinel could do what he's done, as town, and none of them should make him the lynch today.



No I know townies do stupid shit all the time. Including playing anti-town.

It's the way he's gone about doing the things he did that's suspicious to me. In general people who play mafia think they're better than everyone else and are spiteful assholes. If he genuinely hadn't read his role PM I believe there is absolutely no way he just caved in I read it, thus option b).

Now option b) says nothing about his alignment of course, as he still doesn't know it, but that's irrelevant. The option I think cannot be true is

c) He didn't read his role PM, then caved in when I pressured him and read his role PM and claimed his role.

I just don't think people work like that. Maybe I'm wrong, but yeah.

I am very, very certain that either a) or b) is the truth, not c).

Between making a case on me based on your own insecurities and having a townread on two of the scummiest players in the game I'm starting to wonder if you're scum.

On March 04 2019 19:29 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 19:17 Jockmcplop wrote:
Palmar can you explain your town read on damdred? I don't get it really.


It's a meta/tonal read based on knowing Damdred.

I can't be arsed going back to ensure I have the turn of events exactly right but something like this happened:

Some people were kinda suspicious of LS
I thought LS was pretty much being LS and looking pretty ok/town
Read along towards Damdred casually claiming masons with LS
Infer that what Damdred really means is he townreads LS (it was obviously a joke claim)

So Damdred made the same read I did, and made a ridiculous claim as a defense of LS because to him (Damdred knows LS very well) it's pretty obvious this isn't mafia LS, at least not obvious mafia LS.

It's both the way in which he made the claim, and the fact that his read matched with mine. I like Damdred's tone in other posts as well. I think his "kill from within" town cycle comment had the right amount of funny to not be a mafia trying too hard etc.

You're going to have to explain to me like I'm 5 years old because you're the third player in this game that made some implicit assumption LS is town based on his earlier posts and then built everything off of that.


LS is weird, bunch of us know him very well, that whole bunch seems to think he's town.

I can't explain a read based on just knowing a person.


The whole bunch seem to think the complete opposite lol


Well, Damdred, rsoultin and I all agree
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 16:01 GMT
#1912
On March 05 2019 00:58 WaveofShadow wrote:
Does ls needlessly martyr as scum? Usually a townie thing to do

He's not mafia, just being emotional as usual.

Also turns out rsoultin changed her mind on LS, so who knows what she is. My entire townread on her was based on agreeing with me and damdred about LS
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 16:02 GMT
#1915
On March 05 2019 01:00 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 00:57 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2019 00:56 Holyflare wrote:
On March 05 2019 00:54 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2019 00:14 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 04 2019 18:03 Holyflare wrote:
On March 04 2019 18:01 WaveofShadow wrote:
Stop talking about mod stuff HF i hate that


What are you talking about?

He either copied a pm from the host or forged one:

On March 04 2019 03:50 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 04 2019 03:49 Holyflare wrote:
On March 04 2019 03:49 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 04 2019 03:48 Holyflare wrote:
Yeah, but Sentinel what does YOUR role pm say?

On March 04 2019 03:45 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I'm VT btw



Yeah but YOURS.

On March 04 2019 03:45 kitaman27 wrote:
You're VT btw


I responded to your joke with a joke.

On March 04 2019 18:19 Palmar wrote:
I think my wagon (and iamp's to a lesser extent) is a much safer bet for mafia. I'm the conventional choice, the easy choice to make. I'm playing pretty townie, I'm a well known name in all eras of TL Mafia, I have a clear objective etc. I think mafia is less likely to be contrarian like that.


I made this argument first btw.

On March 04 2019 18:58 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 18:40 Holyflare wrote:
On March 04 2019 17:55 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 17:47 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 17:42 Palmar wrote:
[quote]
Now apologize for playing anti town.

I'm probably still going to kill you for playing anti town. Just so we're on the same page.

Can't you just give him a slap on the wrist or something? Or at least tell us why his earlier shit outweighs the later stuff in deciding who to kill? Because this just sounds lazy to me. And I need you to be not-lazy so I can sheep you.


He needs to repent for his sins and respect authority. I am authority.

Also, I don't believe a word he says, I'm like 90% sure he's lying. I think one of two options is the real one here:

a) He read his PM initially, claimed this gambit, got called out on his bullshit and is now trying to pull back from it.
b) He didn't read his PM initially, and he didn't read it now. As soon as night falls he'll post "haha I didn't actually read my role PM suckers".

I don't think for a second he just didn't read his role PM and then read it without question when told to. People are prideful and his turnaround was... too easy. He didn't resist enough, didn't try to spite me at all for forcing him to do this.

Once you do anti town shit it takes a very, very long time for you to get back on my good side.


I think there's quite a few obvious reasons Sentinel could do what he's done, as town, and none of them should make him the lynch today.



No I know townies do stupid shit all the time. Including playing anti-town.

It's the way he's gone about doing the things he did that's suspicious to me. In general people who play mafia think they're better than everyone else and are spiteful assholes. If he genuinely hadn't read his role PM I believe there is absolutely no way he just caved in I read it, thus option b).

Now option b) says nothing about his alignment of course, as he still doesn't know it, but that's irrelevant. The option I think cannot be true is

c) He didn't read his role PM, then caved in when I pressured him and read his role PM and claimed his role.

I just don't think people work like that. Maybe I'm wrong, but yeah.

I am very, very certain that either a) or b) is the truth, not c).

Between making a case on me based on your own insecurities and having a townread on two of the scummiest players in the game I'm starting to wonder if you're scum.

On March 04 2019 19:29 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 19:17 Jockmcplop wrote:
Palmar can you explain your town read on damdred? I don't get it really.


It's a meta/tonal read based on knowing Damdred.

I can't be arsed going back to ensure I have the turn of events exactly right but something like this happened:

Some people were kinda suspicious of LS
I thought LS was pretty much being LS and looking pretty ok/town
Read along towards Damdred casually claiming masons with LS
Infer that what Damdred really means is he townreads LS (it was obviously a joke claim)

So Damdred made the same read I did, and made a ridiculous claim as a defense of LS because to him (Damdred knows LS very well) it's pretty obvious this isn't mafia LS, at least not obvious mafia LS.

It's both the way in which he made the claim, and the fact that his read matched with mine. I like Damdred's tone in other posts as well. I think his "kill from within" town cycle comment had the right amount of funny to not be a mafia trying too hard etc.

You're going to have to explain to me like I'm 5 years old because you're the third player in this game that made some implicit assumption LS is town based on his earlier posts and then built everything off of that.


LS is weird, bunch of us know him very well, that whole bunch seems to think he's town.

I can't explain a read based on just knowing a person.


The whole bunch seem to think the complete opposite lol


Well, Damdred, rsoultin and I all agree


Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 07:03 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:01 Damdred wrote:
On March 04 2019 06:59 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 06:58 Damdred wrote:
On March 04 2019 06:56 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 06:52 Damdred wrote:
@sen,

I wanted to give your post a response that was not based on my feeling or tone.

So here we go,

The first thing I will point to is meta for LS, generally speaking he gives a good bit of town reads that seem flimsy early and he always seems to be noncommittal early. This is based off of meta and just not this game precisely. I do not think that this is a good point to have against him, he is always flip floppy on reads and super paranoid.

However there is a great point that his reads lack many scumspects or anything revolving actual verifiable reads that say x is scum.

He also is not as helpful this game as he generally would be, q lot of time he would dig in past games to figure out if player x does x or y.

There is also the point of his weak rage, seemed to be under almost no pressure but this is a bull tell he generally only goes it as town but he broke this as scum years ago so is not something to fall back on.

I think, that there is a chance that he is scum and you are correct Sen just based off the laziness and the lack of discernable scum reads that he is not pushing.

However I do not think hes the best lynch today. But you did lit together a good case.


This is a great post for why LS is scum. Just saying.


Your right, I basically talked myself out of a hard town read just writing back i stead of on feels. I'd rather still not lynch him today as I think a night/day I could make heads or tails using my charm. But I wont cry and rant otherwise


Not you. You're still in the doghouse of not damdying


Ha, I was excited for a moment and felt that we had a connection....but seriously I think there are good points there but you have to agree that ls is enough of a hard read sometimes that two days are necessary.


I don't have to agree on anything other than I'm floundering all over the place trying to find a good lynch today and will probably just end up sheeping iam or hf like a boob ^^

But I think you and LS and palmar and rayn all have good chances of flipping scum and maybe koshi and maybe chez but maybe not for #reasons and MZ is someone no one is talking about and Iam may be right on acro which gives me what? 8? So I'm wrong somewhere lol ><

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 06:52 Damdred wrote:
@sen,

I wanted to give your post a response that was not based on my feeling or tone.

So here we go,

The first thing I will point to is meta for LS, generally speaking he gives a good bit of town reads that seem flimsy early and he always seems to be noncommittal early. This is based off of meta and just not this game precisely. I do not think that this is a good point to have against him, he is always flip floppy on reads and super paranoid.

However there is a great point that his reads lack many scumspects or anything revolving actual verifiable reads that say x is scum.

He also is not as helpful this game as he generally would be, q lot of time he would dig in past games to figure out if player x does x or y.

There is also the point of his weak rage, seemed to be under almost no pressure but this is a bull tell he generally only goes it as town but he broke this as scum years ago so is not something to fall back on.

I think, that there is a chance that he is scum and you are correct Sen just based off the laziness and the lack of discernable scum reads that he is not pushing.

However I do not think hes the best lynch today. But you did lit together a good case.


They quite literally think the opposite. Prepare to die Palmar.


Well Damdred doesn't wanna lynch him. at least. Turns out the other example I gave does.

That's something

I don't really pay too much attention to what other people think, they're not me.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 16:04 GMT
#1920
On March 05 2019 01:03 Vivax wrote:
7th mafia is BC btw.

Well Ace said BC is mafia and I don't want to lynch Ace right now, which is unusual because he's usually a good day 1 lynch, being mostly useless.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 16:05 GMT
#1922
On March 05 2019 01:04 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 20:26 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
I honestly feel that watching you two(Palmar and Rayn) go back and forth on each other screams of two town getting into an argument due to differing reads on players for different reasons.


Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 06:53 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Voted Holyflare as mayor. Of the people running he has clearly stated what he is going to do and thus if he doesn't you can hold him accountable.

Hes also given far more content to look at than the other front runner.


If he's referring to what I think he is, then he owned himself with these two posts.

Yeah this is a good point. The accountable bullshit means nothing.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 16:09 GMT
#1926
On March 05 2019 01:00 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 00:57 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2019 00:56 Holyflare wrote:
On March 05 2019 00:54 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2019 00:14 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 04 2019 18:03 Holyflare wrote:
On March 04 2019 18:01 WaveofShadow wrote:
Stop talking about mod stuff HF i hate that


What are you talking about?

He either copied a pm from the host or forged one:

On March 04 2019 03:50 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 04 2019 03:49 Holyflare wrote:
On March 04 2019 03:49 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 04 2019 03:48 Holyflare wrote:
Yeah, but Sentinel what does YOUR role pm say?

On March 04 2019 03:45 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I'm VT btw



Yeah but YOURS.

On March 04 2019 03:45 kitaman27 wrote:
You're VT btw


I responded to your joke with a joke.

On March 04 2019 18:19 Palmar wrote:
I think my wagon (and iamp's to a lesser extent) is a much safer bet for mafia. I'm the conventional choice, the easy choice to make. I'm playing pretty townie, I'm a well known name in all eras of TL Mafia, I have a clear objective etc. I think mafia is less likely to be contrarian like that.


I made this argument first btw.

On March 04 2019 18:58 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 18:40 Holyflare wrote:
On March 04 2019 17:55 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 17:47 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 17:42 Palmar wrote:
[quote]
Now apologize for playing anti town.

I'm probably still going to kill you for playing anti town. Just so we're on the same page.

Can't you just give him a slap on the wrist or something? Or at least tell us why his earlier shit outweighs the later stuff in deciding who to kill? Because this just sounds lazy to me. And I need you to be not-lazy so I can sheep you.


He needs to repent for his sins and respect authority. I am authority.

Also, I don't believe a word he says, I'm like 90% sure he's lying. I think one of two options is the real one here:

a) He read his PM initially, claimed this gambit, got called out on his bullshit and is now trying to pull back from it.
b) He didn't read his PM initially, and he didn't read it now. As soon as night falls he'll post "haha I didn't actually read my role PM suckers".

I don't think for a second he just didn't read his role PM and then read it without question when told to. People are prideful and his turnaround was... too easy. He didn't resist enough, didn't try to spite me at all for forcing him to do this.

Once you do anti town shit it takes a very, very long time for you to get back on my good side.


I think there's quite a few obvious reasons Sentinel could do what he's done, as town, and none of them should make him the lynch today.



No I know townies do stupid shit all the time. Including playing anti-town.

It's the way he's gone about doing the things he did that's suspicious to me. In general people who play mafia think they're better than everyone else and are spiteful assholes. If he genuinely hadn't read his role PM I believe there is absolutely no way he just caved in I read it, thus option b).

Now option b) says nothing about his alignment of course, as he still doesn't know it, but that's irrelevant. The option I think cannot be true is

c) He didn't read his role PM, then caved in when I pressured him and read his role PM and claimed his role.

I just don't think people work like that. Maybe I'm wrong, but yeah.

I am very, very certain that either a) or b) is the truth, not c).

Between making a case on me based on your own insecurities and having a townread on two of the scummiest players in the game I'm starting to wonder if you're scum.

On March 04 2019 19:29 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 19:17 Jockmcplop wrote:
Palmar can you explain your town read on damdred? I don't get it really.


It's a meta/tonal read based on knowing Damdred.

I can't be arsed going back to ensure I have the turn of events exactly right but something like this happened:

Some people were kinda suspicious of LS
I thought LS was pretty much being LS and looking pretty ok/town
Read along towards Damdred casually claiming masons with LS
Infer that what Damdred really means is he townreads LS (it was obviously a joke claim)

So Damdred made the same read I did, and made a ridiculous claim as a defense of LS because to him (Damdred knows LS very well) it's pretty obvious this isn't mafia LS, at least not obvious mafia LS.

It's both the way in which he made the claim, and the fact that his read matched with mine. I like Damdred's tone in other posts as well. I think his "kill from within" town cycle comment had the right amount of funny to not be a mafia trying too hard etc.

You're going to have to explain to me like I'm 5 years old because you're the third player in this game that made some implicit assumption LS is town based on his earlier posts and then built everything off of that.


LS is weird, bunch of us know him very well, that whole bunch seems to think he's town.

I can't explain a read based on just knowing a person.


The whole bunch seem to think the complete opposite lol


Well, Damdred, rsoultin and I all agree


Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 07:03 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:01 Damdred wrote:
On March 04 2019 06:59 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 06:58 Damdred wrote:
On March 04 2019 06:56 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 06:52 Damdred wrote:
@sen,

I wanted to give your post a response that was not based on my feeling or tone.

So here we go,

The first thing I will point to is meta for LS, generally speaking he gives a good bit of town reads that seem flimsy early and he always seems to be noncommittal early. This is based off of meta and just not this game precisely. I do not think that this is a good point to have against him, he is always flip floppy on reads and super paranoid.

However there is a great point that his reads lack many scumspects or anything revolving actual verifiable reads that say x is scum.

He also is not as helpful this game as he generally would be, q lot of time he would dig in past games to figure out if player x does x or y.

There is also the point of his weak rage, seemed to be under almost no pressure but this is a bull tell he generally only goes it as town but he broke this as scum years ago so is not something to fall back on.

I think, that there is a chance that he is scum and you are correct Sen just based off the laziness and the lack of discernable scum reads that he is not pushing.

However I do not think hes the best lynch today. But you did lit together a good case.


This is a great post for why LS is scum. Just saying.


Your right, I basically talked myself out of a hard town read just writing back i stead of on feels. I'd rather still not lynch him today as I think a night/day I could make heads or tails using my charm. But I wont cry and rant otherwise


Not you. You're still in the doghouse of not damdying


Ha, I was excited for a moment and felt that we had a connection....but seriously I think there are good points there but you have to agree that ls is enough of a hard read sometimes that two days are necessary.


I don't have to agree on anything other than I'm floundering all over the place trying to find a good lynch today and will probably just end up sheeping iam or hf like a boob ^^

But I think you and LS and palmar and rayn all have good chances of flipping scum and maybe koshi and maybe chez but maybe not for #reasons and MZ is someone no one is talking about and Iam may be right on acro which gives me what? 8? So I'm wrong somewhere lol ><

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 06:52 Damdred wrote:
@sen,

I wanted to give your post a response that was not based on my feeling or tone.

So here we go,

The first thing I will point to is meta for LS, generally speaking he gives a good bit of town reads that seem flimsy early and he always seems to be noncommittal early. This is based off of meta and just not this game precisely. I do not think that this is a good point to have against him, he is always flip floppy on reads and super paranoid.

However there is a great point that his reads lack many scumspects or anything revolving actual verifiable reads that say x is scum.

He also is not as helpful this game as he generally would be, q lot of time he would dig in past games to figure out if player x does x or y.

There is also the point of his weak rage, seemed to be under almost no pressure but this is a bull tell he generally only goes it as town but he broke this as scum years ago so is not something to fall back on.

I think, that there is a chance that he is scum and you are correct Sen just based off the laziness and the lack of discernable scum reads that he is not pushing.

However I do not think hes the best lynch today. But you did lit together a good case.


They quite literally think the opposite. Prepare to die Palmar.


By the way:

Holyflare knows me mistaking earlier positions of rsoultin and Damdred from here:

On March 02 2019 16:57 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 10:27 Damdred wrote:
LS is town, that is all.

More when I get home and find a town circle to kill from within.


Not sure if this makes you town or just stating the obvious lol


and not realizing they had changed their view, is actually not scummy at all. It simply means I haven't read or followed every post in the thread. I'm just as likely to make that mistake as town and scum, and again, HF is perfectly aware of this.

I'm like 90% sure he's just posturing, but in case he is not, if something like this is what he justifies lynching me on, that's only mafia HF play.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 16:09 GMT
#1928
On March 05 2019 01:07 WaveofShadow wrote:
I'm not following the line on BC. Vivax spell it out for me?

He doesn't do shit and what little he does is pointless.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 16:11 GMT
#1932
On March 05 2019 01:11 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 01:09 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2019 01:00 Holyflare wrote:
On March 05 2019 00:57 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2019 00:56 Holyflare wrote:
On March 05 2019 00:54 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2019 00:14 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 04 2019 18:03 Holyflare wrote:
On March 04 2019 18:01 WaveofShadow wrote:
Stop talking about mod stuff HF i hate that


What are you talking about?

He either copied a pm from the host or forged one:

On March 04 2019 03:50 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 04 2019 03:49 Holyflare wrote:
[quote]

Yeah but YOURS.

On March 04 2019 03:45 kitaman27 wrote:
You're VT btw


I responded to your joke with a joke.

On March 04 2019 18:19 Palmar wrote:
I think my wagon (and iamp's to a lesser extent) is a much safer bet for mafia. I'm the conventional choice, the easy choice to make. I'm playing pretty townie, I'm a well known name in all eras of TL Mafia, I have a clear objective etc. I think mafia is less likely to be contrarian like that.


I made this argument first btw.

On March 04 2019 18:58 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 18:40 Holyflare wrote:
On March 04 2019 17:55 Palmar wrote:
[quote]

He needs to repent for his sins and respect authority. I am authority.

Also, I don't believe a word he says, I'm like 90% sure he's lying. I think one of two options is the real one here:

a) He read his PM initially, claimed this gambit, got called out on his bullshit and is now trying to pull back from it.
b) He didn't read his PM initially, and he didn't read it now. As soon as night falls he'll post "haha I didn't actually read my role PM suckers".

I don't think for a second he just didn't read his role PM and then read it without question when told to. People are prideful and his turnaround was... too easy. He didn't resist enough, didn't try to spite me at all for forcing him to do this.

Once you do anti town shit it takes a very, very long time for you to get back on my good side.


I think there's quite a few obvious reasons Sentinel could do what he's done, as town, and none of them should make him the lynch today.



No I know townies do stupid shit all the time. Including playing anti-town.

It's the way he's gone about doing the things he did that's suspicious to me. In general people who play mafia think they're better than everyone else and are spiteful assholes. If he genuinely hadn't read his role PM I believe there is absolutely no way he just caved in I read it, thus option b).

Now option b) says nothing about his alignment of course, as he still doesn't know it, but that's irrelevant. The option I think cannot be true is

c) He didn't read his role PM, then caved in when I pressured him and read his role PM and claimed his role.

I just don't think people work like that. Maybe I'm wrong, but yeah.

I am very, very certain that either a) or b) is the truth, not c).

Between making a case on me based on your own insecurities and having a townread on two of the scummiest players in the game I'm starting to wonder if you're scum.

On March 04 2019 19:29 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 19:17 Jockmcplop wrote:
Palmar can you explain your town read on damdred? I don't get it really.


It's a meta/tonal read based on knowing Damdred.

I can't be arsed going back to ensure I have the turn of events exactly right but something like this happened:

Some people were kinda suspicious of LS
I thought LS was pretty much being LS and looking pretty ok/town
Read along towards Damdred casually claiming masons with LS
Infer that what Damdred really means is he townreads LS (it was obviously a joke claim)

So Damdred made the same read I did, and made a ridiculous claim as a defense of LS because to him (Damdred knows LS very well) it's pretty obvious this isn't mafia LS, at least not obvious mafia LS.

It's both the way in which he made the claim, and the fact that his read matched with mine. I like Damdred's tone in other posts as well. I think his "kill from within" town cycle comment had the right amount of funny to not be a mafia trying too hard etc.

You're going to have to explain to me like I'm 5 years old because you're the third player in this game that made some implicit assumption LS is town based on his earlier posts and then built everything off of that.


LS is weird, bunch of us know him very well, that whole bunch seems to think he's town.

I can't explain a read based on just knowing a person.


The whole bunch seem to think the complete opposite lol


Well, Damdred, rsoultin and I all agree


On March 04 2019 07:03 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:01 Damdred wrote:
On March 04 2019 06:59 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 06:58 Damdred wrote:
On March 04 2019 06:56 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 06:52 Damdred wrote:
@sen,

I wanted to give your post a response that was not based on my feeling or tone.

So here we go,

The first thing I will point to is meta for LS, generally speaking he gives a good bit of town reads that seem flimsy early and he always seems to be noncommittal early. This is based off of meta and just not this game precisely. I do not think that this is a good point to have against him, he is always flip floppy on reads and super paranoid.

However there is a great point that his reads lack many scumspects or anything revolving actual verifiable reads that say x is scum.

He also is not as helpful this game as he generally would be, q lot of time he would dig in past games to figure out if player x does x or y.

There is also the point of his weak rage, seemed to be under almost no pressure but this is a bull tell he generally only goes it as town but he broke this as scum years ago so is not something to fall back on.

I think, that there is a chance that he is scum and you are correct Sen just based off the laziness and the lack of discernable scum reads that he is not pushing.

However I do not think hes the best lynch today. But you did lit together a good case.


This is a great post for why LS is scum. Just saying.


Your right, I basically talked myself out of a hard town read just writing back i stead of on feels. I'd rather still not lynch him today as I think a night/day I could make heads or tails using my charm. But I wont cry and rant otherwise


Not you. You're still in the doghouse of not damdying


Ha, I was excited for a moment and felt that we had a connection....but seriously I think there are good points there but you have to agree that ls is enough of a hard read sometimes that two days are necessary.


I don't have to agree on anything other than I'm floundering all over the place trying to find a good lynch today and will probably just end up sheeping iam or hf like a boob ^^

But I think you and LS and palmar and rayn all have good chances of flipping scum and maybe koshi and maybe chez but maybe not for #reasons and MZ is someone no one is talking about and Iam may be right on acro which gives me what? 8? So I'm wrong somewhere lol ><

On March 04 2019 06:52 Damdred wrote:
@sen,

I wanted to give your post a response that was not based on my feeling or tone.

So here we go,

The first thing I will point to is meta for LS, generally speaking he gives a good bit of town reads that seem flimsy early and he always seems to be noncommittal early. This is based off of meta and just not this game precisely. I do not think that this is a good point to have against him, he is always flip floppy on reads and super paranoid.

However there is a great point that his reads lack many scumspects or anything revolving actual verifiable reads that say x is scum.

He also is not as helpful this game as he generally would be, q lot of time he would dig in past games to figure out if player x does x or y.

There is also the point of his weak rage, seemed to be under almost no pressure but this is a bull tell he generally only goes it as town but he broke this as scum years ago so is not something to fall back on.

I think, that there is a chance that he is scum and you are correct Sen just based off the laziness and the lack of discernable scum reads that he is not pushing.

However I do not think hes the best lynch today. But you did lit together a good case.


They quite literally think the opposite. Prepare to die Palmar.


By the way:

Holyflare knows me mistaking earlier positions of rsoultin and Damdred from here:

On March 02 2019 16:57 rsoultin wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:27 Damdred wrote:
LS is town, that is all.

More when I get home and find a town circle to kill from within.


Not sure if this makes you town or just stating the obvious lol


and not realizing they had changed their view, is actually not scummy at all. It simply means I haven't read or followed every post in the thread. I'm just as likely to make that mistake as town and scum, and again, HF is perfectly aware of this.

I'm like 90% sure he's just posturing, but in case he is not, if something like this is what he justifies lynching me on, that's only mafia HF play.


I've made plenty of posts as to why you're mafia. You're the one pre-empting anything. People know I'll mayor you so you don't need to excuse your mafia ignorance. If they don't want you dead they shouldn't vote me.


We'll see friendo, we'll see
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 642
ComeBackTV 559
SteadfastSC427
Rex103
CosmosSc2 49
EnkiAlexander 41
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 427
ProTech145
Rex 103
CosmosSc2 49
UpATreeSC 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44074
Jaedong 1332
Hyuk 1200
Mini 648
Soma 506
Horang2 484
BeSt 479
Soulkey 317
Larva 306
Rush 290
[ Show more ]
ZerO 267
Last 205
Snow 200
hero 81
Liquid`Ret 56
Mind 56
Free 36
Killer 35
sorry 33
Terrorterran 23
ToSsGirL 23
Rock 22
yabsab 21
HiyA 18
Shine 18
Trap 16
Dota 2
Gorgc7888
qojqva1470
Dendi891
Counter-Strike
Fnx 859
x6flipin778
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2558
Khaldor1972
Liquid`Hasu0
Other Games
ArmadaUGS3136
singsing1841
B2W.Neo990
hiko809
byalli454
KnowMe141
Liquid`VortiX117
QueenE89
Mew2King53
Trikslyr40
Railgan16
ZerO(Twitch)12
Chillindude1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream99
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 23
• mYiSmile123
• Adnapsc2 7
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix13
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2813
League of Legends
• Nemesis2025
• Jankos1122
• TFBlade737
Other Games
• Shiphtur322
• WagamamaTV261
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 53m
OSC
20h 53m
Stellar Fest
20h 53m
OSC
1d 7h
Stellar Fest
1d 20h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.