• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:13
CEST 22:13
KST 05:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8606 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 20:23 GMT
#2245
Tfrel rsoultin and BH need to go
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 20:29 GMT
#2261
rsoultin called me town even though I want to lynch her and was only here for the last x hours where x is not higher than 10 in a 72 hour day 1.


PS. I am bothered so many people just let me be here without more pressure. I was thinking in the car that this would be a great mafia koshi stategy.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 20:31 GMT
#2265
Dont talk to bh just murder him. He is poison to the mind.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 20:31 GMT
#2267
On March 05 2019 05:31 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:29 Koshi wrote:
rsoultin called me town even though I want to lynch her and was only here for the last x hours where x is not higher than 10 in a 72 hour day 1.


PS. I am bothered so many people just let me be here without more pressure. I was thinking in the car that this would be a great mafia koshi stategy.

What? She's been here a heck of a lot more than I have.

What did you read because it is not something I typed.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 20:32 GMT
#2270
On March 05 2019 05:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:29 Koshi wrote:
rsoultin called me town even though I want to lynch her and was only here for the last x hours where x is not higher than 10 in a 72 hour day 1.


PS. I am bothered so many people just let me be here without more pressure. I was thinking in the car that this would be a great mafia koshi stategy.

Life’s tough when you are invisible koshi

Yes. It is.

The great Kushmast4 once said he only played mafia so he could see people type his name.

I devolved to the same over time.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 20:35 GMT
#2274
On March 05 2019 05:33 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:29 Koshi wrote:
rsoultin called me town even though I want to lynch her and was only here for the last x hours where x is not higher than 10 in a 72 hour day 1.


PS. I am bothered so many people just let me be here without more pressure. I was thinking in the car that this would be a great mafia koshi stategy.

I let you be because you said pre-game you'd be afk all weekend. So what's the point pressuring you? Weekend ended and you have been active and townie. Seems fine to me.

I never said such thing. Stop doing drugs. I never knew this game would start on a Saturday on 1am. O thought is was Monday 1 am.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 20:35 GMT
#2275
On March 05 2019 05:34 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:32 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:29 Koshi wrote:
rsoultin called me town even though I want to lynch her and was only here for the last x hours where x is not higher than 10 in a 72 hour day 1.


PS. I am bothered so many people just let me be here without more pressure. I was thinking in the car that this would be a great mafia koshi stategy.

Life’s tough when you are invisible koshi

Yes. It is.

The great Kushmast4 once said he only played mafia so he could see people type his name.

I devolved to the same over time.


Lol you're an idiot. I haven't been here since right before your slow ass noticed this game started.

Exactly!!!
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 20:39 GMT
#2285
On March 05 2019 05:38 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:31 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:31 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:29 Koshi wrote:
rsoultin called me town even though I want to lynch her and was only here for the last x hours where x is not higher than 10 in a 72 hour day 1.


PS. I am bothered so many people just let me be here without more pressure. I was thinking in the car that this would be a great mafia koshi stategy.

What? She's been here a heck of a lot more than I have.

What did you read because it is not something I typed.

You said she had only been here for the last x hours, with x < 10.

I read posts by her on Saturday and Sunday. She's been here. She was here this morning, then was away for most of the afternoon and is back now. I have no problems with rsoultin's activity. Neither in quantity nor in how it is spread about the day. There's some red flags I have in her filter, but nothing serious.

No. I said that she called me town after I was only here for x hours.

If you read that wrong that is on you.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 20:42 GMT
#2294
I decided I want to lynch Tfrel.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 20:47 GMT
#2303
Voted iamp for mayor and tfrel for rip.

I only read into 10 people I think but I am happy.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 20:48 GMT
#2306
On March 05 2019 05:46 iamperfection wrote:
Vote for bh koshi

You kill bh with mayor shot.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 20:48 GMT
#2308
Also I am still here till deadline. No worries.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 20:55 GMT
#2320
WoS filter actually not that scummy. Useless but quite townie.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 20:57 GMT
#2323
O just read WoS page 3 and he is tip top useful town. Good stuff WoS.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 21:00 GMT
#2325
On March 04 2019 00:20 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 07:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 03 2019 06:43 Trfel wrote:
On March 03 2019 06:39 Holyflare wrote:
If you don't comment on a really obvious inconsistency I'll be sad.
I agree Oatsmaster's play has been quite subpar so far, and I agree that his assessment of your play this game is awful. However maybe I'm wrong in this but I don't feel like his play is mafia-motivated at all. I don't really think mafia would want to enter the thread late and use a bunch of garbage reasons to push suspicion at people, including people like you who are quite likely to respond and respond with a lot of weight. It would be an exceptionally stupid move.

Maybe it's dumb but that makes me actually not want to lynch Oatsmaster right now. Or was there something else you were referring to?

nice sheep buddy


Trfel is next filter.

This reads very forced.. and doesnt remind me at all of the toen!trfel i was looking forward to playing with.

That trfel was patient and poised. Accumulating 110% of info before unveiling.. this is too cheap and easy from him.

I woukd be happy to lynch off this singlepost actually.

Tip top town comment in here as well.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 21:02 GMT
#2327
Mocsta has the best filter in this game. Amazing.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 21:04 GMT
#2330
Jockmcplop seems like town in his first game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 21:07 GMT
#2334
Lynch Tfrel. Gives us info and he is unworthy.
Gogogogo
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 21:07 GMT
#2335
Rsoultin is mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 21:13 GMT
#2341
MZ could be town for stuberness. But I would not put mpney on that.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 907
SteadfastSC576
EnkiAlexander 64
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 576
ZombieGrub144
JuggernautJason66
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23541
Soulkey 269
Mini 161
White-Ra 146
ToSsGirL 25
Trap 24
NotJumperer 20
Shine 19
League of Legends
Doublelift1129
Counter-Strike
fl0m1371
shoxiejesuss580
C9.Mang0169
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King96
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2453
Liquid`Hasu1969
Other Games
Grubby2912
ArmadaUGS1867
B2W.Neo542
shahzam269
Pyrionflax212
UpATreeSC74
Chillindude58
Dewaltoss53
Trikslyr45
Railgan23
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV191
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream106
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 50
• Azhi_Dahaki31
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV336
League of Legends
• TFBlade1057
• Noizen210
Other Games
• imaqtpie1087
• Scarra785
• Shiphtur293
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 47m
OSC
16h 47m
Stellar Fest
16h 47m
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.