• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:21
CEST 13:21
KST 20:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9032 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 8 9 10 Next All
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 03 2019 06:33 GMT
#957
End... of the world party? Wait.. not rewind...


On March 02 2019 10:06 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 10:02 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:01 Trfel wrote:
Hi, I am mafia

Cool who are your buddies?
Can't you just check the QT?

Also, to unvote in the mayor election you unmayor someone? That sounds pretty crazy xD And before anyone asks the inevitable question, there are seven mafia in the game, so we don't have to argue about it, cool?


This must mean...

NINJAS!!!! Which means the beast...the creature!??!

+ Show Spoiler +



On March 02 2019 15:47 Alakaslam wrote:
It has already been replaced though.

By The Power of Thirty- F I V E , it is declared. Our Lynch is already decided. But, I W O N ‘ T be voting for or pushing it. It needs no encouragement and I don’t scumread them.




THEY ALREADY KNOW THE LYNCH CAUSE THEY THE MAFIA RUNNIGN THE MAYOR GONNA LYNCH THEMS TOWNIES!!!!

ALSO!!!

F I V E

That must mean... Five... which is...+ Show Spoiler +


This can only mean + Show Spoiler +
There will be a fake claim... someone is going to fake claim and pretend to drive an ambulance?


Which means... the seed! it must be the seed!!!

GREAT PALMAR!!! YOU ARE A GENIUS TO GO AFTER THE SEED BEFORE THE KUSH!!!

lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 03 2019 06:35 GMT
#959
On March 03 2019 15:19 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 15:14 Chezinu wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:58 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:56 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:55 Acrofales wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:53 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:50 WaveofShadow wrote:
K I've read nothing compelling in 30 pages
Carry on

Shhhh. They'll turn on you like they turned on GRACKARONI

I've had it with you being even more useless than Oats.

##vote Grackaroni

You just don't have the patience to wait until 11:11 PM EST

I don't understand why you don't post now. You're very obviously reading along with the thread.


Meapak_Ziphh!!!!


COLOR ME THIS!!! WHAT COLOR AM I?!??!??!

+ Show Spoiler +
After your response, I am going to unleash analysis based on your response... so type your words wisely.. or speech to text your words wisely if that's how you rolls... or role...

Brown Chez, always brown.


A wise choice. Well you see. I didn't quite like your coloring skills earlier. You paint my greens and blues red!!!

If you said I was red, then you would explain your coloring skills to assume I'm wrong on my reads.. If you went green, then you would insult my own coloring skills. With brown, you have passed.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 03 2019 06:50 GMT
#961
On March 03 2019 15:42 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 15:35 Chezinu wrote:
On March 03 2019 15:19 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 03 2019 15:14 Chezinu wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:58 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:56 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:55 Acrofales wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:53 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:50 WaveofShadow wrote:
K I've read nothing compelling in 30 pages
Carry on

Shhhh. They'll turn on you like they turned on GRACKARONI

I've had it with you being even more useless than Oats.

##vote Grackaroni

You just don't have the patience to wait until 11:11 PM EST

I don't understand why you don't post now. You're very obviously reading along with the thread.


Meapak_Ziphh!!!!


COLOR ME THIS!!! WHAT COLOR AM I?!??!??!

+ Show Spoiler +
After your response, I am going to unleash analysis based on your response... so type your words wisely.. or speech to text your words wisely if that's how you rolls... or role...

Brown Chez, always brown.


A wise choice. Well you see. I didn't quite like your coloring skills earlier. You paint my greens and blues red!!!

If you said I was red, then you would explain your coloring skills to assume I'm wrong on my reads.. If you went green, then you would insult my own coloring skills. With brown, you have passed.

Ahh Chez, I may not be as active as I once was but I learned many years ago not to paint you red or green. You are brown and embody it every game. I'm saddened to know that we disagree on the colors of others though. I feel comfortable with some of what I've colored but others I am not so sure of. Who in particular do you you think I've gotten wrong so far?


The iamp and HF. Thought you were dissing me
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 03 2019 08:01 GMT
#972
phew,,, I am so glad the mafia has back down on me since I'm playing nice with MZ. I really feel a huge pressure off of me now. I feel quite free.

So with that said.

hey rsoultin!

Do you want to be friends?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 03 2019 08:12 GMT
#977
On March 03 2019 17:09 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 16:48 rsoultin wrote:
On March 03 2019 16:32 Acrofales wrote:
On March 03 2019 16:28 rsoultin wrote:
On March 03 2019 16:26 Acrofales wrote:
K, 1 1/2 hours of morning posts before I'm sailing all day again.

Summary of the night:

##mayor Palmar


zzz

this is why the sent push is pointless

Why is this pointless? Walk me through it. I disagree with lynching sent (although I do want him dead). I'm all for putting that responsibility squarely on Palmar's shoulders.

And no, waiting til n1 to start playing the game seriously is not acceptable as town.


36? players. You either believe him about his role pm blahness or don't. If you don't, by all means push it. If you do it's boring. People won't lynch Chez on the assumping he can be vig'd. So can this guy.

And mostly it's an easy thing to agree with and excuse not doing anything else, innit?

Though props for not being that guy at least.


People won't lynch Chez because they don't think he's obviously scum. So if you want to lynch Chez make a better case than he's RPing the brown, because if you actually read his posts there's some decent amount of effort into understanding the game there, IMHO.

Sent is different. Let's assume he's telling the truth. In that case the only ppl who know his alignment are scum. If he's scum then they'll try to save him and if he isn't they'll try to kill him. Lynching him is not the best option, because there's far too much confusion in that wagon to get any information.

Now let's assume he's lying. I can't think of a town reason for doing this, and so he's scum. The rest is similar to above.

Enters Palmar: he claims to feel strongly about killing sent. So let him do it. All you need to decide is if Palmar is townie enough. But if we decide Palmar is townie enough to be mayor then he is free to kill whoever he likes. He sticks with sentinel and sentinel flips scum? We win, yay! Sheep Palmar into Armageddon. Sentinel flips town? We figure out if Palmars policy lynch is an ideological thing or a scum thing. Either way, we get information about Palmar out of this, which is a great thing to get out of D1.





Oh... I was just going to pretend to think Palmar is townie cause I really think him going after Sent if a really mafia Palmar thing to do if Sent was mafia.

Best make the mafia think you don't know to much if you want to survive the night.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 03 2019 08:15 GMT
#978
On March 03 2019 17:06 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 17:01 Chezinu wrote:
phew,,, I am so glad the mafia has back down on me since I'm playing nice with MZ. I really feel a huge pressure off of me now. I feel quite free.

So with that said.

hey rsoultin!

Do you want to be friends?


depends, you ready to slake my thirst?


I can not really do that but there is a man who can. There is this guy John who wrote about him in the fourth chapter. He claims he can give water that won't ever make you thirsty again! It would be like a spring within that keeps springing... oh ... oh! Liquidia can flow again! We must get eternal life! To know the one who sent this man!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 03 2019 08:24 GMT
#986
On March 03 2019 17:15 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 17:10 Blazinghand wrote:
Hey friends! hope everyone is doing well. I'm still catching up on page 19, it seems like we have a lot of activity which is great. I won't be going for the usual random lynch thing this time around, but I do have a suggestion that might help out if we're having trouble deciding on the lynch. Let me know if there's anything urgent I need to weigh in on as I catch up.

Welcome back,


So I’m not particularly a fan of RNG right now, but, you’ll get your wish and have in facto proven that it works.

So feel free to toss it out there. But as nothing is truly random, I know who it will land on and that they will be lynched.


We could pray and ask for a sign...

It worked in TL Mafia 2... not sure if they prayed for it though..

+ Show Spoiler +
On April 19 2008 02:39 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Okay so I was coming home from work today and I am switching my vote to CraziePenguin. Why?! I saw this on the way home:

[image loading]


On April 19 2008 15:08 Chuiu wrote:
[image loading]
[noClueArea]
The votes were tallied and crazie-penguin was ready to go. With the pull of the switch the town rejoiced to see crazie-penguin's body turn red.

Everyone who has a special role and chooses to use it please send it to me via PM. Mafia this includes you!


lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 03 2019 08:32 GMT
#990
On March 03 2019 17:28 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 10:56 Onegu wrote:
On February 19 2019 02:49 Onegu wrote:
Im fine with these people.

/in

110ish posts. I can do that.

Also someone pm me when confirmation shit goes out on discord. And I will try to be serious onegu this game. TRY!



Thanks alot you useless people. Lucky even I didnt put in a confirmation pm i am in this game to win it!

You are? Then why is this your only post?

Dota

He is going to blame Dota.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 03 2019 08:38 GMT
#991
On March 19 2008 10:06 Ace wrote:
Guys remember all your "holes" are assuming a Mafia Mayor who won't be checked by Detectives - that's a very far stretch.



Ah! Great point
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 03 2019 18:25 GMT
#1216
On March 03 2019 18:33 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 18:23 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 03 2019 17:20 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 03 2019 17:10 Blazinghand wrote:
Hey friends! hope everyone is doing well. I'm still catching up on page 19, it seems like we have a lot of activity which is great. I won't be going for the usual random lynch thing this time around, but I do have a suggestion that might help out if we're having trouble deciding on the lynch. Let me know if there's anything urgent I need to weigh in on as I catch up.

Well I’ll be damned



I don't RNG *every* time, heh.


Why not RNG Palmar? I know you can rig that shit.



This is crazy! I had a dream last night we eliminated 3 mafia in the night post. Palmer was second on the list. It was crazy seeing red at the end of day 1 in my dreams...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 03 2019 22:34 GMT
#1504
So, who are we going to lynch + y?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 03 2019 22:37 GMT
#1505
On March 04 2019 07:33 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 07:30 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:25 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:22 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:16 rsoultin wrote:
I'm not liking wave this game for reasons I can't describe other than he seems like one of those old vulture headed muppets in the peanut gallery.

me too. He's popping once in a while to say nothing. His one post that contains something serious is also pretty bad, how Conversion is town because it's an early game wagon


Lol >< I know this is ironic but you playing D1 is skeezing me out, and though I think I'm obv town I also know I look a bit like a looney toon on crack so I'm not sure why you'd be top towning me in this crowd which I presume is the reason you're voting me mayor?

But I'm gonna ignore that as a later in the game concern.

Anyone else on Wave? Like I don't really remember ever being so great at reading him or anything and I think he's kinda blah like this as town sometimes but maybe not to this extent idk ><

72 hours of D1 is a blessing for me
The way you doubted yourself over rayn was super townie

Sheeesh I didn't know day 1 was 72 hours. I thought we were getting near time for shenannies. I'm walking off.


Oh.. I didnt know that.. I could have trolled even longer. I was about to get serious. Nm. Will figure out who to kill tomorrow.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 05 2019 01:53 GMT
#2870



PAAAAAALLLMMMAARRRR!!!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 05 2019 02:00 GMT
#2879
On March 05 2019 10:54 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 10:53 Chezinu wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1IXEL_6RE8


PAAAAAALLLMMMAARRRR!!!!

Fucking lol you did this the last time you two were playing in Star Wars

+ Show Spoiler +

https://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/503437-star-wars-the-mafia-awaken?page=105#2086

https://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/474082-imperial-mafia?page=400#7983
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 05 2019 05:22 GMT
#2977
Hey guys.

Does anyone have any questions for me?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 05 2019 05:25 GMT
#2979
On March 05 2019 14:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 14:22 Chezinu wrote:
Hey guys.

Does anyone have any questions for me?

Yes, who are your teammates?

People who follow Jesus Christ.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 05 2019 05:26 GMT
#2980
I'm not always the best teammate, but I tries.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 05 2019 05:30 GMT
#2981
Guys.,. Do you all realize that we all are the brown... The hardest thing to do in this live is be good.

How can condemn someone for being evil when we ourselves are evil?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 05 2019 05:32 GMT
#2983
There is one one who is good and that is God. No one, not even those who try to follow got are good. However, we are bless to have a good who loves us as if we are good despite us being evil. Even if we don't see him or feel him. He loves us, not for who we are but for who he is.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 05 2019 05:33 GMT
#2984
On March 05 2019 14:31 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 14:22 Chezinu wrote:
Hey guys.

Does anyone have any questions for me?

Did you ever figure out who to kill?
+ Show Spoiler +

On March 04 2019 07:37 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 07:33 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:30 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:25 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:22 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:16 rsoultin wrote:
I'm not liking wave this game for reasons I can't describe other than he seems like one of those old vulture headed muppets in the peanut gallery.

me too. He's popping once in a while to say nothing. His one post that contains something serious is also pretty bad, how Conversion is town because it's an early game wagon


Lol >< I know this is ironic but you playing D1 is skeezing me out, and though I think I'm obv town I also know I look a bit like a looney toon on crack so I'm not sure why you'd be top towning me in this crowd which I presume is the reason you're voting me mayor?

But I'm gonna ignore that as a later in the game concern.

Anyone else on Wave? Like I don't really remember ever being so great at reading him or anything and I think he's kinda blah like this as town sometimes but maybe not to this extent idk ><

72 hours of D1 is a blessing for me
The way you doubted yourself over rayn was super townie

Sheeesh I didn't know day 1 was 72 hours. I thought we were getting near time for shenannies. I'm walking off.


Oh.. I didnt know that.. I could have trolled even longer. I was about to get serious. Nm. Will figure out who to kill tomorrow.



What is your relationship to the world famous investigator known as C?


C was an alias of Chezinu who inspired to be like L in a fictitious anime called Death Note.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV200
Rex53
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko262
ProTech129
Rex 53
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14331
Soma 815
Jaedong 675
actioN 592
Hyuk 525
Soulkey 489
Horang2 346
BeSt 288
Larva 260
910 250
[ Show more ]
Mini 246
Light 208
Stork 193
Snow 175
EffOrt 160
ZerO 131
Last 123
Pusan 114
ggaemo 78
Mind 60
Rush 55
Shinee 47
Killer 40
Creator 38
Mong 37
Yoon 35
Bale 24
hero 21
Sharp 20
sorry 12
yabsab 12
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
HiyA 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5431
Dendi207
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1615
pashabiceps869
markeloff42
kRYSTAL_19
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2825
Khaldor866
Other Games
gofns51668
singsing1530
XBOCT324
Pyrionflax253
DeMusliM215
B2W.Neo209
Mew2King84
ArmadaUGS40
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream182
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH326
• StrangeGG 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos944
Other Games
• WagamamaTV191
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 39m
The PondCast
22h 39m
OSC
1d 1h
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.