• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:00
CEST 06:00
KST 13:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8120 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 316

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 314 315 316 317 318 454 Next
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 09 2019 07:43 GMT
#6301
On March 09 2019 16:28 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2019 16:13 Ace wrote:
On March 04 2019 06:06 Ace wrote:
On March 04 2019 06:02 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2019 06:01 Ace wrote:
On March 04 2019 05:58 Rels wrote:
I don't care who becomes mayor as long as he promises to follow the town consensus for his lynch. I voted rsoul but I'll switch to whoever is the leading vote near deadline if they make that promise


Town consensus is influenced by scum posts. Mayor shouldn't follow it to the tee. Mayor should be someone with their own ideas about who is likely scum while considering "the town's" opinions. We want a leader not a sheep 😁

was your mayor plan a bait?


No. I wanted an issue to force strong opinions to hold players to. I just picked two players at random who didn't post a lot at the time.

Later on the HF/Palmar runs served that idea even better. Both seem headstrong, have the same "plan", and from what I can read command some sheep in this game. As a starting point I think that's pretty good.


You asked me this Day 1

thanks, I thought you were talking about this but it was in D2:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2019 12:06 Ace wrote:
Outside of this, he killed Palmar. The entire reason behind my Day 1 post was to tie any mayor candidate to their lynch choice. It's not just that he didn't lynch Sentinel - if he had justifiable reasons then so be it. But he lynched Palmar and his reasoning rests on because he thought he was scum.

Since HF has said for a long time he'll lynch Palmar, I don't believe you really thought that, I think it was a fake justification to have an easy way of playing and get HF lynched.


Pretty much the same thing reiterated. I think you're misunderstanding what I was saying. I really wasn't concerned with him repeatedly stating he wanted to lynch Palmar. It was the why. I didn't believe he had any actual reason. But again, the beginning of this day shows I reversed my read on him.

As for the cop thing I don't know what you meant by 3rd cop.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 09 2019 07:45 GMT
#6302
On March 09 2019 16:43 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2019 16:28 Rels wrote:
On March 09 2019 16:13 Ace wrote:
On March 04 2019 06:06 Ace wrote:
On March 04 2019 06:02 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2019 06:01 Ace wrote:
On March 04 2019 05:58 Rels wrote:
I don't care who becomes mayor as long as he promises to follow the town consensus for his lynch. I voted rsoul but I'll switch to whoever is the leading vote near deadline if they make that promise


Town consensus is influenced by scum posts. Mayor shouldn't follow it to the tee. Mayor should be someone with their own ideas about who is likely scum while considering "the town's" opinions. We want a leader not a sheep 😁

was your mayor plan a bait?


No. I wanted an issue to force strong opinions to hold players to. I just picked two players at random who didn't post a lot at the time.

Later on the HF/Palmar runs served that idea even better. Both seem headstrong, have the same "plan", and from what I can read command some sheep in this game. As a starting point I think that's pretty good.


You asked me this Day 1

thanks, I thought you were talking about this but it was in D2:
On March 07 2019 12:06 Ace wrote:
Outside of this, he killed Palmar. The entire reason behind my Day 1 post was to tie any mayor candidate to their lynch choice. It's not just that he didn't lynch Sentinel - if he had justifiable reasons then so be it. But he lynched Palmar and his reasoning rests on because he thought he was scum.

Since HF has said for a long time he'll lynch Palmar, I don't believe you really thought that, I think it was a fake justification to have an easy way of playing and get HF lynched.


Pretty much the same thing reiterated. I think you're misunderstanding what I was saying. I really wasn't concerned with him repeatedly stating he wanted to lynch Palmar. It was the why. I didn't believe he had any actual reason. But again, the beginning of this day shows I reversed my read on him.

As for the cop thing I don't know what you meant by 3rd cop.

We have already 2 cops being flipped, so we would need to have a 3rd cop for your "I think HF is town because if he was scum a cop would have claimed a red check on him" to work
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 09 2019 07:47 GMT
#6303
On March 09 2019 15:57 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2019 15:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 09 2019 15:31 Rels wrote:
well, Pandain is probably town. Mafia dayvig would be way too OP

Why? They have to shoot in thread I assume. Doesn’t seem that op to me

'cause they can autowin anytime they reach LYLO with it

maybe it cant be shot during lylo
No gg, No skill.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 09 2019 07:51 GMT
#6304
On March 09 2019 16:45 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2019 16:43 Ace wrote:
On March 09 2019 16:28 Rels wrote:
On March 09 2019 16:13 Ace wrote:
On March 04 2019 06:06 Ace wrote:
On March 04 2019 06:02 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2019 06:01 Ace wrote:
On March 04 2019 05:58 Rels wrote:
I don't care who becomes mayor as long as he promises to follow the town consensus for his lynch. I voted rsoul but I'll switch to whoever is the leading vote near deadline if they make that promise


Town consensus is influenced by scum posts. Mayor shouldn't follow it to the tee. Mayor should be someone with their own ideas about who is likely scum while considering "the town's" opinions. We want a leader not a sheep 😁

was your mayor plan a bait?


No. I wanted an issue to force strong opinions to hold players to. I just picked two players at random who didn't post a lot at the time.

Later on the HF/Palmar runs served that idea even better. Both seem headstrong, have the same "plan", and from what I can read command some sheep in this game. As a starting point I think that's pretty good.


You asked me this Day 1

thanks, I thought you were talking about this but it was in D2:
On March 07 2019 12:06 Ace wrote:
Outside of this, he killed Palmar. The entire reason behind my Day 1 post was to tie any mayor candidate to their lynch choice. It's not just that he didn't lynch Sentinel - if he had justifiable reasons then so be it. But he lynched Palmar and his reasoning rests on because he thought he was scum.

Since HF has said for a long time he'll lynch Palmar, I don't believe you really thought that, I think it was a fake justification to have an easy way of playing and get HF lynched.


Pretty much the same thing reiterated. I think you're misunderstanding what I was saying. I really wasn't concerned with him repeatedly stating he wanted to lynch Palmar. It was the why. I didn't believe he had any actual reason. But again, the beginning of this day shows I reversed my read on him.

As for the cop thing I don't know what you meant by 3rd cop.

We have already 2 cops being flipped, so we would need to have a 3rd cop for your "I think HF is town because if he was scum a cop would have claimed a red check on him" to work


Oh you're counting the backup cop. I wasn't. I don't think those are the only two investigation roles in the game.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 09 2019 07:54 GMT
#6305
On March 09 2019 15:01 kitaman27 wrote:
Announcement

[image loading]

Holyflare the Vanilla Townie has been killed.

Ducking hell HF

However

I am sorry. I should have opened my mind.

Goddamn I feel rotten now
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 09 2019 07:55 GMT
#6306
Jock is always town if he's really a newbie. If he's playing that well as a scum he's lying about this game being his first. Interacting with people, making cases, committing reads in the HF vs BH lynch ... the bad thing is that he's using a lot of easy / bad reasonning to scumread people, but as it's his first game it's totally normal.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 09 2019 07:56 GMT
#6307
On March 09 2019 16:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2019 15:57 Rels wrote:
On March 09 2019 15:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 09 2019 15:31 Rels wrote:
well, Pandain is probably town. Mafia dayvig would be way too OP

Why? They have to shoot in thread I assume. Doesn’t seem that op to me

'cause they can autowin anytime they reach LYLO with it

maybe it cant be shot during lylo

maybe. That's a good point
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 09 2019 07:58 GMT
#6308
On March 09 2019 16:51 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2019 16:45 Rels wrote:
On March 09 2019 16:43 Ace wrote:
On March 09 2019 16:28 Rels wrote:
On March 09 2019 16:13 Ace wrote:
On March 04 2019 06:06 Ace wrote:
On March 04 2019 06:02 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2019 06:01 Ace wrote:
On March 04 2019 05:58 Rels wrote:
I don't care who becomes mayor as long as he promises to follow the town consensus for his lynch. I voted rsoul but I'll switch to whoever is the leading vote near deadline if they make that promise


Town consensus is influenced by scum posts. Mayor shouldn't follow it to the tee. Mayor should be someone with their own ideas about who is likely scum while considering "the town's" opinions. We want a leader not a sheep 😁

was your mayor plan a bait?


No. I wanted an issue to force strong opinions to hold players to. I just picked two players at random who didn't post a lot at the time.

Later on the HF/Palmar runs served that idea even better. Both seem headstrong, have the same "plan", and from what I can read command some sheep in this game. As a starting point I think that's pretty good.


You asked me this Day 1

thanks, I thought you were talking about this but it was in D2:
On March 07 2019 12:06 Ace wrote:
Outside of this, he killed Palmar. The entire reason behind my Day 1 post was to tie any mayor candidate to their lynch choice. It's not just that he didn't lynch Sentinel - if he had justifiable reasons then so be it. But he lynched Palmar and his reasoning rests on because he thought he was scum.

Since HF has said for a long time he'll lynch Palmar, I don't believe you really thought that, I think it was a fake justification to have an easy way of playing and get HF lynched.


Pretty much the same thing reiterated. I think you're misunderstanding what I was saying. I really wasn't concerned with him repeatedly stating he wanted to lynch Palmar. It was the why. I didn't believe he had any actual reason. But again, the beginning of this day shows I reversed my read on him.

As for the cop thing I don't know what you meant by 3rd cop.

We have already 2 cops being flipped, so we would need to have a 3rd cop for your "I think HF is town because if he was scum a cop would have claimed a red check on him" to work


Oh you're counting the backup cop. I wasn't. I don't think those are the only two investigation roles in the game.

by themselves sure, but with all the vigs it's unlikely we have another full cop
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 09 2019 08:01 GMT
#6309
well Wiggles' filter will have to wait for tomorrow, getting too sleepy to continue ... see you tomorrow
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 09 2019 08:01 GMT
#6310
My reason for Wiggles was the little chat we had about BC. It was like he believed BC was scum and then disappeared. Difficult to tell because he could have legit been afk.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 09 2019 08:14 GMT
#6311
On March 09 2019 15:01 kitaman27 wrote:
Announcement

[image loading]

Holyflare the Vanilla Townie has been killed.

Ahahahahhahahaaaahaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Like. I know I should be upset because he's town. But he so had this coming, lol.

Oh, HF. This game could've been so good if you didn't let your ego get in the way of yourself Sorry for tunneling you.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 09 2019 08:17 GMT
#6312
Lmao that flavour gave me a great laugh to wake up with.

The trick lies in the golden middle, you've got to hug people while screaming obscenities at them.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 09 2019 08:17 GMT
#6313
Palmar is avenged. Thanks Pandain.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 09 2019 08:20 GMT
#6314
Rels what happened to you? Did you get a brain transplant over night or is there a particular reason you sound entirely different from the first two days.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 09 2019 08:21 GMT
#6315
Anyway, clearly I'm alive because every single one of my reads is wrong. Fuck you, scum. Now I have to reread everything again.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 09 2019 08:34 GMT
#6316
On March 09 2019 16:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2019 15:57 Rels wrote:
On March 09 2019 15:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 09 2019 15:31 Rels wrote:
well, Pandain is probably town. Mafia dayvig would be way too OP

Why? They have to shoot in thread I assume. Doesn’t seem that op to me

'cause they can autowin anytime they reach LYLO with it

maybe it cant be shot during lylo

Damn. Why you gotta rain on our confirmed town circle You're right tho. That is possible if it's a scumgun.

Will have to re-read. I feel like HF had thrown away all town trust, but obviously I was biased. If ppl were listening to him, I can imagine scum shooting him. If he was just running through the motions, then I think scum would've left him alive and just tunneled the hell out of him at lylo for an easy victory.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 09 2019 08:41 GMT
#6317
@sentinel: please quote the first post in your filter after you read your role PM.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 09 2019 08:57 GMT
#6318
Okay guys, D1 all the main wagons for mayor and lynch were town. D2 both main wagons were town. The NKs on N2 are weak. I think we're dealing with some extremely lurky blendy scummers.

My shortlist for today is Ace, FF and Wiggles. I also think I can figure out Sentinels alignment if he answers my question and I have some time to piece it all together. Unfortunately I don't have the latter. Got a long day of racing today, and tomorrow. So will be back this evening late.

@LS: you like doing vote analysis stuff, because information. Right? So we got the final piece of both D1 and D2 puzzles. Go for it!
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 09 2019 09:08 GMT
#6319
acro is scum, ace is scum, LS is scum
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 09 2019 10:22 GMT
#6320
On March 09 2019 18:08 Fecalfeast wrote:
acro is scum, ace is scum, LS is scum
so u r saying scum shot damdred?
Prev 1 314 315 316 317 318 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft260
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta76
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft580
PiGStarcraft260
RuFF_SC2 214
SpeCial 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 931
Leta 62
Hyuk 48
Bale 19
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm182
Counter-Strike
taco 499
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox796
C9.Mang0305
Westballz5
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor615
Other Games
summit1g9784
Coldzera 817
JimRising 580
Sick114
ViBE74
ArmadaUGS37
Liquid`Ken4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick777
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream119
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota232
League of Legends
• Lourlo1012
• Stunt333
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h
Online Event
7h
FEL
12h
AI Arena Tournament
13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.