• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:47
CEST 00:47
KST 07:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8119 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 317

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 315 316 317 318 319 454 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 09 2019 10:29 GMT
#6321
Ace is poisoner and the mafia wants him dead, seems like a good theory.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 09 2019 10:30 GMT
#6322
Haha, it's your boi Mr. Wiggles here with the Dead Zone Show. Liquidia's number one and only late night radio show. Good evening to our long time fans and first time listeners alike. (praise copy paste) Whether you're a towny up past their bed-time or a shit-eating scum we're here with you tonight as we go over the happenings of our fine town.

This is a surprise edition of the the Dead Zone Show where the host is nice and liquored. In a twist turn of events it's 3:30 AM local time, so we're giving you both a drunkern and early morning show at the same time. Lucky you, right? Stay with us as long as we're awake as we deliver hot takes and sick analysis on the red menace tearing our society apart.
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 09 2019 10:30 GMT
#6323
On March 09 2019 19:29 Vivax wrote:
Ace is poisoner and the mafia wants him dead, seems like a good theory.

wat
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 09 2019 10:35 GMT
#6324
Oh yeah, here;s your song faithful listeners:

+ Show Spoiler +


you gotta dance
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 09 2019 10:44 GMT
#6325
Nah hes probably mafia doctor or framer. Enough of my crazy guesses I suppose.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 09 2019 10:49 GMT
#6326
Acro writes in some thing about us having a weird interaction ewith Tubesock. We say that the distinction here is that Tubesock thinks that your faithful host's behaviour is similar to his own, but we do not agreee with that. We see TS as lacking in scum hunting or professing reads. It's D3 and we have only a faint idea of what the gentlyeperson in question actually thjinks. As town that's a pretyy big WTF. There's no reason to lay low and keep your cards close to your chest at this point. We're playing mafia, not poker. Seems way more likely to be scum motivated as not contributing reads or solving the game allows you to not get caught in a contradiction or take pressure for your views lqter on. You might take heat for not helping town out (like I've been trying to do to TS) but otherwise you can keep laying low and hope town passes over your redness.

So for Acro's point, I don't see our play as the same. That's why I can say that Ts' thing about replacing me with him in my case makes him scum. He supposedly agrees that the main thrust of what I wrote points to scum, but tries to undermine it by sayoing it could point to me as well. I don't think our play is the same, so I don't believe you can honestly do the replacement. In that case, he's just saying that his own play is scummy, but that I shouldn't gibe him crap for it since he thinks I'm doing the same, which I'm not.

Voting this guy to die
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 09 2019 10:51 GMT
#6327
vivax, in the space of two posts you went from Ace is 3p (not mafia) to ace is mafia. what are you doing?

I do not understand
you gotta dance
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10004 Posts
March 09 2019 10:52 GMT
#6328
Probably gonna be afk for most of the day.
If I am here it'll be brief but useful.
RIP Meatloaf <3
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 09 2019 10:58 GMT
#6329
Day One Final Vote Count

Mayor
Holyflare (16): Tubesock, Holyflare, rsoultin, Ace, Mr. Wiggles, Jockmcplop, Mocsta, [UoN]Sentinel, Pandain, sicklucker, raynpelikoneet, Fecalfeast, iamperfection, Damdred, ExO_, Trfel
Palmar (12): Palmar, Ticktock, Meapak_Zipphh, WaveofShadow, Grackaroni, Conversion, Alakaslam, LightningStrike, Vivax, BloodyC0bbler, Acrofales, Blazinghand
iamperfection (4): darthfoley, Tumblewood, Koshi, Oatsmaster
Chezinu (1):Chezinu
Onegu (1): Onegu
rsoultin (1): Rels

Lynch
Trfel (11): Tubesock, sicklucker, [UoN]Sentinel, Koshi, Mr. Wiggles, Tumblewood, Fecalfeast, Jockmcplop, Acrofales, Vivax, Conversion
Blazinghand (10): Holyflare, Grackaroni, iamperfection, Oatsmaster, WaveOfShadow, raynpelikoneet, Trfel, rsoultin, ExO_, LightningStrike
Conversion (3): Mocsta, Alakaslam, darthfoley
Acrofales (2): Damdred, Tictock
iamperfection (2): BloodyC0bbler, Blazinghand
Koshi (1): Ace
Fecalfeast (1): Pandain
Grackaroni (1): Meapak_Ziphh
LightningStrike (1): Rels
[UoN]Sentinel (1): Chezinu
rsoultin (1): Onegu
Mr. Wiggles (1): Palmar

So both mayor votes were town wtf is this game.... Judging on that ya mafia probably want HF because of him promising to kill Palmar who is a good town player. Also Day 2 was TvT as well so mafia just having a field day this game and just luaghing at us for being fools.
On March 09 2019 18:08 Fecalfeast wrote:
acro is scum, ace is scum, LS is scum

Why the hell would I shoot Tina? I love Tina and all but she not that good to get shot in this large of a game especially because she is my biggest defender as well. Also have I ever done VCA as scum before? That's another meta point about me: I DON'T THINK I DONE VCA AS SCUM BEFORE IF I RECALL!
All caps an important piece information for you FF.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 09 2019 11:01 GMT
#6330
Ya I am only awake because I had to go the bathroom and there is a thunderstorm. Doubt I can't get more sleep till later when it passes so if anyone want to talk feel free to but I am tired so I not sounding coherent that's why.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 09 2019 11:02 GMT
#6331
Old man Ace wrote in:

On March 09 2019 17:01 Ace wrote:
My reason for Wiggles was the little chat we had about BC. It was like he believed BC was scum and then disappeared. Difficult to tell because he could have legit been afk.


You're right. I did believe BC was scum, and then I went to bed for the night and to work in the morning. I have basically two periods of time I can post during the weekday. One is in the mornin if I'm able to ctch up to the thread in time to be able to do anything before work since I' don't like posting without knowing what;s actually going on. The other is in my evening time where apprently no one else is around, and that's when we run the Dead Zone Show. We ask our faithful listenrs to write in, but not many people do and a lot of the ones who take time to pen us a message are usually asking for us to go die in a fire, for whatever reason.

The other part of that is I posted why I think BC is scum, you asked me some thing about that case, to which I answered, and then you never ended up following up on that. I asked you about it last night cycle and continued the same case based on his bs D3 posting, and then you answered some crap about how we weren't going to lynch BC even though he was scummy scum scum.

I don't get how you're saying I'm scum now because I didn't push BC or something when I definitely was. Of course I wasn't going to pursue that lynch on D2 when we had the HF/BH conundrm to solve. I though HF was town (surprise, he was!) and thought BH's play was scummy. I'm not going to try to start some other hopeless wagon in that case, especially because my availabilty stops me from being around to spam posts about killing a guy all day
you gotta dance
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 09 2019 11:02 GMT
#6332
On March 09 2019 19:51 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
vivax, in the space of two posts you went from Ace is 3p (not mafia) to ace is mafia. what are you doing?

I do not understand


A wrong assumption from believing mocstas claim that he saw him N1 on BC. Then I remembered TW claimed the shot on him.
Idk maybe ace even is 3p, but in that case he has to die either way.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 09 2019 11:09 GMT
#6333
mostly it just scuks that a bunch of my town reads are dead now. I was trying to use them as a general guide to see if we agreed or not on scum to inform my own reads

I've basically got Acro, Vivax and Ace as town now, and 2/3 at least of those want to see me hang.

It's gonna be a hard day for your faithful host.
you gotta dance
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 09 2019 11:14 GMT
#6334
Dear faithful host: The game is hard and we trying our best but the game is a mess. Do have some faith in us as we try to solve the game.
Sincerely: LS
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 09 2019 11:15 GMT
#6335
On March 09 2019 20:02 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2019 19:51 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
vivax, in the space of two posts you went from Ace is 3p (not mafia) to ace is mafia. what are you doing?

I do not understand


A wrong assumption from believing mocstas claim that he saw him N1 on BC. Then I remembered TW claimed the shot on him.
Idk maybe ace even is 3p, but in that case he has to die either way.

Can you explain your thing about Ace to me? I don't realyl see it in your filter, it looks like it came out starting in this cycle? I don't believe he's a correct lynch for today. Are you following mocsta's case or some other thing?

I forgot I like mocsta yesterday too. How are we at 24 people, it feels like there's basically 8 of us playing the game
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 09 2019 11:17 GMT
#6336
On March 09 2019 20:14 LightningStrike wrote:
Dear faithful host: The game is hard and we trying our best but the game is a mess. Do have some faith in us as we try to solve the game.
Sincerely: LS

Thank you dear listener. We appreciate your kind feedback. This is despite that we don't know what to make of you because of the weird meta reasons. At least you're not the scummiest.

P.S. Let's try to lynch scum today
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 09 2019 11:21 GMT
#6337
We're signing off of the Dead Zone Show, it's 4:20 am and we're gonna go to bed. See you tomorrow some time.

Love, Wiggles
you gotta dance
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 09 2019 11:37 GMT
#6338
On March 09 2019 20:17 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2019 20:14 LightningStrike wrote:
Dear faithful host: The game is hard and we trying our best but the game is a mess. Do have some faith in us as we try to solve the game.
Sincerely: LS

Thank you dear listener. We appreciate your kind feedback. This is despite that we don't know what to make of you because of the weird meta reasons. At least you're not the scummiest.

P.S. Let's try to lynch scum today

Dear faithful host: Trust Damdred and Tina's (rsoultin) read on me as they both read me well fro the most part. They both were reading me town as least I know Tina was idk if Damdred changed his read on me since he wasn't posting much. Keep that in mind.
Sincerely: LS
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 09 2019 12:29 GMT
#6339
Idk why scum killed marv, Koshi and Iamp on N1 over the likes of rayn, HF who were town.

So I went back to reading their opinions before the phase ended and extrapolated something like:

Marv -> mentions acro
Iamp -> Mentions 1gu
Koshi -> Mentions wiggles and sentinel

Could be they were onto something there.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 09 2019 12:31 GMT
#6340
So every one of my reads was wrong...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Prev 1 315 316 317 318 319 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta19
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE76
Nina 70
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 182
Dewaltoss 78
Hyuk 63
Noble 29
Bale 15
NaDa 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm137
League of Legends
Doublelift4216
Counter-Strike
Fnx 729
minikerr3
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King79
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5505
Khaldor741
Other Games
summit1g8141
FrodaN2078
shahzam515
JimRising 319
KnowMe280
C9.Mang0255
ZombieGrub94
ArmadaUGS68
Trikslyr44
PPMD34
CosmosSc2 20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream71
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH347
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2784
Other Games
• imaqtpie797
• Shiphtur177
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
11h 13m
Online Event
12h 13m
FEL
17h 13m
AI Arena Tournament
18h 13m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 13m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.