• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:46
CEST 23:46
KST 06:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9350 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 19 20 21 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 12:50 GMT
#1793
I really appreciate the way you wrote that by the way but "Conversion asks in the round if MZ answered and if not he'll let it be known that he's scumreading him" might have been a blunter, more understantable type of argument.

I prefer the mace type of argument over the poisoned daggers you throw out. They are much more fun to read though.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 13:26 GMT
#1805
On March 04 2019 22:23 Koshi wrote:
Vivax doesnt like Tfrel it seems. If there is merit to it I shall clear Vivax as well. Vivax is fun to have around anyway. Not very useful though. Most of the times.


Basically it comes down to him lazily agreeing with tina without discovering that bit about TS thinking she was mentioning him instead of SL.

Seemed to me like he lacked suspicion both towards Tina and TS, and also interest towards reading a single post.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 14:13 GMT
#1828
Hasn't the amount of mafia always been town/5
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 14:13 GMT
#1829
Sorry, total player count/ 5
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 14:20 GMT
#1835
To me it just looks like you're beating around the bush with a claim up your sleeve.

Claim it and be done with it.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 14:28 GMT
#1840
If you're town here's what you're going to do:

You accept your swift merciful death and thank us for relieving you from your duties in a busy week irl.
You try to find oddities in the peeps pushing for your lynch and/or summarize for us why MZ should be the next lynch, cause that seems to be your only scumread atm.

I'll honor your contributions, take them into consideration and if found worthy carry on your will throughout the game.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 15:24 GMT
#1876
On March 05 2019 00:20 Holyflare wrote:
Palmar gonna get mayor lynched

For real though fuck flight delays I'm stuck in the airport forever.


Do you really want to turn the first promising game in ages into a goddamn shithole by doing something that idiotic?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 15:26 GMT
#1877
If I sound angry it's cause I would indeed be angry as fuck if Palmar died like that
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 15:30 GMT
#1880
I think you should cancel the flight, go to a coffee shop and try something else than what you've been smoking so far.

Who the fuck is supposed to be mafia on the Palmar for mayor wagon?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 15:33 GMT
#1882
On March 05 2019 00:32 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 00:30 Vivax wrote:
I think you should cancel the flight, go to a coffee shop and try something else than what you've been smoking so far.

Who the fuck is supposed to be mafia on the Palmar for mayor wagon?


MZ.
Possibly Wave.


Thanks HF.

Wait.

Who the fuck are you again?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 15:49 GMT
#1896
On March 05 2019 00:38 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 00:30 Vivax wrote:
I think you should cancel the flight, go to a coffee shop and try something else than what you've been smoking so far.

Who the fuck is supposed to be mafia on the Palmar for mayor wagon?

Nah. I like the input HF gave.
He might be wrong. But Palmar is awfully nice and I remember a game in which he was nice and he was mafia.

Disclaimer: there also might be games he was nice and town.

Disclaimer 2: I rmemeber Palmar in big towngames to be uninformed and playing dumb. Sometimes ending up EoD on something acceptable to lynch.


Palmar is awfully nice? I think he's the nicest he can afford to be while threatening to kill people who hint at throwing the game whenever doubted.

Please Koshi. You are giving me good vibes. But I think you and me are far from on the same page. I'd love it if you reconsidered your current view of the game.

I'll go out on a limb and just tell you about my page in order to do that. I wanted to refrain from talking about my other leans as I'm very much happy with just lynching conversion for a start.

You have conversion who aside from doing scummy shit, got chainsaw defended by a rayn when MZ started digging, a rayn who isn't writing emotional walls of text and not getting into shitfights with other vets.
You have Tina pushing for the weirdest of lynches like LS, Chezinu and who is lacking her typical omnipresence.
You have iamp who is somehow super hung up on acro who is obviously town and disregarded everything me and Palmar said about Conv. There are precisely zero innocent child vibes coming from iamp and somehow he still is a viable candidate for mayor.
Trfel who did scummy shit I explained.

That'd be 1,2,3,4,5 scummers.

I'm working on the other two. I will regret this post. Fuck it. Let's go.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 15:52 GMT
#1900
6 scummers even. Damn I'm fast
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 15:58 GMT
#1909
On March 05 2019 00:56 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 00:24 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2019 00:20 Holyflare wrote:
Palmar gonna get mayor lynched

For real though fuck flight delays I'm stuck in the airport forever.


Do you really want to turn the first promising game in ages into a goddamn shithole by doing something that idiotic?


If he does it town lynches him 100%. I actually think he's just trolling, but just wanted to get it out there.

If he does lynch an active, townie player he's just mafia and no further questions need to be asked. Even if he was green checked/confirmed it would probably be the right play to lynch him anyway


No Palmar that's not the world you live in, just the world you wish for.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 16:03 GMT
#1918
7th mafia is BC btw.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 16:04 GMT
#1919
On March 03 2019 20:26 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
I honestly feel that watching you two(Palmar and Rayn) go back and forth on each other screams of two town getting into an argument due to differing reads on players for different reasons.


On March 04 2019 06:53 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Voted Holyflare as mayor. Of the people running he has clearly stated what he is going to do and thus if he doesn't you can hold him accountable.

Hes also given far more content to look at than the other front runner.


If he's referring to what I think he is, then he owned himself with these two posts.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 16:15 GMT
#1939
On March 05 2019 01:07 WaveofShadow wrote:
I'm not following the line on BC. Vivax spell it out for me?


Nah, going back you can see that at the time HF said as mayor he'd either 1. lynch sentinel or 2. lynch whoever is second in votes.

I was hoping he was advocating for a Palmar lynch at the time for an easy BC catch.

It still leaves the question open why BC favoured HF over Palmar when it might as well have seemed like it led to the same result, but BC should know Palmar better than he does HF from earlier days.

I've also gone and read your convo with tina but didn't find it very informative that you argued about how to read HF. Or maybe I missed the post where you drew something alignment indicative for her from it.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 16:19 GMT
#1944
@ Jock

On March 05 2019 00:33 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 00:32 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 05 2019 00:30 Vivax wrote:
I think you should cancel the flight, go to a coffee shop and try something else than what you've been smoking so far.

Who the fuck is supposed to be mafia on the Palmar for mayor wagon?


MZ.
Possibly Wave.


Thanks HF.

Wait.

Who the fuck are you again?


Regarding this post.

It isn't supposed to say "fuck you you're new here and I don't want to talk to you".

It's supposed to say "why are you answering for HF".

You've gone oddly silent since and I wanted to make it clear I have no qualms whatsoever if you chime in.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 16:28 GMT
#1951
FF isn't mafia, he actually tries to look semi-helpful when he is and would just go with letting the strongest player on his team run for mayor.

The only argument I have atm for a town ace is his suggestion about making a lurker the mayor. I doubt that he'd just randomly throw out TS and TW as candidates regardless of their alignment if he were mafia.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 16:31 GMT
#1953
Besides I think that only town FF posts about himself being elected mayor for funzies well knowing that the likelihood is very low.

I read his posting for funzies as a townie, lighthearted thing to do.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 16:32 GMT
#1954
On March 05 2019 01:30 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 01:28 Vivax wrote:
FF isn't mafia, he actually tries to look semi-helpful when he is and would just go with letting the strongest player on his team run for mayor.

The only argument I have atm for a town ace is his suggestion about making a lurker the mayor. I doubt that he'd just randomly throw out TS and TW as candidates regardless of their alignment if he were mafia.

why do you doubt ace would do that


He severely limited his options to elect a pro-mafia mayor by doing what he did.

On the other hand he's voting HF now. Bleh, remains to see what he posts next.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 455
ViBE112
Nina 93
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17550
Soulkey 206
White-Ra 174
Shine 24
ToSsGirL 23
Dota 2
monkeys_forever287
NeuroSwarm15
League of Legends
Doublelift3061
Counter-Strike
fl0m1307
C9.Mang0186
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5110
Khaldor1714
Liquid`Hasu1227
Trikslyr54
Other Games
summit1g4747
ArmadaUGS3254
shahzam496
Pyrionflax144
ZombieGrub71
Mew2King62
Railgan22
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV186
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream98
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 25
• davetesta23
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 49
• HerbMon 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1085
• imaqtpie1076
• Shiphtur271
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 14m
OSC
15h 14m
Stellar Fest
15h 14m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.