• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:32
CEST 09:32
KST 16:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9385 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 04 2019 14:30 GMT
#1842
On March 04 2019 23:28 Vivax wrote:
If you're town here's what you're going to do:

You accept your swift merciful death and thank us for relieving you from your duties in a busy week irl.
You try to find oddities in the peeps pushing for your lynch and/or summarize for us why MZ should be the next lynch, cause that seems to be your only scumread atm.

I'll honor your contributions, take them into consideration and if found worthy carry on your will throughout the game.


Seconded. All of us are busy.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 04 2019 14:45 GMT
#1861
On March 04 2019 23:30 Palmar wrote:
go after mocsta -> threatens to kill himself
go after conversion -> leaves the game

I may have a problem.


You’re not the problem. Neither is HF.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 06 2019 09:52 GMT
#4095
I’m 180ing on my Acrofales townread. I think the anger at HF is faked and made to look like he has a legitimate reason to lynch HF. I don’t see how someone can be that angry about something that they knew would happen. HF said he’d kill Palmar most the day, it was pretty clear. I’d expect the anger at the HF voters, where it should go. (Exactly like the trump wall).

People often say that people do things are either stupid or mafia. If Acrofales really thought HF was mafia, he’d just be spouting how HF is mafia with evidence, and the voters are the retards. But no, he knows HF is town, so he’ll say let’s kill him for being antiTown. I’d rather a town HF that fucks up, than a dead town HF. Plus, that would have been such a great play if Palmar was mafia. Would have been an epic play in the last tl game.


Wiggles, you’ve been scumming me since before I even scummed Trfel. Yet you’ve never voted me. Why not? You seem pretty convinced, you have some others who agree. Think about what you say because I’m going to have great satisfaction copy and pasting things from your case on me in my defense.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 06 2019 10:38 GMT
#4123
On March 06 2019 19:30 Mocsta wrote:
Any reasons onegu is town?


No.

I haven’t read your filter and don’t remember where you stand, but want to chat while everyone else is arguing about HF?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 06 2019 11:04 GMT
#4127
On March 06 2019 19:52 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 19:38 Tubesock wrote:
On March 06 2019 19:30 Mocsta wrote:
Any reasons onegu is town?


No.

I haven’t read your filter and don’t remember where you stand, but want to chat while everyone else is arguing about HF?


Dont worry about my filter

This is my solenmost important post

Ur comments are welcome

https://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=27285311


Just read your case. I like it. Ace it is.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 06 2019 12:45 GMT
#4155
Ace or Acrofales I’d like to lynch equally.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 06 2019 12:47 GMT
#4158
Wiggles is funny to me. I feel like I can just take his case on me, and find/replace his name for mine and submit it with equal fervor. Plus we voted on both wagons so we can’t be too far off.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 06 2019 12:49 GMT
#4160
Rsoultin, after you look at my short filter, I’m around for questions if you have them.

Although I’m on Africa hotel internet and it may go away for a bit as it tends to do.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 06 2019 13:01 GMT
#4174
I’d scum the shit out if HF if he platformed killing Palmar, cased and scumread him, and didn’t kill him. Maybe MAYBE not if he killed scum instead. I think I’d still think he could be scum for killing a lurker mafia.

To me the ONLY plausible reason to scumread HF is because he said he tried to change it. And even that is 50/50 really. Everything else he’s done has been good for town.

People say he has a big ego, you think he thought Palmar was scum and wouldn’t shoot for epic plays???

You voters should be arguing that HF didn’t really believe his Palmar case.

But you can’t cause he did.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 06 2019 13:43 GMT
#4204
On March 05 2019 08:15 Vivax wrote:
Iamp when you're mafia, you can just keep going on, get elected, and kill someone else entirely than BH and then bullshit it away for some reason. That's what HF would do.


I think this was funny.

Now HF is scum for DOING what he said he’d do.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 06 2019 14:35 GMT
#4227
On March 06 2019 23:11 rsoultin wrote:
@Tube

My initial problem with you was how much time you seemed to be spending on your townreads vs. scumreads with pokes that didn't seem to lead anywhere being the rest of your filter. But on a reread it looks better largely cause I can see the read progression on some of the players.

Can you please explain your read on Palmar D1 and what made you okay with a Conversion lynch?


I didn’t have a Palmar read. He wasn’t doing anything that I could see a mafia not do. Like what you said about HF when he didn’t further antagonize someone and you towned him for it, when if he were mafia he would probably let it go further. It’s a small thing and a subjective thing. These little things when they repeat often enough become a townread. Palmar just wasn’t alive long enough for that to happen for me. I definitely preferred him living and I liked what I saw, but there wasn’t a single thing I saw that mafiaPalmar couldn’t/wouldn’t do. I mean mafiaPalmar generically. I use this metric on most people.

I was essentially null on Conversion. There was the nagging feeling he was truthful on his entrance post (scumclaim) and not much of what he said spoke to me. I was primarily townreading Acrofales.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 06 2019 14:58 GMT
#4249
On March 06 2019 23:41 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 23:35 Tubesock wrote:
On March 06 2019 23:11 rsoultin wrote:
@Tube

My initial problem with you was how much time you seemed to be spending on your townreads vs. scumreads with pokes that didn't seem to lead anywhere being the rest of your filter. But on a reread it looks better largely cause I can see the read progression on some of the players.

Can you please explain your read on Palmar D1 and what made you okay with a Conversion lynch?


I didn’t have a Palmar read. He wasn’t doing anything that I could see a mafia not do. Like what you said about HF when he didn’t further antagonize someone and you towned him for it, when if he were mafia he would probably let it go further. It’s a small thing and a subjective thing. These little things when they repeat often enough become a townread. Palmar just wasn’t alive long enough for that to happen for me. I definitely preferred him living and I liked what I saw, but there wasn’t a single thing I saw that mafiaPalmar couldn’t/wouldn’t do. I mean mafiaPalmar generically. I use this metric on most people.

I was essentially null on Conversion. There was the nagging feeling he was truthful on his entrance post (scumclaim) and not much of what he said spoke to me. I was primarily townreading Acrofales.


Then why the vote early game?


I also agreed with the vast majority of things HF said. Plus, I laughed a couple times. I mayored him before I towned him. The conversation you two had about what he’d do as mayor made me comfortable enough to vote him. When he first said he’d shoot Palmar, I dived him for a couple hours then towned him.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 06 2019 15:17 GMT
#4271
On March 07 2019 00:01 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 23:58 Tubesock wrote:
On March 06 2019 23:41 rsoultin wrote:
On March 06 2019 23:35 Tubesock wrote:
On March 06 2019 23:11 rsoultin wrote:
@Tube

My initial problem with you was how much time you seemed to be spending on your townreads vs. scumreads with pokes that didn't seem to lead anywhere being the rest of your filter. But on a reread it looks better largely cause I can see the read progression on some of the players.

Can you please explain your read on Palmar D1 and what made you okay with a Conversion lynch?


I didn’t have a Palmar read. He wasn’t doing anything that I could see a mafia not do. Like what you said about HF when he didn’t further antagonize someone and you towned him for it, when if he were mafia he would probably let it go further. It’s a small thing and a subjective thing. These little things when they repeat often enough become a townread. Palmar just wasn’t alive long enough for that to happen for me. I definitely preferred him living and I liked what I saw, but there wasn’t a single thing I saw that mafiaPalmar couldn’t/wouldn’t do. I mean mafiaPalmar generically. I use this metric on most people.

I was essentially null on Conversion. There was the nagging feeling he was truthful on his entrance post (scumclaim) and not much of what he said spoke to me. I was primarily townreading Acrofales.


Then why the vote early game?


I also agreed with the vast majority of things HF said. Plus, I laughed a couple times. I mayored him before I towned him. The conversation you two had about what he’d do as mayor made me comfortable enough to vote him. When he first said he’d shoot Palmar, I dived him for a couple hours then towned him.


Okay. For clarity, I assume you mean you dived HF?


Correct. And Palmar didn’t have much but kill Sentinel.

I already think you’re town so don’t have much to ask. I’m not sold on LS or Damdy being town. But right now my problem is more I think 20ish people can be scum in this game. Are you sure they’re town or tabling for now because it doesn’t matter compared to HF, Acro, Rayn?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 07 2019 16:22 GMT
#5136
On March 07 2019 12:54 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Our dedicated fan Oatsmaster also writes in:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2019 02:30 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2019 21:47 Tubesock wrote:
Wiggles is funny to me. I feel like I can just take his case on me, and find/replace his name for mine and submit it with equal fervor. Plus we voted on both wagons so we can’t be too far off.

This should make wriggles town to him right because he does the exact same things as wriggles

This is a funny point that was missed on my first read through. If Tubesock thinks my play looks the same as what I've been pointing out in his, then he should probably read me similarly to his own alignment. If he thinks that makes me look like mafia, that's probably that scum guilt eating him up inside. Oats didn't let that slip slip his attention. Bravo!


So Wiggles that would totally make me mafia right? Like probably the only thing in your case that could make me mafia?

Oats, I want an answer from you as well. Seriously.


I’m bouncing between two cell networks and hotel internet so may get annoyed and disappear.

My gut says BH is town. I need to reread what some of you said about him.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 07 2019 16:45 GMT
#5167
Let’s kill ACE!
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 07 2019 16:46 GMT
#5170
On March 08 2019 01:46 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 01:45 Tubesock wrote:
Let’s kill ACE!

How about no?


What’s towny about him?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 07 2019 16:47 GMT
#5171
Side note, LS have you ever played with Wiggles before?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 07 2019 17:13 GMT
#5190
On March 08 2019 01:57 rsoultin wrote:

I agree. I just don't see him ever being lynched over HF, BH or alternatively a low-posting lurker like ExO_ if people decided they don't want to lynch the former two.

And honestly I'm not really too interested in lynching someone I don't strongly feel is scum? Cause I think BH has a slightly larger chance of flipping town than scum but I wouldn't wager a so much as a quarter on it lol ><


You’re probably right. Too bad there’s quite a few who want to kill Ace. I feel the same about BH.


Hmmm maybe the rule of Browns little brother the rule of LS will hold this game.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 07 2019 17:42 GMT
#5229
On March 08 2019 02:19 Ace wrote:
@acro: that reply was for tube. He's missing a pretty big logical conclusion in that post of his.

@rayne: I came back last night and posted my thoughts. You're welcome to read them whenever you feel the need to do so.

@Rels: damn this game is I interesting indeed


I don’t know what post you’re talking about. Which one?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 07 2019 17:46 GMT
#5232
On March 08 2019 02:42 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 02:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Just a funny thought but what there is a mafia traitor even though it not listed in the op?

Traitor is a bastard role tho. Don't think this game would stray that far into crazy themed territory. Not that I mind crazy themed games. I just like to know what I'm getting into beforehand.

Neighborizer isn't a crazy role, it's just not much used here. I'm going to assume he's simply a neighborizer, because if we're dealing with a cult, we're in a decidedly non-normal game and presumably the OP would say so.

So yeah, going with Rels = town.

Rsoul also outed what is probably the only investigative role we have left. That wasn't smart, but is quite townie. Mafia could just shoot him at night without anybody even knowing Rels had added rsoul to the neighbourhood.

So yeah, bit of wifom there, but I'm adding them both as confirmed town.


I agree that rels is confirmed (not really as apparently mafia mason choosers exist per Rsoultin) but since Rels chose her I don’t see how that can confirm rsoultin.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 360
Hyuk 305
910 101
Yoon 49
Bale 29
NotJumperer 28
ZergMaN 27
yabsab 15
Dewaltoss 3
League of Legends
JimRising 538
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King184
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor406
crisheroes277
Other Games
ceh9464
WinterStarcraft405
Happy373
PiGStarcraft239
Sick198
Livibee168
singsing114
ArmadaUGS52
olofmeister0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick695
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream270
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2360
League of Legends
• Stunt499
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
3h 28m
Stellar Fest
5h 28m
The PondCast
1d 2h
OSC
1d 5h
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
OSC
1d 16h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.