• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:07
CEST 04:07
KST 11:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8029 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 05 2019 18:46 GMT
#3408
On March 06 2019 03:44 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 03:43 Rels wrote:
lol how the fuck has BH 5 pages of filter

Spamming wanting to die does wonder on the filter size

yeah. 99% sure he's scum playing the too scummy to be scum card. I've seen him do that in another game I've played with him
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 05 2019 18:48 GMT
#3413
On March 06 2019 03:47 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 03:46 Rels wrote:
On March 06 2019 03:44 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 06 2019 03:43 Rels wrote:
lol how the fuck has BH 5 pages of filter

Spamming wanting to die does wonder on the filter size

yeah. 99% sure he's scum playing the too scummy to be scum card. I've seen him do that in another game I've played with him

Except he isn't being too scummy to be scum.

what do you mean?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 05 2019 18:51 GMT
#3417
I wanna murder SL for hiding behind "I wont really play until HF is flipped"
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 05 2019 18:52 GMT
#3418
his town play is super obvious, so that's the perfect excuse to not do it
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 05 2019 18:54 GMT
#3421
On March 06 2019 03:51 Acrofales wrote:
I mean, BH is gonna have to die or we're just gonna have this conversation til the end of days. But
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:59 Blazinghand wrote:
Well, sorry for the poor performance guys. Exo is either more perceptive than most of you, or scum looking for post flip cred, for talking to me like I'm town. Same with Ace.

I really didn't expect the thread to balloon so much. Thabks for killing me early, this is a good plynch. Good luck everyone, and have fun!


This while useless seems like a VT who doesn't want to play, and not like a scummer who doesn't want to play. He's at least dropping *some* kinda info there.

Note that this was pretty much simultaneous with Conversions shenanigans, so unless they are scum together (a possibility that we shouldn't disregard and why we need the flip), BH really thought he was getting lynched here, and this is his "last words".

100% disagree. That would work on other people, but I've witness the guy fake thinking the deadline was 1 hour earlier than it was to fake try starting shennannies. This kind of post is very possible for him even if he's scum. And that costs him nothing, if he dies he dies, if he lives people townread him for it.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 05 2019 18:56 GMT
#3423
I'm pretty sure you will change your read on me before too long
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 05 2019 18:59 GMT
#3426
why is Damdred town?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 05 2019 19:00 GMT
#3427
Vivax is obvious town to me. Doing his own investigation and having non popular reads scream town Vivax
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 05 2019 19:04 GMT
#3432
On March 06 2019 04:01 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 09:52 Damdred wrote:
I think bh could be town here maybe? But might want to kill him anyway.

I am sort of in migraine place from work so I'm going to try to figure out what exactly happened.

But yeah people moving to trfel woild be worth looking into, idk about viva though when I looked at his filter earlier it was actually quite ok, not what I would expect to see from his scum game generally.

And while I dont like the play of Hf to kill palmar...could just be more null he has the balls to do it as scum but he would of pocketed palm. Probably not worth thinking about in that regard, I'm just going to read it as null.

I don't know.

This post was crap though maybe scum sure

sry I was talking to rsoul p: but the thing that bothered me about him is how he changed his LS read by just talking to people when he's supposed to have a god read on hipm
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 05 2019 19:08 GMT
#3436
On March 06 2019 04:05 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 03:59 Rels wrote:
why is Damdred town?


Town circle building + whiny though he hates it when I call him whiny.

what about him ejecting LS from his town circle?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 05 2019 19:09 GMT
#3437
On March 04 2019 05:50 Damdred wrote:
It is mostly tonal, and for his lack of reads...sometimes he does roll around the thread and just remarks on stuff with innocence.

The rage sora points to town but hes pulled that stunt as scam before with me prodding him of course...so that's more null now I suppose.

On March 04 2019 06:01 Damdred wrote:
And I sont think there is anything in the thread to indicate ls is scum atm.

OK I was wrong, I thought he turned his LS read at this point but reading back he didn't
carry on
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 05 2019 19:14 GMT
#3444
On March 06 2019 04:13 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 04:08 Rels wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:05 rsoultin wrote:
On March 06 2019 03:59 Rels wrote:
why is Damdred town?


Town circle building + whiny though he hates it when I call him whiny.

what about him ejecting LS from his town circle?


Idk why that would be significant? Contrary to LS's opinion, it is possible for people who know him to scumread him for flitting throughout the thread with no real suspicions of any sort. Damdred still didn't want to lynch him and it seemed like he was doubting more than actively scumreading -shrugs- I think that a scum Damdred probably wouldn't waffle on LS's alignment at all, ftr, since he's 'known' for being able to read him

yeah I was wrong
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 06 2019 00:11 GMT
#3716
On March 06 2019 09:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Marv dying makes BH mafia.

? why
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 06 2019 00:14 GMT
#3724
On March 06 2019 09:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 09:11 Rels wrote:
On March 06 2019 09:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Marv dying makes BH mafia.

? why

Nvm it doesnt. But hes still mafia. Rels do you want to solve the game witm me, hf and rsoultin? I have unlimited amount of time on thursday.

ofc. Game is getting interesting
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 06 2019 00:42 GMT
#3771
On March 06 2019 09:38 Blazinghand wrote:
HF why did you claim a shot on me?

Here's a theory as to why HF did this. It is because he is scum.

In the Scum QT:
Holyflare: Hey guys, the deadline is coming up. We know a vigi is going to shoot Blazinghand, and then probably claim after the daypost.
Other Scums: yeah, sounds accurate to me.
Holyflare: then Blazinghand will flip town, and i'm going to look real bad.
Other Scums: oh no!
Holyflare: ok, but here's the plan. I'm going to, right before the end of the night, with second on the clock, claim that I'm the vigi and am shooting BH.
Other Scums: why would you do this HF? we're not shooting BH...
Holflare: see, a vigi is going to shoot Blazinghand, and I will get autolynched D2 unless I can pose as the vigi who shot him. This will allow me to get in one more mislynch, as people will trust me. If the real vigi counterclaims, that's still a better situation than if I never claimed in the first place and just let myself get autolynched.
Other Scums: good idea

Then, for some reason, I didn't get shot, and now HF has to just pretend he never claimed he was shooting me

looooool this is so good
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 06 2019 00:42 GMT
#3772
it's probably true too, just with BH also being scum and HF getting the cred =D
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 06 2019 00:43 GMT
#3775
it makes so much sense
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 06 2019 17:48 GMT
#4396
this HF situation is annoying. I think he is town. I'm not as sure as rayn and rsoul seems to be, like HF is a super strong scum and could easily do whatever he's done in this game. BUT, him not shitting up the thread feels weird if he's scum. He has the potential to throw the game into chaos easily, like he did when he got red checked in ... Himalayas probably?, saying he's the best lynch while posting a lot, and he is not doing it.

Now. IF HES SCUM AND HE LIVES AND WINS. He's gonna mock me and whoever townread him forever. I know this is a ridiculous way to handle this situation but that's waht I think.

So the solution: he msut be lynched in LYLO. I won't be there to push it probably, but if he's alive in LYLO, no matter what, lynch him. IF YOURE READING THIS DURING LYLO, LYNCH HF IF HES STILL ALIVE
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 06 2019 17:52 GMT
#4405
now, BH needs to go, and I don't know if I can be convinced otherwise. He has played the "too sculmmy to be scum" so obviously I hate that he's not receiving more attention today. All the arguments I've seen for him being town seem stupid. I know rsoul had some against him being scum, and HF had too I think; I'll find them and explain why I thought they were stupid
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 06 2019 18:06 GMT
#4421
On March 06 2019 09:27 Holyflare wrote:
At least we gather some vote d1 vote swap information. The conversion slot, the one that saved BH for no discernible reason (as well as Vivax I guess) was town. If Vivax is town, he's in a great spot to know that there was no mafia last minute shenanigan to save BH and thus BH is likely town.

Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 09:10 Vivax wrote:
##Vote: BH


He's auto voted BH though so he's probably not that smart.

This seems stupid to me.
BH knows he's gonna be lynched when he begins shitting the thread with all the "policy me!" posts. Mafia had time to discuss and prepare for it. Some probably voted him, some probably didn't, whatever, I don't think any kind of vote analysis will be very strong after the moment BH starts martyring.
Now after that, scum are always pretty unlikely do switch at deadline. That attracts attention, and scum does not like attention. Now it depdends on the player ofc, but most won't switch at deadline, even to save a partner. Add to that that BH is not even a strong player worth saving, and knows he's gonna get lynched sooner or later.
So in my mind, this part is stupid: "there was no mafia last minute shenanigan to save BH and thus BH is likely town".
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft490
CranKy Ducklings70
EnkiAlexander 32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft490
RuFF_SC2 85
CosmosSc2 58
Nina 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2251
Artosis 603
Dota 2
febbydoto6
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1109
taco 389
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox565
Other Games
summit1g8522
JimRising 665
Day[9].tv490
C9.Mang0316
Maynarde146
ViBE137
Livibee103
ArmadaUGS29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1130
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
• OhrlRock 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv490
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
8h 53m
Stellar Fest
10h 53m
The PondCast
1d 7h
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
OSC
1d 21h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.