• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:40
CEST 22:40
KST 05:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7712 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 10:29 GMT
#1750
On March 04 2019 19:17 Jockmcplop wrote:
Palmar can you explain your town read on damdred? I don't get it really.


It's a meta/tonal read based on knowing Damdred.

I can't be arsed going back to ensure I have the turn of events exactly right but something like this happened:

Some people were kinda suspicious of LS
I thought LS was pretty much being LS and looking pretty ok/town
Read along towards Damdred casually claiming masons with LS
Infer that what Damdred really means is he townreads LS (it was obviously a joke claim)

So Damdred made the same read I did, and made a ridiculous claim as a defense of LS because to him (Damdred knows LS very well) it's pretty obvious this isn't mafia LS, at least not obvious mafia LS.

It's both the way in which he made the claim, and the fact that his read matched with mine. I like Damdred's tone in other posts as well. I think his "kill from within" town cycle comment had the right amount of funny to not be a mafia trying too hard etc.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 10:29 GMT
#1751
On March 04 2019 19:27 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 19:20 Holyflare wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:29 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:22 Holyflare wrote:
Acro, wave, oats, rayn, chez, ls, mocsta(?) (+a shit tonne of others that elude me) will be the lynch today. There's really so many people I could easily lynch and just not care tbh.

Acro is town.

Wave, oats I'm on board with.

Rayn is a no. Your fight with him didn't give me scum vibes on either of you. Just made me want to tear my hair out.

Chez also a no. He seems fine.

LS I can't figure out, and can't be bothered to right now as I already have enough ppl I want to lynch.

Mocsta said before the game he wouldn't be around and he wasn't around. His few posts don't seem scummy, but he'd better start playing tomorrow.


Mate you really are mafia lol

?

He's pointing out you seem to have switched opinions on rayn
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 10:42 GMT
#1754
On March 04 2019 19:37 Acrofales wrote:
And @iamp: I'm getting to you. I need a PC tho, so hold on. But I don't think you'll like that I haven't come to a conclusion on your alignment. You're null.

Iamp looks pretty town and has a case out on you, you need to work your ass off to stay alive if you're town.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 10:57 GMT
#1758
I'm not treating your filter as worst possible scenario, I just looked at what was in it, which wasn't very much. I think it's not clear you investigated Trfel, you've not explained your reasoning for suspecting him beyond the one post I quoted. I'm not saying Trfel is town or anything, just that your reasons are trash.

At the top of this page there is a list showing the people I have opinion on, that's about a third of the game maybe. Why are you asking me about exo? Why not Ace? Conversion? BC? Oats? or anyone else out of the 20 or so people I haven't gotten around to reading yet?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 11:06 GMT
#1761
On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:

Its bullshit.

No

On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
Im town and have no knowledge of scum or setup

Neither does anyone else, doesn't stop them helping.

On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
Im nkt rjnning for mayor


So what?
On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
The mayor / kynch is effectively spoken for..

What direction exactly is he expecting from me


No it's not, the mayor race is very close and the lynch is on a very active player who is almost certainly going to make an effort not to get lynched.

I'm expecting you to argue for your positions.

On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
If i post. Its no direction.
If i dont post. Im useless town tonbe vigged

Hes creating a damned if you do. Damned if you dont srgument.

Its bullshit and i sont like it.


This is incorrect. I want you to post, I'm just looking for your posts being in some coherent line of thought, some objective. If you want to make sure HF becomes the mayor, convince someone to help you do that. If you think Acro is the mafia, keep making the case.

To be fair though, this outburst looks kinda less scummy so I'm on the fence on your alignment. Starting to think maybe you're just really, really bad and not mafia.


Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 11:07 GMT
#1762
On March 04 2019 20:05 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 19:35 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 19:29 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 19:27 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 19:20 Holyflare wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:29 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:22 Holyflare wrote:
Acro, wave, oats, rayn, chez, ls, mocsta(?) (+a shit tonne of others that elude me) will be the lynch today. There's really so many people I could easily lynch and just not care tbh.

Acro is town.

Wave, oats I'm on board with.

Rayn is a no. Your fight with him didn't give me scum vibes on either of you. Just made me want to tear my hair out.

Chez also a no. He seems fine.

LS I can't figure out, and can't be bothered to right now as I already have enough ppl I want to lynch.

Mocsta said before the game he wouldn't be around and he wasn't around. His few posts don't seem scummy, but he'd better start playing tomorrow.


Mate you really are mafia lol

?

He's pointing out you seem to have switched opinions on rayn

I have. The longer rayn goes without shitting up the thread the more I suspect him of scummy shenanigans.

That's not to say scumrayn isn't an abusive asshole. He's generally more tunnelly as scum than as town, at least in my obviously imperfect recollection. But rayn is being uncharacteristically passive and the longer it goes the more I suspect him.

Town rayn shits up the thread trying to find scum. Scum rayn shits up the thread for the sake of shitting up the thread. But rayn never doesn't shut up the thread. New behavior is weird. And probably scum weird.


Why does rayn's activity have anything to do with his alignment? Palmar should also know this, and it's why he's mafia because it's a poor excuse to scum read rayn when there's plenty of other reasons to.

Rayn works long hours so often goes long times without activity. The last thing he did when he was here was shit up the thread. This is a poor flip flop acro.


Rayn did quickly defuse when I was arguing with him though, although some of it may be my reluctance to engage in the argument with him.

I don't know what it means.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 11:08 GMT
#1763
I did read Exo's filter, I actually kinda like it.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 11:18 GMT
#1766
On March 04 2019 20:13 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 19:57 Palmar wrote:
I'm not treating your filter as worst possible scenario, I just looked at what was in it, which wasn't very much. I think it's not clear you investigated Trfel, you've not explained your reasoning for suspecting him beyond the one post I quoted. I'm not saying Trfel is town or anything, just that your reasons are trash.

At the top of this page there is a list showing the people I have opinion on, that's about a third of the game maybe. Why are you asking me about exo? Why not Ace? Conversion? BC? Oats? or anyone else out of the 20 or so people I haven't gotten around to reading yet?
Why dont you ask me then to explain further.


That's not my job. If I see 2 people vote Acro, one makes a case and actively tries to get him lynched and the other one is "I'm fine with lynching Acro" and then not another word, it's usually obvious which one I believe is invested in getting the correct lynch.

The onus is on you to push your ideas.

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 11:27 GMT
#1773
On March 04 2019 20:15 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 20:06 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:

Its bullshit.

No

On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
Im town and have no knowledge of scum or setup

Neither does anyone else, doesn't stop them helping.

On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
Im nkt rjnning for mayor


So what?
On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
The mayor / kynch is effectively spoken for..

What direction exactly is he expecting from me


No it's not, the mayor race is very close and the lynch is on a very active player who is almost certainly going to make an effort not to get lynched.

I'm expecting you to argue for your positions.

On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
If i post. Its no direction.
If i dont post. Im useless town tonbe vigged

Hes creating a damned if you do. Damned if you dont srgument.

Its bullshit and i sont like it.


This is incorrect. I want you to post, I'm just looking for your posts being in some coherent line of thought, some objective. If you want to make sure HF becomes the mayor, convince someone to help you do that. If you think Acro is the mafia, keep making the case.

To be fair though, this outburst looks kinda less scummy so I'm on the fence on your alignment. Starting to think maybe you're just really, really bad and not mafia.


*clap clap*
you're just really, realy bad

see. this is why this is the last game on this forum.

Terrible mentality.

To be honest, I didn't sign up to be abused like this.
No you didn't hurt my feelings, but Im not gonna put up with this crap.

I will give you one warning. Be a shithead like this again, and I will modkill.

I have played fairly, and whether my style is to your liking, is YOUR problem to deal with.


Of course it is, I hate the way you've played so far this game, which is why I called it really really bad. It's you, not me, who's skirting the rules by threatening to get yourself modkilled.

I'm not the asshole here, you are. I push people's buttons to make them react. I get annoyed because you greatly misconstrued my position on you as a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" scenario, when it's very obvious what the problem I have with your posting is. If you put words in my mouth, I have to call you mafia, unless I actually believe you believe what you're writing, in which case you're just not showing me the respect of actually reading what I'm saying, in which case I'm completely justified in calling you bad.

It's super obvious I'm not against you posting. But for some reason you tried to paint it as such. After this exchange I actually don't think you did it because you're mafia.

So what am I left with?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 11:28 GMT
#1774
On March 04 2019 20:21 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 20:18 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 20:13 Mocsta wrote:
On March 04 2019 19:57 Palmar wrote:
I'm not treating your filter as worst possible scenario, I just looked at what was in it, which wasn't very much. I think it's not clear you investigated Trfel, you've not explained your reasoning for suspecting him beyond the one post I quoted. I'm not saying Trfel is town or anything, just that your reasons are trash.

At the top of this page there is a list showing the people I have opinion on, that's about a third of the game maybe. Why are you asking me about exo? Why not Ace? Conversion? BC? Oats? or anyone else out of the 20 or so people I haven't gotten around to reading yet?
Why dont you ask me then to explain further.


That's not my job. If I see 2 people vote Acro, one makes a case and actively tries to get him lynched and the other one is "I'm fine with lynching Acro" and then not another word, it's usually obvious which one I believe is invested in getting the correct lynch.

The onus is on you to push your ideas.

Bullshit.

You are debating about philosophy of how to play the game.

Just because I differ, doesnt make me any less town or scum.

There is a time and place to push; and when I entered Day1, the game was already at somehwat of a steady-state.

I dont believe sicklucker even made a case on acro, so you are being intentionally malicious in your recollection of events towards me.


No I just read your filter.

Fuck I'm just gonna ignore you as I don't think you're mafia anyway.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 11:31 GMT
#1777
I don't like Conversion's filter. I especially hate this post:

On March 04 2019 08:13 Conversion wrote:
I’m back sort of. I have interviews all week so wont play much today.

did MZ ever explain his reasoning on why he put Oats low on his scum list for scumreading me, the same as him, but excluded me from his to lynch list? also why he agreed with Oats making a large post of bullshit voted and saying “not town?”

if not I’d like to lynch him


We all know he could've checked the answer in like 3 mouse clicks. He's not posting because he wants to know whether this happened. He's posting because he's very gently asking other people to allow him to have the position that he's considering having.

It's a really, really scummy post.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 11:33 GMT
#1778
On March 04 2019 20:30 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 20:27 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 20:15 Mocsta wrote:
On March 04 2019 20:06 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:

Its bullshit.

No

On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
Im town and have no knowledge of scum or setup

Neither does anyone else, doesn't stop them helping.

On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
Im nkt rjnning for mayor


So what?
On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
The mayor / kynch is effectively spoken for..

What direction exactly is he expecting from me


No it's not, the mayor race is very close and the lynch is on a very active player who is almost certainly going to make an effort not to get lynched.

I'm expecting you to argue for your positions.

On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
If i post. Its no direction.
If i dont post. Im useless town tonbe vigged

Hes creating a damned if you do. Damned if you dont srgument.

Its bullshit and i sont like it.


This is incorrect. I want you to post, I'm just looking for your posts being in some coherent line of thought, some objective. If you want to make sure HF becomes the mayor, convince someone to help you do that. If you think Acro is the mafia, keep making the case.

To be fair though, this outburst looks kinda less scummy so I'm on the fence on your alignment. Starting to think maybe you're just really, really bad and not mafia.


*clap clap*
you're just really, realy bad

see. this is why this is the last game on this forum.

Terrible mentality.

To be honest, I didn't sign up to be abused like this.
No you didn't hurt my feelings, but Im not gonna put up with this crap.

I will give you one warning. Be a shithead like this again, and I will modkill.

I have played fairly, and whether my style is to your liking, is YOUR problem to deal with.


Of course it is, I hate the way you've played so far this game, which is why I called it really really bad. It's you, not me, who's skirting the rules by threatening to get yourself modkilled.

I'm not the asshole here, you are. I push people's buttons to make them react. I get annoyed because you greatly misconstrued my position on you as a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" scenario, when it's very obvious what the problem I have with your posting is. If you put words in my mouth, I have to call you mafia, unless I actually believe you believe what you're writing, in which case you're just not showing me the respect of actually reading what I'm saying, in which case I'm completely justified in calling you bad.

It's super obvious I'm not against you posting. But for some reason you tried to paint it as such. After this exchange I actually don't think you did it because you're mafia.

So what am I left with?
fuck you palmar.

im done


Classy
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 11:37 GMT
#1780
On March 04 2019 20:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 20:07 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 20:05 Holyflare wrote:
On March 04 2019 19:35 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 19:29 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 19:27 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 19:20 Holyflare wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:29 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:22 Holyflare wrote:
Acro, wave, oats, rayn, chez, ls, mocsta(?) (+a shit tonne of others that elude me) will be the lynch today. There's really so many people I could easily lynch and just not care tbh.

Acro is town.

Wave, oats I'm on board with.

Rayn is a no. Your fight with him didn't give me scum vibes on either of you. Just made me want to tear my hair out.

Chez also a no. He seems fine.

LS I can't figure out, and can't be bothered to right now as I already have enough ppl I want to lynch.

Mocsta said before the game he wouldn't be around and he wasn't around. His few posts don't seem scummy, but he'd better start playing tomorrow.


Mate you really are mafia lol

?

He's pointing out you seem to have switched opinions on rayn

I have. The longer rayn goes without shitting up the thread the more I suspect him of scummy shenanigans.

That's not to say scumrayn isn't an abusive asshole. He's generally more tunnelly as scum than as town, at least in my obviously imperfect recollection. But rayn is being uncharacteristically passive and the longer it goes the more I suspect him.

Town rayn shits up the thread trying to find scum. Scum rayn shits up the thread for the sake of shitting up the thread. But rayn never doesn't shut up the thread. New behavior is weird. And probably scum weird.


Why does rayn's activity have anything to do with his alignment? Palmar should also know this, and it's why he's mafia because it's a poor excuse to scum read rayn when there's plenty of other reasons to.

Rayn works long hours so often goes long times without activity. The last thing he did when he was here was shit up the thread. This is a poor flip flop acro.


Rayn did quickly defuse when I was arguing with him though, although some of it may be my reluctance to engage in the argument with him.

I don't know what it means.

Yeah i tried to actually talk with you when you asked me to, then you never answered anything but with nonsense posts and then left.. So there is that.


well you were gearing up for a shitstorm, and I'm trying to stay away from those by walking away from situations where I want to yell at people.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 11:39 GMT
#1781
On March 04 2019 20:31 Palmar wrote:
I don't like Conversion's filter. I especially hate this post:

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 08:13 Conversion wrote:
I’m back sort of. I have interviews all week so wont play much today.

did MZ ever explain his reasoning on why he put Oats low on his scum list for scumreading me, the same as him, but excluded me from his to lynch list? also why he agreed with Oats making a large post of bullshit voted and saying “not town?”

if not I’d like to lynch him


We all know he could've checked the answer in like 3 mouse clicks. He's not posting because he wants to know whether this happened. He's posting because he's very gently asking other people to allow him to have the position that he's considering having.

It's a really, really scummy post.


As a follow up:

I'm changing my vote to Conversion.

Mafia don't reveal themselves with every post they make. It's usually just a few mistakes. This post is a very, very obvious mafia mistake.

@rayn, could you be a dear and tell me I'm real smart for this?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 11:57 GMT
#1785
On March 04 2019 20:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:

That is completely made up interpretation of the situation. I was being polite and shit and these are the last things i asked you before you fucking off:


Actually, turns out you are correct.

I guess I was really angry at you for once again doing the thing I hate you doing, which is basically "town/scum palmar would never/always do this". You do this every game and are almost always wrong.

So yeah, I really thought I needed to ignore you because of an imminent shitstorm (hence the "throwing chairs" comment). I guess I was projecting my annoyance towards you.

I'm sorry bro, you were fine. Wrong, but fine.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 12:07 GMT
#1786
darthfoley's filter isn't great either.

can someone please respond to the point I brought up about Conversion, I think it's a great point.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 13:08 GMT
#1794
So let's pile some votes on Conversion please.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 13:11 GMT
#1795
I'm also interested in people who do not want to lynch Conversion and why.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 13:45 GMT
#1811
On March 04 2019 22:15 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 22:11 Palmar wrote:
I'm also interested in people who do not want to lynch Conversion and why.


Well he's gone quiet recently which is a bit interesting but in that early exchange MZ came across much more scumlike to me. He was poking but in a weird way and conversion reacted defending himself.

Okay but did you read my point, how he's asking a question that can be figured out in 3 mouse clicks and basing his game on that?

Vivax put it nicely.

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 13:51 GMT
#1814
On March 04 2019 22:46 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 22:11 Palmar wrote:
I'm also interested in people who do not want to lynch Conversion and why.

Two reasons:

I don't think a scumversion would be bold enough to come into the thread and be the second guy to claim mafia. But I don't really know him and I did find it a shitty entrance to the thread. But useless townies being bad is not scum. It just seems too brazen for scum. I don't know conversion and maybe he does play this kind of game as scum where he drops in and claims scum, but it seems like he is drawing attention for no reason except to be an idiot. Which is, unfortunately, far more likely for town.

Being excessively lazy just seems to be his thing:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 23:52 Conversion wrote:
someone xplain to me where mayors get a vig lynch basically? can’t find the info

Regardless of town or scum, this is just being lazy. It is 2 clicks to open the OP and click on "Day 1" (okay, 3, because it's spoilered), where you can read all about the mayor election. Instead, he wants someone else to do it for him. That makes the post you tripped over far less telling. He's just being lazy, again.

He is completely useless and might be scum. But I don't think he's a good lynch today.



To be fair, I didn't find the Day 1 link until a little bit ago, I've been filtering Kita to get to the day 1 post.

Your first point is just wifom. Experience tells us that randomly claiming mafia on TL is perfectly safe play for either side so there's no downside in doing it as mafia.

And one would think he's much more invested (and thus motivated to actually do something) about his own scumread than some random rules stuff.

I guess it's perfectly possible he's just a super lazy useless town, but in that case, why post the MZ post in the first place? Just choose to do nothing or vote him randomly. Why bother with the conditional "if x then I'll vote"?
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 571
UpATreeSC 106
JuggernautJason21
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 694
Dewaltoss 114
firebathero 94
Zeus 69
Trap 39
910 30
Bale 25
ToSsGirL 24
NaDa 23
Dota 2
monkeys_forever232
Counter-Strike
edward432
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS130
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3895
Liquid`Hasu2107
Other Games
summit1g5787
B2W.Neo528
byalli471
shahzam418
ToD219
C9.Mang0173
KnowMe156
Chillindude21
Railgan17
Trikslyr13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV248
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream161
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 54
• Adnapsc2 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 30
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur338
• WagamamaTV265
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 20m
Kung Fu Cup
14h 20m
Stellar Fest
16h 20m
Stellar Fest
16h 20m
Stellar Fest
16h 20m
The PondCast
1d 13h
OSC
1d 16h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.