• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:09
CEST 18:09
KST 01:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8209 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 17:54 GMT
#2043
Lynch useless fucks that dont bother trying to pook, advance reads, engage thread, show alignment.

It is D1 you fools. Lynch in the crappers.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 17:55 GMT
#2046
If you lynch anything above 2 pqges of filter you are a goddamn fool. Unless you have a decent case based on actual reasons why some1 is mafia and not you disagreei g with somebody did or said.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 17:56 GMT
#2048
On March 05 2019 02:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 02:54 Koshi wrote:
Lynch useless fucks that dont bother trying to pook, advance reads, engage thread, show alignment.

It is D1 you fools. Lynch in the crappers.

Hey that’s you!

I am me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 17:58 GMT
#2050
Darthfoley is underwhelming as hell but nothing mafia in it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 18:00 GMT
#2051
On March 05 2019 02:57 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 02:53 Koshi wrote:
Oats is also not worthy to be lynched because he is making good posts. Nobody knows who mafia is but we can only try to find them in our fragmented little world we live in.

Oats is not a good lynch.


Why do you think he was making horrible posts before and good posts now?

Maybe they are still horrible but now I feel the sentiment in the thread and before I was only reading his filter.

And the feelings I get from his posts are clean. Not mafia bullshit.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 18:01 GMT
#2055
Oats is clean I feel it even more now that I said it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 18:02 GMT
#2058
On March 05 2019 03:00 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 02:54 Koshi wrote:
Lynch useless fucks that dont bother trying to pook, advance reads, engage thread, show alignment.

It is D1 you fools. Lynch in the crappers.

Like who?

I’m down with this plan.

Tfrel. But he is here now. But I have no time.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 18:03 GMT
#2059
Tfrel you enter the thread with a complete new read. Again no continuity with earlier posts. Why is there such disconnect in your filter?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 18:05 GMT
#2063
On March 04 2019 03:35 Fecalfeast wrote:
catchup and reads post





I think LS is mafia

I think rayn and HF are town but I have a stronger townread on rayn because HF is acting sneaky

rsoul was giving me mafia vibes but every time I would try to make anote on a quote for her it petered out so neutral until I can find my words?

I dislike acrofales just pointing at lurkers and agreeing with people. Seems not only lazy but trying to seem not lazy so mafia

palmar is lowkey playing on a weekend and that's suspicious

yes a number of my points are rehashes of things in rayns big post because I agreed with it

damdred is scum but maybe not

sentinel didn't say he read his role pm and I don't want to vote HF or palmar as mayor

VOTE FOR ME AS MAYOR I AM TOWN AND WILL NOT BE SWAYED BY EVIL MAFIA FORCES THIS GAME




+ Show Spoiler [couple things not much] +


On March 04 2019 00:48 rsoultin wrote:
New proposal: Lynch LS, Mayor lynch Koshi

#winningplays

yes

On March 03 2019 19:19 Tubesock wrote:
Oats, is Acrofales still mafia despite being a computer scientist and not a lawyer?

Is Fecalfeast town or mafia?
Rels?
LS?

town

On March 03 2019 17:22 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 06:50 Trfel wrote:

Also it's easier to just vote for Oatsmaster than look at his meta so I'll just be doing that.


Can you elaborate por favor? Two posts earlier you defend Oats, then vote for him? So you don’t have to do battle with HF who can easily kill you?

I wouldn't call + Show Spoiler [this] +
On March 03 2019 06:43 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 06:39 Holyflare wrote:
If you don't comment on a really obvious inconsistency I'll be sad.
I agree Oatsmaster's play has been quite subpar so far, and I agree that his assessment of your play this game is awful. However maybe I'm wrong in this but I don't feel like his play is mafia-motivated at all. I don't really think mafia would want to enter the thread late and use a bunch of garbage reasons to push suspicion at people, including people like you who are quite likely to respond and respond with a lot of weight. It would be an exceptionally stupid move.

Maybe it's dumb but that makes me actually not want to lynch Oatsmaster right now. Or was there something else you were referring to?

defending in the slightest.

On March 03 2019 17:52 Acrofales wrote:
Going out again til late. Let's lynch Track. If not him, at least someone in this list:
2) Fecalfeast
8) Oatsmaster
9) WaveofShadow
11) sicklucker
17) ExO_
19) [UoN]Sentinel
20) Grackaroni28) Trfel
30) Mr. Wiggles

honestly one of my least favourite posts in the game




This reads as a towbie post. He even added some quotes in a spoiler. Townies keep things organosed to solve the game. Why is that a mafia post that shows mafia sentiment????????????
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 18:06 GMT
#2068
On March 05 2019 03:04 Alakaslam wrote:
ALL ABOARD THE FECALFEAST TRAIN

LETS SELF FULFILL LETS GO LETS GO

ALL GET OFF THE FEFE TRAIN IT GOES STRAIGHT INTO YOUR ASS OTHERWISE.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 18:08 GMT
#2072
On March 05 2019 03:06 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 03:03 Koshi wrote:
Tfrel you enter the thread with a complete new read. Again no continuity with earlier posts. Why is there such disconnect in your filter?
Maybe that things change over the (iirc) 36+ hours since I last posted? Maybe because I did some more reading and have some new thoughts?

If you want continuity, here's my sicklucker read (null):
sicklucker + Show Spoiler +
His play still feels like mafia to me but I also think he'd be more invested as mafia in particular, I'd like to wait to see him get more involved before making a decision.


Simply put, I find Fecalfeast much more likely to be mafia than sicklucker, I'd like to wait on sicklucker for a while. We can discuss this further if you would like but I would appreciate it if you took a look at Fecalfeast.

I did. Your read sucks unless you van proof to me why mafia fefe made this post or why it is more likely mafia fefe made that post over a townie fefe.

Just quoting a lost post and yell fake news does not sway me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 18:08 GMT
#2073
On March 05 2019 03:07 Tumblewood wrote:
no longer feeling acro lynch. gonna vote conversion. choo choo

Terrible.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 18:11 GMT
#2074
On March 05 2019 03:06 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 03:03 Koshi wrote:
Tfrel you enter the thread with a complete new read. Again no continuity with earlier posts. Why is there such disconnect in your filter?
Maybe that things change over the (iirc) 36+ hours since I last posted? Maybe because I did some more reading and have some new thoughts?

If you want continuity, here's my sicklucker read (null):
sicklucker + Show Spoiler +
His play still feels like mafia to me but I also think he'd be more invested as mafia in particular, I'd like to wait to see him get more involved before making a decision.


Simply put, I find Fecalfeast much more likely to be mafia than sicklucker, I'd like to wait on sicklucker for a while. We can discuss this further if you would like but I would appreciate it if you took a look at Fecalfeast.

How can your catching up over 36h result in a single goddamn post about fefe????
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 18:13 GMT
#2080
On March 05 2019 03:11 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 03:06 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2019 03:03 Koshi wrote:
Tfrel you enter the thread with a complete new read. Again no continuity with earlier posts. Why is there such disconnect in your filter?
Maybe that things change over the (iirc) 36+ hours since I last posted? Maybe because I did some more reading and have some new thoughts?

If you want continuity, here's my sicklucker read (null):
sicklucker + Show Spoiler +
His play still feels like mafia to me but I also think he'd be more invested as mafia in particular, I'd like to wait to see him get more involved before making a decision.


Simply put, I find Fecalfeast much more likely to be mafia than sicklucker, I'd like to wait on sicklucker for a while. We can discuss this further if you would like but I would appreciate it if you took a look at Fecalfeast.

How can your catching up over 36h result in a single goddamn post about fefe????

One of 23h ago.
Holy fuckkkkk this smells like lurking mafia who found a post he could comment on x hours ago and kept it for a rainy day or something.

Really. Explain this fefe post again and why it is scummy.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 18:14 GMT
#2081
TW deserve a bullet for comming in this thread with only that shitty post.

Somebody reminds me to read his filter.

Now I am gone. Fffffsss
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 18:35 GMT
#2097
On March 05 2019 03:33 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 11:15 Blazinghand wrote:
TBH I think it would be reasonable to spend the lynch or the free mayor lynch on me today. I don't mind being knocked out early, and it would give other players a chance to play longer and have more fun. Same with eating a vigi bullet if needed

I would be fine with killing blazinghand today. He asked us to lynch him might as well make me happy. Plus the second sentence feels fake to me. Like no way he actually believes that if he were town.

+1
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 18:36 GMT
#2100
If bh is not mynched please mayor him. I will vote you iamp once I vote. Which will be when I go on pc.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 20:15 GMT
#2219
On March 05 2019 04:23 Pandain wrote:
I haven't read the last thirty or so pages and I won't have time.

Thoughts were that fecalfeast seemed clearly reading and active in the thread but completely contentless. I don't think we should be looking to lynch someone extremely active as well.

I had a spreadsheet I was working on, I'll post my more important notes from there.

Has spreadsheet. Is town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 20:18 GMT
#2227
On March 05 2019 04:45 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
What's with the BH train? If you want to kill a hardcore lurker like that why not use the mayor lynch? I don't see the benefit

Mayor lynch or normal lynch. Why you care whi one is used????
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 20:21 GMT
#2238
On March 05 2019 05:01 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 04:55 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:51 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:48 Trfel wrote:
Voting Palmar for mayor because of all of the mayors' targets I want to see [UoN]Sentinel lynched most. Him having a townread on himself while claiming to have not read his role PM is super suspicious, moreso the more I think about it. Other than his huge list post he hasn't shown much thought at all, he's been just following the thread sentiment. His overall play makes his effort seem fabricated. A few reasons being quoting my reasoning in one area while highly scumreading me in another, and more importantly not seeming at all invested in his reads. If he put all that effort into reading and making his scumreads, he wouldn't not actually push those reads and follow the thread sentiment like a headless chicken. It feels forced, and like he's trying to use the effort to prove he's town.

##Mayor Palmar


:/ you feel off this game to me. there was a glimmer of truffledom and now it's gone again. you're not doing the truffle waffle
It's not my choice of targets? I can choose between [UoN]Sentinel and Palmar, I'm confident I much prefer [UoN]Sentinel, no need to waffle. If I was the mayor myself I'd probably go with Fecalfeast or maybe sicklucker. You're townreading Fecalfeast off of tone, right?


yeah it's mostly just him doing whatever the fuck and pointing out some things i agreed with at the time + damdy is usually pretty good at reading him and thinks he's town (though i think his read on him gets better later?)

Boooooooooooooringggggggg
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 642
ComeBackTV 559
SteadfastSC427
Rex103
CosmosSc2 49
EnkiAlexander 41
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 427
ProTech147
Rex 103
CosmosSc2 49
UpATreeSC 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44074
Jaedong 1332
Hyuk 1200
Mini 648
Soma 506
Horang2 484
BeSt 479
Soulkey 317
Larva 306
Rush 290
[ Show more ]
ZerO 267
Last 205
Snow 200
hero 81
Liquid`Ret 56
Mind 56
Free 36
Killer 35
sorry 33
Terrorterran 23
ToSsGirL 23
Rock 22
yabsab 21
HiyA 18
Shine 18
Trap 16
Dota 2
Gorgc7888
qojqva1420
Dendi904
Counter-Strike
Fnx 859
x6flipin778
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2558
Khaldor1972
Liquid`Hasu9
Other Games
ArmadaUGS3136
singsing1841
B2W.Neo990
hiko809
byalli454
KnowMe141
Liquid`VortiX117
QueenE95
Mew2King53
Trikslyr32
Railgan16
ZerO(Twitch)12
Chillindude1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream99
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 23
• mYiSmile123
• Adnapsc2 7
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix13
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2897
League of Legends
• Nemesis1946
• Jankos1077
• TFBlade745
Other Games
• Shiphtur322
• WagamamaTV261
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 51m
OSC
20h 51m
Stellar Fest
20h 51m
OSC
1d 7h
Stellar Fest
1d 20h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.