• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:03
CEST 23:03
KST 06:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8282 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 13 2019 23:19 GMT
#8015
Honestly I was hoping my vote still counted towards Tube.But hosts decided not to
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 13 2019 23:19 GMT
#8017
First final votecount had me on tube and then got edited
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 13 2019 23:27 GMT
#8030
On March 14 2019 08:24 LightningStrike wrote:
I can't believe I talk myself into going with the switch to Chez like that man I feel retarded and had the worst day of my life. First breaking 3 bowls after getting pissed off at my dishwasher for not working when I wasn't operating right correctly and now this. Fuck my life......


Same here. I was really expecting all three wagons to flip scum. And until acro and slam did the last minute switch I thought Tube legit wasn't going to happen and that 'd rather vote with you and Grack.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 13 2019 23:29 GMT
#8035
On March 14 2019 07:20 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 07:17 Acrofales wrote:
On March 14 2019 06:56 Vivax wrote:
On March 12 2019 23:00 Tubesock wrote:

Chezinu
- there’s four scenarios concerning the Great FF/Chezinu Mad Hatter Debate of 2019.
      1)Both are Mafia. This would be so goddamn genius. Lynch one they flip mafia and the other is confirmed town with 0% chance of being questioned for not being NK’d. Having a backup Cop flip day one and HF going on how this is a themed game I can see a world where Chez and FF think up this shit. Especially if Sicklucker is mafia also. They’re all crafty. But I think it is unnecessary and considering there’s only two dead mafia, I think it’s unlikely. But yolo end of era plays. HF tried one.
      2) Fecalfeast/Chezinu- a one for one would be a complete waste. Almost zero chance.
      3) both town- possible. Mafia could hold the shot on FF hoping they could mlynch Chezinu, and then shoot FF if he places a bomb on a mafia friendly target the next night. Seems needlessly risky for two free dead towns.
      4)FecalfeastCezinu- mafia would never shoot in this instance unless for some crazy bad reason they thought FF was lying about his bomb. I think this is by far the most likely situation. My vote will not waver from Chezinu.


I’m caught up, going to be rereading stuff. I’ll be here for several hours.


On March 14 2019 02:58 Tubesock wrote:
##Vote: Oatsmaster


???

Screw the impression of his filter, I'm staying on this fishy dude.

Why did you selectively quote that? Neither Chez nor Oats are getting lynched and he has Oats in big red letters too.


It's a throwaway vote? His best bet is to try and get Chezinu lynched. And not voting for your own survival is something I have seen mafia and town do in the past, but playing to win as town is to get the next of your scumreads lynched that comes after you on the chopping block.


Acrofales why does my argument only reach to you one minute before EoD?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 13 2019 23:36 GMT
#8045
Alright, next guess, with a decent amount of tinfoil in it, especially on jock and acrofales.

Oats, TS, DF, Rels, Jock, and one of MZ or Onegu for last, not sure for mafia

Acrofales for serial killer

If this is correct, mafia is just aiming to eliminate townies until they can get rid of acrofales through a lynch and acrofales needs to kill mafia tonight.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 13 2019 23:39 GMT
#8050
Has anyone seen Oats? He conveniently disappeared when asked to explain how the ace kill meant that mafia knew he was the traitor.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 13 2019 23:41 GMT
#8053
On March 14 2019 08:39 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 08:36 Vivax wrote:
Alright, next guess, with a decent amount of tinfoil in it, especially on jock and acrofales.

Oats, TS, DF, Rels, Jock, and one of MZ or Onegu for last, not sure for mafia

Acrofales for serial killer

If this is correct, mafia is just aiming to eliminate townies until they can get rid of acrofales through a lynch and acrofales needs to kill mafia tonight.

I would fucking love to have the KP to shoot scum. Unfortunately I spent my single bullet on Damdred.


And I'd love a serial killer win if town inevitably loses, we're not there yet though, I hope. Telling you, just in case ^^
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 13 2019 23:45 GMT
#8061
On March 14 2019 08:41 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 08:36 Vivax wrote:
Alright, next guess, with a decent amount of tinfoil in it, especially on jock and acrofales.

Oats, TS, DF, Rels, Jock, and one of MZ or Onegu for last, not sure for mafia

Acrofales for serial killer

If this is correct, mafia is just aiming to eliminate townies until they can get rid of acrofales through a lynch and acrofales needs to kill mafia tonight.

If you think TS is scum, why don't you think scum tried to save him?


Good point, I'll think about it. Right off the bat there are a few explanations though. Like being uncoordinated, or afraid to be on the same wagon, or a few of them bussing just in case.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 13 2019 23:49 GMT
#8071
On March 14 2019 08:43 Mocsta wrote:
In hindsight

the claim of a 2nd vet is SO FUCKN STUPID and outrageous it had to be true

the problem is, once you set that precedence

i can finally tell you who i parity checked.


pls
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 14 2019 16:30 GMT
#8140
On March 15 2019 00:54 Onegu wrote:
I am 3p survivor.

Don’t really care who I win with, plz don’t Lynch me...


Bro play with town please. If your role works how I think it works you're immune to night kills anyway.

Don't say how it works at night though please.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 14 2019 16:31 GMT
#8141
Even if you are SK you need to kill mafia to win. They can't win as long as you're in the game. Once they outnumber you it's automatically game over.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 14 2019 17:20 GMT
#8152
Survivor should always claim at the start of the game. I don't know if Onegu knew that.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 14 2019 17:21 GMT
#8153
Looking at his first posts, I don't believe his claim one bit cause he instaclaimed VT. Lynch him tomorrow with righteousness.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 14 2019 18:07 GMT
#8169
On March 15 2019 03:03 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2019 03:02 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I might swap Grack with Rels/FF but other than that I think your reads are spot on Acro.

So you think you're null?


lmao
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 14 2019 18:07 GMT
#8170
Any last words MZ
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 14 2019 18:27 GMT
#8177
On March 15 2019 03:12 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2019 03:07 Vivax wrote:
Any last words MZ

Your time to lynch me was yesterday lol, I was happy to flip in a non lylo situation.


I was joking
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 14 2019 20:05 GMT
#8188
On March 15 2019 04:34 ExO_ wrote:
Why is Tubesocks' vote parked on Oatmaster and not chez yesterday as well, wtf is that nonsense. It doesn't make sense from a scum or VT perspective.


Actually it only makes sense from a scum perspective.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 14 2019 20:35 GMT
#8191
On March 15 2019 05:20 Tubesock wrote:
Oats is the most likely scum. I think he goes first. I have to get up early in the mornings and deadline is one am or so, so I’ll won’t be around for them till next week when I go home. Chezinu and a onegu were the lynches when I went to bed. I was too unsure of Chezinu.

I like Acro’s plan concerning FF and Onegu.

Vivax and Slam are confirmed town, LS slightly less so.


You wasted your vote instead of voting a "never wavering" scumread, that's why. Why are me and slam even confirmed town when we tried to lynch you last second.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 14 2019 20:36 GMT
#8192
I totally hated acros and slams votes btw. Cause they didn't give me to time to react when I was already expecting a chez lynch.

I know I'm a hypocrite for saying this. But if Tube ever flips scum, slam and acro look worse and not better for their votes.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 14 2019 20:47 GMT
#8194
On March 15 2019 05:44 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2019 05:35 Vivax wrote:
On March 15 2019 05:20 Tubesock wrote:
Oats is the most likely scum. I think he goes first. I have to get up early in the mornings and deadline is one am or so, so I’ll won’t be around for them till next week when I go home. Chezinu and a onegu were the lynches when I went to bed. I was too unsure of Chezinu.

I like Acro’s plan concerning FF and Onegu.

Vivax and Slam are confirmed town, LS slightly less so.


You wasted your vote instead of voting a "never wavering" scumread, that's why. Why are me and slam even confirmed town when we tried to lynch you last second.


“Never wavering” was clearly based on false pretenses. I thought FF said his bomb target, which he didn’t. That changed the entire situation when he didn’t get shot and taking Chezinu with him.

I don’t think mafia would bounce around in the votes for zero reason like you two did.


Still, if you are town that is awful play as you give more influence to scum for deciding the lynch, and if you're mafia you just thought you were getting lynched and gave up. It's logical that after also throwing out shallow reads, you are just deep red to me by now.
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
SteadfastSC519
EnkiAlexander 89
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 519
ZombieGrub140
JuggernautJason106
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20062
Soulkey 231
White-Ra 162
Mini 153
Trap 30
ToSsGirL 22
Shine 14
Dota 2
monkeys_forever7
League of Legends
Doublelift2761
Counter-Strike
fl0m1330
shoxiejesuss497
C9.Mang0172
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4467
Khaldor2093
Liquid`Hasu1534
Trikslyr39
Other Games
summit1g3775
ArmadaUGS2586
B2W.Neo446
shahzam438
Pyrionflax183
Mew2King71
Railgan29
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream111
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 2
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 49
• Azhi_Dahaki30
• HerbMon 4
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV429
League of Legends
• TFBlade1009
• Noizen106
Other Games
• Scarra1293
• imaqtpie930
• Shiphtur270
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 57m
OSC
15h 57m
Stellar Fest
15h 57m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.