• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:15
CEST 22:15
KST 05:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8409 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 19 20 21 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 02 2019 14:38 GMT
#576
That post reeks like being a docile little scum puppy all ove.r
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 02 2019 15:04 GMT
#586
On March 02 2019 23:59 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 23:54 Conversion wrote:
On March 02 2019 23:21 Grackaroni wrote:
I feel confident in this so far:

Vivax
Rayn
Jockmcplop


I think that Rayn is reading MZ's posts wrong but I believe that he's actually trying to reason out MZ's motivations for the posts that he makes. I don't think MZ's posts have been scummy.

I think Vivax's posts are very very likely to come from town Vivax.

There is one person that I have a gut feeling is scum but it's not worth getting into yet and I want to see more posts.


is that me? what's the point of hiding the name?

On March 02 2019 21:26 rsoultin wrote:
On March 02 2019 21:22 Vivax wrote:
On March 02 2019 21:11 rsoultin wrote:
On March 02 2019 21:02 Vivax wrote:
On March 02 2019 20:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 02 2019 20:51 Vivax wrote:
@ Rayn

MZ said explicitly that he's accepting convs scum claim as a joke, but he wanted to know why he put in those names anyway.

Why is that a reason for you to question his motives?

And why does Conversion instantly get on the defensive about it when MZ said it isn't a reason to scumread him?

Read again, MZ never said Conversion isn't mafia. He said quite the opposite, and i understood perfectly what Conversion was pushing him about. That being said i think that particular answer later on where he explains his stance on Conversion can come easily come from either town or scum, which is why i dropped the conversation about it.


MZ was poking him about it as he said himself and that's how I was reading the entire thing. It's just you and conversion that seemingly are construing it as a scumread.

riddle me this: if you believe me to be mafia, in what world would my first post in a rather dull thread be exposing any of my teammates? if you were to believe I was mafia, as a townie you wouldn't care about my list as you'd have to believe I'm playing against mafia win condition by unnecessarily exposing my teammates for a joke post that wasn't even funny

if you believe I am town, then the order doesn't matter cause I'm just making a dumb joke


And this quote from Conversion isn't something a townie would ever write.

"Hey I made a joke post about me being mafia. Let me explain why if it weren't a joke post, it wouldn't make me mafia"


Okay, you can be in my non-lynch pile. This feels like a vivaxy thing to focus on though I can't say I read his post the same way you do. I'd actually call his post a potential strawman argument.

"Why did you pick those names?"
"Why do you care why I picked those names? It's a joke."

I agree with MP that names come from somewhere, joke or not -shrugs-


That's what I'd rather expect from a townie making a joke. And not try to use your joke post in an argumentation for you not being mafia.


Screaming agreement with you there. It's just I don't read the intention behind Conversion's posting as trying to make an argument that makes him not mafia? And since neither of us are him I don't know how we can know his intent for sure :/


ok this is cool, but if you're in agreement with Vivax, do you still want to lynch Chezinu over me? your trail is kind of soft here, unlike Vivax who is hard for "Conversion is mafia"

On March 02 2019 21:59 Trfel wrote:
I actually kinda want to lynch sicklucker.

He's currently contributed almost no reads (if I recall correctly, dislike of Acrofales and a town-to-meh read on rsoultin). Yet he took the time to defend himself verbosely from the slightest suspicion of rsoultin, which feels highly overdefensive, but his argument was defending his townread of rsoultin while his read, just previously posted, seemed far less committed:
On March 02 2019 17:08 sicklucker wrote:
rsoultin is town dawg. maybe. na. maybe. na

Does that make sense? It doesn't look like he's trying to find mafia, just trying to exist.


There's a ton of people doing this in my perspective, so could you go a little deeper in explaining why you picked sicklucker?


Still pushing for a Chez lynch.

I'm in agreement with Vivax in theory that someone using that type of joke post to say they're town is scummy. And disagree that's what you were doing. Don't have enough to go on to have a strong read on you.


Please why would you ever lynch Chez D1. He's so nice to have around and I think it would make him very very sad.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 02 2019 15:12 GMT
#589
On March 02 2019 23:38 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 21:22 Vivax wrote:
On March 02 2019 21:11 rsoultin wrote:
On March 02 2019 21:02 Vivax wrote:
On March 02 2019 20:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 02 2019 20:51 Vivax wrote:
@ Rayn

MZ said explicitly that he's accepting convs scum claim as a joke, but he wanted to know why he put in those names anyway.

Why is that a reason for you to question his motives?

And why does Conversion instantly get on the defensive about it when MZ said it isn't a reason to scumread him?

Read again, MZ never said Conversion isn't mafia. He said quite the opposite, and i understood perfectly what Conversion was pushing him about. That being said i think that particular answer later on where he explains his stance on Conversion can come easily come from either town or scum, which is why i dropped the conversation about it.


MZ was poking him about it as he said himself and that's how I was reading the entire thing. It's just you and conversion that seemingly are construing it as a scumread.

riddle me this: if you believe me to be mafia, in what world would my first post in a rather dull thread be exposing any of my teammates? if you were to believe I was mafia, as a townie you wouldn't care about my list as you'd have to believe I'm playing against mafia win condition by unnecessarily exposing my teammates for a joke post that wasn't even funny

if you believe I am town, then the order doesn't matter cause I'm just making a dumb joke


And this quote from Conversion isn't something a townie would ever write.

"Hey I made a joke post about me being mafia. Let me explain why if it weren't a joke post, it wouldn't make me mafia"


Okay, you can be in my non-lynch pile. This feels like a vivaxy thing to focus on though I can't say I read his post the same way you do. I'd actually call his post a potential strawman argument.

"Why did you pick those names?"
"Why do you care why I picked those names? It's a joke."

I agree with MP that names come from somewhere, joke or not -shrugs-


That's what I'd rather expect from a townie making a joke. And not try to use your joke post in an argumentation for you not being mafia.


the dude was being flimsy as hell about accusing me over a joke post, which is why I even bothered defending myself

you're entitled to your opinions though, and I think your town for what you posted


I recall only the question about why you put those names in there (does it even implicate an accusation?), then rayn started pestering him about the mason thingy and instead of saying something witty or just answering the question, you somehow started talking about a case on you when he was countering rayn on what I think was a misunderstanding.

Where rayns point was that he shouldn't be asking that question when he doesn't think you're scum, MZ thought rayn was calling you town.

Could you mention any reason for you to start thinking MZ was building a case on you? Or was it literally just that question which shouldn't have bothered you as much as it did if you knew your names were literally just random.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 02 2019 15:18 GMT
#591
On March 02 2019 23:39 Conversion wrote:
also he was trying to fish for something completely irrelevant, like why I picked those names. which the answer is going to be totally NAI anyways because why would I say anything besides "I randomly picked those names for a joke"


Yes, why would you? Cause you said something else entirely and ended up writing some weird argumentation where you're not mafia cause as mafia you wouldn't mention your teammates or something, in response to an accusation that you imagined at most.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 02 2019 15:32 GMT
#595
On March 03 2019 00:25 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 23:36 Vivax wrote:
On March 02 2019 23:25 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 02 2019 22:39 Vivax wrote:
Trfels posts on this page read to me like a bit of minimum effort "scumhunting" coupled with sucking up to rsoultin when poked.

I think you might be reading to much into it? Didn't seem like he was trying to suck it up to Tina at least to me.


No? How come he just agrees lazily without even looking up what rso was talking about and realizing that what she "pointed out" wasn't even about Tubesock who mistakenly thought he was being mentioned.
What? That's actually strictly false because I did do that. But it doesn't matter because Tubesock thought he wad being mentioned, so it doesn't matter that it wasn't even about him.


So you don't agree with rso any more?

On March 03 2019 00:19 Conversion wrote:
As rayn said, his scum read on me is that I am trailing 2 of my mafia buddies in there as some sort of strategy, and when I specified the reason in the earlier quote [quote=Conversion]is your ironclad case of me being mafia the fact that I threw 6 random names as mafia?
, he nitpicked my use of the word ironclad and ran with it. So I dropped it, found him suspicious, and moved on[/QUOTE]

There is to date no official scumread from MZ on you. MZ wanted to know why those names cause if you are maybe mafia then you mixed in a few buddies in there. Don't ask me how he would have analyzed an answer if you gave it to him.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 02 2019 16:08 GMT
#600
Trfel went into lurk mode pretty quickly. Either way, it's not that rosultin didn't mention TS at all, she just threw him into a scumpile and he misread it when Rsoultin said that SL didn't want to lynch her and TS yet again derped and said that he never wanted to lynch Tina.

I'd really like to know from Trfel what exactly he agreed with here and what makes TS mafia in his own words.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 02 2019 19:34 GMT
#692
I'd make Palmar the mayor, at least he won't get the opportunity to complain if the mayor fucks up.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 02 2019 19:40 GMT
#695
On March 03 2019 03:55 WaveofShadow wrote:
Conversion probs town
Felt like mini wagon buillding early and those are bad
Also much attention getting


Could you show how and where? I think I'm the only guy who's been bitching about him so far and it didn't get any traction.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 02 2019 20:06 GMT
#712
On March 03 2019 05:05 Grackaroni wrote:
I'm not going to be able to help myself this game.

I started drinking and catching up on the VOD for IEM.


I shall do it too in preparation to mix in with the local fauna later
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 02 2019 21:45 GMT
#779
On March 03 2019 06:36 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 00:32 Vivax wrote:
On March 03 2019 00:25 Trfel wrote:
On March 02 2019 23:36 Vivax wrote:
On March 02 2019 23:25 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 02 2019 22:39 Vivax wrote:
Trfels posts on this page read to me like a bit of minimum effort "scumhunting" coupled with sucking up to rsoultin when poked.

I think you might be reading to much into it? Didn't seem like he was trying to suck it up to Tina at least to me.


No? How come he just agrees lazily without even looking up what rso was talking about and realizing that what she "pointed out" wasn't even about Tubesock who mistakenly thought he was being mentioned.
What? That's actually strictly false because I did do that. But it doesn't matter because Tubesock thought he wad being mentioned, so it doesn't matter that it wasn't even about him.


So you don't agree with rso any more?
What, that's not what I said/meant at all...

I still agree with rsoultin that Tubesock's post ("active lurking") is really suspect. The reasoning why it's suspicious is because he thought he was being scumread, so he came and posted, and that was all he posted about. Like he's there and present but all he cares about is surviving. This reasoning is valid even though he wasn't actually being mentioned, because he thought he was being mentioned, and that is all that is needed.

Does that make sense? Also, it's called going back to sleep, not lurk mode ><

Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 02:15 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 02 2019 20:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Town:
LightningStrike
Tumblewood
Conversion
Trfel
Tictock
Vivax
rsoultin


Maybe town:
Holyflare
Jockmcplop
ExO_
Mocsta
Rels


Maybe mafia:
iamperfection
Meapak_Ziphh
Alakaslam
Acrofales

Other people i have no idea about, except i feel like something 's off with sicklucker and fecalfeast but i can't point out directly what. Gonna try to sleep a bit more now, i caught a food poisoning on thursday so the last couple of days haven't been well for me regarding sleep and food.

Rayn not aggressive as I remember.

He is super aggressive until laying down who is scum? Not usual for him he is like the town bulldog.

Nope, suspicion rayn
To you or anyone else, I get what you're saying here, but isn't raynpelikoneet typically also aggressive when he is mafia? So his play this game is different from his town play and his mafia play alike. At least for this reason I'm a bit confused.


See the bolded? It proves you still didn't put a shred of motivation into reading the exchange.

Tubesock thought he was being mentioned as the guy who didn't want to lynch rso. But rso actually poked him by quoting him and saying "zz you go to scumpile" .

When I first asked you about your agreement with rso, I left that out while saying TS replied by mistake. And you are still taking that at face value.

Now you say "it doesn't matter whether he was actually mentioned" which means you still didn't realize that it was a direct call out by the time you wrote this post.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 02 2019 21:47 GMT
#784
tl;dr: I caught scum truffel by a lazy yes-man post in reply to rsoultin
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 02 2019 21:48 GMT
#785
On March 03 2019 06:46 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 04:34 Vivax wrote:
I'd make Palmar the mayor, at least he won't get the opportunity to complain if the mayor fucks up.

Lol. That would be following Ace's plan too, right? :facepalm:


No, I am just a Palmar fanboy.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 03 2019 10:23 GMT
#1038
On March 03 2019 19:06 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 19:00 Vivax wrote:
##Vote: [UoN]Sentinel
##Mayor: Palmar


You are voting palmar, who has said not much, as mayor because? He wants to vote Sentinel who you are now advocating to lynch.


He's right in that we can't have someone who didn't read his role pm.
And I trust him that he'd use the mayor power as if he were a vig (ie killing players that don't give us info or act in an unhelpful manner) if he's town. Even if he's mafia cause otherwise I might try to lynch him.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 03 2019 10:31 GMT
#1042
On March 03 2019 19:25 Holyflare wrote:
What a compelling player to give a full on lynch to. A guy you don't actually have a read on. Come on Vivax.


You know who I want to lynch though. I'll just sit here patiently until I get the opportunity or get NKd. I could also spam the thread with the same arguments I already brought in many more different variations but it wouldn't change a thing.

Palmar is just the guy I trust the most to lead a town.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 03 2019 10:35 GMT
#1046
On March 03 2019 19:34 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 19:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
For the record i went to read my filter and i have absolutely never ever in this game talked in circles.



Show nested quote +

First of all if by talking circles he means me explining same thing in different ways then yes o fucking do that because noone ever understands my reads. Normally i explain the same thing maybe 4 or 5 times as town so go figure of its a legit accusation of me being mafia



So you're mafia? :D


lol
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 03 2019 10:36 GMT
#1048
Checkmate rayn
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 03 2019 14:48 GMT
#1110
On March 03 2019 23:47 WaveofShadow wrote:
Hai mocsta!
Not missing much.
Hf/rayn yelling at each other, Palmar wants mayor to dispose of sentinel cause he won't read his role pm.
Pretty stavdard stuff.


Yo I've still got an open question for you. Would you be so kind as to answer it.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 03 2019 15:10 GMT
#1131
HF are you jealous of Palmar or something. Let him be the mayor, you should know yourself enough to know that you act upon the weirdest impulses at EoDs.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 03 2019 22:43 GMT
#1507
Im on the fence about Gracks case and trying to decide what the odds are that TS is hypocritical town vs mafia.

I dunno about Sentinels comeback as suddenly cranking up your effort like that is a pretty NAI thing to do and sheer quantity in a post doesnt really equal being suddenly super duper motivated townie. Ill dwell a bit on that one.

I also have a shitton of other suspicions that I need to do the necessary legwork for lest this thread be further buried by me justifying them to people cause I was too lazy.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 12:37 GMT
#1792
On March 04 2019 21:07 Palmar wrote:
darthfoley's filter isn't great either.

can someone please respond to the point I brought up about Conversion, I think it's a great point.


I think it's on par with my point.

Let's kill him.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 943
SteadfastSC576
EnkiAlexander 68
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 576
ZombieGrub149
JuggernautJason73
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23541
Soulkey 269
Mini 161
White-Ra 131
ToSsGirL 25
Trap 24
NotJumperer 20
Shine 19
League of Legends
Doublelift1355
Counter-Strike
fl0m1352
shoxiejesuss580
C9.Mang0161
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King84
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2792
Grubby2592
Liquid`Hasu1925
Other Games
ArmadaUGS1867
B2W.Neo564
shahzam318
Pyrionflax190
UpATreeSC69
Dewaltoss48
Trikslyr45
Railgan21
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV194
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream97
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 7
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 39
• Azhi_Dahaki31
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV347
League of Legends
• TFBlade1057
• Noizen201
Other Games
• Scarra1493
• imaqtpie1110
• Shiphtur293
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 45m
OSC
16h 45m
Stellar Fest
16h 45m
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.