• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:33
CEST 09:33
KST 16:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9403 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 03 2019 20:25 GMT
#1310
On March 04 2019 05:15 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 05:14 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2019 02:18 Ace wrote:
Holyflare is absolutely hilarious. He/she gets my vote.

was your mayor plan a bait? If yes what did you learn?

comment on iamps case

I skipped it while I'm still catching up p: only 1 page to go though now
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 03 2019 20:34 GMT
#1318
On March 04 2019 05:30 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 05:23 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2019 05:15 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 04:59 Rels wrote:
rsoul can you detail your "experiment" if it's done ?


Which one? The first was seeing if Rayn would get annoyed and come after me for ignoring his question. Which he both did and didn't so that was a wash. Though he did actively ignore me when I was trying to get clarification on his Iam read changing, which makes me want to lynch him and pretend that's more about scumreading him than ego. He's definitely still a scum lean, though.

The second was seeing what happened with a Palmar vote when so many were kinda scumreading him but that one I just kinda abandoned cause impatient rsoul is impatient. And HF's comment on LS was right and that's actually a good way to read LS, but LS is probably just town for getting all out of whack with no real pressure on him lol ><

Damdred is probably just scum though so that's nice ^^ It's not as strong a read as my tonal read that I think he's incapable of replicated as mafia but he's not playing this game right.

OK
disagree on LS raging being alignment indicative, he has shown that he can do it as scum to imitate his town meta


Has he? Ohhh I was trying to avoid looking through old games :/

yeah, millionnaire mafia
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 03 2019 20:44 GMT
#1335
not a bad case on Acro. Is Acro really considered a good player?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 03 2019 20:46 GMT
#1342
I'm caught up in the spoiler, a list of posts that changed my perception of a player if anyone care
+ Show Spoiler +

LS :
- don't like his self-aware post "just playing like I normally do!"
- p55: doesn't have a read on Damdred, but uses Damdred's townread on him to defend himself?

Jockmcplop:
- pretty good posts for a newbie
- p37: lol so sure he's gonna be townread, pretty townie

TT:
- p20: first post, 3 bad townleans for nothing on Trfel LS and Chez
- p58: emotion post on HF feels strongly real

IAMP:
- p23: has a good reaction to a passive Jock post, but then ignore the post where Jock explains himself just after. Cherry-picking
- p25: getting angry at exo is kinda townie

rsoul:
- p24: weird doubts on rayn buddying her makes her pretty townie
- p52: check what is this experiment

Vivax:
- p28: fixing on the Conversion post is pretty town Vivax

Conversion:
- p30: thinks Grack is talking about him for no reason? Hyper defensive about being scumread

Ace:
- p32: horrible mayor plan from what's supposed to be the old mafia god, might be a bait though

WaveofShadow:
- p34: Conversion is town because early small wagons are always bad? What a bad reasonning
- p56: 3rd time I think that he randomly pops into the thread and makes useless posts

Tubesock and Wiggles:
- p35: good post by Wiggles about TS

Tumblewood:
- p36: catch up post feels very natural, especially compared to the TT constant spoiler & thoughts posts

SL:
- p39: only townreads post, very careful to not throw shade at anyone, very unlike SL

BH:
- p49: has a "suggestion" but we need to ask him if we want to know it. Could be scum wanting to appear more active than he is. Or might be bait

rayn:
- p52: triggered =D =D probably town
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 03 2019 20:52 GMT
#1358
On March 04 2019 05:48 Damdred wrote:
I think LS using my read on him is partially justifiable. I generally have an amazing read on him.

Using me as a shield is kinda meh though but is up his alley.

using your read to defend himself only works if he's sure you're town, but he said that he isn't sure you're town. That's TMI
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 03 2019 20:56 GMT
#1368
On March 04 2019 05:53 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 05:52 Damdred wrote:
On March 04 2019 05:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 04 2019 05:50 Damdred wrote:
It is mostly tonal, and for his lack of reads...sometimes he does roll around the thread and just remarks on stuff with innocence.

The rage sora points to town but hes pulled that stunt as scam before with me prodding him of course...so that's more null now I suppose.

Nobody even prodded him this time, he was just scumread by a few people and then raged


Nah what I mean was when we were zcum together I prodded him in mafia chat to make him do it to make him seem town.

But this time you didn't prod him to do it in mafia chat, he just did it on him own?

haha
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 03 2019 20:58 GMT
#1373
I don't care who becomes mayor as long as he promises to follow the town consensus for his lynch. I voted rsoul but I'll switch to whoever is the leading vote near deadline if they make that promise
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 03 2019 21:02 GMT
#1381
On March 04 2019 06:01 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 05:58 Rels wrote:
I don't care who becomes mayor as long as he promises to follow the town consensus for his lynch. I voted rsoul but I'll switch to whoever is the leading vote near deadline if they make that promise


Town consensus is influenced by scum posts. Mayor shouldn't follow it to the tee. Mayor should be someone with their own ideas about who is likely scum while considering "the town's" opinions. We want a leader not a sheep 😁

was your mayor plan a bait?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 03 2019 21:36 GMT
#1419
On March 04 2019 06:17 Acrofales wrote:
1. Iamp is an idiot. He makes a case on me every game and it's always really bad.

can you quote one of them ? IAMP is claiming it has never happen
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 03 2019 22:22 GMT
#1487
On March 04 2019 07:16 rsoultin wrote:
I'm not liking wave this game for reasons I can't describe other than he seems like one of those old vulture headed muppets in the peanut gallery.

me too. He's popping once in a while to say nothing. His one post that contains something serious is also pretty bad, how Conversion is town because it's an early game wagon
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 03 2019 22:30 GMT
#1498
On March 04 2019 07:25 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 07:22 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:16 rsoultin wrote:
I'm not liking wave this game for reasons I can't describe other than he seems like one of those old vulture headed muppets in the peanut gallery.

me too. He's popping once in a while to say nothing. His one post that contains something serious is also pretty bad, how Conversion is town because it's an early game wagon


Lol >< I know this is ironic but you playing D1 is skeezing me out, and though I think I'm obv town I also know I look a bit like a looney toon on crack so I'm not sure why you'd be top towning me in this crowd which I presume is the reason you're voting me mayor?

But I'm gonna ignore that as a later in the game concern.

Anyone else on Wave? Like I don't really remember ever being so great at reading him or anything and I think he's kinda blah like this as town sometimes but maybe not to this extent idk ><

72 hours of D1 is a blessing for me
The way you doubted yourself over rayn was super townie
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 05 2019 18:15 GMT
#3366
On March 06 2019 01:45 LightningStrike wrote:
Also where is Rels man Iwould think he would actually do some shit now that it's night 1 but he's MIA. Hmmm....

assembling the motivation needed to play
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 05 2019 18:24 GMT
#3375
I'm pretty sure I saw iamp fight for his lynch pretty strongly during EOD
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 05 2019 18:27 GMT
#3378
On March 06 2019 03:25 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 03:24 Rels wrote:
I'm pretty sure I saw iamp fight for his lynch pretty strongly during EOD

Fight for whose lynch?
Rels.
Keep up.

BH. Was replaying to this.
On March 06 2019 02:59 Vivax wrote:
Basically he let BH off the hook way too easily for it to be town iamp.

"if BH doesn't get lynched TL mafia is ded"
to
'"Let's vote the guy who's going to kill Palmar"

Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 05 2019 18:28 GMT
#3379
On March 06 2019 03:27 WaveofShadow wrote:
I honestly forgot you were in the game entirely. I wish we had like 17 vig shots

no worries that will change soon. Starting to be interested in this game now
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 05 2019 18:31 GMT
#3383
Ace you're so disappointing. And that's not a scumread. But I heard so much about you since I've joined TL Mafia. You're supposed to be like, the god of mafia, the legend, the best of the best! Do something
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 05 2019 18:34 GMT
#3387
On March 05 2019 05:01 Ace wrote:
@holyflare: just voted you for Mayor. I haven't fully caught up but I've been skim reading. Assuming you win the election your plan is what again? Just restate for clarity so I'm not confused or in case I missed any new developments.

Well, maybe thazt's a scumread after all. WTF is this. You voted someone without knowing what he would do?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 05 2019 18:36 GMT
#3391
On March 06 2019 03:34 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 03:15 Rels wrote:
On March 06 2019 01:45 LightningStrike wrote:
Also where is Rels man Iwould think he would actually do some shit now that it's night 1 but he's MIA. Hmmm....

assembling the motivation needed to play

Why was your motivation so low you finally decided to come back?

just the usual, I just don't know what to do D1. People posts some stuff, and I see nothing interesting. People are attackijng eadch other over small stuff that doesn't make sense, and that's almost never right
IDK I understand that's it's an important part of the game to have some nfos later but I hate it
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 05 2019 18:40 GMT
#3397
On March 05 2019 10:28 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 10:24 Damdred wrote:
On March 05 2019 10:21 Ace wrote:
Well that was terrible.

@Trfel: Really wish you claimed :'(. GG tho dude/dudette.


There are no mafia doctors so vigis can shoot Holyflare at will. If he somehow does not die tonight he is an auto-lynch tomorrow.

Earlier in the thread when I was talking to HF and Wiggles, I was alluding to the fact that Hf or Palmar have to stick to their plan on the lynch (Sentinel). It would take a very convincing reason to lynch someone else. For all his talk, Palmar never came across as a strong scum read. HF lynching him instead of Sentinel or even BH means he has to die. He did not stick to his guns and did not have good reason to lynch Palmar.

side note:Would have been funny (and rage inducing) if Trfel flipped Cop and Palmar flipped back up Cop.


Anyway, we kill HF asap. No fucking around.


What is this? Even I know hf stuck to his guns he wan ted to lynch palm for a long time no?


Him wanting to lynch Palmar =/= good reason to switch.

yes it is? That doesn't make sense
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 05 2019 18:43 GMT
#3401
lol how the fuck has BH 5 pages of filter
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 360
Hyuk 305
910 101
Yoon 49
Bale 29
NotJumperer 28
ZergMaN 27
yabsab 15
Dewaltoss 3
League of Legends
JimRising 538
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King184
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor406
crisheroes277
Other Games
ceh9464
WinterStarcraft405
Happy373
PiGStarcraft239
Sick198
Livibee168
singsing114
ArmadaUGS52
olofmeister0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick695
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream270
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2360
League of Legends
• Stunt499
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
3h 28m
Stellar Fest
5h 28m
The PondCast
1d 2h
OSC
1d 5h
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
OSC
1d 16h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.