• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:32
CEST 01:32
KST 08:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)21Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11288 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 454 Next
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
March 02 2019 02:20 GMT
#341
On March 02 2019 11:13 Jockmcplop wrote:
Is it me or is meapak throwing suspicion around without actually trying to get any information? Looks like that is the only story of the last couple of pages

I haven't read the thread too carefully and I haven't looked at my PM yet but I think throwing suspicion around automatically gets you information unless he's actively prohibiting you from doing so
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 02 2019 02:20 GMT
#342
On March 02 2019 11:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 11:10 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 02 2019 11:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am still wondering why Meapak clinged onto LS' post on not being masons with Damdred since given his attitude towards Trfel and Conversion Damdred's post of being masons should be 100% more concerning to him.

I find LS to be oddly apologetic with his play rn, Damdred didn't claim scum (which I view as inherently anti town) so I don't really care about his play, I just find it weird that LS wanted to blow it up so fast.

This is what I'm talking about when I say "apologetic"
On March 02 2019 10:15 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:14 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:12 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:08 Fecalfeast wrote:
Vote me for mayor. I will be the arbiter of truth and justice

But how do we know that you're town here?

You don't, which is why you gotta vote for me since I'm advocating lynching the hella confirmed scum.

You're ruining the fun man Not like I was asking someone to use my gun to kill a 2nd game lol.....


On March 02 2019 10:23 LightningStrike wrote:
But HF it's just the start of the game I trying to have some fun



On March 02 2019 10:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Me and Damdred aren't masons even though I wish we were masons



On March 02 2019 10:38 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:36 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Me and Damdred aren't masons even though I wish we were masons

Y u say this?

Because I speakign the truth? I wish I could be masoned with Damdred one of these games.


Then why didnt you say so in the first place, because that's not what you said earlier, you just made a question about his comment.

What's the difference with Trfel/Conversion making a comment (true or fake) about being mafia than Damdred lying about being masons? I mean do you think it's somehow less anti-town to lie about your role at the start of the game than making an obvious joke about being mafia (note that i am not saying mafia couldn't do that -- but giving your attitude towards these same sort of happenings in the thread i can't for my life understand why LS (most likely) tellign the truth is somehow more suspicious than Damdred (most likely) lying?

Yes because I legitimately want him to answer the question, I've already outlined why I didn't like the comment, I wanted to hear his reason.

And yes I do think it's significantly less anti town to claim a town roll in the beginning of a game when people are trolling rather than claim scum. That's more of a personal opinion so you can feel free to disagree but I think the type of information you can get from people with something like what Damdred said is far more valuable than what Trfel/Conversion said.

As an aside, it's not that I'm suspicious about LS for telling the truth, more with the tone that he's addressing things.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 02 2019 02:24 GMT
#343
On March 02 2019 11:17 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 11:10 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 02 2019 11:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am still wondering why Meapak clinged onto LS' post on not being masons with Damdred since given his attitude towards Trfel and Conversion Damdred's post of being masons should be 100% more concerning to him.

I find LS to be oddly apologetic with his play rn, Damdred didn't claim scum (which I view as inherently anti town) so I don't really care about his play, I just find it weird that LS wanted to blow it up so fast.

This is what I'm talking about when I say "apologetic"
On March 02 2019 10:15 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:14 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:12 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:08 Fecalfeast wrote:
Vote me for mayor. I will be the arbiter of truth and justice

But how do we know that you're town here?

You don't, which is why you gotta vote for me since I'm advocating lynching the hella confirmed scum.

You're ruining the fun man Not like I was asking someone to use my gun to kill a 2nd game lol.....


On March 02 2019 10:23 LightningStrike wrote:
But HF it's just the start of the game I trying to have some fun



On March 02 2019 10:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Me and Damdred aren't masons even though I wish we were masons



On March 02 2019 10:38 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:36 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Me and Damdred aren't masons even though I wish we were masons

Y u say this?

Because I speakign the truth? I wish I could be masoned with Damdred one of these games.


I wasn't being apologetic at all just reacting how I normally do to those type of posts? My first quote there was a reference to a game we played together in 2014 I want to say. I was reminding HF that it's a little early in the game to start acting serious. My 3rd quote was directly telling people I wasn't masons with Damdred since Damdred did claim I was masons with him. The last post was just me explaining that post.

The one advantage of not playing for a long time is that I've largely forgotten the "meta game" that was really prevalent around here in the early 2010s. I'm gonna this at face value for now though. What do you think of Conversion's suspicions of me?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 02 2019 02:25 GMT
#344
Aight I'm gonna go eat now.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 02 2019 02:26 GMT
#345
On March 02 2019 11:20 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 11:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 02 2019 11:10 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 02 2019 11:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am still wondering why Meapak clinged onto LS' post on not being masons with Damdred since given his attitude towards Trfel and Conversion Damdred's post of being masons should be 100% more concerning to him.

I find LS to be oddly apologetic with his play rn, Damdred didn't claim scum (which I view as inherently anti town) so I don't really care about his play, I just find it weird that LS wanted to blow it up so fast.

This is what I'm talking about when I say "apologetic"
On March 02 2019 10:15 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:14 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:12 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:08 Fecalfeast wrote:
Vote me for mayor. I will be the arbiter of truth and justice

But how do we know that you're town here?

You don't, which is why you gotta vote for me since I'm advocating lynching the hella confirmed scum.

You're ruining the fun man Not like I was asking someone to use my gun to kill a 2nd game lol.....


On March 02 2019 10:23 LightningStrike wrote:
But HF it's just the start of the game I trying to have some fun



On March 02 2019 10:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Me and Damdred aren't masons even though I wish we were masons



On March 02 2019 10:38 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:36 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Me and Damdred aren't masons even though I wish we were masons

Y u say this?

Because I speakign the truth? I wish I could be masoned with Damdred one of these games.


Then why didnt you say so in the first place, because that's not what you said earlier, you just made a question about his comment.

What's the difference with Trfel/Conversion making a comment (true or fake) about being mafia than Damdred lying about being masons? I mean do you think it's somehow less anti-town to lie about your role at the start of the game than making an obvious joke about being mafia (note that i am not saying mafia couldn't do that -- but giving your attitude towards these same sort of happenings in the thread i can't for my life understand why LS (most likely) tellign the truth is somehow more suspicious than Damdred (most likely) lying?

Yes because I legitimately want him to answer the question, I've already outlined why I didn't like the comment, I wanted to hear his reason.

And yes I do think it's significantly less anti town to claim a town roll in the beginning of a game when people are trolling rather than claim scum. That's more of a personal opinion so you can feel free to disagree but I think the type of information you can get from people with something like what Damdred said is far more valuable than what Trfel/Conversion said.

As an aside, it's not that I'm suspicious about LS for telling the truth, more with the tone that he's addressing things.

My problem basically is that if i put myself into your shoes i would have said LS sounds apologetic if i thought so rather than some random question about him telling the assumed truth. He gave you the most obvious answer (anyone would give regardless of their alignment) and you just let it be until someone else -- in this case me -- brought the issue up.

That doesn't sit well with me. To me it looks more like you made a mistake and changed your story after someone brought the issue up. But we'll see.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 02 2019 02:28 GMT
#346
Well i am off to bed for today. cya tomorrow
table for two on a tv tray
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom9999 Posts
March 02 2019 02:28 GMT
#347
On March 02 2019 11:19 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 11:13 Jockmcplop wrote:
Is it me or is meapak throwing suspicion around without actually trying to get any information? Looks like that is the only story of the last couple of pages

Which posts do you mean here? the stuff about Conversion or LS or earlier?


Well he always seems to use a question to imply suspicion, but doesn't press for an answer to the question afterwards and is happy to argue about his own motivations instead.

On March 02 2019 10:36 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 10:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Me and Damdred aren't masons even though I wish we were masons

Y u say this?


He starts off with LS. First the above post, and then:

On March 02 2019 10:45 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 10:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:36 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Me and Damdred aren't masons even though I wish we were masons

Y u say this?

This is the most suspicious thing in the game.

What I said or what LS said?


Again using a simple one line question to imply suspicion on LS.



The he changes up and goes after conversion, again by asking a simple question deigned to imply suspicion, this time implying suspicion whilst claiming to assume no suspicion:

On March 02 2019 10:44 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 10:41 Conversion wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:41 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:40 Conversion wrote:
I'm mafia with Damdred, Chezinu, Blazinghand, iamperfection, ExO_, and Vivax

good last game guys GG wp

So you saying Trfel lied about being mafia earlier?


yeah we should lynch him for lying tbh

Hmm.

I'm gonna go with the assumption that you're just BSing. But I wanna know why you picked those specific players for you scum team?



Here again he says its probably BS, but goes on to say he's 'even more interested now'.
This is a little bit contradictory.


On March 02 2019 11:01 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 10:58 Tumblewood wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
What does it matter who he picked and why if he isn't actually mafia?

lol who says he's not mafia?

u said you thought he was BSing in that post, so why did you care how he chose people? especially since it was almost certainly completely arbitrary

I mean I doubt he just gave up the entire scum team (which is why I said it was probably BS) but I certainly don't think he's somehow cleared. I'm even more interested now since he has apparently read my poking at him as me thinking I've got an "ironclad case"



Then all of a sudden he really starts pushing the 'suspicion' angle again contradicting his claimthat he thinks it was BS by saying its a safe mafia move to make that kind of post.

On March 02 2019 11:05 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 11:00 Conversion wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:58 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:56 Conversion wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
What does it matter who he picked and why if he isn't actually mafia?

lol who says he's not mafia?


is your ironclad case of me being mafia the fact that I threw 6 random names as mafia?

On March 02 2019 10:55 Chezinu wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:50 Holyflare wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:45 Tumblewood wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:36 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Me and Damdred aren't masons even though I wish we were masons

Y u say this?

This is the most suspicious thing in the game.

nuh uh this is
On March 02 2019 10:44 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:41 Conversion wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:41 LightningStrike wrote:
[quote]
So you saying Trfel lied about being mafia earlier?


yeah we should lynch him for lying tbh

Hmm.

I'm gonna go with the assumption that you're just BSing. But I wanna know why you picked those specific players for you scum team?



I can get behind this case. Absolutely.


Holyflare,

Corporate has heard of your desires to be included in the case concerning Conversion. You are now lead investigator on the manner. The executive committee is proud of your high quality work that has been done in such a short amount of time. I am confident that you will perform well in this investigation.

Go forth!
[image loading]
Chezinu Isunizehc



I don't think he's casing me unless I'm reading his quote wrong

I wonder where you read me having an ironclad case on you.


riddle me this: if you believe me to be mafia, in what world would my first post in a rather dull thread be exposing any of my teammates? if you were to believe I was mafia, as a townie you wouldn't care about my list as you'd have to believe I'm playing against mafia win condition by unnecessarily exposing my teammates for a joke post that wasn't even funny

if you believe I am town, then the order doesn't matter cause I'm just making a dumb joke

This is literally all WIFOM lol. Do we still say that around here?

Personally, because of Trfel already (presumably) fake claiming scum in the thread, your "dumb joke" strikes me as a fairly safe entry type post for someone who is scum. I wanted to see what reasons you had for your list since scum often have a habit of including one or two of their teammates in lists like that. And if nothing else you talking about your list could spark a little conversation.


After this he drops the thing and goes back to suspecting LS..

All the while the town has gained nothing but a couple of pages of contradictions and random looking suspicion.


RIP Meatloaf <3
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 02 2019 02:28 GMT
#348
Jesus christ what a boring couple of pages you guys came up with. Just circles.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 02 2019 02:33 GMT
#349
yo
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 02 2019 02:34 GMT
#350
On March 02 2019 11:33 Rels wrote:
yo

Bonjour!

I like Jockmcplop for town. That's about where I'm at right now.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 02 2019 02:40 GMT
#351
I like rayn as town to...he did the town rayn thing
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 02 2019 02:41 GMT
#352
On May 18 2016 07:35 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
never change chez


War.... war never changes!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
March 02 2019 02:44 GMT
#353
Agree that jock is probably town

On March 02 2019 11:40 Damdred wrote:
I like rayn as town to...he did the town rayn thing


Why is rayn town
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 02 2019 02:44 GMT
#354
On March 02 2019 11:40 Damdred wrote:
I like rayn as town to...he did the town rayn thing
Hm, you sure? I was kinda thinking he was maybe mafia.

I didn't like how he was suspicious of a post and then jumped onto the second post by the same person, and it felt like he was going nowhere (no conclusion). I'm used to raynpelikoneet in the past asking something else to learn more from the person he is suspicious of.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 02 2019 02:44 GMT
#355
On March 02 2019 10:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 10:17 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:12 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:08 Fecalfeast wrote:
Vote me for mayor. I will be the arbiter of truth and justice

But how do we know that you're town here?

For anyone to know that I'm town at this point, that person would have to be scum. I'm here to find scum and lynch them, not prove that I'm town by any means that aren't incidental to my stated goals.

Do you know if youre town?

haha
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 02 2019 02:46 GMT
#356
##Nuke Meapak_Ziph
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 02 2019 02:58 GMT
#357
Is there any power the Mayor has besides having a Day 1 lunch?
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 02 2019 03:01 GMT
#358
Lynch*
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 02 2019 03:04 GMT
#359
I am town. Boring town.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
March 02 2019 03:10 GMT
#360
On March 02 2019 11:58 Ace wrote:
Is there any power the Mayor has besides having a Day 1 lunch?

I'd like a day 1 lunch

##Vote: [UoN]Sentinel
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE155
Nathanias 63
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12834
Artosis 591
White-Ra 201
ToSsGirL 35
Dota 2
monkeys_forever421
NeuroSwarm158
League of Legends
Doublelift3870
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1186
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1868
Other Games
summit1g7974
Grubby3078
ArmadaUGS744
shahzam586
JimRising 441
C9.Mang0327
Day[9].tv314
Maynarde75
Trikslyr51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick653
BasetradeTV218
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 79
• davetesta36
• musti20045 32
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1005
• Scarra937
• Day9tv314
• Shiphtur260
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 28m
OSC
13h 28m
Stellar Fest
13h 28m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.