• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:20
CEST 03:20
KST 10:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1 [IPSL] IPSL is Back With Winter 26-27!
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9495 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 178

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 176 177 178 179 180 454 Next
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 05 2019 20:35 GMT
#3541
On March 06 2019 05:34 sicklucker wrote:
Ya hf who would you kill. You know i love wifmo battles. It j
Helps you no matter what ill wigmo myself to death

You having a stroke?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 05 2019 20:35 GMT
#3542
Ok taking a break. might or might not be back before deadline but phoneposting so limited
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 20:38 GMT
#3543
On March 06 2019 05:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 05:34 sicklucker wrote:
Ya hf who would you kill. You know i love wifmo battles. It j
Helps you no matter what ill wigmo myself to death

You having a stroke?

dirty bitch x
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 05 2019 20:38 GMT
#3544
On March 06 2019 05:31 WaveofShadow wrote:
And, like HF, I refuse to believe you are that terrible. You are one of very few people who have flat out caught me as scum.
In your damn signature, a quote from Lord Marvellosity himself: "rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)

That isn't you in this game.


Lol I still don't know what game you're referring to ><

Look, I'm not going to sit here and pretend to you or anyone that my read wasn't much more than feels cause it wasn't. Palmar wasn't engaged in the thread the way I associate with a town Palmar and the one I'm familiar with is the one who doesn't care and kinda does tone things with early posts and stuff. So you add that in with what I've already said and some of his reads particularly the one on me like somehow my LS read has any bearing on my alignment and yes...then throw in other people also thinking he's scum (HF-who I did and still do have as one of my top townreads) and that's where I land.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 20:39 GMT
#3545
On March 06 2019 05:34 sicklucker wrote:
Ya hf who would you kill. You know i love wifmo battles. It j
Helps you no matter what ill wigmo myself to death


nobody because everyone is essentially a free mislynch with how bad they being
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 05 2019 20:40 GMT
#3546
Which goes to show you I really still shouldn't be meta-ing playing occasionally once a year but I don't know how else to play this game when an objective lens just paints a lot of people I know to be lynchbait scum. It is what it is.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 20:40 GMT
#3547
On March 06 2019 05:38 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 05:31 WaveofShadow wrote:
And, like HF, I refuse to believe you are that terrible. You are one of very few people who have flat out caught me as scum.
In your damn signature, a quote from Lord Marvellosity himself: "rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)

That isn't you in this game.


Lol I still don't know what game you're referring to ><

Look, I'm not going to sit here and pretend to you or anyone that my read wasn't much more than feels cause it wasn't. Palmar wasn't engaged in the thread the way I associate with a town Palmar and the one I'm familiar with is the one who doesn't care and kinda does tone things with early posts and stuff. So you add that in with what I've already said and some of his reads particularly the one on me like somehow my LS read has any bearing on my alignment and yes...then throw in other people also thinking he's scum (HF-who I did and still do have as one of my top townreads) and that's where I land.

you see, I do struggle with this.

the mafia motivation for killing Palmar is so huge and HF has the balls. That alone should remove him from being a top townread even if you townread him for other reasons.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 20:43 GMT
#3548
I don't think I've ever been afraid of Palmar as mafia but you're right it is a free kill essentially. Honestly just think I'd do the much safer play of lynching someone everyone wanted lynching to keep the heat off my back though? I'd probably get medic protected, would win a lot of people over to my side and mean a whole lot less arguing myself out of a hole. Of course this is wifom and you can argue otherwise but just putting my thoughts out there.
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom9999 Posts
March 05 2019 20:44 GMT
#3549
Is mafia BH worse than mafia HF?
RIP Meatloaf <3
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 20:46 GMT
#3550
On March 06 2019 05:43 Holyflare wrote:
I don't think I've ever been afraid of Palmar as mafia but you're right it is a free kill essentially. Honestly just think I'd do the much safer play of lynching someone everyone wanted lynching to keep the heat off my back though? I'd probably get medic protected, would win a lot of people over to my side and mean a whole lot less arguing myself out of a hole. Of course this is wifom and you can argue otherwise but just putting my thoughts out there.

if I were town I'd use the same argument, so can't blame you for doing so here :>
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 05 2019 20:47 GMT
#3551
On March 06 2019 05:40 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 05:38 rsoultin wrote:
On March 06 2019 05:31 WaveofShadow wrote:
And, like HF, I refuse to believe you are that terrible. You are one of very few people who have flat out caught me as scum.
In your damn signature, a quote from Lord Marvellosity himself: "rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)

That isn't you in this game.


Lol I still don't know what game you're referring to ><

Look, I'm not going to sit here and pretend to you or anyone that my read wasn't much more than feels cause it wasn't. Palmar wasn't engaged in the thread the way I associate with a town Palmar and the one I'm familiar with is the one who doesn't care and kinda does tone things with early posts and stuff. So you add that in with what I've already said and some of his reads particularly the one on me like somehow my LS read has any bearing on my alignment and yes...then throw in other people also thinking he's scum (HF-who I did and still do have as one of my top townreads) and that's where I land.

you see, I do struggle with this.

the mafia motivation for killing Palmar is so huge and HF has the balls. That alone should remove him from being a top townread even if you townread him for other reasons.


I will never claim that I can't be wrong on HF's alignment. But I can't remember the last time we've been opposite alignments and we haven't gotten into a massive drawn-out shitfight. Years. He has had multiple opportunities to just bury people and shit up the thread arguing till he's blue in the face and he de-escalates even when others continue to throw shit. The rayn episode is the one that comes most readily to mind.

You tell me but Tina don't you think he'd lynch Palmar as scum? Yes. Of course I know he's that brazen. Which to me brings lynching Palmar and Palmar flipping green to a flat null. I don't really understand why people think that Palmar being town makes HF scum. My read is based on everything else not someone thinking the same person I thought was scum was scum and being wrong.

Like is there some reason that you think HF wouldn't do that as town that makes the flip indicative of alignment?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 05 2019 20:49 GMT
#3552
We still lynching HF tomorrow though. Hope Damdred returns though to make a better read on him other than just a gut feeling.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 20:50 GMT
#3553
On March 06 2019 05:49 LightningStrike wrote:
We still lynching HF tomorrow though. Hope Damdred returns though to make a better read on him other than just a gut feeling.


You're a bit of a broken record LS. Why would we be lynching me tomorrow?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 20:51 GMT
#3554
You know, I should probably learn to not do anti town things but it's just so hilarious being stuck in groundhog day where the same people say the same things about me being definitely mafia because of this anti town thing I did but they never learn.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 05 2019 20:51 GMT
#3555
Also the dumbass argument that HF must be scum or so bad we need to get rid of him anyway is obviously dumbassery.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 20:52 GMT
#3556
Imagine voting Donald Trump because he said he'd build a wall and then getting angry when he tries to build a wall.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 05 2019 20:52 GMT
#3557
Guys we lynching HF because of him killing Palmar over BH who was the opposite wagon of Tfrel was so antitown that I don't think he would do that as Town in that situation. I don't think a town HF is that big of an idiot to use the mayor lynch on a very active Palmar like that.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 20:53 GMT
#3558
On March 06 2019 05:52 LightningStrike wrote:
Guys we lynching HF because of him killing Palmar over BH who was the opposite wagon of Tfrel was so antitown that I don't think he would do that as Town in that situation. I don't think a town HF is that big of an idiot to use the mayor lynch on a very active Palmar like that.


What if Palmar flipped mafia though LS, what would you be saying then?
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 05 2019 20:53 GMT
#3559
On March 06 2019 05:52 Holyflare wrote:
Imagine voting Donald Trump because he said he'd build a wall and then getting angry when he tries to build a wall.


ROFL >< I almost used this very analogy. So many people were like 'but we didn't think he meant it literally' -snorts-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 05 2019 20:53 GMT
#3560
On March 06 2019 05:53 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 05:52 LightningStrike wrote:
Guys we lynching HF because of him killing Palmar over BH who was the opposite wagon of Tfrel was so antitown that I don't think he would do that as Town in that situation. I don't think a town HF is that big of an idiot to use the mayor lynch on a very active Palmar like that.


What if Palmar flipped mafia though LS, what would you be saying then?

I would be shocked on that though but I thought he was town before that. No more talking to confirmed scum ^_^
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 176 177 178 179 180 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings115
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 178
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10595
White-Ra 320
Dota 2
monkeys_forever808
NeuroSwarm143
febbydoto3
League of Legends
Doublelift6088
JimRising 657
Counter-Strike
minikerr25
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox863
Other Games
summit1g8507
Maynarde201
ArmadaUGS58
Mew2King32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick310
BasetradeTV193
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 10
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 81
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 40m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
9h 40m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 40m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.