• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:20
CEST 03:20
KST 10:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1 [IPSL] IPSL is Back With Winter 26-27!
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9582 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 177

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 175 176 177 178 179 454 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 20:22 GMT
#3521
On March 04 2019 01:10 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 01:09 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2019 00:32 Holyflare wrote:
On March 04 2019 00:10 Vivax wrote:
HF are you jealous of Palmar or something. Let him be the mayor, you should know yourself enough to know that you act upon the weirdest impulses at EoDs.


Not jealous, no. I see the same guy advocating the same lynch as me yet people jumping on his bandwagon and citing that the reason they're doing it is that they want sentinel mayor lynched like it's some revelation that only Palmar has brought to the thread. That's suspicious.

If you think mafia is involved in Palmar’s actions, then why have your own not changed? Why are you ok with pushing an agenda mafia is also ok putting forth?

Slam town


This is just Slam coaching and not drawing any conclusions? He still town read me after it, still did nothing with any of that information and still pottered along in the thread doing much of the same. Doesn't look like he's having much fun.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 20:23 GMT
#3522
On March 06 2019 05:20 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 04:34 rsoultin wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:32 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:28 rsoultin wrote:
oh SL town xD

why


wanting to claim credit for things that just weren't him (he was involved but not to the degree he imagines) but totally matches his pride

and his irritation with HF is town


What i didnt do shit except be the first person to start the vote on are town doctor. Hf scum btw


Is your only reason because I lynched Palmar and did something anti town?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 05 2019 20:23 GMT
#3523
If bh flips town maybe i can be convince to not kill hf. But meh id still do what he did as mafia regardless of that alignment
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 05 2019 20:24 GMT
#3524
On March 06 2019 05:18 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 04:28 rsoultin wrote:
oh SL town xD


Stop i want to live


No worries, no one's listening to me. Well, marv, but it is 'unconvincing' ^^
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 05 2019 20:24 GMT
#3525
On March 06 2019 05:23 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 05:20 sicklucker wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:34 rsoultin wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:32 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:28 rsoultin wrote:
oh SL town xD

why


wanting to claim credit for things that just weren't him (he was involved but not to the degree he imagines) but totally matches his pride

and his irritation with HF is town


What i didnt do shit except be the first person to start the vote on are town doctor. Hf scum btw


Is your only reason because I lynched Palmar and did something anti town?


No it was also pro mafia. You killed the town leader and your biggest rival for thread control
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 05 2019 20:25 GMT
#3526
On March 06 2019 05:24 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 05:18 sicklucker wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:28 rsoultin wrote:
oh SL town xD


Stop i want to live


No worries, no one's listening to me. Well, marv, but it is 'unconvincing' ^^


Exelent im trying to stay under the radar here
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 05 2019 20:26 GMT
#3527
On March 06 2019 05:19 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 05:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 06 2019 05:12 rsoultin wrote:
On March 06 2019 05:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
Are you really reiterating something I've been off of since 2 days ago? K rsoul, good to see youre nailing your own coffin. Saves me the work.


No I'm literally answering the question you asked a few hours ago when I wasn't here ^^ Apparently you don't see the connection.

Oh I see you're answering a question I directed at nobody, and to quite you yourself, reading comprehension.

I don't say it had anything to do with you saying 'not like', I say it's because you don't elaborate.

Keep reading though. It gets juicy. I think you'll like it.



Sorry, I read it once and it didn't matter because I'm town so bored zzz

I know you think your flippant attitude comes off as town but it doesn't.

On March 06 2019 05:18 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 02:20 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 04 2019 16:15 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 14:43 WaveofShadow wrote:
My weakness is I often tie people's alignments to their reads of me but I can't help but be curious.
Stuff like rsoul's read of me makes me lean scum on her because it feels like a massive cop-out when I know she's way more capable and at the very least could have taken the bad=scum route or formulated some opinion on my lacklustre performance thus far. It's real easy.


-amused- I'm really not responsible for your lack of reading comprehension. Maybe responsible for being a scattered poster with a chipmunk memory, but that's another thing. The number of people who either don't (or pretend they don't, as the case was last time I remember) get when I say I 'don't like' someone and put them in my lynch list that that's a scumread is kinda staggering.

But carry on boyo. I'm not hating your focus on how people are reading you.

Ok I remember giving her a pass from this explanation earlier but I realize it doesn't actually explain what I want it to
She still didn't elaborate on what put me on her list here---I geuss considering her list was supposedly 8 people long here maybe it was just the look of my posting or that something about me felt 'off,' but just why can't seh say so when so many other people had no problem with it? I keep coming back to this and it bothers me so much.
As does much of her filter throughout the day where she pokes at people and seems afraid to make reads.

Other times she does though so bleargh
Still going


Now I've helped you -pats-

As for Palmar, my read on him was exactly as I said. He wasn't committed to playing weekend OR mostly/completely ignoring it which is totally scum wheelhouse for him. So fight me boi.

Also, just because I've been itching to say it, Acro's case of she's scum for scumreading Palmar for other people sheeping Palmar is the most hilariously awful case I've ever seen rofl >< Even worse that it took him so many words to say it and he even tacked on that I was hypocritical for sheeping Palmar before and scumreading Palmar for being sheeped.

What sort of derpy dumb dumb logic is that? xD

Where do you say this is scum wheelhouse?

On March 04 2019 16:37 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 16:30 ExO_ wrote:
On March 03 2019 20:12 Palmar wrote:
To be fair I mostly like Acro just for these two posts. They're the logical way to play the game.

Kill the policy lynch, continue playing.

On March 03 2019 17:09 Acrofales wrote:
Enters Palmar: he claims to feel strongly about killing sent. So let him do it. All you need to decide is if Palmar is townie enough. But if we decide Palmar is townie enough to be mayor then he is free to kill whoever he likes. He sticks with sentinel and sentinel flips scum? We win, yay! Sheep Palmar into Armageddon. Sentinel flips town? We figure out if Palmars policy lynch is an ideological thing or a scum thing. Either way, we get information about Palmar out of this, which is a great thing to get out of D1.


On March 03 2019 17:11 Acrofales wrote:
Oh, also, if sent was actually playing and being townie, I'd be more inclined to want him to live. But he has used this "foil" to be an attention whore and cop out of doing anything else so far. Not town play.




@Palmar, let's assume Acro is the leading lynch candidate but your vote could choose somebody else to lynch. Who would you lynch instead of Acro, that isn't Sent?

Palmar's entire post history seems to be super focused on this policy lynch of Sent -- that's it. Town Reads HF, Town Reads Acro. He's not wanting to scum hunt on day 1, but go all in on a policy lynch. I don't think I mind having a strong conviction about the policy lynch, but I think I do mind only green reading other people and only pushing your one policy lynch.

I think Palmar is scum.


I like Rayn's read on Palmar, ironically, cause I think they're both scum.

Palmar not playing on a weekend is Palmar-y. Palmar playing is Palmar-y. This half and half stuff I wouldn't trust with a 10-foot pole and I hate how much support he's gotten. I also hate that some of that is probably from shit town who just see the shiny name and go oh, Palmar, he's a god, let's check our brains at the door.


-cocks head at- So you've decided to play rather than whine about people saying a person who was only posting images was a good vig target?

You talk about how you hate how much support he's gotten. Not about how Palmar not playing is scummy.

If this is another reading comprehension thing, maybe you should just start posting better.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 05 2019 20:26 GMT
#3528
If i die tonight. You just know hf is mafia who else would fucking kill me. Wave gonnna die
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 05 2019 20:28 GMT
#3529
Nah wave goin nowhere.
I think I've been NKed first night all of once. And it wasn't even a good reason iirc.
I was actually thinking earlier what my mislynch statistics are
I bet theyre super low

God damn it kita why have you made me care about TL mafia again
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 05 2019 20:28 GMT
#3530
On March 06 2019 05:22 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 05:20 Holyflare wrote:
On March 06 2019 05:18 rsoultin wrote:
On March 06 2019 02:20 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 04 2019 16:15 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 14:43 WaveofShadow wrote:
My weakness is I often tie people's alignments to their reads of me but I can't help but be curious.
Stuff like rsoul's read of me makes me lean scum on her because it feels like a massive cop-out when I know she's way more capable and at the very least could have taken the bad=scum route or formulated some opinion on my lacklustre performance thus far. It's real easy.


-amused- I'm really not responsible for your lack of reading comprehension. Maybe responsible for being a scattered poster with a chipmunk memory, but that's another thing. The number of people who either don't (or pretend they don't, as the case was last time I remember) get when I say I 'don't like' someone and put them in my lynch list that that's a scumread is kinda staggering.

But carry on boyo. I'm not hating your focus on how people are reading you.

Ok I remember giving her a pass from this explanation earlier but I realize it doesn't actually explain what I want it to
She still didn't elaborate on what put me on her list here---I geuss considering her list was supposedly 8 people long here maybe it was just the look of my posting or that something about me felt 'off,' but just why can't seh say so when so many other people had no problem with it? I keep coming back to this and it bothers me so much.
As does much of her filter throughout the day where she pokes at people and seems afraid to make reads.

Other times she does though so bleargh
Still going


Now I've helped you -pats-

As for Palmar, my read on him was exactly as I said. He wasn't committed to playing weekend OR mostly/completely ignoring it which is totally scum wheelhouse for him. So fight me boi.

Also, just because I've been itching to say it, Acro's case of she's scum for scumreading Palmar for other people sheeping Palmar is the most hilariously awful case I've ever seen rofl >< Even worse that it took him so many words to say it and he even tacked on that I was hypocritical for sheeping Palmar before and scumreading Palmar for being sheeped.

What sort of derpy dumb dumb logic is that? xD


That's literally it? Real gross my dude.

Yup literally. And you know how much I give a shit?

...

...

0!


Well not actually literally it to be fair but it's an adequate summary.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 05 2019 20:30 GMT
#3531
If that is your justification, as town, to lynch one of the strongest players in the game then you are just as bad as town!HF without the benefit of doing it for funz.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 20:30 GMT
#3532
On March 06 2019 05:26 sicklucker wrote:
If i die tonight. You just know hf is mafia who else would fucking kill me. Wave gonnna die


why would I waste a nk on you
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 05 2019 20:31 GMT
#3533
Think i got mislynched once or twice mostly day 1 and i always go final round. But mafia sucks dick and wont ever kill me woot
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 05 2019 20:31 GMT
#3534
And, like HF, I refuse to believe you are that terrible. You are one of very few people who have flat out caught me as scum.
In your damn signature, a quote from Lord Marvellosity himself: "rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)

That isn't you in this game.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 05 2019 20:32 GMT
#3535
On March 06 2019 05:30 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 05:26 sicklucker wrote:
If i die tonight. You just know hf is mafia who else would fucking kill me. Wave gonnna die


why would I waste a nk on you

lul.
HF thought experiment 'cause I'm bored and don't want to argue with rsoul and have to go back to work in like 2 min.
Who WOULD you NK?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 20:32 GMT
#3536
to be honest rsoultin, Wave isn't talking bs

so try not to condescend to him if you're town as it won't help anyone
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 05 2019 20:32 GMT
#3537
On March 06 2019 05:26 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 05:19 rsoultin wrote:
On March 06 2019 05:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 06 2019 05:12 rsoultin wrote:
On March 06 2019 05:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
Are you really reiterating something I've been off of since 2 days ago? K rsoul, good to see youre nailing your own coffin. Saves me the work.


No I'm literally answering the question you asked a few hours ago when I wasn't here ^^ Apparently you don't see the connection.

Oh I see you're answering a question I directed at nobody, and to quite you yourself, reading comprehension.

I don't say it had anything to do with you saying 'not like', I say it's because you don't elaborate.

Keep reading though. It gets juicy. I think you'll like it.



Sorry, I read it once and it didn't matter because I'm town so bored zzz

I know you think your flippant attitude comes off as town but it doesn't.

Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 05:18 rsoultin wrote:
On March 06 2019 02:20 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 04 2019 16:15 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 14:43 WaveofShadow wrote:
My weakness is I often tie people's alignments to their reads of me but I can't help but be curious.
Stuff like rsoul's read of me makes me lean scum on her because it feels like a massive cop-out when I know she's way more capable and at the very least could have taken the bad=scum route or formulated some opinion on my lacklustre performance thus far. It's real easy.


-amused- I'm really not responsible for your lack of reading comprehension. Maybe responsible for being a scattered poster with a chipmunk memory, but that's another thing. The number of people who either don't (or pretend they don't, as the case was last time I remember) get when I say I 'don't like' someone and put them in my lynch list that that's a scumread is kinda staggering.

But carry on boyo. I'm not hating your focus on how people are reading you.

Ok I remember giving her a pass from this explanation earlier but I realize it doesn't actually explain what I want it to
She still didn't elaborate on what put me on her list here---I geuss considering her list was supposedly 8 people long here maybe it was just the look of my posting or that something about me felt 'off,' but just why can't seh say so when so many other people had no problem with it? I keep coming back to this and it bothers me so much.
As does much of her filter throughout the day where she pokes at people and seems afraid to make reads.

Other times she does though so bleargh
Still going


Now I've helped you -pats-

As for Palmar, my read on him was exactly as I said. He wasn't committed to playing weekend OR mostly/completely ignoring it which is totally scum wheelhouse for him. So fight me boi.

Also, just because I've been itching to say it, Acro's case of she's scum for scumreading Palmar for other people sheeping Palmar is the most hilariously awful case I've ever seen rofl >< Even worse that it took him so many words to say it and he even tacked on that I was hypocritical for sheeping Palmar before and scumreading Palmar for being sheeped.

What sort of derpy dumb dumb logic is that? xD

Where do you say this is scum wheelhouse?

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 16:37 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 16:30 ExO_ wrote:
On March 03 2019 20:12 Palmar wrote:
To be fair I mostly like Acro just for these two posts. They're the logical way to play the game.

Kill the policy lynch, continue playing.

On March 03 2019 17:09 Acrofales wrote:
Enters Palmar: he claims to feel strongly about killing sent. So let him do it. All you need to decide is if Palmar is townie enough. But if we decide Palmar is townie enough to be mayor then he is free to kill whoever he likes. He sticks with sentinel and sentinel flips scum? We win, yay! Sheep Palmar into Armageddon. Sentinel flips town? We figure out if Palmars policy lynch is an ideological thing or a scum thing. Either way, we get information about Palmar out of this, which is a great thing to get out of D1.


On March 03 2019 17:11 Acrofales wrote:
Oh, also, if sent was actually playing and being townie, I'd be more inclined to want him to live. But he has used this "foil" to be an attention whore and cop out of doing anything else so far. Not town play.




@Palmar, let's assume Acro is the leading lynch candidate but your vote could choose somebody else to lynch. Who would you lynch instead of Acro, that isn't Sent?

Palmar's entire post history seems to be super focused on this policy lynch of Sent -- that's it. Town Reads HF, Town Reads Acro. He's not wanting to scum hunt on day 1, but go all in on a policy lynch. I don't think I mind having a strong conviction about the policy lynch, but I think I do mind only green reading other people and only pushing your one policy lynch.

I think Palmar is scum.


I like Rayn's read on Palmar, ironically, cause I think they're both scum.

Palmar not playing on a weekend is Palmar-y. Palmar playing is Palmar-y. This half and half stuff I wouldn't trust with a 10-foot pole and I hate how much support he's gotten. I also hate that some of that is probably from shit town who just see the shiny name and go oh, Palmar, he's a god, let's check our brains at the door.


-cocks head at- So you've decided to play rather than whine about people saying a person who was only posting images was a good vig target?

You talk about how you hate how much support he's gotten. Not about how Palmar not playing is scummy.

If this is another reading comprehension thing, maybe you should just start posting better.


You're right. I do tend to be unclear when I explain my feels. Palmar-y = like Palmar = town. Thus not Palmar-y is not town. And maybe I should be more clear spelling things out -shrugs-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 05 2019 20:32 GMT
#3538
Scum pro tips. Kill who you think is a role and not some lazy fammer ty
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 05 2019 20:34 GMT
#3539
Ya hf who would you kill. You know i love wifmo battles. It j
Helps you no matter what ill wigmo myself to death
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 05 2019 20:34 GMT
#3540
On March 06 2019 05:32 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 05:26 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 06 2019 05:19 rsoultin wrote:
On March 06 2019 05:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 06 2019 05:12 rsoultin wrote:
On March 06 2019 05:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
Are you really reiterating something I've been off of since 2 days ago? K rsoul, good to see youre nailing your own coffin. Saves me the work.


No I'm literally answering the question you asked a few hours ago when I wasn't here ^^ Apparently you don't see the connection.

Oh I see you're answering a question I directed at nobody, and to quite you yourself, reading comprehension.

I don't say it had anything to do with you saying 'not like', I say it's because you don't elaborate.

Keep reading though. It gets juicy. I think you'll like it.



Sorry, I read it once and it didn't matter because I'm town so bored zzz

I know you think your flippant attitude comes off as town but it doesn't.

On March 06 2019 05:18 rsoultin wrote:
On March 06 2019 02:20 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 04 2019 16:15 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 14:43 WaveofShadow wrote:
My weakness is I often tie people's alignments to their reads of me but I can't help but be curious.
Stuff like rsoul's read of me makes me lean scum on her because it feels like a massive cop-out when I know she's way more capable and at the very least could have taken the bad=scum route or formulated some opinion on my lacklustre performance thus far. It's real easy.


-amused- I'm really not responsible for your lack of reading comprehension. Maybe responsible for being a scattered poster with a chipmunk memory, but that's another thing. The number of people who either don't (or pretend they don't, as the case was last time I remember) get when I say I 'don't like' someone and put them in my lynch list that that's a scumread is kinda staggering.

But carry on boyo. I'm not hating your focus on how people are reading you.

Ok I remember giving her a pass from this explanation earlier but I realize it doesn't actually explain what I want it to
She still didn't elaborate on what put me on her list here---I geuss considering her list was supposedly 8 people long here maybe it was just the look of my posting or that something about me felt 'off,' but just why can't seh say so when so many other people had no problem with it? I keep coming back to this and it bothers me so much.
As does much of her filter throughout the day where she pokes at people and seems afraid to make reads.

Other times she does though so bleargh
Still going


Now I've helped you -pats-

As for Palmar, my read on him was exactly as I said. He wasn't committed to playing weekend OR mostly/completely ignoring it which is totally scum wheelhouse for him. So fight me boi.

Also, just because I've been itching to say it, Acro's case of she's scum for scumreading Palmar for other people sheeping Palmar is the most hilariously awful case I've ever seen rofl >< Even worse that it took him so many words to say it and he even tacked on that I was hypocritical for sheeping Palmar before and scumreading Palmar for being sheeped.

What sort of derpy dumb dumb logic is that? xD

Where do you say this is scum wheelhouse?

On March 04 2019 16:37 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 16:30 ExO_ wrote:
On March 03 2019 20:12 Palmar wrote:
To be fair I mostly like Acro just for these two posts. They're the logical way to play the game.

Kill the policy lynch, continue playing.

On March 03 2019 17:09 Acrofales wrote:
Enters Palmar: he claims to feel strongly about killing sent. So let him do it. All you need to decide is if Palmar is townie enough. But if we decide Palmar is townie enough to be mayor then he is free to kill whoever he likes. He sticks with sentinel and sentinel flips scum? We win, yay! Sheep Palmar into Armageddon. Sentinel flips town? We figure out if Palmars policy lynch is an ideological thing or a scum thing. Either way, we get information about Palmar out of this, which is a great thing to get out of D1.


On March 03 2019 17:11 Acrofales wrote:
Oh, also, if sent was actually playing and being townie, I'd be more inclined to want him to live. But he has used this "foil" to be an attention whore and cop out of doing anything else so far. Not town play.




@Palmar, let's assume Acro is the leading lynch candidate but your vote could choose somebody else to lynch. Who would you lynch instead of Acro, that isn't Sent?

Palmar's entire post history seems to be super focused on this policy lynch of Sent -- that's it. Town Reads HF, Town Reads Acro. He's not wanting to scum hunt on day 1, but go all in on a policy lynch. I don't think I mind having a strong conviction about the policy lynch, but I think I do mind only green reading other people and only pushing your one policy lynch.

I think Palmar is scum.


I like Rayn's read on Palmar, ironically, cause I think they're both scum.

Palmar not playing on a weekend is Palmar-y. Palmar playing is Palmar-y. This half and half stuff I wouldn't trust with a 10-foot pole and I hate how much support he's gotten. I also hate that some of that is probably from shit town who just see the shiny name and go oh, Palmar, he's a god, let's check our brains at the door.


-cocks head at- So you've decided to play rather than whine about people saying a person who was only posting images was a good vig target?

You talk about how you hate how much support he's gotten. Not about how Palmar not playing is scummy.

If this is another reading comprehension thing, maybe you should just start posting better.


You're right. I do tend to be unclear when I explain my feels. Palmar-y = like Palmar = town. Thus not Palmar-y is not town. And maybe I should be more clear spelling things out -shrugs-

But where do you say he's not being Palmar-y?

JackieChan.jpg
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 175 176 177 178 179 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings115
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 178
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10595
White-Ra 320
Dota 2
monkeys_forever808
NeuroSwarm143
febbydoto3
League of Legends
Doublelift6088
JimRising 657
Counter-Strike
minikerr25
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox863
Other Games
summit1g8507
Maynarde201
ArmadaUGS58
Mew2King32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick310
BasetradeTV193
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 10
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 81
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 40m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
9h 40m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 40m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.