• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:20
CEST 03:20
KST 10:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1 [IPSL] IPSL is Back With Winter 26-27!
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9582 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 175

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 173 174 175 176 177 454 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 19:42 GMT
#3481
On March 06 2019 04:40 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 04:35 Holyflare wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:30 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 06 2019 03:32 Holyflare wrote:
On March 06 2019 03:22 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 06 2019 02:23 Holyflare wrote:
Alakaslam, if you have a sure fire scum read on me then I suggest you share with the thread. What benefit do you bring to anyone in the game sitting back posting videos and gloating when you have me "dead to rights"?

Why was your lynch vote moved to where it was?

You scum m8. And I don’t bring much whether I try hard or not.


which lynch vote? to bh?

Noooooo not that one.


Then enlighten us all...?

Nope! I’ve already stated why I can’t.


Then you're just flat out being useless then aren't you? What's the point of having a read and keeping it to yourself. I won't let myself get lynched so someone is going to have to shoot me, which would also be a waste because I can actually provide a lot of information by talking since everyone things I'm mafia anyway - even if on my buddies.

If you're talking about my vote on Exo I've already explained why I voted Exo and then already explained why I unvoted Exo. Now I want to also vote Exo again.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 19:44 GMT
#3482
On March 06 2019 04:40 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 04:38 Holyflare wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:34 rsoultin wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:32 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:28 rsoultin wrote:
oh SL town xD

why


wanting to claim credit for things that just weren't him (he was involved but not to the degree he imagines) but totally matches his pride

and his irritation with HF is town


what the fuck does that mean

he'd only be irritated with me if I was town and he thinks I'm mafia because no way I'd ever do that as town


frustration may be the better word -shrugs- i'm not a lawyer. frustrated with the idea that you'll probably slip through anyway cause he can never get you lynched = town sl i'd betcha betcha betcha

and it's not meant to be convincing @marv


Every time I've done something anti town and SL has whined about it in this fashion I've been lynched in about 10/10 of those games and also been town. Why would he be frustrated when he's got what he wants every time?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 19:45 GMT
#3483
On March 06 2019 04:42 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 04:40 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:35 Holyflare wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:30 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 06 2019 03:32 Holyflare wrote:
On March 06 2019 03:22 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 06 2019 02:23 Holyflare wrote:
Alakaslam, if you have a sure fire scum read on me then I suggest you share with the thread. What benefit do you bring to anyone in the game sitting back posting videos and gloating when you have me "dead to rights"?

Why was your lynch vote moved to where it was?

You scum m8. And I don’t bring much whether I try hard or not.


which lynch vote? to bh?

Noooooo not that one.


Then enlighten us all...?

Nope! I’ve already stated why I can’t.


Then you're just flat out being useless then aren't you? What's the point of having a read and keeping it to yourself. I won't let myself get lynched so someone is going to have to shoot me, which would also be a waste because I can actually provide a lot of information by talking since everyone things I'm mafia anyway - even if on my buddies.

If you're talking about my vote on Exo I've already explained why I voted Exo and then already explained why I unvoted Exo. Now I want to also vote Exo again.

that's poor logic

as you stated yourself you are one of, if not the, most successful mafia players alive. Leaving a mafia HF alive because he provides info has proven to be a poor strategy / outcome for town
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 19:46 GMT
#3484
On March 06 2019 04:45 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 04:42 Holyflare wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:40 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:35 Holyflare wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:30 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 06 2019 03:32 Holyflare wrote:
On March 06 2019 03:22 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 06 2019 02:23 Holyflare wrote:
Alakaslam, if you have a sure fire scum read on me then I suggest you share with the thread. What benefit do you bring to anyone in the game sitting back posting videos and gloating when you have me "dead to rights"?

Why was your lynch vote moved to where it was?

You scum m8. And I don’t bring much whether I try hard or not.


which lynch vote? to bh?

Noooooo not that one.


Then enlighten us all...?

Nope! I’ve already stated why I can’t.


Then you're just flat out being useless then aren't you? What's the point of having a read and keeping it to yourself. I won't let myself get lynched so someone is going to have to shoot me, which would also be a waste because I can actually provide a lot of information by talking since everyone things I'm mafia anyway - even if on my buddies.

If you're talking about my vote on Exo I've already explained why I voted Exo and then already explained why I unvoted Exo. Now I want to also vote Exo again.

that's poor logic

as you stated yourself you are one of, if not the, most successful mafia players alive. Leaving a mafia HF alive because he provides info has proven to be a poor strategy / outcome for town


It's not poor logic because I'm town. The on my buddies is facetious obviously.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 19:47 GMT
#3485
Besides this isn't about me at all. I want Alakaslam to contribute because he's been severely lacking, hasn't really kept up his old persona in the slightest and keeps meandering through the thread stating he has a great read on me but not actually doing anything to let anybody know about it. Very shallow play and I'm not impressed by how he looks at the moment.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 05 2019 19:47 GMT
#3486
On March 06 2019 04:44 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 04:40 rsoultin wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:38 Holyflare wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:34 rsoultin wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:32 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:28 rsoultin wrote:
oh SL town xD

why


wanting to claim credit for things that just weren't him (he was involved but not to the degree he imagines) but totally matches his pride

and his irritation with HF is town


what the fuck does that mean

he'd only be irritated with me if I was town and he thinks I'm mafia because no way I'd ever do that as town


frustration may be the better word -shrugs- i'm not a lawyer. frustrated with the idea that you'll probably slip through anyway cause he can never get you lynched = town sl i'd betcha betcha betcha

and it's not meant to be convincing @marv


Every time I've done something anti town and SL has whined about it in this fashion I've been lynched in about 10/10 of those games and also been town. Why would he be frustrated when he's got what he wants every time?


It's not a matter of what's logical. It's a matter of feeling. I know that HF is scum and I can't get people to lynch him feels. No reason for him to have that as scum -shrugs-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 19:50 GMT
#3487
On March 06 2019 04:47 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 04:44 Holyflare wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:40 rsoultin wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:38 Holyflare wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:34 rsoultin wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:32 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:28 rsoultin wrote:
oh SL town xD

why


wanting to claim credit for things that just weren't him (he was involved but not to the degree he imagines) but totally matches his pride

and his irritation with HF is town


what the fuck does that mean

he'd only be irritated with me if I was town and he thinks I'm mafia because no way I'd ever do that as town


frustration may be the better word -shrugs- i'm not a lawyer. frustrated with the idea that you'll probably slip through anyway cause he can never get you lynched = town sl i'd betcha betcha betcha

and it's not meant to be convincing @marv


Every time I've done something anti town and SL has whined about it in this fashion I've been lynched in about 10/10 of those games and also been town. Why would he be frustrated when he's got what he wants every time?


It's not a matter of what's logical. It's a matter of feeling. I know that HF is scum and I can't get people to lynch him feels. No reason for him to have that as scum -shrugs-

you really don't think it's in his mafia range to fake that? because I do
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2019 19:51 GMT
#3488
On March 06 2019 04:01 rsoultin wrote:
Also, for the record, though I'm mocking the auto-lynch mindset perpetuated by people who can't think for themselves, a BH flip is still best for everyone and 100% should be facilitated before day phase so the idiots can have a chance to check their idiocy. Not that I'm holding my breath.

Yes this is the 100% correct vigi shot. Everyone can lynch holyflare tomorrow but always shoot BH.
table for two on a tv tray
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 19:51 GMT
#3489
On March 06 2019 04:47 Holyflare wrote:
Besides this isn't about me at all. I want Alakaslam to contribute because he's been severely lacking, hasn't really kept up his old persona in the slightest and keeps meandering through the thread stating he has a great read on me but not actually doing anything to let anybody know about it. Very shallow play and I'm not impressed by how he looks at the moment.


This actually made me read Slam's filter and now I just think he's actually mafia.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 05 2019 19:53 GMT
#3490
On March 06 2019 04:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 04:01 rsoultin wrote:
Also, for the record, though I'm mocking the auto-lynch mindset perpetuated by people who can't think for themselves, a BH flip is still best for everyone and 100% should be facilitated before day phase so the idiots can have a chance to check their idiocy. Not that I'm holding my breath.

Yes this is the 100% correct vigi shot. Everyone can lynch holyflare tomorrow but always shoot BH.


READING COMPREHENSION EXISTS <3
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 05 2019 19:56 GMT
#3491
On March 06 2019 04:50 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 04:47 rsoultin wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:44 Holyflare wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:40 rsoultin wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:38 Holyflare wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:34 rsoultin wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:32 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:28 rsoultin wrote:
oh SL town xD

why


wanting to claim credit for things that just weren't him (he was involved but not to the degree he imagines) but totally matches his pride

and his irritation with HF is town


what the fuck does that mean

he'd only be irritated with me if I was town and he thinks I'm mafia because no way I'd ever do that as town


frustration may be the better word -shrugs- i'm not a lawyer. frustrated with the idea that you'll probably slip through anyway cause he can never get you lynched = town sl i'd betcha betcha betcha

and it's not meant to be convincing @marv


Every time I've done something anti town and SL has whined about it in this fashion I've been lynched in about 10/10 of those games and also been town. Why would he be frustrated when he's got what he wants every time?


It's not a matter of what's logical. It's a matter of feeling. I know that HF is scum and I can't get people to lynch him feels. No reason for him to have that as scum -shrugs-

you really don't think it's in his mafia range to fake that? because I do


-shrugs- possible? sure. but other things make me feel town on him over scum anyway so i'm going with occam's razor. for example, his approach to the night phase where he likes to try to wifom mafia
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 19:56 GMT
#3492
not sure where i'm going with the sl thing, more just because rsoultin mentioned it, that's the 2nd filter I read, and meh, either or

feel like Acro's reaction at the start of night 1 maybe wasn't natural, too over the top, dunno. Maybe he's done that as town before, but it's weird to me
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 19:57 GMT
#3493
On March 06 2019 04:51 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 04:47 Holyflare wrote:
Besides this isn't about me at all. I want Alakaslam to contribute because he's been severely lacking, hasn't really kept up his old persona in the slightest and keeps meandering through the thread stating he has a great read on me but not actually doing anything to let anybody know about it. Very shallow play and I'm not impressed by how he looks at the moment.


This actually made me read Slam's filter and now I just think he's actually mafia.


It's full of soft defences, deflections, idle comments, coaching players and no suspicion until he magically comes up with the names Oats and Rayn magically. Then he just starts hopping on wagons for 0 reasons (FF etc).

He thought I was scummy eventually and afkd on the conversion wagon instead of really being fearful that I was in the lead even though his read is "so correct" on me (now that I've read, it's seemingly that I left my vote on Exo instead of consolidating but at which point I was meant to consolidate on wagons I didn't like and I wasn't really around to switch to, I have no idea, especially when I started the BH wagon and did actually get people to consolidate but he's still perpetuating it).
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 05 2019 19:59 GMT
#3494
On March 06 2019 04:57 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 04:51 Holyflare wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:47 Holyflare wrote:
Besides this isn't about me at all. I want Alakaslam to contribute because he's been severely lacking, hasn't really kept up his old persona in the slightest and keeps meandering through the thread stating he has a great read on me but not actually doing anything to let anybody know about it. Very shallow play and I'm not impressed by how he looks at the moment.


This actually made me read Slam's filter and now I just think he's actually mafia.


It's full of soft defences, deflections, idle comments, coaching players and no suspicion until he magically comes up with the names Oats and Rayn magically. Then he just starts hopping on wagons for 0 reasons (FF etc).

He thought I was scummy eventually and afkd on the conversion wagon instead of really being fearful that I was in the lead even though his read is "so correct" on me (now that I've read, it's seemingly that I left my vote on Exo instead of consolidating but at which point I was meant to consolidate on wagons I didn't like and I wasn't really around to switch to, I have no idea, especially when I started the BH wagon and did actually get people to consolidate but he's still perpetuating it).


I do have a blindspot with slam because I like him so it's certainly possible.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 05 2019 20:00 GMT
#3495
On March 06 2019 04:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 04:01 rsoultin wrote:
Also, for the record, though I'm mocking the auto-lynch mindset perpetuated by people who can't think for themselves, a BH flip is still best for everyone and 100% should be facilitated before day phase so the idiots can have a chance to check their idiocy. Not that I'm holding my breath.

Yes this is the 100% correct vigi shot. Everyone can lynch holyflare tomorrow but always shoot BH.

Good post.
Great post.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 05 2019 20:00 GMT
#3496
Nah slam town
Forget where I said it
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 05 2019 20:02 GMT
#3497
Also I can't believe I'm asking this, but where is koshi?

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 05 2019 20:02 GMT
#3498
On March 06 2019 05:02 WaveofShadow wrote:
Also I can't believe I'm asking this, but where is koshi?



Not playing says he ^^
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2019 20:05 GMT
#3499
On March 06 2019 05:02 WaveofShadow wrote:
Also I can't believe I'm asking this, but where is koshi?


Not here I presume?
Let’s talk about grack, he’s mafia!
No gg, No skill.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 05 2019 20:06 GMT
#3500
I can honestly say I haven't looked at grack at all this game.
And I don't think I'm starting now
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 173 174 175 176 177 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings109
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta27
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 185
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11480
White-Ra 305
Dota 2
monkeys_forever798
NeuroSwarm148
febbydoto4
League of Legends
Doublelift6149
JimRising 647
Counter-Strike
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox877
Other Games
summit1g9348
Maynarde205
ArmadaUGS74
Mew2King32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick321
BasetradeTV189
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 7
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 77
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 40m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
9h 40m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 40m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.