• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:34
CEST 01:34
KST 08:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)21Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11128 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 21 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 11 2019 19:43 GMT
#7128
Chances are that one of the vig claims is a serial killer who targeted Iamp N1.

Hell, mafia would even know who it is just by reading his filter if they know that they didn't roleblock Iamp.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 11 2019 19:50 GMT
#7130
Town would have 3 KP with hatter, one night and one day vig.

If acrofales is anything, he's the serial killer. Cause having a lurker-only vig sounds like a completely made up thing.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 11 2019 19:58 GMT
#7132
EBWOP: If Acrofales is anything not-town

On March 06 2019 04:22 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 04:20 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:18 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2019 04:17 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 06 2019 03:44 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 06 2019 03:43 Rels wrote:
lol how the fuck has BH 5 pages of filter

Spamming wanting to die does wonder on the filter size

I've actually been playing a bit now! But also, yes, please kill me vigi, pls pls pls pls

Who is scum then you still haven't said.

if I had two bullets here, I'd shoot myself and HF

I'd shoot you twice


THE IRONY

Otherwise from his filter, paraphrased: "Acrofales what are you reading, BH isn't saying anything" ; "Acrofales I don't trust you"
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 11 2019 19:59 GMT
#7136
Ok scum, here's what you're going to do: You never shoot acrofales this game or you lose. You also have to somehow communicate with him so you don't both shoot me. That'd be a waste.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 11 2019 20:00 GMT
#7138
On March 12 2019 04:59 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2019 04:50 Vivax wrote:
Town would have 3 KP with hatter, one night and one day vig.

If acrofales is anything, he's the serial killer. Cause having a lurker-only vig sounds like a completely made up thing.


You're right on one part, my role IS a made-up role, made up by kita. I'm not an SK. I'll prove it by not killing anyone for the rest of the game


What happens if there's actually an SK who isn't you though and there's 4 deaths tonight. Maybe 3 cause it's 2 mafia down.
It's not like you can prove to anyone it wasn't you.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 11 2019 20:07 GMT
#7140
HEY RELS, WHO DID YOU MASON.

IF YOU SAY NO-ONE, YOU ARE CONFIRMED MAFIA
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 11 2019 20:27 GMT
#7151
On March 12 2019 05:23 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2019 04:59 Acrofales wrote:
On March 12 2019 04:50 Vivax wrote:
Town would have 3 KP with hatter, one night and one day vig.

If acrofales is anything, he's the serial killer. Cause having a lurker-only vig sounds like a completely made up thing.


You're right on one part, my role IS a made-up role, made up by kita. I'm not an SK. I'll prove it by not killing anyone for the rest of the game


Well he's got you there Vivax


Reads to me like he's telling scum they need not be afraid of him killing TS and ExO tbf.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 11 2019 20:34 GMT
#7155
On March 12 2019 05:28 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2019 05:27 Vivax wrote:
On March 12 2019 05:23 Ace wrote:
On March 12 2019 04:59 Acrofales wrote:
On March 12 2019 04:50 Vivax wrote:
Town would have 3 KP with hatter, one night and one day vig.

If acrofales is anything, he's the serial killer. Cause having a lurker-only vig sounds like a completely made up thing.


You're right on one part, my role IS a made-up role, made up by kita. I'm not an SK. I'll prove it by not killing anyone for the rest of the game


Well he's got you there Vivax


Reads to me like he's telling scum they need not be afraid of him killing TS and ExO tbf.


FFS why'd you ruin it lol. Shhhhhhhhh.


Soz I didn't know we were on the same page regarding the town KP thingy.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 11 2019 20:43 GMT
#7156
I forgot who was the guy who said that AMG replaced out cause scum dayvig is difficult to play?

Sounds like a narrative mafia wants to push. Was it mocsta? Didn't find it in his filter on a skim.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 11 2019 21:03 GMT
#7162
On March 12 2019 05:53 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2019 05:07 Vivax wrote:
HEY RELS, WHO DID YOU MASON.

IF YOU SAY NO-ONE, YOU ARE CONFIRMED MAFIA

N1 rsoul N2 rayn, N3 I ve decided but won't say until tomorrow if I live


Paraphrase it for me. Should look like this amiright.

"Hey we know you are the SK"
"Well it should be rather obvious, I claimed the kill on Damdred when in truth I killed rayn"
"Yea, so, let's coordinate on who to kill and tomorrow I'll claim to have opened a qt with someone else"

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 11 2019 22:54 GMT
#7183
On March 12 2019 07:48 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2019 03:54 Vivax wrote:
It's like he doesn't exist, he's in that sweet blind lurker spot.


No ones brought me up. Im not mafia


You're not a lurker, you don't avoid the spotlight and post more consistently, although I'm not sure about your alignment.

TS and ExO feel like they post the bare minimum
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 11 2019 23:12 GMT
#7205
Let's murder df.

A one-armed bandit is still a bandit.

10/10 case
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 11 2019 23:34 GMT
#7213
On March 12 2019 08:28 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2019 03:54 Vivax wrote:
I think Tubesock is highly suspicious just for the fact that nobody, and I mean literally nobody IIRC, has brought him up for lynch.
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2019 03:54 Vivax wrote:
It's like he doesn't exist, he's in that sweet blind lurker spot.
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2019 03:55 Vivax wrote:
If I were mafia against a town Tubesock, I'd push the living shit out of him provided I'd actually be posting as mafia.
Yeah this is legit. I completely forgot about him as well.

##Vote: Tubesock



What's hilarious is that he doesn't appear in most reads lists.

The only point in his favour speaking for being straight out not able to play is the non-voting I guess.

Acro looking at your reads list, why did you demote TS from town to null? I remember you speaking up for him.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 12 2019 01:42 GMT
#7229
I'd like to say I really am a fan of the dead zone show. Can consider myself lucky to still be alive for the day 4 edition.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 12 2019 22:57 GMT
#7437
On March 13 2019 06:55 darthfoley wrote:
That took me lik half an hour to type so don’t expect too many more novellas


I will write it with one hand while stopping time. If I finish it a lot faster, you are scum.

'ere we go
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 12 2019 23:04 GMT
#7450
Okay so I just spent an hour reading the last 15-20 pages. I get why y'all are annoyed with me for low activity but that's just the way the cookie has crumbled.Don't expect cases cuz I'm on one handed mobile

I don't understand why everyone is shocked Ace got NK'd. I'm pretty sure he's some old

FULL STOP THIS IS TOO ANNOYING

So you're telling me you wrote this on a phone, one handed.

You put in spaces after the commas, you capitalize everything correctly. You even quote a goddamn post.

DF is lying guys. There is no human being on this earth patient enough to put up with all that shit one handed. Hell, I've tried retyping this on a computer with my right hand and by the time I stopped, 2:55 had passed.

If df actually did what he claimed to have done, then he'd probably have needed more time than that. And on top of it, he'd have gone insane by the time he finished.

Just try it out for yourself. Also bring a volunteer in to do it on mobile.

On March 13 2019 06:55 darthfoley wrote:
Okay so I just spent an hour reading the last 15-20 pages. I get why y’all are annoyed with me for low activity but that’s just the way the cookie has crumbled. Don’t expect cases cuz I’m on one handed mobile

I don’t understand why everyone is shocked Ace got NK’d. I’m pretty sure he’s some old school legend and he had just beaten a lynch. Mafia was probably just afraid he’d come out guns blazing. TW was an obvious kill; TT I thought had been finally Town and doing the TT thing of being in his own bubble and pushing things that people didn’t interact with. Of any of them, he’s the guy I’d peg as dying for having correctly identified scum.

Definitely getting to the point where having vixax and Acro around w/ only one scum flipped on D4 is sus. I’m moreso sus of Acro because there was a lot of heat on him D1, he wiggles out of it, hasn’t really been scum read since, claimed blue and is still living. Compare that to Ace who survived one round of lynching and was immediately kaput. Plus he’s pushing me today instead of trying to figure out FF/Chez. I know that means nothing to you guys, but I’m easy lynch bait this far into the game (deservedly so). I still fail to see his issue with my handling of the mayor vote D1, but he tries to make that some coup de grace.

Part of me still thinks that we caught MZ warly day one and somehow talked ourselves out of it days later. He pulled out some ExO quote from his filter but misrepresented it for another easy lynch candidate. Also

Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 03:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:40 Acrofales wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:37 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Acro and oats are either of you looking for reads on particular people?

I'm mainly looking for reads on you with this line of questioning. Any insight into the wagons of the day would be appreciated tho.

Those seem to be: you, TS, Chez, DF, maybe FF, maybe Slam.

I've had chez as town since d1, i wouldn't feel comfortable lynching into him until it was like 2v1 and I had a strong read on the other person.

I still think FF is scum.

I reread DF earlier today, i wouldn't put him as my number 1 scum read but he definitely pushed a lot of bad wagons that ended up on town.

I have no idea how to read slam

TS could be scum.

Also another note on rels: why in the world was rsoul shot instead of him? Like the whole mason thing pretty much confirmed her as town in many people's eyes but then scum shot TT and Ace instead of any other claims?


This is the most shallow reasoning of me being scum ever. In a game where ONE scum has been lynched. I haven’t been active enough to push wagons, and even if I did I’m part of a town that has almost exclusively pushed town wagons. Acro and MZ pushing me with little substance besides, “he’s inactive!” when we have two mad hatter sort of claims and neither one got targeted last night is poo poo. Sure it might be OMGUS but it’s apparently the last TL mafia game so sue me.

I feel like I have no idea what Rels or Mocsta have posted about anything. Rels seems too cordial and Mocsta too sensitive. But tbf I haven’t read huge chunks of the game.

From my understanding of how the claims went down, plus what SL said, Chez is probably scum and should be lynched.

Oats and Grack feel unconstrained from mafia agenda and feel Town. FF is probably legit unless they really are on some last game 3D chess. L I think ExO is just a town like me who got overwhelmed and decided they didn’t care as much as they expected to; we had similar reactions to a few events in the game.

Onegu/Wiggles/TS/etc I haven’t read enough of them to know. If you put s rope around my neck and forced me to choose, wiggles RP feels authentic and townie, TS has been so far under the radar that he may have become the radar


Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 12 2019 23:08 GMT
#7455
On March 13 2019 07:58 sicklucker wrote:
Vivax do you not follow me logic here this seems like your avenue...


I do. But you seem to have forgotten I was voting Chez yesterday before his lynch just wouldn't happen.

I wouldn't mind voting him today either.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 12 2019 23:13 GMT
#7458
DF in regards to your arm:

Pics or it didn't happen.

Time to do a BH.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 12 2019 23:34 GMT
#7460
I put my vote on Chez for now. But I'm not sold yet.

Hey FF what's with Chez saying that the bomb also kills visiting players when mad hatter dies? Do you confirm?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 12 2019 23:44 GMT
#7467
On March 13 2019 08:42 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 08:13 Vivax wrote:
DF in regards to your arm:

Pics or it didn't happen.

Time to do a BH.


https://imgur.com/a/xtBWEuc


Didn't have to be a selfie the arm would have been enough. I respect privacy, thanks though. You are off the hook xD
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE155
Nathanias 63
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12834
Artosis 591
White-Ra 201
ToSsGirL 35
Dota 2
monkeys_forever421
NeuroSwarm158
League of Legends
Doublelift3870
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1186
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1868
Other Games
summit1g7974
Grubby3078
ArmadaUGS744
shahzam586
JimRising 441
C9.Mang0327
Day[9].tv314
Maynarde75
Trikslyr51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick653
BasetradeTV218
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 79
• davetesta36
• musti20045 32
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1005
• Scarra937
• Day9tv314
• Shiphtur260
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 26m
OSC
13h 26m
Stellar Fest
13h 26m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.