• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:10
CEST 06:10
KST 13:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8654 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 21 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2019 18:07 GMT
#5977
wait no. That wouldn't work. It's probably 3 KP at 6-7 mafias, 2 at 4-5, 1 at 1-3
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2019 18:22 GMT
#5981
There is no town roleblocker, the doctor died D1. So mafia kills always stand.

Iamp was probably roleblocked N1, so either we don't have a vig or he's still holding the bullet.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2019 18:30 GMT
#5983
On March 09 2019 03:24 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2019 03:22 Vivax wrote:
There is no town roleblocker, the doctor died D1. So mafia kills always stand.

Iamp was probably roleblocked N1, so either we don't have a vig or he's still holding the bullet.


oh that all makes things slightly clearer.
So we'll probably learn alot more from whoever gets killed tonight than we did last time.


HF is eyeing you so the day you have to defend against lynch pressure is super close.

Btw you don't like MZ, Exo and TS for mafia?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2019 18:38 GMT
#5991
How can you say that exos filter is fine when he has 0 scumreads and killed bh after at least soft townreading him on D1
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2019 18:39 GMT
#5992
He was like "oh bh is martyring, probably town" to "oh, bh is playing the game like he's meant to, probably scum"
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2019 19:21 GMT
#5996
On March 09 2019 04:04 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2019 03:38 Vivax wrote:
How can you say that exos filter is fine when he has 0 scumreads and killed bh after at least soft townreading him on D1

Because it's very innocent. If all the useless people in this game are scum, there are at least 15 scummers this game.


If you put it like that I can see where you're coming from. The vt claim, the excessive picture spam. I guess distinguishing bad from scum is hard in his case.

That means jock goes back instead of him. Derp. That's some crazy early bussing though, considering he abandoned it rather quickly, it doesn't really have consequences.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2019 19:41 GMT
#6000
On March 09 2019 04:31 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2019 04:21 Vivax wrote:
On March 09 2019 04:04 Acrofales wrote:
On March 09 2019 03:38 Vivax wrote:
How can you say that exos filter is fine when he has 0 scumreads and killed bh after at least soft townreading him on D1

Because it's very innocent. If all the useless people in this game are scum, there are at least 15 scummers this game.


If you put it like that I can see where you're coming from. The vt claim, the excessive picture spam. I guess distinguishing bad from scum is hard in his case.

That means jock goes back instead of him. Derp. That's some crazy early bussing though, considering he abandoned it rather quickly, it doesn't really have consequences.

Why do you townread Fecalfeast?


Meta mostly. He actively feigns usefulness as mafia by, for example, posting cases in the "usual" format and also likes to overexplain things. As town he just sort of hangs around and posts 1 liners with his most recent opinions.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2019 19:42 GMT
#6001
Also I don't think mafia FF would dare having to be forced to be active by campaigning for himself asmayor.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2019 20:41 GMT
#6013
On March 09 2019 05:34 Holyflare wrote:
Acro has the most towny response, ignore me and make cases on other people. Ace can't quite get past that first bit at all and it's really awful.


Idk how you do it buddy. In your place I'd be like "jeez why isn't everyone scumreading me. Meanwhile all your posts are highly motivated, and 0 passionated. It's like you are a scumbot. An answer for everything without any emotionality.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2019 20:53 GMT
#6020
On March 09 2019 05:51 Pandain wrote:
Like come on WoS, are we really not going to lynch someone who gets caught in an obvious lies like this?


WoS has a history of friendship with HF. LS with tina, Rels with a bunch of other people. Sadly it influences their game especially if the latter are scum and play the emo card.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2019 20:56 GMT
#6024
Yea sorry bro I don't see any mention of an ace/pandain/BC team in the nkd townies filter IIRC . It's all you in there.

Now I didn't double check this fact, maybe there's a mention of one of them somewhere but certainly not nearly as clear about lynching them as they were about lynching HF.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2019 21:12 GMT
#6039
On March 09 2019 06:12 Holyflare wrote:
I have a feeling wave will die

Don't leave me buddy.


*casually knows he's not going to get killed*
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2019 21:14 GMT
#6041
This is all a ploy by WoS to be the one and only to drive a knife through the actual hive of scum and villainy.

[image loading]
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2019 21:16 GMT
#6043
I was actually looking from a gif from the gladiator where the emperor releases crowe then stabs him before the duel while hugging him.

Amazed there isn't one around on google.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2019 21:40 GMT
#6052
On March 09 2019 06:28 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2019 06:16 Vivax wrote:
I was actually looking from a gif from the gladiator where the emperor releases crowe then stabs him before the duel while hugging him.

Amazed there isn't one around on google.


[image loading]


Literally the first gif on google.


Could be we get different results cause of copyright shit.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2019 21:44 GMT
#6055
On March 09 2019 06:38 Onegu wrote:
[image loading]


So this was me yesterday I left the date so you know I’m not doing a BH empty boxes. I am home now but on more pain meds than normal sooooo.... stuff tomorrow if I’m not shot by scum lol or a vigi.


8/28/1985 huh, equals 33 years? I'm from 89 and 30 years old.

Fake wristband, confirmed scum.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2019 21:47 GMT
#6057
I know what I'm saying is nonsense, but it's there for the joke.

Best of luck 1gu
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2019 21:57 GMT
#6063
On March 09 2019 06:51 WaveofShadow wrote:
Trying to look into the garbage little by little
Will probably half ass out a reads phonepost at some point

So far

Ff/Tubesock likely town. Throwing out reads, ease of posting.
Tumbkewood nitpicking at stuff that isn't alignment indicative but trying to paint stuff as scummy. Lots of 'technicality' stuff. Attack Tubesock for stuff i think is towby. Likely summer here.


Oh yeah?

Read again.

On March 03 2019 04:44 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 04:35 iamperfection wrote:
On March 03 2019 04:25 Tubesock wrote:
On March 03 2019 04:20 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 03 2019 04:05 Tubesock wrote:
There isn’t anyone I want to lynch.

If I were mayor I’d sheep Holyflare most likely for the 2nd lynch.

I'm thinking I'd like to lynch you!

Or are you making this guy mayor, Ace?


That’s fair. I can vote HF for mayor sure. I don’t see how you could get me wanting Ace mayor out of what I said.

how in the world can you think HF is for sure town?


I’m the only for sure town in this game.

I think what Slam and Rsoultin have said about HF is probably right, he said his target is Sentinel which I’m fine with, I like what he’s said about rayne and Ticktock, and he made me laugh. It’s like the holy trinity of town.


*Vivax goes back to find what he meant*

On March 03 2019 02:09 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 19:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 02 2019 19:51 rsoultin wrote:
Random weirdball read HF is being lazy enough to be more likely town than scum lol >< go figure

Yeah i agree. Also Slam doesn't look town at all.

Chez looks town though?

Idk man do what you will

Anyway, so far I have no reads other than HF for mayor. I believe he can be town like this.


On March 03 2019 01:17 rsoultin wrote:
viva/ls/hf/tt/iam are no-lynches for me today barring something unforeseen

chez/rayn would be interesting flips i think

if we're lynching into nothing posters my preference is still tube

the rest is a wash of leans that i'm not finding very important atm. liked ff when he was posting though. maybe he should get bumped up into my no-lynches


That's some pretty strong cases for Tubesocks townread on HF hell yea
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2019 22:03 GMT
#6069
On March 09 2019 07:01 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2019 06:57 Vivax wrote:
On March 09 2019 06:51 WaveofShadow wrote:
Trying to look into the garbage little by little
Will probably half ass out a reads phonepost at some point

So far

Ff/Tubesock likely town. Throwing out reads, ease of posting.
Tumbkewood nitpicking at stuff that isn't alignment indicative but trying to paint stuff as scummy. Lots of 'technicality' stuff. Attack Tubesock for stuff i think is towby. Likely summer here.


Oh yeah?

Read again.

On March 03 2019 04:44 Tubesock wrote:
On March 03 2019 04:35 iamperfection wrote:
On March 03 2019 04:25 Tubesock wrote:
On March 03 2019 04:20 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 03 2019 04:05 Tubesock wrote:
There isn’t anyone I want to lynch.

If I were mayor I’d sheep Holyflare most likely for the 2nd lynch.

I'm thinking I'd like to lynch you!

Or are you making this guy mayor, Ace?


That’s fair. I can vote HF for mayor sure. I don’t see how you could get me wanting Ace mayor out of what I said.

how in the world can you think HF is for sure town?


I’m the only for sure town in this game.

I think what Slam and Rsoultin have said about HF is probably right, he said his target is Sentinel which I’m fine with, I like what he’s said about rayne and Ticktock, and he made me laugh. It’s like the holy trinity of town.


*Vivax goes back to find what he meant*

On March 03 2019 02:09 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 02 2019 19:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 02 2019 19:51 rsoultin wrote:
Random weirdball read HF is being lazy enough to be more likely town than scum lol >< go figure

Yeah i agree. Also Slam doesn't look town at all.

Chez looks town though?

Idk man do what you will

Anyway, so far I have no reads other than HF for mayor. I believe he can be town like this.


On March 03 2019 01:17 rsoultin wrote:
viva/ls/hf/tt/iam are no-lynches for me today barring something unforeseen

chez/rayn would be interesting flips i think

if we're lynching into nothing posters my preference is still tube

the rest is a wash of leans that i'm not finding very important atm. liked ff when he was posting though. maybe he should get bumped up into my no-lynches


That's some pretty strong cases for Tubesocks townread on HF hell yea

Yeah that's not great. I'm not really filter diving and fact checking here so


TBF he can just shrug it away cause he put some own reasons afterwards.
But it also doesn't sit right with me that he initially voted HF on the premise he'd kill Sentinel, then later said that he'd scum HF if he didn't kill Palmar after casing him. There really is zero evidence in Tubesocks filter of him ever suspecting Palmar.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2019 22:05 GMT
#6071
I don't know if you guys are into puzzles. I'm doing one irl right now. And the scum team I suggested gives me the feeling that all pieces fit together.

I won't be around tomorrow cause I'm just dead right this time, but if I were, I'd pull out all the scummy shit my suggested team did. Contrary to my D2 shitposting which was mostly a desperate attempt at killing HF for the sake of giving town a massive edge.
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 238
SpeCial 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2037
Snow 61
NaDa 33
Bale 28
Noble 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
Counter-Strike
taco 572
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1375
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1110
WinterStarcraft605
Other Games
summit1g8526
Doublelift2268
JimRising 665
PiGStarcraft290
ArmadaUGS185
C9.Mang0173
Maynarde141
ViBE80
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick782
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream147
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 79
• practicex 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki162
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota214
League of Legends
• Lourlo1170
• Rush627
• Stunt238
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 50m
OSC
8h 50m
Stellar Fest
8h 50m
OSC
19h 50m
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.