• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:04
CEST 11:04
KST 18:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9170 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 Next All
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 15 2019 23:20 GMT
#8479
also if one of those nurses are reading. And iirc damdred is one. PM me, I have a question on when i should see a doctor about a IV infiltration in my arm that could be infected.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 15 2019 23:21 GMT
#8480
On March 16 2019 08:20 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2019 08:14 Onegu wrote:
On March 16 2019 08:13 Rels wrote:
On March 16 2019 08:09 Onegu wrote:
has the presence of mind to think up a fake claim. breadcrumb it. off of a small push

if that is not what happened, what did?



I knew my role. I knew I was getting a bit of heat. Nothing serious, but knew it could become something in the future. Also it was when people were talking about 3p so it felt like a good time.

in your mind, you were getting "quite a bit of heat" way earlier:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2019 02:40 Onegu wrote:
On March 15 2019 02:34 Acrofales wrote:
On March 11 2019 08:15 Onegu wrote:
NO ONE GETS ANY TOWN POINTS FOR BEING ON THAT WAGON!!!


Why does 3p survivor Onegu give any shits about this?



Because it would mean I was up for Lynch after that for not being on that Lynch. As people said I looked really bad after that flip. Bringing this up takes pressure of of me.

By your reasonning, you would breadcrumb at that point (after the Sentinel flip). Why didn't you?



Because it mostly came when people were talking about 3p and it kinda of reminded me, hey messed up onegu, might be time to crumb.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 15 2019 23:22 GMT
#8482
also did I crumb after the grack flip? I dont remember...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 15 2019 23:23 GMT
#8484
On March 16 2019 08:22 Rels wrote:
BTW I'm not insinuating you're lying about your medical situation in the slightest. I hope it's going well mate



Thanks, I should prob stop talking about it. I dont want it to be a excuse...

OK FROM NOW ON NO MORE ONEGU HOSPITAL STUFF....
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 15 2019 23:30 GMT
#8485
But serious. Im 3p...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 16 2019 04:47 GMT
#8499
On March 16 2019 13:17 LightningStrike wrote:
Just got done with watching Careot Top. + Show Spoiler +
He is a fucking hilarious comedian I needed that badly.

I can talk now.



This my friends is a scum claim if I have ever seen one...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 16 2019 05:12 GMT
#8503
On March 16 2019 13:51 Mocsta wrote:
My PSA

TL;DR
I sheep my vote to Acro - He deserves this much for the only guy left giving a real shit about the game
If this is it - Its been a bittersweet pleasure
& I think Pandain + Rels are scum

Im feeling much better about DF - I prob more wanted him to be scum, then I thought he was scum.






So I did this before. I was mafia. Just sayin...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 16 2019 05:12 GMT
#8504
On March 16 2019 13:51 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2019 13:47 Onegu wrote:
On March 16 2019 13:17 LightningStrike wrote:
Just got done with watching Careot Top. + Show Spoiler +
He is a fucking hilarious comedian I needed that badly.

I can talk now.



This my friends is a scum claim if I have ever seen one...

We had gotten the tickets a few months back after we had saw him in Vegas. Read my at stuff why my day was shit on Wednesday outside the Chez lynch.



No the mafia claim was that he is hilarious...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 16 2019 05:26 GMT
#8509
On March 16 2019 14:21 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2019 14:12 Onegu wrote:
On March 16 2019 13:51 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 16 2019 13:47 Onegu wrote:
On March 16 2019 13:17 LightningStrike wrote:
Just got done with watching Careot Top. + Show Spoiler +
He is a fucking hilarious comedian I needed that badly.

I can talk now.



This my friends is a scum claim if I have ever seen one...

We had gotten the tickets a few months back after we had saw him in Vegas. Read my at stuff why my day was shit on Wednesday outside the Chez lynch.



No the mafia claim was that he is hilarious...

How is that a scum claim? I just can't even understand that and if you are a survivor why the hell do you even care?



I forgot LS doesnt know how to read a joke...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 16 2019 05:28 GMT
#8510
Wait? Did pandain read the thread before shooting HF. Is that even true? 7:00 ish in the video.

Also he says my name wrong... WTF

Ahhh mocast did something I was to lazy to do. He went and found out what GDINF means. Cheers!


Annnnnnnnddddddd got bored 13 min in since he stopped talking about me....
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 16 2019 05:28 GMT
#8511
GDIAF
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 16 2019 05:29 GMT
#8512
Also he is better looking than me. Maybe you should lynch him...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 16 2019 05:30 GMT
#8513
On March 16 2019 14:26 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2019 14:21 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 16 2019 14:12 Onegu wrote:
On March 16 2019 13:51 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 16 2019 13:47 Onegu wrote:
On March 16 2019 13:17 LightningStrike wrote:
Just got done with watching Careot Top. + Show Spoiler +
He is a fucking hilarious comedian I needed that badly.

I can talk now.



This my friends is a scum claim if I have ever seen one...

We had gotten the tickets a few months back after we had saw him in Vegas. Read my at stuff why my day was shit on Wednesday outside the Chez lynch.



No the mafia claim was that he is hilarious...

How is that a scum claim? I just can't even understand that and if you are a survivor why the hell do you even care?



I forgot LS doesnt know how to read a joke...



Must be why he finds Carrot top funny!!!!
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 16 2019 15:42 GMT
#8604
On March 17 2019 00:36 Acrofales wrote:
Of course...

Show nested quote +
On March 16 2019 05:58 Onegu wrote:

##Unvote

##Vote: Mocsta


If Onegu refuses to play ball we can just declare MAD if he's 3p, and go for the onegu=scum lynch a bit earlier than anticipated.



Totally willing to play ball! Pandian threatened to lynch me if I didnt vote with him. As long as you promise to protect me from me I will sheep you.

Also I made the best damn joke in this thread and no comment... You all suck.

Rels is scum. Not giving a reason for now because I dont need to.

LS scum because he is.

Pandain is scum if it is true he didnt read before shooting HF like mocsta said.

##Unvote

Tell me where to park my vote.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 16 2019 17:29 GMT
#8621
On March 17 2019 02:13 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2019 02:06 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 17 2019 02:03 Rels wrote:
On March 16 2019 12:04 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Ok i finally made it home. I think mocstas claim is wayyy too sloppy to be scum. I don't think this clears DF. I believe onegu's claim and I also believe we're at lylo so I'm not real impressed with the people who are pushing him rn.

Why do you believe Onegu's claim?

Mostly because of his breadcrumb. I know that's not the strongest reasoning in the world but on a potential lylo lynch I'd rather not take chances. I also think his play is consistent with a survivor type role.

His breadcrumb was made only a day and a half before the claim, just after Acro started attacking him though.
When you say his play is consistent with survivor, are you talking about before or after his claim?



Can I answer scummer?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 16 2019 18:07 GMT
#8634
Seriously If town wants to lynch scum lynch LS.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 16 2019 19:06 GMT
#8659
On March 17 2019 04:05 Tubesock wrote:
I think Acrofales is the only real blue left. Maybe either FF or Rels too it not both.



Pandain is blue claimed. He shot HF remember...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 16 2019 19:19 GMT
#8669
DO MINE DO MINE!!!!
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 16 2019 20:19 GMT
#8713
Voting oats for now

##Vote Oats
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 16 2019 20:33 GMT
#8721
On March 17 2019 05:22 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2019 05:19 Onegu wrote:
Voting oats for now

##Vote Oats

Onegu pls



Get a big enough wagon...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech6
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 549
910 492
Hyuk 283
Soma 143
Dewaltoss 83
Light 74
Killer 67
Shinee 50
Mind 33
NotJumperer 33
[ Show more ]
Bale 23
ZergMaN 22
sorry 21
yabsab 19
Noble 7
Terrorterran 0
Dota 2
XcaliburYe235
League of Legends
JimRising 437
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1282
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2230
Khaldor521
Other Games
gofns9414
singsing1370
ceh9631
XBOCT343
Mew2King118
ArmadaUGS46
DeMusliM34
Pyrionflax0
ZerO(Twitch)0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick666
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream264
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH182
• LUISG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2276
League of Legends
• Jankos1260
• Stunt507
Other Games
• WagamamaTV125
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 56m
Stellar Fest
3h 56m
The PondCast
1d
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.