• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:10
CEST 06:10
KST 13:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8702 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 21 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2019 00:15 GMT
#5726
Anyway bedtime, nice suspense, gg BH. Was nice to have you around.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2019 15:31 GMT
#5892
Cmon dude I was wrong on one guy on my list. So what. Ace is right, focus on lynching HF. Doesn't matter if I'm right on 5 guys, as if I'm wrong on one rayn comes in here and flings shit at me for that one wrong guess.

At least by impulsively (cause he wanted to discredit me) coloring all the actual correct guesses as green, as long as you flip one of them you can fry him for it. When you flip two you can lynch him.

As of now he (rayn) has to present an argument for coloring Jock green back there.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2019 15:32 GMT
#5893
And it's rather obvious HF is bussing Jock as of now. But guess what, he'll probably spend most of the day tomorrow doing distancing, moving people to jock and at deadline he'll just try to move everyone to some random lynch bait using sentiment as he always did.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2019 16:03 GMT
#5903
On March 09 2019 00:57 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2019 00:32 Vivax wrote:
And it's rather obvious HF is bussing Jock as of now. But guess what, he'll probably spend most of the day tomorrow doing distancing, moving people to jock and at deadline he'll just try to move everyone to some random lynch bait using sentiment as he always did.

Vivax in order to be productive I'm gonna ask you to go with the assumption HF is town at least for tomorrow so we don't waste another day of jubjub debate.

What are your thoughts on a wiggles/fecalfeast/damdred lynch?


Why are you leaving out jock who to me looks like the only guy you've cased if we want to call it like that.

On March 06 2019 10:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 07:36 Jockmcplop wrote:
I've been keeping up but not posting.
Shouldn't trfel be here defending himself if he's scum instead of that 'take it or leave it' bullshit?


Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 07:56 Jockmcplop wrote:
I'm voting trfel because so many people have reads on him and I'm not sure what's going on with BH at all.

Soo post one suggests that you think trfel is town and then you decide to vote for him as scum bc "you don't know whats going on with BC"

HMMMMMM

Also you're one of those HF lurker voters...

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 18:37 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 05 2019 18:29 rsoultin wrote:
i'm done with you acro. go back to something interesting, if you can manage it. calling your maybes in your reads list bad was a good start

@jock uhhuh...yeah i don't get how you read this game and claim that hf didn't have a scumread on palmar that he made overwhelmingly clear multiple times including his intention to use the mayor lynch to vote him. if your uncommitted to any pov is your way of saying he's scum i guess that makes some sense but it's a lot of words just to nullread someone


At one point he said he wasn't going to lynch palmar and was just using the platform to find out who would go for it. The he said that was a lie.
This is the post that is making me question his motives and how genuine his palmar read was.

This is literally hours after the flip dude. What about him literally killing palmar is making you question his motives. Jock you've waffled so many times on HF in the last 24 hours I can't help but feel like you're setting yourself up for either side of an HF lynch and you're just waiting to see which way the thread goes.

You also ask a lot of questions and push very few reads. You have only one substantial post detailing who you think is scum and have done nothing to advance your case... my goodness we're gonna have quite the docket of scum once I'm done sifting through the HF voters.

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2019 16:04 GMT
#5904
Damn and here I was wondering who the actual last mafia was and he comes straight up to me and tells me to townread HF followed by listing up lynch bait.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2019 16:06 GMT
#5906
On March 09 2019 01:04 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2019 01:03 Vivax wrote:
On March 09 2019 00:57 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 09 2019 00:32 Vivax wrote:
And it's rather obvious HF is bussing Jock as of now. But guess what, he'll probably spend most of the day tomorrow doing distancing, moving people to jock and at deadline he'll just try to move everyone to some random lynch bait using sentiment as he always did.

Vivax in order to be productive I'm gonna ask you to go with the assumption HF is town at least for tomorrow so we don't waste another day of jubjub debate.

What are your thoughts on a wiggles/fecalfeast/damdred lynch?


Why are you leaving out jock who to me looks like the only guy you've cased if we want to call it like that.

On March 06 2019 10:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 05 2019 07:36 Jockmcplop wrote:
I've been keeping up but not posting.
Shouldn't trfel be here defending himself if he's scum instead of that 'take it or leave it' bullshit?


On March 05 2019 07:56 Jockmcplop wrote:
I'm voting trfel because so many people have reads on him and I'm not sure what's going on with BH at all.

Soo post one suggests that you think trfel is town and then you decide to vote for him as scum bc "you don't know whats going on with BC"

HMMMMMM

Also you're one of those HF lurker voters...

On March 05 2019 18:37 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 05 2019 18:29 rsoultin wrote:
i'm done with you acro. go back to something interesting, if you can manage it. calling your maybes in your reads list bad was a good start

@jock uhhuh...yeah i don't get how you read this game and claim that hf didn't have a scumread on palmar that he made overwhelmingly clear multiple times including his intention to use the mayor lynch to vote him. if your uncommitted to any pov is your way of saying he's scum i guess that makes some sense but it's a lot of words just to nullread someone


At one point he said he wasn't going to lynch palmar and was just using the platform to find out who would go for it. The he said that was a lie.
This is the post that is making me question his motives and how genuine his palmar read was.

This is literally hours after the flip dude. What about him literally killing palmar is making you question his motives. Jock you've waffled so many times on HF in the last 24 hours I can't help but feel like you're setting yourself up for either side of an HF lynch and you're just waiting to see which way the thread goes.

You also ask a lot of questions and push very few reads. You have only one substantial post detailing who you think is scum and have done nothing to advance your case... my goodness we're gonna have quite the docket of scum once I'm done sifting through the HF voters.



Why would someone only be allowed to ask about people they've cased?


Oh looks its the guy without scumreads
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2019 16:08 GMT
#5907
ExO are you actually the worst townie this forum has ever seen or do I have to make an adjustment to my list.

I went looking for scumreads in your filter and found zilch
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2019 16:18 GMT
#5909
On March 09 2019 01:15 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2019 01:04 Vivax wrote:
Damn and here I was wondering who the actual last mafia was and he comes straight up to me and tells me to townread HF followed by listing up lynch bait.

Can you do what I'm doing today? Assume for the sake of the game that HF is town. He almost certainly isn't, but making D2 all about him was bad enough and ended in a townie getting lynched *who actually looked like a townie*. You were wrong on BH, you may be wrong on other people too. So take a step back, and find HF's 6 scumbuddies. Then tell me why, and to make this exercise more fun: I don't want to hear they're scum because they associate to HF in some manner, but why they are scum for their own sake.


Yea I had the thought crossing my mind that HF could be town for a small moment. Mostly cause there's so many scummy fucks active right now. But it's a very scary thought.

I'm currently pondering if I should make it an issue that ExO called BH probably town at the end of D1 and then had exactly zero qualms lynching him on D2.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2019 16:22 GMT
#5910
But it's just impossible for me to believe that when mafia has the choice between lynching HF and lynching BH, they go for BH. So discard that thought.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2019 16:50 GMT
#5933
On March 09 2019 01:47 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2019 01:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 09 2019 01:40 rsoultin wrote:
On March 09 2019 01:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 09 2019 01:34 rsoultin wrote:
On March 09 2019 01:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 09 2019 01:28 rsoultin wrote:
On March 08 2019 17:57 rsoultin wrote:
BC/DF/ExO_ ->
BC sounds angry no one wants to lynch me for playing 'bad' rather than being scum lol ><
DF is a non-entity or a broken record even when he's supposedly here. Not his town game
ExO_ HF's reasons and he's not being obnoxious

Ace <-tonal gut thing I'll try to figure out later. reminds me a little of wherebugsgo when he was scum during this d2 phase

Maybe Chez. Town explanation reaction-fishing for reads. No follow-through.

I'm missing someone on BH I'm pretty sure. ExO_ can't be the only one there. But when I look there's 5-6 names I'm not too sure of.


@Slam

And I like the case on Wiggles in a vacuum, so just lob him in.

I don't like this list. I don't know why exactly. Maybe cause it doesn't contain sentinel or Pandain.

I also would find it incredibly convenient if both Ace and bc were scum. I'm pretty sure it's one or neither.


-shrugs- I'm not townreading them.

As for Ace and BC...I don't know why exactly you think they can't both be scum? Are you townreading one of them?

Not sure. Seems unlikely they both go hard on HF the way they have as scum though. Most likely 1:1 or both town.


Eh, this sort of argument especially before any scum flips is never terribly convincing to me, I guess. BC didn't seem to go hard on anything? Granted I was reading after the fact but it seemed more like RANTYYELLYRAGEY -peace out- heh

That's BC though. Are you the meta type? Go look at past games of his.


I am but it's a slog to get the nuances and not just the does x yell or not, so I think I won't bother unless I'm actually still in the game tomorrow. #lazyrsoulislazy

I have no doubt that he's...ahem...acerbic? in general. Unless you're saying the yelling itself is alignment indicative?


I don't know why you keep bringing up being NKd? What makes it worth NKing you when all you've done is electing someone mayor who was going to lynch Palmar and killing off a martyring VT?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2019 16:51 GMT
#5934
Seems like you put it there just to make it seem like it's a possibility you are seriously entertaining when you should know it is extremely unlikely.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2019 17:23 GMT
#5955
mz exo rsoultin rayn mocsta jock TS

I've decided to drop the HF read for now. Just do what Rels suggested and kill him at lylo i guess.

If I cba I might also case them all one by one. But not this night. If I die just kill Jock, then rayn. HF has recently also developed interest into jock and I don't see Jock not being scum ever.

Exo = no real scumreads, just token voting with token posts.
MZ = Claims to have read the game and comes to just wtfish conclusions. Somehow complains about having to read the acro rayn shitfest but doesn't want to lean one way or the other in the same post.

Both fuck off when I start replying to them.

Possible scenario that scum is exploiting the fact that HF only cares about everyone being wrong on him and keeps him alive for that reason knowing that he's going to get lynched for paranoia anyway. If he's town, all of the above have had TMI on him starting early, which should be the case if I remember reading their filters correctly.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2019 17:27 GMT
#5957
Forget what I said, HF is still mafia, and jock is town.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2019 17:28 GMT
#5958
Simply cause I don't see jock deliberately starting his game by bussing two of his teammates.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2019 17:29 GMT
#5960
mz exo rsoultin rayn mocsta HF TS

Ok I finally got it right. I can rest now.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2019 17:38 GMT
#5967
On March 09 2019 02:35 LightningStrike wrote:
Tina is town though Vivax because of her qt thing with Rels. She could of kept quiet and told her scummates in the scum qt instead of just blurting it out in the thread the way she did.


What even is the benefit of keeping it quiet as mafia? At least she got something to post about and look like she's doing stuff. Rels role is precisely 0 % threatening to mafia. Anything they do with that info is wifom. You are townreading her off wifom.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2019 17:41 GMT
#5968
Or even, she keeps quiet about it and the mafia kills Rels who isn't doing much. Town sees mason flip, wonders how they figured that out and go looking in Rels filter. They might find evidence that points to tina and bam, shes outed.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2019 17:46 GMT
#5970
On March 09 2019 02:43 Jockmcplop wrote:
I'm afk for the rest of the day after another half an hour.
If anyone has any questions or something I can answer other than 'jock is scum' ask now or spend the evening actually hunting scum instead.


I've got one for you.

It's your first game here.

Mafia chose to kill three dudes at night.

Have you gone to their filters who aren't a lot to read and tried to figure out what made mafia kill them?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2019 17:50 GMT
#5971
which*
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2019 18:05 GMT
#5976
IIRC mafia KP formula for games this size has always been mafia/2 rounded up.

Until you lynch one it's 3 kills per night.

Acro, me and WoS dying tonight most likely. Although once HF reads this he could change it.

Rayn, HF, tina never dying.
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 238
SpeCial 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2037
Snow 61
NaDa 33
Bale 28
Noble 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
Counter-Strike
taco 572
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1375
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1110
WinterStarcraft605
Other Games
summit1g8526
Doublelift2268
JimRising 665
PiGStarcraft290
ArmadaUGS185
C9.Mang0173
Maynarde141
ViBE80
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick782
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream147
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 79
• practicex 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki162
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota214
League of Legends
• Lourlo1170
• Rush627
• Stunt238
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 50m
OSC
8h 50m
Stellar Fest
8h 50m
OSC
19h 50m
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.