• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:54
CEST 11:54
KST 18:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9382 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next All
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 14 2019 23:34 GMT
#8295
On March 15 2019 08:27 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2019 08:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Onegu is Black claim
dipshit

read the top of the quote

fuck me

you are a sheep. Nothing more than a sheep.

Which shepherd will you follow this cycle?



I have already said this. All he has been doing is sheeping...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 15 2019 15:20 GMT
#8373
Ok guess Ill vote oats then

##Vote: Oats
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 15 2019 16:40 GMT
#8388
I have no skin in this game but if this is lylo that is when a scummer would make the fake claim. And LS being yup is a real check is bleh.

But you guys do you. I shall follow.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 15 2019 16:45 GMT
#8394
On March 16 2019 01:41 LightningStrike wrote:
Also we on the weed page if anyone didn't notice. Blaze it! XD

Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 15 2019 16:48 GMT
#8398
On March 16 2019 01:47 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2019 01:46 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 16 2019 01:42 darthfoley wrote:
On March 16 2019 00:27 LightningStrike wrote:
Ya guys DF just claimed scum with that reaction like if he is town and gotten the vt pm he should of just claimed that he was the unaware miller but his first reaction is to call him scum trying to win the game?


I first called him town being stupid. I forgot millers exist because I havent played mafia in a year. I guess I could be a miller but i still don't think Mocsta actually checked me

I would think you would remember Millers exist honestly because they are in the op.....


town doesn't read the OP

LS is scum



100%
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 15 2019 17:02 GMT
#8412
On March 16 2019 02:00 Oatsmaster wrote:
also just wanna say
Show nested quote +
Oatsmaster (4): Acrofales, Mocsta, Jockmcplop, Onegu

wow what a lovely list of town people on my wagon.



Im 3p...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 15 2019 17:30 GMT
#8415
I told rels he should have masoned me...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 15 2019 18:39 GMT
#8425
On March 16 2019 02:35 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2019 02:02 Onegu wrote:
On March 16 2019 02:00 Oatsmaster wrote:
also just wanna say
Oatsmaster (4): Acrofales, Mocsta, Jockmcplop, Onegu

wow what a lovely list of town people on my wagon.



Im 3p...

That’s what you say



Thats what my role pm says...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 15 2019 20:45 GMT
#8441
On March 16 2019 05:39 Pandain wrote:
Good point regarding millers, makes it more unlikely we have three cops.

Also Onegu is not survivor lol. He thought he "100%" found scum between me and Chezinu. If he was survivor and thought he 100% found a great point that therefore led to scum he would not have posted it. He campaigned way too hard on me and Chezinu's lynch.

Ironically Onegu should be seen as basically mafia at this point. It's probably in his best interest to work with mafia since they are one or two lynches away from winning. Even if he ended up being survivor, it would be a great lynch as long as we're not in lylo.



O.o I need to look like town so town doesnt lynch me... So posting things like I found someone and they are 100% scum. Looks townie...

Also you arent wrong it would be easier for me to win with mafia. But as I dont want to be lynched... I will work with town...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 15 2019 20:51 GMT
#8442
Like look my dream this game was to win without claiming. As it would be the most boss thing ever! Then when we do the best 3p performance ever I would get the W.

Because I know this site and this site will end up doing a all time awards. And I wanted this game to be on the list. And since my town and mafia games will never be on the list. At least I would have a shot at 3p. But to have a shot vs some of the SK that have won games in the past I would have to do something legendary.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 15 2019 20:57 GMT
#8446
On March 16 2019 05:55 Pandain wrote:
Onegu if you don't want to be lynched I suggest you vote your scumbuddy Mocsta. Otherwise I might change my mind and push for you instead.



Hes not my scum buddy since I am 3p. You cut a hard bargain, but I like the cut of your jib.

##Unvote

##Vote: Mocsta
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 15 2019 22:48 GMT
#8463
Ill put my money on 3p...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 15 2019 22:52 GMT
#8464
On March 16 2019 07:30 Rels wrote:
I think I prefer an Onegu lynch. His survivor claim cannot be true - the only question left is "could a VT claim survivor to escape a lynch?" And I don't believe it is very likely



Why cant it be?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 15 2019 22:59 GMT
#8467
I wasnt seriously being pushed when I crumbed.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 15 2019 23:01 GMT
#8468
On March 16 2019 07:58 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2019 07:55 Rels wrote:
On March 16 2019 07:36 Acrofales wrote:
On March 16 2019 07:30 Rels wrote:
I think I prefer an Onegu lynch. His survivor claim cannot be true - the only question left is "could a VT claim survivor to escape a lynch?" And I don't believe it is very likely

No. He's definitely either 3p or scum.

3P is also not possible. I've explained why it is only a strategy he came up while being pushed:
On March 15 2019 07:00 Rels wrote:
Yeah lol. Acro indicates he was post a case soon against Onegu, and votes him:
On March 13 2019 18:45 Acrofales wrote:
Yeahhhh. Case incoming when I get to a PC.

Let's lunch scum, ##vote: onegu

And 1 hour later the breadcrumb appears:
On March 13 2019 19:49 Onegu wrote:
Unless we see a red flip at night from being shot I’m not even going to think about it.. if there is a third party I would put my money much more on there being a survivor...

It's not a breadcrumb if you only do it when you're attacked ... a breadcrumb is supposed to prove you're not lying by showing that you committed secretly to your claim early on. This is not a secret commit, this is a reaction to being pushed

To add something to this reasonning I didn't think at the time, there is the following: Onegu as a player showed that he's someone that thinks a breadcrumb is necessary to a claim, as evidenced by him ... leaving a breadcrumb while planning to claim, and also by his own words:
On March 15 2019 02:31 Onegu wrote:
Then just claim if I had to. And since I am going to be lynched I claimed. But not before I breadcrumb.

BUT with this mindset, the best thing to do would be to breadcrumb very early in the game, ideally in his first post. That would prove beyond reasonnable doubts he's really survivor.
The important point is: there is a disconnect between Onegu's awareness of him needing a breadcrumb to support his claim, and him only breadcrumbing 30 hours before his claim, when he's already under attack.
How can we explain this disconnect? Easy; at the time you made your "Onegu is scum and I'll explain why soon" post, he thought his best chance to avoid lynch was to fakeclaim survivor, and he made his breadcrumb. Easy. Occam's razor in action here.

There is also LS' point that he wouldn't be that angry after the Sentinel's point; I don't know how much of a strong point it is, and I don't need to - the above is already strong enough

Grack pointed out that part I not taking credit for his thing. Placeholding my vote on Onegu for right now.


This guy is scum fwiw. Dont really care if you lynch him. But hey thought id point it out.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 15 2019 23:09 GMT
#8471
Because hospital onegu, getting 2mg of IV dillaudid every 4 hours. Plus 10mg methadone every 6 hours. and 150mg of lyrica every 8. Ohhh and at that time I was also getting pill form of dillaudid 4mg every 6 hours.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 15 2019 23:09 GMT
#8472
has the presence of mind to think up a fake claim. breadcrumb it. off of a small push
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 15 2019 23:10 GMT
#8473
I know one of the nurse mafia players are going to see these numbers and think I am bullshitting those numbers. I am not.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 15 2019 23:13 GMT
#8475
On March 16 2019 08:12 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2019 08:10 Onegu wrote:
I know one of the nurse mafia players are going to see these numbers and think I am bullshitting those numbers. I am not.

Where is Geript......



He isnt the only one.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 15 2019 23:14 GMT
#8477
On March 16 2019 08:13 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2019 08:09 Onegu wrote:
has the presence of mind to think up a fake claim. breadcrumb it. off of a small push

if that is not what happened, what did?



I knew my role. I knew I was getting a bit of heat. Nothing serious, but knew it could become something in the future. Also it was when people were talking about 3p so it felt like a good time.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech111
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 741
Soma 496
910 371
BeSt 333
Hyuk 313
Horang2 283
Light 271
Jaedong 124
Pusan 121
EffOrt 101
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 79
Stork 73
Shinee 63
ZerO 50
Killer 48
Mong 40
Rush 33
Mind 31
Bale 30
NotJumperer 26
Sharp 26
sorry 22
yabsab 17
ZergMaN 17
ggaemo 13
hero 13
Noble 7
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe195
League of Legends
JimRising 372
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1443
pashabiceps810
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2373
Khaldor652
Other Games
gofns36595
singsing1368
ceh9635
XBOCT354
DeMusliM193
Pyrionflax182
Mew2King134
ArmadaUGS37
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick604
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream250
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH263
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2250
League of Legends
• Jankos1539
• Stunt438
Other Games
• WagamamaTV171
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 6m
Stellar Fest
3h 6m
The PondCast
1d
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.