• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:48
CEST 12:48
KST 19:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9064 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 15 Next All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 23:12 GMT
#6866
On March 11 2019 08:10 Grackaroni wrote:
What is mafia traitor?

the one time I've played with one, it worked as followed: they win with mafia but don't know who the mafia team is and vice versa.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 23:13 GMT
#6870
On March 11 2019 08:09 kitaman27 wrote:

[UoN]Sentinel always struggled to fit in. Abandoned by his own brothers, he was left alone to fend for himself. His inability to form a connection with anyone left him feeling a lack of identity. But today that would change. He would read his role PM and finally learn who his true friends were. Sadly, that information was redacted.

the flavor kinda says it too
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 23:14 GMT
#6873
On March 11 2019 08:13 Vivax wrote:
Read flavour, Sentinel knew who mafia was. Mafia most likely knew there was a traitor but not who it was.

I read it the opposite way => he wanted to know who his real friends were, but the information was not there
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 23:18 GMT
#6886
On March 11 2019 08:16 LightningStrike wrote:
Ace is likely town based on Sent thing on Ace unless you guys think he was going for a bus?

Ace if scum didn't know Sent was traitor. A traitor flip is nice but don't give any associative infos
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 23:25 GMT
#6908
On March 11 2019 08:20 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 08:18 Rels wrote:
On March 11 2019 08:16 LightningStrike wrote:
Ace is likely town based on Sent thing on Ace unless you guys think he was going for a bus?

Ace if scum didn't know Sent was traitor. A traitor flip is nice but don't give any associative infos


Indeed. If Mafia didn't know who traitor was, then a Sent flip tells you nothing about me via association.

But, looking at the cases being made against Sent in isolation should tell you the probability of me being Scum here is low.

I'll resume fighting you later
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 23:30 GMT
#6914
BTW as promised, the transcripts of my QT. Only redacted the first post as it's from kita.
+ Show Spoiler +


69
Rels
03-08-2019
07:05 PM ET (US)
EDIT

DELETE

I was town you dummy
68
rsoultinPerson was signed in when posted
03-08-2019
05:05 PM ET (US)
I hate that I can't link anything in here lol ><

My reads are at the end of my filter if I'm deaded and you're not, and you're town and care about my opinion lol ><
67
rsoultinPerson was signed in when posted
03-07-2019
03:22 PM ET (US)
I mean, I thought you were mafia? Honestly still think you could be but your upset is making me question that ><

And yes I do feel like a dick if I ruined your fun when you were just trying to be nice to me. For that I apologize. Wouldn't have outed your role ever if I was town or even null-reading you.
66
Rels
03-07-2019
03:10 PM ET (US)
disappointed
65
Rels
03-07-2019
03:10 PM ET (US)
I stil lthink it was super bad mannered from you to claim my role before consulting me. I'm kinda angry at you for that. Angry is not the right word but IDK what is the word I'm looking for
64
Rels
03-07-2019
03:09 PM ET (US)
and I wanted to invite rayn, but I invited you 'cause I thought you needed it, and now rayn is angry (even though he shouldn't be, that ego lol), and you have betrayed me
so nothing is going well
63
Rels
03-07-2019
03:07 PM ET (US)
but IDK
it was my role
I wanted to create a secret town club and win the last game of TL like that. Would have been awesome
62
Rels
03-07-2019
03:06 PM ET (US)
I realize I might be petty
61
rsoultinPerson was signed in when posted
03-07-2019
02:30 PM ET (US)
i didn't read it. you're fine. i'm still not entirely sure what would make you so upset? this doesn't appear to be a role that requires any kind of secrecy
60
Rels
03-07-2019
12:47 PM ET (US)
sry about the slur
59 Deleted by author 03-07-2019 12:47 PM
58
Rels
03-07-2019
12:44 PM ET (US)
rayn is right, should have invited him
57
rsoultinPerson was signed in when posted
03-07-2019
09:54 AM ET (US)
why do you care if i claim your "useless" role?

edit: well, regardless, if you're town i apologize but it was necessary to explain my scumread on you. or at least i thought it was

and i'm not going to analyze your reaction here from a town/mafia dichotomy out of respect that you might be town and genuinely upset

if you are though i hope to see something to convince me cause yeah...you're just not showing your town self in your postsEdited 03-07-2019 11:12 AM
56
Rels
03-07-2019
09:53 AM ET (US)
ofc. Not talking to you anymore
55
rsoultinPerson was signed in when posted
03-07-2019
09:51 AM ET (US)
are you?
54
Rels
03-07-2019
09:50 AM ET (US)
fuck you. Don't talk to as if I'm town after claiming lmty role
53
Rels
03-07-2019
09:49 AM ET (US)
??
52
rsoultinPerson was signed in when posted
03-07-2019
09:27 AM ET (US)
Blah my motivation is nill. My methods don't work for a game this size and I can't find energy after yesterday to slog through the game. So what's holding you back, then, assuming I'm wrong and you're actually town here?
51
Rels
03-07-2019
08:58 AM ET (US)
Ok
50
rsoultinPerson was signed in when posted
03-07-2019
04:05 AM ET (US)
Yeah, so you should check the thread. I told everyone about the QT and the way you've handled things makes me think you're scum -shrugs- It really feels like you just expected me to townread you off this. I gave you a lot of time to start talking about literally anything unprompted and only your grack read sort of comes close.
49
Rels
03-06-2019
11:23 PM ET (US)
don't think you ahve a read on sent, he's a good filter if you didn't read it already. Some fishy things => see my filter, should be at the end 'cause I don't think I'm gonna stay up much longer
48
Rels
03-06-2019
11:22 PM ET (US)
well fucking Grack got me when I was gonna sleep so I've done most of them Grack is weird. Pretty agreeable and flawless, that might be mean but I expected something more raw from him. BUT he has good points on sent which made me filter him.
47
Rels
03-06-2019
09:11 PM ET (US)
yeah I have like 15 people I wanna filter. Don't think it's gonna happen tonight though. And I didn't see anything that was scummier than BH
46
Rels
03-06-2019
08:53 PM ET (US)
lol p:
45
rsoultinPerson was signed in when posted
03-06-2019
07:00 PM ET (US)
Looking forward to your read vomit
44
rsoultinPerson was signed in when posted
03-06-2019
02:34 PM ET (US)
Blah I'm going to need to prioritize filters no way I'm getting through everything when I wanted to.
43
rsoultinPerson was signed in when posted
03-06-2019
02:01 PM ET (US)
oats just looks really town to me tbh. like super duper town lol >< i could elaborate but i'd just be like describing the definition of what it means to be 'town'
42
rsoultinPerson was signed in when posted
03-06-2019
02:00 PM ET (US)
ah yeah fair
41
Rels
03-06-2019
01:17 PM ET (US)
lol cant post link. Post 1144 from TT feels real, and cheap if he's scum
40
Rels
03-06-2019
01:10 PM ET (US)
I remember having a good reason thinking TT was town but I don't remember it
39
rsoultinPerson was signed in when posted
03-06-2019
12:50 PM ET (US)
Eh, TT is someone I wanted to townread for his early approach to the game and his comments about how rayn and I play, but I'm not sure what's going on with his disappearing scumreads.

I find his response okay and in-line with what else I've seen but yeah that downgrades him to just a town lean. Reactions aren't exactly contradictory but they make me itch.Edited 03-06-2019 01:15 PM
38
rsoultinPerson was signed in when posted
03-06-2019
12:49 PM ET (US)
Just look in his filter around EoD when he's confronting Iam? (and you can definitely right cause I'm bad at reading BH lol ><)
37
Rels
03-06-2019
12:38 PM ET (US)
shitting the thread with a stupid read is a good mafia motivation? I read BH filter yesterday and I remember thinking all this talk about policy lynch and proper lynch etc. played perfectly with a plan of creating chaos. Dunno if you have a particular post in mijnd?
36
rsoultinPerson was signed in when posted
03-06-2019
12:25 PM ET (US)
Well I'm glad you responded, but I'm not saying him voting for himself shows he's town. I'm saying that going after Iam for claiming it was more than a policy lynch I don't see a mafia motivation for.
35
Rels
03-06-2019
12:00 PM ET (US)
I disagree pretty strongly on BH. Given his play D1, if he's mafia his buddies has prepared his lynch and are playing accordingly. Him shitting up the thread and not voting himself is a nice strategy, that doesn't show he's town at all
34
rsoultinPerson was signed in when posted
03-06-2019
10:03 AM ET (US)
Yeah, I'm okay with Tube. Light townlean. Still have reservations with his lack of a read on Palmar but nothing major.
33
rsoultinPerson was signed in when posted
03-06-2019
09:58 AM ET (US)
BH...yeah the original reason he seemed a bit townish to me was his thing with Iamp. Not sure what the mafia motivation for it could be when he was likely to be lynched. I hate his little narrative things but I frequently want to lynch him when he's town because he sets off my BS meter and he's actually doing less of that than he usually does, overdramatized lynch me aside. Also yeah no vote to save himself. Townlean.
32
Rels
03-06-2019
09:27 AM ET (US)
So that'll have to wait a little :p
31
Rels
03-06-2019
09:26 AM ET (US)
I'm at work now, planning on playing at lunch break if nothing else explodes at work
30
rsoultinPerson was signed in when posted
03-06-2019
09:24 AM ET (US)
Apart from being irritated at LS for calling my one genuinely emotional post at rayn 'forced', there're no red flags in his filter after he came back from his yelling fit to make me reconsider the townread on him. Strong town.
29
rsoultinPerson was signed in when posted
03-06-2019
09:16 AM ET (US)
Yeah I'm against fear kills, especially on good town players who can win us the game and might actually be kept alive because of all of the scrutiny and chaos in thread.

I think the fact this opinion is being voiced so little is also a wifomy factor in favor of his being town tbh.

Talk to me about someone I haven't discussed yet.

Tube's posting is okayish I can see where his head's at and that he might be poking into things. The part I'm really unclear on is where he stood with Palmar. I asked about conversion but I suspect he was just townreading Acro and didn't have much of an opinion on Conv when he said he was okay with lynching him. Null until he clarifies Palmar.
28
Rels
03-06-2019
09:00 AM ET (US)
Like, I have this cycle of:
- he's not shitting up the thread he's engaging people and making good posts!
- but if he's scum and we let him live he's gonna mock us forever
27
Rels
03-06-2019
08:58 AM ET (US)
I'm waffling on hf hard. I don't want to let him win and look stupid
26
rsoultinPerson was signed in when posted
03-06-2019
08:54 AM ET (US)
You should start discussing your reads now too since you're actually here xP we can pretend it's a real mason thread and not me trying to get a read on mr. eager >>
25
rsoultinPerson was signed in when posted
03-06-2019
08:53 AM ET (US)
Eh he's a lean because I usually can see something smart and shiny in town Onegu's posting. Granted it's been years and was always a bit of a fine line which is why I'm not super sold on it.

Yeah, I may be the biggest sucker of them all but HF just screams town to me. Even poking through his shit looking for anything with other people's scumreads and arguments in mind his thought process is so crystal clear, progression there, and adjusting with new info. I'm fine being wrong on him if it turns out that way.
24
Rels
03-06-2019
08:15 AM ET (US)
I want Ace to be the legend I thought he was
23
Rels
03-06-2019
08:14 AM ET (US)
I don't know how that changes from town Onegu though but I can never read the guy
22
rsoultinPerson was signed in when posted
03-06-2019
07:49 AM ET (US)
Fecalfeast - townread (med to strong) - seems super engaged, having fun, arriving at reads before or independently of others several of which gave me similar vibes, relaxed responses to suspicion on him. pretty confident this is a town FF
21
rsoultin
03-06-2019
07:34 AM ET (US)
So I'm just gonna start using this for personal notes rather than spamming the thread or writing in a notebook. Any comments/counters are welcome.

Onegu - scumlean - votes match up w/ reads fine and the damdred read shows a little bit of a glimmer of what i meant by onegu doing his own thing, but I'd expect more from him and at least some sort of even weak opinion on what's actually going on right now, of which there's nothing
20
Rels
03-05-2019
08:13 PM ET (US)
good night ^^
19
rsoultinPerson was signed in when posted
03-05-2019
08:11 PM ET (US)
Cool hi stella!

And if that's the case that's good for my purple read heh >>
18
rsoultinPerson was signed in when posted
03-05-2019
08:10 PM ET (US)
Pft it's after 2. I only glanced at thread cause trouble sleeping and saw the pm notification lol >< gonna try to get some sleep.

So like dude if you want to talk reads or whatever just leave an here for me and I'll take a look in morning ^^
17
Rels
03-05-2019
08:10 PM ET (US)
BTW Stella says hi she's shadowing me she even wanted to play at some point but too many people in this game lol
16
Rels
03-05-2019
08:09 PM ET (US)
oh I see the post you're thinking about. Don't think he's saying he shot him
15
rsoultinPerson was signed in when posted
03-05-2019
08:06 PM ET (US)
I'm unclear if he did it was just scumreading him and I hate trying to filter on phone lol ><
14
Rels
03-05-2019
08:04 PM ET (US)
? did Vivax claim he shot marv?
13
rsoultinPerson was signed in when posted
03-05-2019
08:03 PM ET (US)
I'm the other hand it's a get out of jail free card for just discussing with another player in the game so...not so bad either ^^
12
rsoultinPerson was signed in when posted
03-05-2019
07:58 PM ET (US)
Lol shh >> it started off butthurt and then it was just fun to express frustration at people not being able to read.

And no it's not a great role since it doesn't confirm alignments.
11
Rels
03-05-2019
07:55 PM ET (US)
not super useful TBH but maybe you can be butthurt here instead of in the thread p:
10
Rels
03-05-2019
07:54 PM ET (US)
just mason. I can invite someone each night
9
rsoultinPerson was signed in when posted
03-05-2019
07:54 PM ET (US)
Lol figured given your hints. So what is this weirdo role?
8
Rels
03-05-2019
07:53 PM ET (US)
I knew it, coming from a sideway flag girl p:
7
rsoultinPerson was signed in when posted
03-05-2019
07:52 PM ET (US)
Nope ^^
6
GUESS
03-05-2019
07:49 PM ET (US)
no? Come on at least 1 and I'll tell you p:
5
GUESS
03-05-2019
07:45 PM ET (US)
guess?
4
rsoultinPerson was signed in when posted
03-05-2019
07:44 PM ET (US)
So this is a possibility not in the role listing which means I can't suss alignment easily pfft. How rude.

Who this? I can guess but am deciding not to ^^
3
rsoultinPerson was signed in when posted
03-05-2019
07:40 PM ET (US)
Lol >< i don't even have an idea of the roles in this game but yay qt?
2
DefinitelyLexNeverNotLex
03-05-2019
07:13 PM ET (US)
hello it's definitely Lex. No bait
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 23:34 GMT
#6919
On March 11 2019 08:33 Onegu wrote:
Rels I am expecting a mason invite now...

we'll see
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 23:37 GMT
#6924
diner time for me too, then I'll answer you TT
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 11 2019 01:00 GMT
#6984
On March 11 2019 08:35 Tictock wrote:
Boom!

Ty for giving me the lynch I asked for town!

Time for a bit of tinfoil before I read what I missed: This probably means Rel's role shit would be mafia related as it is the most likely way that Mafia would recruit a traitor.

However I don't really think role related reads work very well and I kinda now heavily suspect Rels due to some other stuff (such as calling Chez v Ace as Scum v Scum, when I noted the EoD felt dead and possibly meant TvT).

Actually it's probably dinner time for me and then will come back to this game tonight. Need to think as well because Sent being a traitor could mean he didn't know anything about the full mafia team, which makes my earlier conclusion of him flipping scum clearing Ace possibly moot.

I thought Chez v Ace were SvS because I thought both Chez and Ace were scum, and because a lot of lurkers didn't vote
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 11 2019 01:02 GMT
#6985
On March 11 2019 08:43 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 08:35 Tictock wrote:
Boom!

Ty for giving me the lynch I asked for town!

Time for a bit of tinfoil before I read what I missed: This probably means Rel's role shit would be mafia related as it is the most likely way that Mafia would recruit a traitor.

However I don't really think role related reads work very well and I kinda now heavily suspect Rels due to some other stuff (such as calling Chez v Ace as Scum v Scum, when I noted the EoD felt dead and possibly meant TvT).

Actually it's probably dinner time for me and then will come back to this game tonight. Need to think as well because Sent being a traitor could mean he didn't know anything about the full mafia team, which makes my earlier conclusion of him flipping scum clearing Ace possibly moot.


This seems plausible. If Rels picks a townie, it's a new qt. If Rels picks the traitor, he gets access to the mafia qt.

He picked tina N1 cause idk, and apparently rayn N2 maybe because of this post.

Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 04:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:09 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:08 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:01 Tubesock wrote:
On March 08 2019 03:45 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 23:45 Tubesock wrote:
On March 04 2019 23:30 Palmar wrote:
go after mocsta -> threatens to kill himself
go after conversion -> leaves the game

I may have a problem.


You’re not the problem. Neither is HF.

? If Palmar wasn't a problem then why was your vote to have him killed at this point?

I actually dived into your filter to find where you strong townread HF... and I don't see it at all. You made up your mind HF was town at the start of the game based on... nothing? And your comment after nightfall was about me, not about HF at all. In fact, it's the post that is continuously quoted here that has the whole ramble about how wonderful it would have been if HF had killed scum!Palmar.

Why are you townreading HF?



It started with agreement on a semi long stream of posts. And other small things that he did that I doubt mafia HF would bother with.

While I certainly will semi ignore someone I town from time to time, HF’s townread can disappear quite fast. I’m always watching what he does.

I’ve been called contrarian many times. But I truly believe that him sticking to what he said he’d do (shoot Palmar) is far more likely to come from town HF. I do think MafiaHF would have never pushed Palmar and instead gone after one of the other prominent towns and killed them instead. Rayn he could have killed at the time as most were lukewarm on him at the time. Or whoever.

Lol if he killed rayn he 100% dies today

Not if rayn is scum. But that'd be an amazing bus.

i am super scum though.


that only makes sense if you think rayn wasn't shot by scum
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 11 2019 16:49 GMT
#7091
On March 11 2019 17:30 Acrofales wrote:
@rels: thanks for posting the transcripts. I'm still not sure why you got so angry about rsoul posting your role. You didn't use the QT much before she blurted it out in the thread and this seems like a totally cool reason for telling the chat:
Show nested quote +
rsoultinPerson was signed in when posted
03-07-2019
04:05 AM ET (US)
Yeah, so you should check the thread. I told everyone about the QT and the way you've handled things makes me think you're scum -shrugs- It really feels like you just expected me to townread you off this. I gave you a lot of time to start talking about literally anything unprompted and only your grack read sort of comes close.
49


What exactly made you so upset? You say betrayed, but I don't see how. Care to elaborate on why the QT being outed even affects at all how you can use it?

Show nested quote +
63
Rels
03-07-2019
03:07 PM ET (US)
but IDK
it was my role
I wanted to create a secret town club and win the last game of TL like that. Would have been awesome


Anyway, if this is somehow a scum tool for finding sentinel, rels' use seems weird. Did he think rsoultin might be the traitor? Don't really see why from her filter. So if this was the scum tool for that he either went and used it in his own way, or was playing badly.

I'm back to this being a pretty townie use of the neighborizer role. Still not too sure of Rels, but the exchange we had yesterday made me lean more towards town, and I don't think the use of the QT was somehow scummy either.

I don't have a logical reason p: that's kinda my ego talking. But I thought having a secret club of townies was really cool, even more so if it was rsoul and rayn 'cause I like playing with them. With her outting the QT, it's not possible anymore. Furthermore, I masoned her instead of rayn partly because I thought she would like to have a place to breathe outside the game, she was quite angry at some point early in the game; I did her a favor and she outted my role without even talking to me about it first! At least tha'ts how it felt at the time.

I realize she was trying to solve the game and her actions are logical; but I felt betrayed all the same. It's not logical, it's emotional.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 11 2019 20:53 GMT
#7161
On March 12 2019 05:07 Vivax wrote:
HEY RELS, WHO DID YOU MASON.

IF YOU SAY NO-ONE, YOU ARE CONFIRMED MAFIA

N1 rsoul N2 rayn, N3 I ve decided but won't say until tomorrow if I live
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 11 2019 21:08 GMT
#7163
What? I don't follow
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 11 2019 21:09 GMT
#7164
You think I'm gonna Mason whoever you think is sk tonight ?
Also paraphrase what?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 11 2019 21:12 GMT
#7165
Ok so you think I'm gonnz Mason acro
Well, no spoil but I wouldn't bet on it
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 12 2019 01:09 GMT
#7224
weird NKs ... I've masoned LS
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 12 2019 01:14 GMT
#7225
On March 12 2019 09:13 Fecalfeast wrote:
My bomb was on chezinu for the record

probably why scum was afraid to kill you
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 12 2019 01:18 GMT
#7226
I agree we need to find the scums among the lurkers. Between them, Chez is the one I would lynch, because of him trying to imply he was mad hatter

##Vote Chezinu
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 12 2019 03:34 GMT
#7240
On March 12 2019 11:51 Oatsmaster wrote:
Can we talk about vivax? He should be 100% gone by now also
1000% gone.

I wanna say the ace kill means that scum knew that sent was mafia

that's a good theory actually
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 13 2019 02:08 GMT
#7492
On March 12 2019 15:53 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2019 10:14 Rels wrote:
On March 12 2019 09:13 Fecalfeast wrote:
My bomb was on chezinu for the record

probably why scum was afraid to kill you


Thats acualy true. If mafia knows ff is town they kill him if chez is town because its a 2 for 1 shot. Of course ff puts the bomb on the guy claiming his role who wouldnt. Like the logic is so sound no one can dispute today is over not voting chez is a scum claim. Goodbye see you next cycle this ones already over

yep. That was my reasonning
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko182
ProTech144
Rex 8
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 688
Soma 650
Jaedong 524
Horang2 340
BeSt 331
Soulkey 263
Hyuk 247
910 225
Light 222
Stork 219
[ Show more ]
Mini 144
Snow 143
EffOrt 142
Pusan 115
Last 105
ZerO 98
Rush 60
ggaemo 60
Shinee 49
Mind 46
Mong 45
Killer 43
Yoon 33
Larva 26
Creator 25
Bale 25
hero 25
Sharp 17
sorry 15
Noble 15
yabsab 13
Sacsri 12
Dota 2
Gorgc5678
XcaliburYe134
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1489
pashabiceps892
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2605
Khaldor807
Other Games
gofns36529
singsing1434
XBOCT289
Pyrionflax259
DeMusliM206
Mew2King115
ArmadaUGS50
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream168
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH307
• StrangeGG 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1614
Other Games
• WagamamaTV178
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
12m
Rex8
WardiTV0
Stellar Fest
2h 12m
The PondCast
23h 12m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 2h
OSC
1d 13h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.