• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:48
CEST 12:48
KST 19:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9091 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 16 Next All
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 22:47 GMT
#7949
On March 14 2019 07:46 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 07:45 Onegu wrote:
@LS do you think rels is town after mason with him?

How many times do I answer this very question? Yes I been thinking he was town for a while even before the mason stuff.



So why not vote with him?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 22:50 GMT
#7959
On March 14 2019 07:48 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 07:47 Onegu wrote:
On March 14 2019 07:46 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 14 2019 07:45 Onegu wrote:
@LS do you think rels is town after mason with him?

How many times do I answer this very question? Yes I been thinking he was town for a while even before the mason stuff.



So why not vote with him?

Because I had stronger reasons on TS? I can't decide atm >.<



Chez needs to flip. We need to know what the wagons looked like yesterday. And chez has a very good shot to flip red.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 22:53 GMT
#7968
On March 14 2019 07:52 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Hang the sock out to dry!



Nah Lynch chez
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 22:54 GMT
#7973
On March 14 2019 07:53 Alakaslam wrote:
I am open though! Let the masses move



Come on slam, chez needs to be the Lynch.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 23:16 GMT
#8007
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 23:17 GMT
#8009
Well shit...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 14 2019 15:54 GMT
#8131
I am 3p survivor.

Don’t really care who I win with, plz don’t Lynch me...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 14 2019 15:55 GMT
#8133
On March 13 2019 19:49 Onegu wrote:
Unless we see a red flip at night from being shot I’m not even going to think about it.. if there is a third party I would put my money much more on there being a survivor...



My breadcrumb
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 14 2019 15:58 GMT
#8135
On March 15 2019 00:56 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2019 00:54 Onegu wrote:
I am 3p survivor.

Don’t really care who I win with, plz don’t Lynch me...

Well better to lynch you then assuming a sk not a survivor



RIP
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 14 2019 15:58 GMT
#8136
I wish I was a SK that might be better than being mafia...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 14 2019 16:05 GMT
#8138
On March 15 2019 01:02 LightningStrike wrote:
But you are the SK :D
+ Show Spoiler +
I joking but survivor can be used a SK claim though



I guess... but I am a survivor.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 14 2019 16:06 GMT
#8139
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 14 2019 17:29 GMT
#8155
I claim VT every single game reguardless of role...

Also why do I need to claim at start? I just planed to be Onegu and live...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 14 2019 17:31 GMT
#8156
Then just claim if I had to. And since I am going to be lynched I claimed. But not before I breadcrumb.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 14 2019 17:40 GMT
#8159
On March 15 2019 02:34 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 08:15 Onegu wrote:
NO ONE GETS ANY TOWN POINTS FOR BEING ON THAT WAGON!!!


Why does 3p survivor Onegu give any shits about this?



Because it would mean I was up for Lynch after that for not being on that Lynch. As people said I looked really bad after that flip. Bringing this up takes pressure of of me.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 14 2019 17:59 GMT
#8163
Fwiw LS is scum with his +1 posts..
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 14 2019 22:11 GMT
#8212
On March 15 2019 07:10 LightningStrike wrote:
FYI I don't buy his claim at all he should of claimed Day 1 in his first post honestly like Vivax and Rels said but his comment regarding the traitor lynch that noone gets credit doesn't make sense from a survivor point of view. Ya we just murder him no and ifs or butts in it.



I gave you my reason for it
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 14 2019 22:12 GMT
#8213
On March 15 2019 06:44 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2019 00:54 Onegu wrote:
I am 3p survivor.

Don’t really care who I win with, plz don’t Lynch me...

Hard to believe. The best way to play survivor is to claim D1; you claiming now when a lot of people wants your lynch is way less believable.



I wanted to play it my way. Its boring to just claim it...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 14 2019 22:13 GMT
#8215
On March 15 2019 02:40 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2019 02:34 Acrofales wrote:
On March 11 2019 08:15 Onegu wrote:
NO ONE GETS ANY TOWN POINTS FOR BEING ON THAT WAGON!!!


Why does 3p survivor Onegu give any shits about this?



Because it would mean I was up for Lynch after that for not being on that Lynch. As people said I looked really bad after that flip. Bringing this up takes pressure of of me.



On March 15 2019 02:29 Onegu wrote:
I claim VT every single game reguardless of role...

Also why do I need to claim at start? I just planed to be Onegu and live...



Both my reasons
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 14 2019 22:13 GMT
#8216
On March 15 2019 07:13 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2019 07:11 Onegu wrote:
On March 15 2019 07:10 LightningStrike wrote:
FYI I don't buy his claim at all he should of claimed Day 1 in his first post honestly like Vivax and Rels said but his comment regarding the traitor lynch that noone gets credit doesn't make sense from a survivor point of view. Ya we just murder him no and ifs or butts in it.



I gave you my reason for it

But I don't buy it.



Why not?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko182
ProTech144
Rex 8
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 688
Soma 650
Jaedong 524
Horang2 340
BeSt 331
Soulkey 263
Hyuk 247
910 225
Light 222
Stork 219
[ Show more ]
Mini 144
Snow 143
EffOrt 142
Pusan 115
Last 105
ZerO 98
Rush 60
ggaemo 60
Shinee 49
Mind 46
Mong 45
Killer 43
Yoon 33
Larva 26
Creator 25
Bale 25
hero 25
Sharp 17
sorry 15
Noble 15
yabsab 13
Sacsri 12
Dota 2
Gorgc5678
XcaliburYe134
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1489
pashabiceps892
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2605
Khaldor807
Other Games
gofns36529
singsing1434
XBOCT289
Pyrionflax259
DeMusliM206
Mew2King115
ArmadaUGS50
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream168
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH307
• StrangeGG 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1614
Other Games
• WagamamaTV178
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
12m
Rex8
WardiTV0
Stellar Fest
2h 12m
The PondCast
23h 12m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 2h
OSC
1d 13h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.