• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:21
CEST 14:21
KST 21:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9782 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 15 Next All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 21:18 GMT
#6688
meh I don't know if TS' filter is that scummy. Could definitely be lurker scum, could also be lurker town, he's doing the strict minimum in either case.
I don't know if I agree with your assertion that he is voluntarily hiding his reads Wiggles, he has spent his D2 trying to get an Acro lynch. He doesn't have a lot of reads to be sure, but he didn't hide his main target
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 21:18 GMT
#6689
On March 11 2019 06:11 sicklucker wrote:
nks suggested they wanted hf dead. but when the scummer flipped who was pushing him it was obvious

yep
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 22:09 GMT
#6753
lol I leave for 3 minutes and this happens
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 22:09 GMT
#6756
30*
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 22:10 GMT
#6758
Ace's case against Sent is not bad in a vacuum but the timing of his return is awfully close to the deadline. Seems like he waited until the last moment to try to get a switch going
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 22:12 GMT
#6761
On March 11 2019 06:43 Tictock wrote:
Also, I'm still like 80% sure that Wiggles and Meap are scum with those off wagon Votes.

Especially considering I don't remember them having anything to say to weigh in on the main wagons.

Which makes this...
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2019 13:27 Rels wrote:
just finished Wiggles filter and I think he's alright. He's been consistent with his activity and reads, he looks like he's having fun with his radio show (please continue it's pretty to read too ) but is not using it to hide behind RP to not play. Not the strongest read but I think he's town. If anyone thinks he's scum I would like to know why


One of the biggest issues I have with Rels atm.

Do you disagree with my read? That siad, Wiggles keeping his vote offwagon until deadline would definitely alter my view of him
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 22:15 GMT
#6768
On March 11 2019 07:12 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 07:10 Rels wrote:
Ace's case against Sent is not bad in a vacuum but the timing of his return is awfully close to the deadline. Seems like he waited until the last moment to try to get a switch going

Why is the timing scummy? That puts him at a disadvantage if people leave a vote on him and fuck off and he waits until the EoD to contest his lynch.

that's what I do when I'm scum and don't want to defend myself all day, putting my effort when it matters the most
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 22:16 GMT
#6771
On March 11 2019 07:14 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 07:12 Rels wrote:
On March 11 2019 06:43 Tictock wrote:
Also, I'm still like 80% sure that Wiggles and Meap are scum with those off wagon Votes.

Especially considering I don't remember them having anything to say to weigh in on the main wagons.

Which makes this...
On March 10 2019 13:27 Rels wrote:
just finished Wiggles filter and I think he's alright. He's been consistent with his activity and reads, he looks like he's having fun with his radio show (please continue it's pretty to read too ) but is not using it to hide behind RP to not play. Not the strongest read but I think he's town. If anyone thinks he's scum I would like to know why


One of the biggest issues I have with Rels atm.

Do you disagree with my read? That siad, Wiggles keeping his vote offwagon until deadline would definitely alter my view of him


I've been calling Wiggles scum all game dude.

I am super sure of it, and your weak ass town-read of him here doesn't sway me at all.

now is not the best time, but I'll check why later
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 22:19 GMT
#6774
On March 11 2019 07:17 Ace wrote:
Lol @ Rels. You're so cute 😘

Does anyone have any comments regarding going back and looking at Iamps suspects Day 1? I think there was major effort to kill him because he was on to more than 1 person.

thanks I guess
BTW I'm really happy that you're now playing for real, regardless of your alignment
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 22:33 GMT
#6791
yeah, I'm not defending Sentinel. I would prefer an Ace lynch but Sentinel's filter is horrible. "voting Ace brb I'll explain later". lol
If sentinel flips scum Ace is always town too so that's a good thing
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 22:40 GMT
#6808
On March 11 2019 07:39 Onegu wrote:
Not moving my vote in the next 20 min.

so only moving yuor vote at 59 ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 22:43 GMT
#6813
BTW I got confirmation that I can post things from the QT, but only text, no screenshots no links
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 22:44 GMT
#6818
On March 11 2019 07:42 Tumblewood wrote:
all i'm saying is we're up to at least 3, all we need is 4 more, and there are probably 4 people active who don't like slam

I don't like Slam but I would lynch all the current wagons before him
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 22:50 GMT
#6828
On March 11 2019 07:48 sicklucker wrote:
See my post in vote thread im phone posting cant copy pasta. Its like the best post i have made in thr entire game

For reference:
On March 11 2019 07:43 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2019 21:01 Dandel Ion wrote:
Day Three Vote Count

Chezinu (6): Alakaslam, Tumblewood, Vivax, Fecalfeast, Acrofales, Grackaroni
Ace (6): Oatsmaster, Rels, Jockmcplop, Chezinu, sicklucker, Ticktock
Tubesock (1): Mr. Wiggles

Not voting (10): Onegu, LightningStrike, ExO_, [UoN]Sentinel, Tubesock, Pandain, darthfoley, Mocsta, Meapak_Ziphh, Ace

Chezinu is currently set to be lynched.

Please let us know if you notice any mistakes. The deadline is Sunday, Mar 10 11:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in .


This is why i want chez to die. Tumbletown vivax town ff town acro town grack not scummy. Slam who i used to think was town and big mafis bus driver. He once bussed me when i was are teams only hope when i was gone for the day

Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 22:51 GMT
#6832
On March 11 2019 07:50 Onegu wrote:
Link sent case plz. To lazy to find it.

Pandain: https://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/542541-end-of-the-world-party-mafia?page=334#6665
Ace: https://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/542541-end-of-the-world-party-mafia?page=335#6693
Grack: https://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/542541-end-of-the-world-party-mafia?page=335#6696
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 22:53 GMT
#6835
On March 11 2019 07:51 Vivax wrote:
It's not even about Sentinel, it's about how people like Grack and TT show a pinpoint burst of effort I haven't seen before in this game.

yeah that's kinda what I feel. Sentinel looks like shit but I don't like the timing of this whole thing
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 22:57 GMT
#6840
On March 11 2019 07:55 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 07:53 Rels wrote:
On March 11 2019 07:51 Vivax wrote:
It's not even about Sentinel, it's about how people like Grack and TT show a pinpoint burst of effort I haven't seen before in this game.

yeah that's kinda what I feel. Sentinel looks like shit but I don't like the timing of this whole thing

Bullshit. I've been pushing Sentinel for a while now. It just finally looked like there might be some traction today.

not you specifically, but the fact that it's gaining traction right now, when Ace comes back and makes a big post
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 22:59 GMT
#6843
well I hope I'm wrong! indeed
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 23:09 GMT
#6852
YES
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 10 2019 23:11 GMT
#6862
Can we get a detailed role description?
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
Rex100
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko353
ProTech143
Rex 100
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40894
Jaedong 1155
Hyuk 894
Soma 529
actioN 496
Horang2 384
Soulkey 360
EffOrt 343
BeSt 332
Mini 309
[ Show more ]
Light 252
Zeus 241
Larva 229
Stork 209
Last 207
910 189
Snow 135
ggaemo 122
Rush 119
Pusan 87
ZerO 71
Mind 54
Creator 49
Mong 43
Killer 38
hero 37
Sharp 36
Shinee 33
Free 30
Bale 26
Shine 20
HiyA 19
sorry 13
Noble 13
yabsab 13
Sacsri 9
Icarus 5
Terrorterran 4
Dota 2
Gorgc6906
Dendi692
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1656
markeloff114
kRYSTAL_30
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1366
Other Games
gofns40222
singsing1876
B2W.Neo525
XBOCT298
Pyrionflax272
DeMusliM224
byalli187
hiko127
ArmadaUGS64
Mew2King61
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1016
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream208
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH317
• StrangeGG 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1377
Other Games
• WagamamaTV179
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
39m
The PondCast
21h 39m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.