• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:48
CEST 12:48
KST 19:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9091 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 16 Next All
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 18:10 GMT
#7713
I want to learn exactly what it did. Because I don’t understand the 5post thing.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 18:12 GMT
#7714
If someone made 4 posts but voted could you shoot them. If some one made 6 posts but didn’t vote could you shoot them.

And did hosts tell you who you could shoot or did you have to keep track yourself?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 18:22 GMT
#7725
On March 14 2019 03:18 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 03:12 Onegu wrote:
If someone made 4 posts but voted could you shoot them. If some one made 6 posts but didn’t vote could you shoot them.

And did hosts tell you who you could shoot or did you have to keep track yourself?

Yes
Yes
Had to keep track myself.

Like... all this is literally in my claim



Well call me stupid and on pain meds. I am trying to understand. But thank you for making it clear for me.

One last question are you sure those are the only 3 you could have shot?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 18:24 GMT
#7726
On March 14 2019 03:22 Jockmcplop wrote:
@acrofales
I was about to quote that post.
That explanation of the chezinu situation makes total sense.

I don't know about the case against onegu though. I didn't understand how those night kills made hf definite town either, but I get what he's saying about the day vig should be waiting until later to get more info before shooting.

He's also right that no-one gets town cred from the sentinel lynch. Scum could have easily been on that wagon without knowing he was traitor.

The thing i find most scummy is that he needed to find a way to avoid responding to you.




I have responded to everyone. I just didn’t want to talk about acro until he made things clear. As his shot is the most suspicious to me currently. I wasn’t avoiding shit....
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 18:28 GMT
#7729
On March 14 2019 03:26 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 03:24 Onegu wrote:
On March 14 2019 03:22 Jockmcplop wrote:
@acrofales
I was about to quote that post.
That explanation of the chezinu situation makes total sense.

I don't know about the case against onegu though. I didn't understand how those night kills made hf definite town either, but I get what he's saying about the day vig should be waiting until later to get more info before shooting.

He's also right that no-one gets town cred from the sentinel lynch. Scum could have easily been on that wagon without knowing he was traitor.

The thing i find most scummy is that he needed to find a way to avoid responding to you.




I have responded to everyone. I just didn’t want to talk about acro until he made things clear. As his shot is the most suspicious to me currently. I wasn’t avoiding shit....

Why is acros shot somehow more suspicious than Pandain?



If we go by shot it’s not. Acros shot looks much better than Pandains. But I don’t know why a scum Pandain move his vote from town ace to sent. Why not just let ace die there if he is scum?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 18:33 GMT
#7731
Only possible thing is if chez is scum and he thought it was a very definite possibility chez would be lynched so he moved the wagons. But that could have backfired hard so I don’t see Pandain as scum here, unless he is a next level scum god.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 18:34 GMT
#7736
On March 14 2019 03:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 03:28 Onegu wrote:
On March 14 2019 03:26 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 14 2019 03:24 Onegu wrote:
On March 14 2019 03:22 Jockmcplop wrote:
@acrofales
I was about to quote that post.
That explanation of the chezinu situation makes total sense.

I don't know about the case against onegu though. I didn't understand how those night kills made hf definite town either, but I get what he's saying about the day vig should be waiting until later to get more info before shooting.

He's also right that no-one gets town cred from the sentinel lynch. Scum could have easily been on that wagon without knowing he was traitor.

The thing i find most scummy is that he needed to find a way to avoid responding to you.




I have responded to everyone. I just didn’t want to talk about acro until he made things clear. As his shot is the most suspicious to me currently. I wasn’t avoiding shit....

Why is acros shot somehow more suspicious than Pandain?



If we go by shot it’s not. Acros shot looks much better than Pandains. But I don’t know why a scum Pandain move his vote from town ace to sent. Why not just let ace die there if he is scum?

Did scum even know if he was the traitor? I kinda glossed over the discussion last time it happened but I thought the consensus was he knew the scum but they didn't know him.



We don’t know for sure. I am firmly in the belief they didn’t know based on the mafiawiki I looked at. Hosts said they weren’t giving any more info.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 18:36 GMT
#7740
On March 14 2019 03:34 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 03:24 Onegu wrote:
On March 14 2019 03:22 Jockmcplop wrote:
@acrofales
I was about to quote that post.
That explanation of the chezinu situation makes total sense.

I don't know about the case against onegu though. I didn't understand how those night kills made hf definite town either, but I get what he's saying about the day vig should be waiting until later to get more info before shooting.

He's also right that no-one gets town cred from the sentinel lynch. Scum could have easily been on that wagon without knowing he was traitor.

The thing i find most scummy is that he needed to find a way to avoid responding to you.




I have responded to everyone. I just didn’t want to talk about acro until he made things clear. As his shot is the most suspicious to me currently. I wasn’t avoiding shit....

So now that I clarified. Lets have that analysis!


Actually I kind of believe you. Did you have a deadline to give hosts the shot so they could confirm it was a ok shot?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 18:38 GMT
#7742
On March 14 2019 03:34 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 03:28 Onegu wrote:
On March 14 2019 03:26 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 14 2019 03:24 Onegu wrote:
On March 14 2019 03:22 Jockmcplop wrote:
@acrofales
I was about to quote that post.
That explanation of the chezinu situation makes total sense.

I don't know about the case against onegu though. I didn't understand how those night kills made hf definite town either, but I get what he's saying about the day vig should be waiting until later to get more info before shooting.

He's also right that no-one gets town cred from the sentinel lynch. Scum could have easily been on that wagon without knowing he was traitor.

The thing i find most scummy is that he needed to find a way to avoid responding to you.




I have responded to everyone. I just didn’t want to talk about acro until he made things clear. As his shot is the most suspicious to me currently. I wasn’t avoiding shit....

Why is acros shot somehow more suspicious than Pandain?



If we go by shot it’s not. Acros shot looks much better than Pandains. But I don’t know why a scum Pandain move his vote from town ace to sent. Why not just let ace die there if he is scum?


Because Pandain was townread Ace earlier. I think HF scumread him for 180ing.

Plus, he wouldn’t have known Sentinel was mafia, so thought he could look better not lynching a town Ace. If it switched to Sentinel and he flipped town it’s easier to say how much scummier he looked.


Ok makes some sense. But Pandain is def not a Lynch for today.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 19:03 GMT
#7758
On March 14 2019 04:01 Chezinu wrote:
Wait.. does this mean there could be a mafia mad hatter?



You tell us...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 19:07 GMT
#7761
On February 20 2019 23:38 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2019 19:46 Acrofales wrote:
As this game gets bigger, will the rules be changed? Seems mafia will at the very least need more KP?


Yeah lol. Once we settle on a final player count, I'll update the setup accordingly.

+ Show Spoiler +
Then I'll reveal that you were all tricked into joining Insane Mafia 3



Have you not read the spoiler?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 22:00 GMT
#7898
My last testament:

I have been back in the hospital since Monday. I got admitted then. Going to fuck my town play.

[image loading]


Second chez has to die. Like you cannot leave him in this game as he is impossible to read 100% yes I think he is scum. But it’s really like 65% sure, but you cannot get into lylo with him.

Wiggles doing nothing, he was scum read hard at one point, but now no one is talking about it.

I wouldn’t vote MZ now he seems okish.

I keep getting a weird feeling LS is scum, he is posting a lot to just post and it is weird as fuck.

Pandain or acro is scum. 3 vigi plus a hatter is to much Kp for town to fuck themselves. I would lean toward acro for now but if chez flips red then Pandain looks much worse.

I believe rels is town mason, wish we got more of his conversations with LS.

Slams coming in and voting me is also very odd. But I think he would try to Lynch anyone to save chez reguardless of alignment because he loves chez.

@acro of course that it my town game, one thing at a time, maybe 2ish but never a bunch so I don’t talk about players I have no read on.

I believe FF is town and his claim is real.

SL has basically the same reads as me, even though he is voting me now. Bleh would say he is town...

Vivax meta read he is not as active as scum, this game not as interested. On the border.

Chez has to flip tomorrow if you Lynch me. You cannot leave him in this game at all.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 22:07 GMT
#7905
On March 14 2019 07:03 LightningStrike wrote:
Onegu I wasn't really posting to post I was just giving my own personal thoughts. My filter size should tell you that I'm town lol......



Meh you haven’t rolled scum enough to say that. Besides you are due to roll a scum game.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 22:09 GMT
#7907
On March 14 2019 07:08 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 07:07 Onegu wrote:
On March 14 2019 07:03 LightningStrike wrote:
Onegu I wasn't really posting to post I was just giving my own personal thoughts. My filter size should tell you that I'm town lol......



Meh you haven’t rolled scum enough to say that. Besides you are due to roll a scum game.

lmao ya I was due but seriously I had linked my scum games in my filter and tell me how many them even come close to page 15 filter size?



You had 8 pages in 2 days your last scum game.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 22:10 GMT
#7909
https://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/517122-liquidmania-qualifier-1?user=LightningStrike
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 22:12 GMT
#7913
On March 14 2019 07:10 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 07:09 Onegu wrote:
On March 14 2019 07:08 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 14 2019 07:07 Onegu wrote:
On March 14 2019 07:03 LightningStrike wrote:
Onegu I wasn't really posting to post I was just giving my own personal thoughts. My filter size should tell you that I'm town lol......



Meh you haven’t rolled scum enough to say that. Besides you are due to roll a scum game.

lmao ya I was due but seriously I had linked my scum games in my filter and tell me how many them even come close to page 15 filter size?



You had 8 pages in 2 days your last scum game.

actually 3 days because it started in night 0.



Ok so 2.5 days, you have rolled scum only 4 times I’m not going to meta read you based on 4 games as scum.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 22:15 GMT
#7915
Ok still not going to meta read you off that.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 22:42 GMT
#7938
On March 14 2019 07:41 sicklucker wrote:
last minute swap to oats gogo



No just get chez lynched
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 22:43 GMT
#7940
On March 14 2019 07:36 Vivax wrote:
I think Oats has TMI here.



How?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 13 2019 22:45 GMT
#7944
@LS do you think rels is town after mason with him?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko182
ProTech144
Rex 8
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 688
Soma 650
Jaedong 524
Horang2 340
BeSt 331
Soulkey 263
Hyuk 247
910 225
Light 222
Stork 219
[ Show more ]
Mini 144
Snow 143
EffOrt 142
Pusan 115
Last 105
ZerO 98
Rush 60
ggaemo 60
Shinee 49
Mind 46
Mong 45
Killer 43
Yoon 33
Larva 26
Creator 25
Bale 25
hero 25
Sharp 17
sorry 15
Noble 15
yabsab 13
Sacsri 12
Dota 2
Gorgc5678
XcaliburYe134
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1489
pashabiceps892
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2605
Khaldor807
Other Games
gofns36529
singsing1434
XBOCT289
Pyrionflax259
DeMusliM206
Mew2King115
ArmadaUGS50
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream168
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH307
• StrangeGG 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1614
Other Games
• WagamamaTV178
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
12m
Rex8
WardiTV0
Stellar Fest
2h 12m
The PondCast
23h 12m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 2h
OSC
1d 13h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.