• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:08
CEST 15:08
KST 22:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7704 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 Next All
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 16 2019 20:51 GMT
#8737
On March 17 2019 05:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2019 05:28 Rels wrote:
On March 17 2019 05:26 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 17 2019 05:26 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 17 2019 05:15 Rels wrote:
I hate this Oats / Tubesock duo trying to deflect the lynch. Scums are showing face
On March 17 2019 04:21 Tubesock wrote:
On March 17 2019 04:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 17 2019 04:09 Tubesock wrote:
On March 17 2019 04:06 Onegu wrote:
On March 17 2019 04:05 Tubesock wrote:
I think Acrofales is the only real blue left. Maybe either FF or Rels too it not both.



Pandain is blue claimed. He shot HF remember...


I know you haven’t been reading. But I cased him, so if you read you’d know I think he’s mafia day vig. I was voting him until about two minutes ago.

I believe your claim mostly when you said you wanted to do something truly baller and survive without claiming. So, I don’t have any problems with keeping you alive.

Why are you more persuaded by the wiggles case than the oats case Tube?


I don’t think Wiggles has played towny. I started disliking him once he started doing the radio show, but he was getting the benefit of the doubt because we voted similarly. But recently I feel like he’s following sentiment.

I thought Oatsmaster was scum for sure for awhile. My doubts started when he didn’t kill me the day we lynched Chezinu. He had every opportunity and plenty of justifications, but he stayed on you. Then kept me in his scum lists. It weirded me out a bit, and this day cycle I think I like most his posts. Except the ones where he tells Acro to just believe him or pull his head out. But town people seem to like saying that shit too.

This is it?
First, what does it change that he stayed on Meapak instead of you? If you're town, maybe his vote would have been the difference between you dying or a town veteran dying; does it matter?
Second, I don't see what you're finding good about his posts. He's clearly just trying to survive, he picked a target and is trying to get him. His "case" was cherry-pick 4 back-to-back recent Wiggles posts then pasting the convenient conclusion of "Wiggles is passive".

You don’t seem suspicious

Of wriggles

yep, I think he's town. Why are you not suspicious of TS making a 180 on his read on you for bad reasons? Everything that made TS scum yesterday still makes him scum today.

Because he doesn’t want to lynch me anymore? We are at a game state where mafia 100% want to lynch me so anyone who doesn’t want to lynch me is immediately like way more townie

So either the people who want you dead are or aren't scum, which is it oats? Bc at this point you've said both things in the past few hours.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 16 2019 20:52 GMT
#8741
On March 17 2019 05:49 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2019 05:48 darthfoley wrote:
Maybe I’m too far down the rabbit hole tunneling but the lack of genuine conversation after I cased MZ and hyperfocus on Oats/Wiggles makes me think I’ve got it

You may have got it, we aren’t lynching mz today to vote for wriggles, the guy mz is defending

So where was this lynch wiggles gusto like a week ago oats? You still haven't talked about that. And now that wiggles has actually contributed you want to kill him? It just does not add up.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 16 2019 21:00 GMT
#8749
Lol oats I see you've brought the whole scum team to defend you.

Oats
DF
Pandain
LS?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 16 2019 21:08 GMT
#8752
On March 17 2019 06:05 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2019 02:13 Rels wrote:
On March 17 2019 02:06 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 17 2019 02:03 Rels wrote:
On March 16 2019 12:04 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Ok i finally made it home. I think mocstas claim is wayyy too sloppy to be scum. I don't think this clears DF. I believe onegu's claim and I also believe we're at lylo so I'm not real impressed with the people who are pushing him rn.

Why do you believe Onegu's claim?

Mostly because of his breadcrumb. I know that's not the strongest reasoning in the world but on a potential lylo lynch I'd rather not take chances. I also think his play is consistent with a survivor type role.

His breadcrumb was made only a day and a half before the claim, just after Acro started attacking him though.
When you say his play is consistent with survivor, are you talking about before or after his claim?

MZ you never answered that I think

I'm talking about his play throughout the whole game. He hasn't sought to draw attention to himself.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 16 2019 21:21 GMT
#8754
On March 17 2019 06:10 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2019 06:08 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 17 2019 06:05 Rels wrote:
On March 17 2019 02:13 Rels wrote:
On March 17 2019 02:06 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 17 2019 02:03 Rels wrote:
On March 16 2019 12:04 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Ok i finally made it home. I think mocstas claim is wayyy too sloppy to be scum. I don't think this clears DF. I believe onegu's claim and I also believe we're at lylo so I'm not real impressed with the people who are pushing him rn.

Why do you believe Onegu's claim?

Mostly because of his breadcrumb. I know that's not the strongest reasoning in the world but on a potential lylo lynch I'd rather not take chances. I also think his play is consistent with a survivor type role.

His breadcrumb was made only a day and a half before the claim, just after Acro started attacking him though.
When you say his play is consistent with survivor, are you talking about before or after his claim?

MZ you never answered that I think

I'm talking about his play throughout the whole game. He hasn't sought to draw attention to himself.

What about these?
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 08:15 Onegu wrote:
NO ONE GETS ANY TOWN POINTS FOR BEING ON THAT WAGON!!!

Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 08:40 Onegu wrote:
ONCE AGAIN TO HAMMER THIS HOME NO ONE GETS ANY TOWN CRED FROM THAT LYNCH.



I think that looks more 3p than anything else, hes not calling anyone scum just throwing out a statement that sounds protownish but won't really help or hurt anything.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 16 2019 22:26 GMT
#8802
The all out save going on from DF is not escaping me lol. We better lynch the shit out of him tomorrow.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 16 2019 22:33 GMT
#8806
On March 17 2019 07:30 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2019 00:23 darthfoley wrote:
On March 15 2019 00:08 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Those last minute shenanigans were absolutely to save onegu imo. He goes first tomorrow. I can't fucking believe people still lynched chez after the town seal and acros explanation of the claim but whatever. I still think we've got a decent shot to win this.



On March 16 2019 12:04 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Ok i finally made it home. I think mocstas claim is wayyy too sloppy to be scum. I don't think this clears DF. I believe onegu's claim and I also believe we're at lylo so I'm not real impressed with the people who are pushing him rn.


??????????????????????


You do realize that the first post you quoted was prior to onegus claim right?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 16 2019 22:38 GMT
#8811
On March 17 2019 07:34 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2019 07:33 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 17 2019 07:30 darthfoley wrote:
On March 17 2019 00:23 darthfoley wrote:
On March 15 2019 00:08 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Those last minute shenanigans were absolutely to save onegu imo. He goes first tomorrow. I can't fucking believe people still lynched chez after the town seal and acros explanation of the claim but whatever. I still think we've got a decent shot to win this.



On March 16 2019 12:04 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Ok i finally made it home. I think mocstas claim is wayyy too sloppy to be scum. I don't think this clears DF. I believe onegu's claim and I also believe we're at lylo so I'm not real impressed with the people who are pushing him rn.


??????????????????????


You do realize that the first post you quoted was prior to onegus claim right?


Fake News!

On March 15 2019 00:08 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Those last minute shenanigans were absolutely to save onegu imo. He goes first tomorrow. I can't fucking believe people still lynched chez after the town seal and acros explanation of the claim but whatever. I still think we've got a decent shot to win this.


On March 15 2019 00:54 Onegu wrote:
I am 3p survivor.

Don’t really care who I win with, plz don’t Lynch me...



On March 16 2019 12:04 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Ok i finally made it home. I think mocstas claim is wayyy too sloppy to be scum. I don't think this clears DF. I believe onegu's claim and I also believe we're at lylo so I'm not real impressed with the people who are pushing him rn.

Look at the time stamps?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 16 2019 22:46 GMT
#8814
On March 17 2019 07:43 LightningStrike wrote:
Anyone up for an Exo shannie? All he done this game just keep poping up EoD and not really do much.

Holy shit you can't be serious. Did you learn nothing last EOD?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 16 2019 22:48 GMT
#8817
On March 17 2019 07:47 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2019 07:46 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 17 2019 07:43 LightningStrike wrote:
Anyone up for an Exo shannie? All he done this game just keep poping up EoD and not really do much.

Holy shit you can't be serious. Did you learn nothing last EOD?

I am serious.

On March 15 2019 00:15 LightningStrike wrote:
Ya I royally fucked up EoD mainly even with his seal his claim was becoming more unbelievable for me honestly.

Repeat this to yourself for the next 13 minutes and then we can talk after Oats flips red
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 16 2019 22:51 GMT
#8822
LS you sound like you're in an abusive relationship with bad ideas "I know it went bad last time but THIS time it'll be different"
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 16 2019 22:53 GMT
#8825
LS only way I'd even entertain the idea of shenanies is to lynch DF.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 16 2019 22:58 GMT
#8834
Here comes the scum switch lmao
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 16 2019 23:04 GMT
#8852
Oh man... Acro or Wiggles? Both? I'm gonna look like a retard after this game either way.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 17 2019 00:06 GMT
#8868
On March 17 2019 09:04 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2019 08:42 LightningStrike wrote:
Town follow me to victory as I will now tell you that with the game not ending Onegu is even more likely to be scum than Survivor.



This just sounds like TMI...

welp LS is going to try to lynch me tomorrow. Do you wanna try and lynch Pandain with me? You are the only other person who has been calling him out.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 17 2019 16:20 GMT
#8968
I let acro draw me away from pandain/wiggles/DF. Rels I was on the fence with and I never had Jock on my radar so wp to him, I actually read his early game filter a lot. Having to go on Temporary duty to Utah and then flying every day really destroyed a lot of my town cred and ability to push people. I was almost 100% sure pandain was scum after his shot bc like I said in the thread, I'd down the same thing as scum before. Wiggles did a good job coming back with his reads and I let the deadzone lull me into a false sense of security. DF was obvi scum but I was afraid to push him for OMGUS reasons. At the end of the day I sheeped acro since I couldn't keep my activity up enough to build thread presence and I really did feel like the oats case was pretty good. Funny how if town had tried shenanigans at EOD to kill myself or exo we still would have hit green.

I think town was too quick to kill active voices. A few times I got accused of TMI for calling BH/HF and others town but I couldn't help but feel like we got into a lot of TvT and evem TvTvT situations. That said, despite the thread length I really didn't feel like this game was that long. Previously when I played, threads would feel like swamps to read through but every time I would filter dive one of the active players I would come away with a sense they were contributing well and not just spamming. That was what made people like Pandain and BC stick out.

I really hope this isn't the end of TL Mafia. I've played on and off here for almost 9 years and this place was sort of a haven for me when I was growing up. I like all the vets who showed up and had fun getting to know the new people I hadn't played with. I felt like the thread atmosphere was a lot of fun and I'd love to see us run a game maybe once a quarter or so, that way people don't get burned out and also have a chance to block out their schedules to play.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 17 2019 16:25 GMT
#8969
One other thing I will add is having DF and Pandain push for my lynch at the end really solidified oats as scum for me since those two were my top red picks.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 17 2019 18:02 GMT
#8986
On March 18 2019 02:57 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2019 01:25 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
One other thing I will add is having DF and Pandain push for my lynch at the end really solidified oats as scum for me since those two were my top red picks.


Yes, that was intentional on my part. I knew that me pushing you would make you even more confident that Oats was scum. I don't blame you

That was well done. I was super confident about Pandain and when you started to say the same stuff he did it really helped me make up my mind between you and exo. Of course by that point my town cred was shot so I was just happy to sheep acro and with y'all pushing me for the counter lynch I was sure we were on the right track.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 17 2019 18:08 GMT
#8988
BH vs HF was honestly a travesty and Rayn vs Acro was also a problem. Too often I think townies get trapped into the mindset that the person they're arguing with has to be scum which results in active players getting lynched bc they had different reads from the majority.

Oats actually hit the nail on the head when he said "I'm active therefore I'm town" I almost unvoted him there but I didn't really have any other options.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 17 2019 18:36 GMT
#8996
I think people need to remember that its ok to change your mind on your reads. As long as you have a good reason that you can back up, townies shouldn't be afraid of admitting they were wrong. I was wrong about grack being scum and I realized that. Although it cuts both ways bc I had wiggles as scum and talked myself out of it...
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 177
Rex101
ComeBackTV 87
SteadfastSC63
LiquipediaDiscussion
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
CosmosSc2 22
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech129
Rex 101
SteadfastSC 63
CosmosSc2 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50359
Hyuk 1499
Jaedong 923
Soma 456
Horang2 394
Soulkey 394
EffOrt 375
BeSt 375
Mini 344
actioN 314
[ Show more ]
Stork 301
Last 296
Light 269
Zeus 247
ggaemo 235
Larva 189
910 163
Rush 135
Snow 132
ZerO 105
Killer 97
Pusan 73
Mind 70
Shine 49
JYJ 45
Free 42
Creator 41
hero 39
Sharp 37
Shinee 33
sorry 26
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 23
Yoon 23
HiyA 14
Terrorterran 13
yabsab 12
Noble 12
Sacsri 8
Icarus 7
Rock 4
Dota 2
Gorgc9437
Dendi756
Counter-Strike
markeloff414
edward4
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1683
crisheroes1337
Other Games
gofns42035
singsing2041
olofmeister1279
B2W.Neo753
hiko404
byalli334
Pyrionflax289
XBOCT282
DeMusliM242
ArmadaUGS96
Mew2King84
Liquid`VortiX55
QueenE29
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1876
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream120
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH342
• StrangeGG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1813
Other Games
• WagamamaTV183
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
20h 52m
OSC
23h 52m
Stellar Fest
23h 52m
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 23h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.