• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:09
CEST 09:09
KST 16:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8096 users

[M][N] Elementary Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11 12 Next All
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 26 2018 22:07 GMT
#551
On May 27 2018 07:02 GlowingBear wrote:
I really dislike how this wagon on Koshi was formed.

HF is attacking rayn throughout the entire game
Never votes rayn.
Rayn posts an "outdated" read on Koshi (come on, everybody read those posts and it was also object for discussion)
HF, without reevaluating Rayn, decides he is right and votes for Koshi

Then people pile up for absolute no reason. Fuba decided OH THAT WAS A GOOD CASE, LS brings a very flimsy reason to vote Koshi which I heavily dislike (and makes me lean scum on him).

This wagon doesn't sound right at all.


LS is effectively confirmed town, I'm confirmed town and am hedging on rayn. I also didn't even read those koshi posts until rayn has pointed it out. I've also definitely reevaulated rayn to be a complete hedge and see how it pans out. (Also think his vote on jealous while making a good koshi case is more towny than scummy). Fuba is just fuba, literally no opinion other than I think his post being sceptical of rayn looked pretty genuine.

If you wanna talk about dodgy wagons you should just look right at the jealous wagon that's formed by a policy voting rayn, grackaroni who doesn't have a scum read and glowingbear who was voting with his two biggest scum reads that suddenly changed out of the blue based on little to no reasoning afterwards.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 26 2018 22:10 GMT
#552
On May 27 2018 07:02 GlowingBear wrote:
I really dislike how this wagon on Koshi was formed.

HF is attacking rayn throughout the entire game
Never votes rayn.

Rayn posts an "outdated" read on Koshi (come on, everybody read those posts and it was also object for discussion)
HF, without reevaluating Rayn, decides he is right and votes for Koshi

Then people pile up for absolute no reason. Fuba decided OH THAT WAS A GOOD CASE, LS brings a very flimsy reason to vote Koshi which I heavily dislike (and makes me lean scum on him).

This wagon doesn't sound right at all.


ah this was glowingbear and not grack posting

even worseeeeeeeeeeeee wtf

On May 27 2018 00:39 Fecalfeast wrote:

Day 1 Vote Count



Rels [1]: Koshi, Grackaroni
Jealous [2]: raynpelikoneet, Grackaroni
Grackaroni [1]: GlowingBear
GlowingBear [1]: Holyflare, byj
raynpelikoneet [1]: GlowingBear, Holyflare
byj [1]: Jealous
Holyflare [0]: raynpelikoneet
LightningStrike [0]: byj

Not Voting [4]: darthfoley, LightningStrike, fuba, Rels


Jealous is currently the lynch.

The deadline is Saturday, May 26 10:59pm GMT (GMT+00:00) which is in .

If there is an error in the vote count, let us know via PM.



like it's right fucking there and you're not even reading the game!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 26 2018 22:14 GMT
#556
ahhhhhhh gb is just mafia

there is no way he thinks the above

NO WAY!

He comes back after scum reading grack and rayn WHO I EVEN CASED AND GB AGREED WITH AND I VOTED to say that he doesn't like the wagon because I'm on it because I never voted rayn and didn't reevaluate rayn??????????? He also says the wagon is formed based on a flimsy rayn read but town reads rayn but clearly this post says rayn is posting an outdated read (so how the fuck does his town read on rayn even form) but then votes on the policy wagon rayn started?????????
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 26 2018 22:14 GMT
#557
ahhhhhhhhh
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 26 2018 22:14 GMT
#558
vote gb guys
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 26 2018 22:16 GMT
#560
On May 27 2018 07:12 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2018 07:01 Holyflare wrote:
On May 27 2018 06:33 GlowingBear wrote:
On May 27 2018 06:24 Holyflare wrote:
On May 27 2018 06:07 GlowingBear wrote:
I'm back, thought about Grack's alignment, I'm reconsidering it, also reconsidering my read on rayn, I don't see why rayn would protect him unless he is mafia with him, currently voting Jealous because of Grack's reasoning which sounds right.


Protect who?

If you're referring to grack then why the fuck would you ever write this when you think both grack and rayn are scummy????????


First I thought Grack can be town
Then I thought if rayn was mafia he would not protect town grack
Therefore, both can be town

Therefore I don't want to lynch them

Therefore I believe Jealous is a good lynch because he kept saying you were a scumlean but is voting byj + I will never be able to figure out his motivations because his playstyle never reveals the WHY he gives his reads.


I still don't understand this at all. Nothing has changed other than rayn mentioning he's "too scummy to be scum" and you disagreeing with that as a fundamental premise that you believe in. I find it hard to see how you've rationalised yourself to this point AND THEN also make an unflipped association read with rayn based on your random change of heart on grack.

It looks like grack has stopped becoming the flavour of the thread and now you've just jumped onto jealous over a good case on koshi while not really commenting on koshi?


I already said Koshi looked town to me for the same posts rayn pointed out as scummy.

Well, HF, I'm trying to read the game from every perspective, and it looks to me there is a possibility where both are town. I can work them later. I can't work with scummy lurkers. I do this every day1. I always go against scummy lurkers in the end.


NO!

There is still that unanswered grack question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 26 2018 22:17 GMT
#561
On May 26 2018 08:01 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2018 06:09 GlowingBear wrote:
On May 25 2018 22:38 Grackaroni wrote:
That was the towniest series of Koshi posts that I think I've ever seen. Extremely high content to personality ratio.

I'll sheep the read on Rels and take his word on the Glowingbear town read.


Uhm, no, he just calls me town and Rels mafia.

You liked Koshi's posts too so why are you shitting on me?

Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 26 2018 22:18 GMT
#565
Like this is quite categorically a quote where Grackaroni says Koshi is townie for his posts and you say "It's just a town read on yourself and a scum read on rels" which translates to "Grack, your read is shit because that's weak" and somehow you end up at town reading koshi.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 26 2018 22:19 GMT
#566
It's not about specifically answering the grack question, it's that you basically say "Grack, your read on Koshi is shit, it's shit all from him" and then like 2 posts later say "koshi is probably town" but give 0 reasons for it.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 26 2018 22:21 GMT
#567
There's so many open ended questions in your filter GB that you don't care about chasing. Your question to rayn about his points on me but then no follow up etc etc etc

Just random questions into random alignment picking on people.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 26 2018 22:25 GMT
#569
On May 26 2018 06:09 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2018 22:38 Grackaroni wrote:
That was the towniest series of Koshi posts that I think I've ever seen. Extremely high content to personality ratio.

I'll sheep the read on Rels and take his word on the Glowingbear town read.


Uhm, no, he just calls me town and Rels mafia.


On May 26 2018 06:19 GlowingBear wrote:
Ok, caught up.

Show nested quote +
On May 26 2018 03:38 Holyflare wrote:
Gb do you actually scum read anyone? You seem to flop back and forth, comment on things amd say nothing.


Yeah, I thought it was clear that I think grackaroni might be mafia.

For now, I have rayn and grackaroni as possible mafia.

Koshi is probably town.
Rels is probably town.
You are probably town (every one knows I pick posts that sounds scummy right at the beginning of the game and I rethink it later)

I admit I'm getting paranoia regarding LS. Sometimes he sounds townie, sometimes he sounds scummy.


First quote shits on a koshi being town read. Second quote makes a koshi is town read. Why?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 26 2018 22:27 GMT
#571
grack is basically a gut read too????? "High content to personality ratio" isn't a content post is it.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 26 2018 22:38 GMT
#580
Ok I will vote an absolute 0 content poster and nobody else. Jealous is not an option because I think he has more to give and questions to answer. At least he posted a bit too.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 26 2018 22:38 GMT
#582
I still think this gb stuff is absolutely bad though.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 26 2018 22:40 GMT
#583
actually nah fuck it I'm voting gb
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 26 2018 22:41 GMT
#584
I don't believe he votes jealous with his two scum reads that magically don't become scum reads and then is ok with it over all the other people. He then calls me out but doesn't even give a shit about casing me. It looked like the beginning of a push and he fell flat on his face.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 26 2018 22:43 GMT
#585
Nice afk, we're really looking at a mafia lynch here.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 26 2018 22:44 GMT
#586
I say the words "LS is confirmed town" and GB just goes "oh ok lol"
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 26 2018 22:49 GMT
#588
hahahahahaha ok this is probably just two town lynches by the fact that it's eod and everyone has completely fucked off
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 26 2018 22:50 GMT
#589
yeah I reread his filter and I don't hate him so much anymore and can also see how rayn's point is negated by the fact that rayn's alignment doesn't matter in that scenario
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4853
Leta 1852
Shuttle 1725
BeSt 394
Soma 123
Soulkey 63
ZergMaN 57
sorry 43
Shine 33
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm195
League of Legends
JimRising 609
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King50
Other Games
summit1g8211
WinterStarcraft668
Sick210
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV197
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2273
League of Legends
• Rush1157
• Lourlo1116
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 51m
Patches Events
7h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 51m
OSC
15h 51m
OSC
1d 4h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.