• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:20
CEST 14:20
KST 21:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7144 users

[M][N] Elementary Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 28 2018 09:12 GMT
#13
/in
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 28 2018 22:34 GMT
#18
That was a whole game ago, drop that shit.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 14 2018 12:06 GMT
#42
Just make it 9?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 19 2018 23:52 GMT
#54
same
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 21 2018 18:27 GMT
#61
do you work with me or what?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 24 2018 23:48 GMT
#82
Town but no time
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 25 2018 06:48 GMT
#193
On May 25 2018 12:59 GlowingBear wrote:
Less euphoric now, reading more carefully.

+ Show Spoiler +
On May 25 2018 12:37 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2018 11:40 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 25 2018 11:39 GlowingBear wrote:
But LS, you said our fight looked forced.
How did your read from "forced" to "natural" happened?

It looked forced at first but his read from scumreading you to townreading you was natural though given the posts after that.


I'm okay with you being town.


I'm no longer okay with you being town.
First I thought "LS has no reason to fake feeling our 'fight' is a bit forced and then flipping his position an calling both of us town", but then I thought "why is he calling me town for a post right after rayn said I was town for the same post?", felt like parroting. I don't know, I have to give this more thought.

LS, you've played with me as scum, didn't you? People never get me as scum day'1 because I am always a heavy poster. I don't know why you think I would be lazy as mafia. Plus "a fuzzy memory" doesn't look like a strong ground to call someone town.

@Rayn: Why am I town for that post? I called it a "shitpost" but you said you really mean it word by word. Is that true?

Show nested quote +
On May 25 2018 11:19 Grackaroni wrote:
I have no opinion on this fight whatsoever.


We can start voting you then, because it's impossible to not have even a weak opinion on my interaction with rayn.

##Unvote
##Vote: Grackaroni



This is like 90% why ls isn't town and 5% on grack yet you vote the off hand comment instead. Baaaaad gb.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 25 2018 06:48 GMT
#194
##vote GlowingBear
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 25 2018 09:52 GMT
#196
Good chat guys.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 25 2018 10:27 GMT
#197
Gonna take a punt and say ls is probably town for just having evolving reads on people.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 25 2018 10:32 GMT
#198
I don't think rayn's progression is towny. He goes from calling me mafia for shit reasons (that I didn't call out his post...? Hyper aware) to then calling out gb for also calling me mafia but he doesn't actually weigh up on gb's alignment and instead just attacks gb for an argument that is basically the same thing as his (at least he thought it was so why on earth was he initially attacking it?).

Then he votes jealous and gets mad and talks in codes for absolutely no reason. Looks like his pushes flopped and he's just clutching at straws for a reason to do not much imo.

Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 25 2018 11:01 GMT
#205
No he thinks the likeliest option is a bus. Gb made the hierarchy of the orders.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 25 2018 11:19 GMT
#214
On May 25 2018 20:04 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2018 20:01 Holyflare wrote:
No he thinks the likeliest option is a bus. Gb made the hierarchy of the orders.

4<1<2<3, so 2 and 3 are most likely, and in both 2 and 3 you're town


I don't know how maths works
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 25 2018 13:35 GMT
#251
On May 25 2018 20:45 LightningStrike wrote:
Just woke up and saw that HF went from calling me scum into only a very slight town in a spam of a few minutes? Did get a question:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2018 20:16 Rels wrote:
LS I have two questions for you.

On May 25 2018 10:26 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 25 2018 09:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well i dont have time for chit-chat here, i made a terrible post on the last page, i even laughed at it myself and Holyflare decided to not comment on it while he has 100% read the game (aka 1 page) if town. Always. He should imo always comment on the terrible garbage in case he was town. So yeah, there we go.

Oh I thought you were going to call him scum for his opening and was going to argue he done similar entrances before as town but ya I see your point though. Anyways just got home now and can talk more not on my phone at least :D

I don't know if I believe you when you say you see his point. Can you explain his point to me ? What post is rayn talking about ?

On May 25 2018 10:53 GlowingBear wrote:
On May 25 2018 10:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 25 2018 10:45 GlowingBear wrote:
On May 25 2018 08:48 Holyflare wrote:
Town but no time


Uh-huh. Terrible opening.

"I made an opening to comment on stuff on the fly when i read the thread but then i decided to stop onto this post when the thread is like 20 posts in total".

:D

2 mafia down boyzz.


If Holyflare is town, he will come and comment stuff.
If Holyflare is town and has no time, he won't have time to comment that he has no time.

That's where I come from.

In this post, GB is calling HF scum for the reasonning you were gonna arguee with rayn on the post above:
On May 25 2018 10:26 LightningStrike wrote:
Oh I thought you were going to call him scum for his opening and was going to argue he done similar entrances before as town but ya I see your point though.:D

But when GB does it, you don't seem to react ? Why ?

Rayn's point was he thought a town HF would of called out rayn for his post here(assuming correct quote):
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2018 08:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
well, we need to lynch ppl in this order:


11. Jealous
9. fuba
6. LightningStrike
2. GlowingBear
4. darthfoley
5. Holyflare
7. Koshi
12. Eversince
3. Grackaroni
10. Rels

newbie is excused ofc.

Thus I can see where he coming from because HF didn't touch that post at all but I didn't think he was scum for it.
I'll be honest I did miss that quote entirely by GB but I did follow the rest of the fight much closer though >.<


When on earth did I ever do this?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 25 2018 13:36 GMT
#252
On May 25 2018 20:10 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2018 19:32 Holyflare wrote:
I don't think rayn's progression is towny. He goes from calling me mafia for shit reasons (that I didn't call out his post...? Hyper aware) to then calling out gb for also calling me mafia but he doesn't actually weigh up on gb's alignment and instead just attacks gb for an argument that is basically the same thing as his (at least he thought it was so why on earth was he initially attacking it?).

Then he votes jealous and gets mad and talks in codes for absolutely no reason. Looks like his pushes flopped and he's just clutching at straws for a reason to do not much imo.


Don't agree. I don't think the first part makes rayn anything. And for the code part, I think it's absolutely possible that rayn get annoyed and "fight back". For example, he got modkilled to prove a point in Resistance V, where he used the exact wording of BH to make a post that got him modkilled, then tried to show how BH was an hypocrit.


The first part is definitely mafia perspective because he doesn't care about answers he's just spamming up shit basically. He THINKS gb said the same thing as him so why on earth did he pick on it in the first place?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 25 2018 13:42 GMT
#257
On May 25 2018 22:38 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2018 22:35 Holyflare wrote:
On May 25 2018 20:45 LightningStrike wrote:
Just woke up and saw that HF went from calling me scum into only a very slight town in a spam of a few minutes? Did get a question:
On May 25 2018 20:16 Rels wrote:
LS I have two questions for you.

On May 25 2018 10:26 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 25 2018 09:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well i dont have time for chit-chat here, i made a terrible post on the last page, i even laughed at it myself and Holyflare decided to not comment on it while he has 100% read the game (aka 1 page) if town. Always. He should imo always comment on the terrible garbage in case he was town. So yeah, there we go.

Oh I thought you were going to call him scum for his opening and was going to argue he done similar entrances before as town but ya I see your point though. Anyways just got home now and can talk more not on my phone at least :D

I don't know if I believe you when you say you see his point. Can you explain his point to me ? What post is rayn talking about ?

On May 25 2018 10:53 GlowingBear wrote:
On May 25 2018 10:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 25 2018 10:45 GlowingBear wrote:
On May 25 2018 08:48 Holyflare wrote:
Town but no time


Uh-huh. Terrible opening.

"I made an opening to comment on stuff on the fly when i read the thread but then i decided to stop onto this post when the thread is like 20 posts in total".

:D

2 mafia down boyzz.


If Holyflare is town, he will come and comment stuff.
If Holyflare is town and has no time, he won't have time to comment that he has no time.

That's where I come from.

In this post, GB is calling HF scum for the reasonning you were gonna arguee with rayn on the post above:
On May 25 2018 10:26 LightningStrike wrote:
Oh I thought you were going to call him scum for his opening and was going to argue he done similar entrances before as town but ya I see your point though.:D

But when GB does it, you don't seem to react ? Why ?

Rayn's point was he thought a town HF would of called out rayn for his post here(assuming correct quote):
On May 25 2018 08:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
well, we need to lynch ppl in this order:


11. Jealous
9. fuba
6. LightningStrike
2. GlowingBear
4. darthfoley
5. Holyflare
7. Koshi
12. Eversince
3. Grackaroni
10. Rels

newbie is excused ofc.

Thus I can see where he coming from because HF didn't touch that post at all but I didn't think he was scum for it.
I'll be honest I did miss that quote entirely by GB but I did follow the rest of the fight much closer though >.<


When on earth did I ever do this?

This:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2018 15:48 Holyflare wrote:
On May 25 2018 12:59 GlowingBear wrote:
Less euphoric now, reading more carefully.

+ Show Spoiler +
On May 25 2018 12:37 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2018 11:40 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 25 2018 11:39 GlowingBear wrote:
But LS, you said our fight looked forced.
How did your read from "forced" to "natural" happened?

It looked forced at first but his read from scumreading you to townreading you was natural though given the posts after that.


I'm okay with you being town.


I'm no longer okay with you being town.
First I thought "LS has no reason to fake feeling our 'fight' is a bit forced and then flipping his position an calling both of us town", but then I thought "why is he calling me town for a post right after rayn said I was town for the same post?", felt like parroting. I don't know, I have to give this more thought.

LS, you've played with me as scum, didn't you? People never get me as scum day'1 because I am always a heavy poster. I don't know why you think I would be lazy as mafia. Plus "a fuzzy memory" doesn't look like a strong ground to call someone town.

@Rayn: Why am I town for that post? I called it a "shitpost" but you said you really mean it word by word. Is that true?

On May 25 2018 11:19 Grackaroni wrote:
I have no opinion on this fight whatsoever.


We can start voting you then, because it's impossible to not have even a weak opinion on my interaction with rayn.

##Unvote
##Vote: Grackaroni



This is like 90% why ls isn't town and 5% on grack yet you vote the off hand comment instead. Baaaaad gb.

Into:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2018 19:27 Holyflare wrote:
Gonna take a punt and say ls is probably town for just having evolving reads on people.


That's the reason I scum read gb? I never call you mafia.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 25 2018 13:42 GMT
#258
On May 25 2018 22:41 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2018 22:36 Holyflare wrote:
On May 25 2018 20:10 Rels wrote:
On May 25 2018 19:32 Holyflare wrote:
I don't think rayn's progression is towny. He goes from calling me mafia for shit reasons (that I didn't call out his post...? Hyper aware) to then calling out gb for also calling me mafia but he doesn't actually weigh up on gb's alignment and instead just attacks gb for an argument that is basically the same thing as his (at least he thought it was so why on earth was he initially attacking it?).

Then he votes jealous and gets mad and talks in codes for absolutely no reason. Looks like his pushes flopped and he's just clutching at straws for a reason to do not much imo.


Don't agree. I don't think the first part makes rayn anything. And for the code part, I think it's absolutely possible that rayn get annoyed and "fight back". For example, he got modkilled to prove a point in Resistance V, where he used the exact wording of BH to make a post that got him modkilled, then tried to show how BH was an hypocrit.


The first part is definitely mafia perspective because he doesn't care about answers he's just spamming up shit basically. He THINKS gb said the same thing as him so why on earth did he pick on it in the first place?

I think he thought GB was parrotting him while pretending not to be. Don't have time to check before tonight though.


Wtf does that even mean??
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 25 2018 13:46 GMT
#262
On May 25 2018 22:43 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2018 22:42 Holyflare wrote:
On May 25 2018 22:38 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 25 2018 22:35 Holyflare wrote:
On May 25 2018 20:45 LightningStrike wrote:
Just woke up and saw that HF went from calling me scum into only a very slight town in a spam of a few minutes? Did get a question:
On May 25 2018 20:16 Rels wrote:
LS I have two questions for you.

On May 25 2018 10:26 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 25 2018 09:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well i dont have time for chit-chat here, i made a terrible post on the last page, i even laughed at it myself and Holyflare decided to not comment on it while he has 100% read the game (aka 1 page) if town. Always. He should imo always comment on the terrible garbage in case he was town. So yeah, there we go.

Oh I thought you were going to call him scum for his opening and was going to argue he done similar entrances before as town but ya I see your point though. Anyways just got home now and can talk more not on my phone at least :D

I don't know if I believe you when you say you see his point. Can you explain his point to me ? What post is rayn talking about ?

On May 25 2018 10:53 GlowingBear wrote:
On May 25 2018 10:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 25 2018 10:45 GlowingBear wrote:
On May 25 2018 08:48 Holyflare wrote:
Town but no time


Uh-huh. Terrible opening.

"I made an opening to comment on stuff on the fly when i read the thread but then i decided to stop onto this post when the thread is like 20 posts in total".

:D

2 mafia down boyzz.


If Holyflare is town, he will come and comment stuff.
If Holyflare is town and has no time, he won't have time to comment that he has no time.

That's where I come from.

In this post, GB is calling HF scum for the reasonning you were gonna arguee with rayn on the post above:
On May 25 2018 10:26 LightningStrike wrote:
Oh I thought you were going to call him scum for his opening and was going to argue he done similar entrances before as town but ya I see your point though.:D

But when GB does it, you don't seem to react ? Why ?

Rayn's point was he thought a town HF would of called out rayn for his post here(assuming correct quote):
On May 25 2018 08:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
well, we need to lynch ppl in this order:


11. Jealous
9. fuba
6. LightningStrike
2. GlowingBear
4. darthfoley
5. Holyflare
7. Koshi
12. Eversince
3. Grackaroni
10. Rels

newbie is excused ofc.

Thus I can see where he coming from because HF didn't touch that post at all but I didn't think he was scum for it.
I'll be honest I did miss that quote entirely by GB but I did follow the rest of the fight much closer though >.<


When on earth did I ever do this?

This:
On May 25 2018 15:48 Holyflare wrote:
On May 25 2018 12:59 GlowingBear wrote:
Less euphoric now, reading more carefully.

+ Show Spoiler +
On May 25 2018 12:37 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2018 11:40 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 25 2018 11:39 GlowingBear wrote:
But LS, you said our fight looked forced.
How did your read from "forced" to "natural" happened?

It looked forced at first but his read from scumreading you to townreading you was natural though given the posts after that.


I'm okay with you being town.


I'm no longer okay with you being town.
First I thought "LS has no reason to fake feeling our 'fight' is a bit forced and then flipping his position an calling both of us town", but then I thought "why is he calling me town for a post right after rayn said I was town for the same post?", felt like parroting. I don't know, I have to give this more thought.

LS, you've played with me as scum, didn't you? People never get me as scum day'1 because I am always a heavy poster. I don't know why you think I would be lazy as mafia. Plus "a fuzzy memory" doesn't look like a strong ground to call someone town.

@Rayn: Why am I town for that post? I called it a "shitpost" but you said you really mean it word by word. Is that true?

On May 25 2018 11:19 Grackaroni wrote:
I have no opinion on this fight whatsoever.


We can start voting you then, because it's impossible to not have even a weak opinion on my interaction with rayn.

##Unvote
##Vote: Grackaroni



This is like 90% why ls isn't town and 5% on grack yet you vote the off hand comment instead. Baaaaad gb.

Into:
On May 25 2018 19:27 Holyflare wrote:
Gonna take a punt and say ls is probably town for just having evolving reads on people.


That's the reason I scum read gb? I never call you mafia.

Sounded like you did because you said 90% why I wasn't town which I thought you mean you were scumreading me at that time.


So why aren't you calling me out for voting gb instead?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 25 2018 17:59 GMT
#282
I also input it into a generic cipher web page and it came out gibberish.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 25 2018 18:38 GMT
#289
Gb do you actually scum read anyone? You seem to flop back and forth, comment on things amd say nothing.
1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings203
SHIN 151
CranKy Ducklings SOOP53
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 391
ByuN 311
SHIN 151
Railgan 46
MindelVK 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 71593
Calm 11519
Rain 2490
Bisu 1455
FanTaSy 867
soO 542
Stork 532
Shuttle 434
Soma 264
Rush 246
[ Show more ]
Snow 205
firebathero 188
Last 144
Light 103
Mind 83
Pusan 73
Sea.KH 65
ToSsGirL 43
hero 40
Bale 40
Sharp 37
Trap 36
Killer 32
Hm[arnc] 31
Mong 30
Free 28
sorry 24
Aegong 20
Shine 20
yabsab 18
zelot 17
Noble 15
HiyA 14
Sacsri 13
IntoTheRainbow 11
Sexy 11
scan(afreeca) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8475
Dendi524
League of Legends
Reynor133
Counter-Strike
fl0m1316
x6flipin714
byalli649
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King69
Other Games
gofns29385
singsing2187
B2W.Neo573
Pyrionflax244
ToD129
Trikslyr25
Chillindude9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV251
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 79
• Gemini_19 13
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
• Response 0
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV538
League of Legends
• Jankos3096
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1148
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 40m
OSC
10h 40m
Replay Cast
10h 40m
OSC
23h 40m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.