• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:36
CEST 07:36
KST 14:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202613Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10121 users

[M][N]MafiacalFeast I

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 04 2018 04:15 GMT
#44
/in
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 08 2018 05:46 GMT
#143
Gb makes me smile. Towny points.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 08 2018 05:58 GMT
#145
On April 08 2018 14:48 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2018 14:46 Tubesock wrote:
Gb makes me smile. Towny points.


TUSEBOCK! <3


Hi! Glad you’re playing again.

I like that you pointed out the awkward exchange concerning Calix, but I just don’t agree it’s indicative. I think a mafia would be more scared about getting a vote placed on them this early and a town wouldn’t really care. Town will/should be able to get their town light to shine.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 08 2018 06:00 GMT
#147
On April 08 2018 10:43 currentlyhomeless wrote:
anyone around at this hour to talk? I am in Asia so I wonder if I will have no buddies

Someone tell me the run down of who’s good and who’s not in this game. If it seems legit maybe I’ll actually consider you town


I’m one hour ahead of Tokyo’s time zone. I’ll be around. Haha but I’m not exactly high activity.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 08 2018 21:58 GMT
#283
Skynx, I feel like your case on GB and Rayn was 1/2 trolly 1/2 real. Rayne answered you, and you seem appeased. Are you townreading him? Have your thoughts on GB changed at all?

I’m comfortable townreading Rayne and GB.

Calix I don’t know about. I didn’t agree with any of the Rayne criticism and they seemed a tad nit picky. It reminded me of noobking in my last game (noob was scum). But I do like the activity and she seems to be looking at everything.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 08 2018 22:28 GMT
#285
I don’t get it. Doesn’t that assume Rayne thinks he is a perfect communicator? And that he’s 100% firm on Calix’ alignment?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 08 2018 22:46 GMT
#287
HF, in the wall of text you didn’t read he kinda does say it:

On April 09 2018 01:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:

So yeah, if you wanna vote me for that idc. As i said there is no more to gain for me from this because i believe the people not taking part to this can be either dumb as fuck and vote for me or mafia. Or Damdred who will call me town regardless of his affiliation because he can't help himself either being right on me or "being right on me". Or call me town which isn't even a tell of any alignment because it is just very obvious none of this makes me mafia.

So leave me alone and vote for me or not, but go discuss something else and let me find scum.

Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 09 2018 03:30 GMT
#310
On April 09 2018 10:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
Whos mafia tubesock?


Unsure. I want to hear Skynx’s answer to my questions. But if eod was now, I’d vote him. But I can vote anyone but GB, Rayne, you. I don’t like HF as a day 1 lynch, so pretty doubtful I’d vote him (83.7839% certainty)

I still think GB is funny. So tone read I guess.

I’ve liked everything I’ve seen Rayne say.

I think you and I are pretty much on the same page concerning Skynx and Calex. With the exception that I want to see more from Calex as the game goes on. I’m uncertain if her “reevaluating” is genuine or not. She’s mentioned it enough in other reads that I feel like she’s projecting her strategy if she is mafia. But it seems to me that people get called out less for tunneling so being obstinate would benefit her if she were scum rather than reevaluating. I do not like her vote at all. Especially since she doesn’t even scum read Rayne anymore.

Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 09 2018 03:31 GMT
#311
On April 09 2018 11:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
Vivax is forgettable, i had to look at his filter to see what was up and yeah theres nothing much, not gonna lynch today though


Why not?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 09 2018 03:46 GMT
#318
On April 09 2018 12:42 GlowingBear wrote:
Like, people, I won't be here at EoD tomorrow. I hope you exchange some ideas now so I can read them by the morning tomorrow and place my vote accordingly.

Where's Damdred btw?


Are you still scumreading Calex?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 09 2018 04:36 GMT
#321
Eversince,

“Skynx is alright.” So does that mean you agree with his case? But you said Rayne and GB are town? Was it something else Skynx said? What exactly was “alright”?

Same with Damdred. (Obviously he didn’t make a case though).
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 09 2018 04:47 GMT
#323
On April 09 2018 13:39 Eversince wrote:
No, I think his case is garbage. But he himself admit that he didn't understand much. With how much Calix was pushing Rayn it kind of makes sense. I don't see an agenda behind it...


Hmm. It looked pretty opportunistic to me. It was after Rayne was already getting some heat from Calex (even GB was getting some of it). At the time they were safe targets for mafia to come in with a case and look productive. You’re right it was garbage. And overexplainy on pretty simple concepts. But him not understand what was going on makes it more scummy don’t you think? Wouldn’t town want to figure out a little bit of what’s going on before they throw out a case? I think he may have thrown out a case just to throw something out.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 09 2018 04:48 GMT
#324
Did you see a town agenda?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 09 2018 05:00 GMT
#328
On April 09 2018 13:50 Eversince wrote:
But he did nothing with it? If it came from mafia Skynx I assume his team would be behind him? It was just a wall post that everyone seems to dismiss. You see what I'm saying?


I see what you’re saying. I don’t agree his team would back him though.

The more I think about it the more I think he’s scum.

##Vote: Skynx
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 09 2018 05:11 GMT
#334
On April 09 2018 14:05 Eversince wrote:
and actually to add to that. Rayn was getting some pressure from lots of people. Most didn't commit. So why wouldn't mafia try to rally around it?


I think where we disagree is the amount of coordination mafia actually does. And that changes our worldview. I’m saying Skynx saw heat on Rayn and took the opportunity to try to get him killed. It also makes him look productive. Maybe the other mafiates weren’t around. Maybe they already did rally and saw they were the only ones trying. My experience though mafia likes to help kill people but makes town do most the work. Calex was doing most the work, Skynx just added a little push.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 09 2018 05:12 GMT
#335
Anyone else you want to talk about?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 09 2018 05:25 GMT
#343
On April 09 2018 14:17 Eversince wrote:
What do you think about HF/Exo/noob/CH/
Oats etc? I don't have experience playing with anyone but HF/
Oats. I don't think HF is mafia but I'm trying to not overthink things from now... I will end up tunneled lol.


HF is solid null to me. I think your point concerning lack of nit picking makes him more likely town. I’m super unlikely to vote him.

Exo, n00b, CH I would support lynching. It’s policy though. I was really hoping CH was BH and would post pics of moving boxes to be hilariously trolly. But it’s Kush. Who I generally find super funny too though so still fun. If he played.

I really liked Oats stuff on Skynx and Calex. I like his straight to the point tone. He’s solid town for me.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 09 2018 05:33 GMT
#348
On April 09 2018 14:22 Eversince wrote:
How could one miss time stamps?! I do this shit all the time.

And I've liked almost all of Rayn's post. So that's the other half.


It’s funny, you’re saying a lot of things that I feel support my argument.

Rayne gets heat from a lot of people.
Mafia would stack on the heat.
Skynx adds heat.
Skynx’ main point is Rayne lied about getting a timestamp. (Garbage reason)
Skynx is town though.

We agree with it all except for the alignment part.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 09 2018 05:37 GMT
#350
On April 09 2018 14:30 Eversince wrote:
I'm really confused now.


Start at the mid portion of page 15. Oats points out the backpedaling. And the easy townreading from Calex on Skynx.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 09 2018 05:38 GMT
#352
On April 09 2018 14:35 currentlyhomeless wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2018 14:25 Tubesock wrote:
On April 09 2018 14:17 Eversince wrote:
What do you think about HF/Exo/noob/CH/
Oats etc? I don't have experience playing with anyone but HF/
Oats. I don't think HF is mafia but I'm trying to not overthink things from now... I will end up tunneled lol.


HF is solid null to me. I think your point concerning lack of nit picking makes him more likely town. I’m super unlikely to vote him.

Exo, n00b, CH I would support lynching. It’s policy though. I was really hoping CH was BH and would post pics of moving boxes to be hilariously trolly. But it’s Kush. Who I generally find super funny too though so still fun. If he played.

I really liked Oats stuff on Skynx and Calex. I like his straight to the point tone. He’s solid town for me.


LOL you think I am kush

hahahahaha

should I be flattered?


/shrug, just going off what someone said when Kush posted in this game. If you are great. If not great.
1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 183
Nina 113
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3843
Sharp 415
Mong 90
Dewaltoss 85
Icarus 9
Noble 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm191
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King216
Other Games
summit1g7069
WinterStarcraft592
C9.Mang0276
Sick139
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 38
• StrangeGG 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2256
League of Legends
• Lourlo1091
• Stunt384
Other Games
• Shiphtur467
Upcoming Events
OSC
17h 24m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 4h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.