• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:56
CEST 08:56
KST 15:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9819 users

[M][N]MafiacalFeast I

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 30 2018 20:15 GMT
#9
/in
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 30 2018 20:16 GMT
#10
are we going to have one of either setup A, B, C, or D, or were those just samples?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 31 2018 01:29 GMT
#16
On March 31 2018 09:19 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2018 05:16 ExO_ wrote:
are we going to have one of either setup A, B, C, or D, or were those just samples?

yes



-_-
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 31 2018 04:25 GMT
#19
XD FF I think we’re having a miscommunication. I asked if it would be one of those setups listed or it could involve any of those roles within the samples...you said yes, which could mean either yes the samples, or yes could involve any of the roles
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
April 02 2018 22:23 GMT
#42
On April 03 2018 06:24 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2018 06:19 Coagulation wrote:
/flavor co host ??

Sure mang as it is now there's no flavour planned


Oh theres flavor planned — why dont u lick me and find out what I taste like
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
April 08 2018 15:58 GMT
#214
On April 08 2018 06:29 GlowingBear wrote:
Mr. Eversince and Mr. Rayn (because I think you may see what I see)

Calix mafia? Y/N



Starting to read the thread and this is the first thing I see. GB asking Rayn for a read when he hasnt even been inthe thread yet. I don’t buy the idea he just decided to ask an opinion of Rayn in the hopes he’d come into the thread. I think he heard from Rayn in a QT and slipped with this post
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
April 08 2018 16:03 GMT
#216
On April 08 2018 10:21 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2018 09:50 Vivax wrote:
On April 08 2018 09:36 Damdred wrote:
I think gb is town btw


Telling us he can't post for a while after posting a good amount already and it being the start of the day reads defensive to me.


Yeah but why is it defensive if he is busy irl, thats kinda a meh read from you vivax.

But really I feel like his thing hes doing with the thing he noticed about calix and dragging ever and rayn into it just seems town to me. Town for GB he generally cant fake enthusiasm like that as scum by my recollevtion.



Do you believe his story that he just randomly asked for Rayn who had yet to post? It doesn’t make sense to me, but you seem to believe it without question
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
April 08 2018 16:16 GMT
#222
On April 09 2018 01:02 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2018 00:58 ExO_ wrote:
On April 08 2018 06:29 GlowingBear wrote:
Mr. Eversince and Mr. Rayn (because I think you may see what I see)

Calix mafia? Y/N



Starting to read the thread and this is the first thing I see. GB asking Rayn for a read when he hasnt even been inthe thread yet. I don’t buy the idea he just decided to ask an opinion of Rayn in the hopes he’d come into the thread. I think he heard from Rayn in a QT and slipped with this post


You can be town for this post. But I don't agree with it.


I don’t know why else he would post asking for Rayn, without having any indication Rayn would even be here to respond.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
April 08 2018 22:37 GMT
#286
Hey guys just giving you a quick update — friend needs to go to the med center here in houston, and Ill be house sitting for a few days while she’s there. This shouldn’t affect my activity after today but im basically gone for the rest of the day.

Nothing life threatening hopefully so no need to worry. Apologies guys, see you tomorrow
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
April 09 2018 11:25 GMT
#474
Here this morning (though really tired)

Gonna try to read through the thread and catch up now.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
April 09 2018 11:46 GMT
#478
On April 09 2018 20:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
The more i think about it i think i am being dumb and should vote for eversince. Aside everything else said i thought eversince's read on exo could make her town bit it is in fact not so. Either theyre both mafia or she has TMI. After all exo is calling me and gb mafia for ahady reasons, both of who eversince townreads. Why is her read on exo "i liked some things exo said but i dont remember which things". Like... the read on me/gb is ALL exo has talked about.

##unvote
##vote eversince


I wanted to clarify here, what GB did still weirds me out. I still don't understand why he picked you to ask a question about, and an active player. That flow doesn't make sense to me -- ask someone currently posting in the thread and somebody who hasn't said a word yet. It feels unnatural.

I don't feel like it's really fair to you, but I can't help but feel like it's off. And I've gotten stuck on stuff like this before and been off-base. So I'm going to try to judge you based on your posts only, and GB based on things other than this strange situation.


All of that being said, I haven't been active, and think I would like to here eversince'e explanation of why I'm townie. Do you agree with what I said about GB @eversince? If so, why haven't you said anything about it.

I think for now I'm parking my vote on eversince until I get a good explanation here.

##vote eversince
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
April 09 2018 11:49 GMT
#482
Why are/were you town reading me? @eversince
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
April 09 2018 11:51 GMT
#484
I think HF is playing like he did in the game just prior to this (he was VT). This doesn't mean he isn't capable of posting like this as scum, but I don't think he's scum right now.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
April 09 2018 12:08 GMT
#495
mixed feelings on Vivax, and low post count doesn’t
help, but his thoughts on Calix and the reaction he had when Calix responded feel townie to me
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
April 09 2018 12:13 GMT
#498
On April 09 2018 21:02 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2018 20:46 ExO_ wrote:
On April 09 2018 20:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
The more i think about it i think i am being dumb and should vote for eversince. Aside everything else said i thought eversince's read on exo could make her town bit it is in fact not so. Either theyre both mafia or she has TMI. After all exo is calling me and gb mafia for ahady reasons, both of who eversince townreads. Why is her read on exo "i liked some things exo said but i dont remember which things". Like... the read on me/gb is ALL exo has talked about.

##unvote
##vote eversince

I wanted to clarify here, what GB did still weirds me out. I still don't understand why he picked you to ask a question about, and an active player. That flow doesn't make sense to me

GlowingBear said "I remember rayn was really good with opening posts, that's why I inquired him."

You might decide that he's lying or that his explanation still doesn't make sense to you, but I want to make sure you at least have seen what he already said about it.


Correct I have seen it, but have trouble swallowing that as an explanation. Why would he ask for and expect a response from a player who isnt there? It feels weird to me to ask what you think from a player reading in thread, and one who isn’t even there.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
April 09 2018 12:14 GMT
#500
Still no rely to me eversince — explain your town read of me earier
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
April 09 2018 12:25 GMT
#506
On April 09 2018 21:20 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2018 20:49 ExO_ wrote:
Why are/were you town reading me? @eversince

I like your outlook. You might not have much but I can see in my own head why you'd think what you do. Thus town. I can't explain farther than that :'/.



Do you agree with my thoughts on GB’s asking Rayn when Rayn wasnt there?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
April 09 2018 12:32 GMT
#511
On April 09 2018 21:23 Calix wrote:
Took the liberty of making a vote count and town is well organised innit.

Eversince, who are you gonna vote for?

Would also like ExO_'s other mafia reads, or whoever he would vote for outside of his "placeholder" vote.

Show nested quote +
Day 1 Vote count
remaining




Eversince (3): Calix, raynpelikoneet, ExO_
Calix (2): GlowingBear, Oatsmaster
Holyflare (1): currentlyhomeless
GlowingBear (1): Skynx
n00bking (1): Vivax
Vivax (1): n00bking
Skynx (1): Tubesock
ExO_ (0): raynpelikoneet
Raynpelikoneet (0): Calix
Not Voting:
Holyflare, Eversince, Damdred



Currently Eversince is set to be lynched.
Voting is mandatory! Place votes in THIS THREAD (link)



Right now I don’t think I have any scum reads I’m super confident in but I’m not a fan of Damdreds 4 posts
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
April 09 2018 12:44 GMT
#517
On April 09 2018 21:36 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2018 21:32 ExO_ wrote:
On April 09 2018 21:23 Calix wrote:
Took the liberty of making a vote count and town is well organised innit.

Eversince, who are you gonna vote for?

Would also like ExO_'s other mafia reads, or whoever he would vote for outside of his "placeholder" vote.

Day 1 Vote count
remaining




Eversince (3): Calix, raynpelikoneet, ExO_
Calix (2): GlowingBear, Oatsmaster
Holyflare (1): currentlyhomeless
GlowingBear (1): Skynx
n00bking (1): Vivax
Vivax (1): n00bking
Skynx (1): Tubesock
ExO_ (0): raynpelikoneet
Raynpelikoneet (0): Calix
Not Voting:
Holyflare, Eversince, Damdred



Currently Eversince is set to be lynched.
Voting is mandatory! Place votes in THIS THREAD (link)



Right now I don’t think I have any scum reads I’m super confident in but I’m not a fan of Damdreds 4 posts


Don't care about 'confident' reads. It's D1. Who else do you think has "above average odds for being mafia"?

Why don't you like Damdred's posts?



Damdred has essentially said nothing. He has one post greater than a sentence, and its saying that he doesnt think GB could fake enthusiam.

The Damdred I remember is wordy and analytical. He’s not present at all right now. I could see scum Damdred coasting the first couple days, and then try to make some excuse for it
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
April 09 2018 12:49 GMT
#520
@Calix, @Vivax I think you guys need to take a step back. I think this is TvT. Don’t tunnel or start name calling.
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 16h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4082
Mong 84
ToSsGirL 71
sorry 51
Noble 9
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King173
Other Games
summit1g8070
WinterStarcraft604
ceh9404
Happy203
Sick157
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2283
League of Legends
• Stunt429
Other Games
• Shiphtur561
Upcoming Events
OSC
16h 5m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 3h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.